Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2301 Posted: 02:47:06 25/07/2016
Rose hugs Sybil. She then looked to Crocux. "Sybil is right. He just needs some time to recover. I'm sure he'll come around again."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2302 Posted: 02:53:37 25/07/2016
Crocux nodded "I know, luckly I have nothing else that I need to do so I can just wait for the kid to come to me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2303 Posted: 02:55:04 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose hugs Sybil. She then looked to Crocux. "Sybil is right. He just needs some time to recover. I'm sure he'll come around again."

"Yes. Time." Sybil repeated, agreeing with Rose.
"You look much better Rose. This infernal drought is finally ending, so there's no need to get frustrated." she then said, more to herself than to the young tiger.
"So, while we wait for Jack to reunite the warblers, what do you guys want to do?" she then asked, knowing that reuniting those birds could take quite a while, and since she trusted Jack and wanted to teach him responsibility, she intended on letting the chimp reunite the birds himself.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:54 25/07/2016 by Felines
#2304 Posted: 03:31:38 25/07/2016
speaking of whitch...

meanwhile Jack was buisy running through the haven yelling "All Warblers go to the kea tree for an edmergency meeting!" over and over again until he made sure they all heard.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2305 Posted: 03:39:01 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember that the warblers are secondary background characters, so anyone can control them, well, except Peepers and Lumos.

Peepers helped Jack in gathering the warblers. Despite being fewer and fewer, it still took a lot of time reuniting them, for they lived quite apart of each other and some were minding their own business too much, so it was harder to get their attention.

While Sybil was still thinking on what they could do to pass the time, she approached Crocux, and she whispered to make sure Rose didn't listen.
"Hey Crocux. You haven't answered yesterday's question. Come on, I want to know if I need to beware you from now on." she asked awkwardly, since she believed that if the orcas loved the hunting game so much, then after what happened yesterday, Crocux might too.
---
#2306 Posted: 03:39:39 25/07/2016
"We could play in the warter sense we don't have to worry about the orcas for awhile." Rose said.
---
SC
#2307 Posted: 03:50:03 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded, knowing that was a good idea, but then again, she had to stay here since she had to meet the warblers.
"You can go if you want to Rose. I can meet you later. I have... a little reunion with the warblers, so I have to wait for them." Sybil explained, still waiting for Crocux's answer, but at the same time looking forward to a swim before the orcas returned...
---
#2308 Posted: 03:57:58 25/07/2016
Crocux smiles and whispers back "I did answer that, maybe you do and maybe you don't"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2309 Posted: 04:07:32 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh come on! That's not fair! That's what you said yesterday! That's not a real answer." Sybil said with a quiet tantrum, almost like a child being denied candy or ice cream. She was starting to get the idea that Crocux was never going to answer her truthfully, so she was already getting accustomed to the idea that she was going to be hunted by Crocux on land and by the orcas at sea once they returned.

The warblers in the meantime were getting organized for the meeting, even though they had no idea why they were being called. Some however, had a pretty good idea on why Sybil was requesting them. Lumos, through Peepers request, approached Jack and asked.
"Hey master Jack. Any idea why Sybil is calling us?" he asked, not wanting to believe it was what some of the warblers suspected.
---
#2310 Posted: 04:11:26 25/07/2016
Jack says "not really but what ever it is it has to be something very important. and please don't call me master, we are all equals here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2311 Posted: 04:19:19 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Just a custom around here." Lumos replied, continuing to spread the word.

After Crocux didn't answer her, Sybil rested her head against the kea's tree, waiting for the warblers. She was staring at Crocux with frowned eyebrows, as if trying to read what his future intentions were.
---
#2312 Posted: 04:21:05 25/07/2016
Crocux sits their then says "fine I'll tell you, just quit giving me that look"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2313 Posted: 04:30:55 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't believe her stare worked, on a crocodile no less, but then she laughed, almost as if mocking him.
"Oh Crocux, you helped me during the drought's most dastard moments. You fed everybody and never let your predatory instinct get the best of you. You know what? Do whatever you want. I don't mind." Sybil said, after realizing she had been acting like a civet kitten. But as she continued to look at Crocux, she spoke again.
"...Um... but I wouldn't mind hearing the answer if you still want to speak..." she then said awkwardly, not entirely giving up on his reply.
---
#2314 Posted: 04:45:23 25/07/2016
Crocux chuckls and says "no you have nothing to worry about. when it comes to the game I have to worry about being hunted too."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2315 Posted: 04:53:55 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, we aren't talking about the orca games this time." Sybil explained, knowing that they were capable of hunting even a crocodile, but very few wanted to play with Crocux because he wasn't as easily maneuverable as the mammals like Rose, Sayan and Sybil herself, not to mention that little accident when Jack arrived for the first time.
---
#2316 Posted: 09:54:31 25/07/2016
"We could play in the warter sense we don't have to worry about the orcas for awhile." Rose said.
---
SC
#2317 Posted: 16:39:57 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll play with you miss Rose." Mambo said, since Sybil was too busy. He rarely goes to the beach, but it was the perfect occasion with such a beautiful day and the lack of orcas.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2318 Posted: 18:09:57 25/07/2016
AJ: Meanwhile, I have become lost again. Having no idea, where I am, nor really caring because, I want to see Odette and that other male again. I know that it only a matter of time before they find me again. Having gathered food, I simply wait for them as I munch.

Jaerl remains nearby Cheryll, but gives her plenty of space. He loves her, but knows that it may take time for her, to acknowledge it, let alone embrace it. Still he will wait as long as he must for her.
#2319 Posted: 19:32:23 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl was busy feeding, wanting to be prepared for the reunion, so she didn't noticed Jaerl until several minutes later.
"Ugh... don't you have a home to go to? If you are going to the meeting, at least wait for the warblers to arrive." she said in a stern voice, finding staring as annoying as invading space. She wasn't as rude or mean as Sholeh, but she still had her own bitterness.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2320 Posted: 20:10:06 25/07/2016
Jaerl is perched on a nearby tree, looking out at the ocean, and breathing in the air around him. As he hears her voice, he stops and pauses. Turning to face Cheryl, he speaks.

"Oh, umm, I'll come back later. Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'll just go. See you later, Cheryl." With that he flies to find Cheryl's brother, to talk to him about how he feels toward Cheryl and for advice for about how to go about getting her to realize it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:41 25/07/2016 by Wyrstel
#2321 Posted: 20:19:38 25/07/2016
Quote: Felines
"I'll play with you miss Rose." Mambo said, since Sybil was too busy. He rarely goes to the beach, but it was the perfect occasion with such a beautiful day and the lack of orcas.

"Like old times huh?" Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2322 Posted: 20:25:30 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Indeed. Plus, like you said, we need to take advantage of it before the orcas return." he commented, knowing what would be the first thing they would do once they arrived. He believed Sybil could handle the meeting of her own anyway, so he was going to let everything to her and Cole.

Quote: Wyrstel
Jaerl is perched on a nearby tree, looking out at the ocean, and breathing in the air around him. As he hears her voice, he stops and pauses. Turning to face Cheryl, he speaks.

"Oh, umm, I'll come back later. Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'll just go. See you later, Cheryl." With that he flies to find her brother, to talk to him about how he feels toward Cheryl and for advice for about how to go about getting her to realize it.

Cheryl was glad he got the message quickly. It was common knowledge that Jaerl use to have those same feelings for Sybil herself, and Cheryl believed that he was approaching her now since Sybil didn't respond. He must have had real issues if he was looking for love so badly.
"Hmm, maybe I should find a nice peregrine falcon for him." Cheryl though, believing she could play matchmaker if she could (plus Jaerl would leave her alone), but she doubted Cole would let her leave the Haven on her own...

Cole was inside with the traumatized kea, trying to give him comfort now that Mambo left. Unlike many of the keas on the flock, he had no idea about what Jaerl was doing.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:07:30 25/07/2016 by Felines
#2323 Posted: 21:07:36 25/07/2016
Soon Rose and Mambo reached the beach. "So what do you feel like doing?"
---
SC
#2324 Posted: 21:11:37 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... not sure." Mambo said, as he pondered on what to do. Then he had an idea.
"I know! Let's play who can catch the most fish. Of course, they are still recovering from the drought, so let's set them free once we pile them up, shall we?" the happy parrot suggested, knowing that not only would it help Rose with her fishing, it would also help her with her swimming, and perhaps with escaping the orcas too.
"To make it fair, I won't fly, I'll swim just like you." he then said, swimming above the water like a duck.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2325 Posted: 21:23:44 25/07/2016
Sayan followed the two-- watching from the edge of the beach. This would be one of the few times they could relax without attracting the attention of the orcas. He smiled at the sight of Mambo swimming like a duck.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:09:15 26/07/2016 by redwes
#2326 Posted: 21:30:46 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
It was quite difficult for Mambo to swim, since keas weren't built for swimming, and of course, they didn't have those flat feet that helped ducks and certain mammals to swim with ease. That didn't stop him from trying though, sometimes using his wings to impulse himself, and not noticing Sayan due to being concentrated looking for fish. The sea wasn't murky, so it was easy to spot fish if there were any around.
---
#2327 Posted: 01:44:07 26/07/2016
Rose saw a fish and started to chase it. After a few minutes she caught it. It was a big fish even for her. "I've got one Mambo!"
---
SC
#2328 Posted: 01:48:02 26/07/2016
Crocux started to wonder "what's taking them so long? knowing Jack they should be here by now"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2329 Posted: 01:54:58 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, the warblers can be very hard to organize. The'll be here eventually." Sybil explained, though missing the seagulls.
"Ami has some sort of horn that calls all the warblers in less than half an hour, but she lives very high up the cliff and Sozen is too big to retrieve it, and too heavy for Shi and the warblers themselves." she then expressed, describing it's very particular size and weight.

The warblers were almost reunited, but they couldn't go to the kea tree until they broke a fight. One of the warblers was fighting with Yodel and it was getting very difficult to stop them from arguing.
---
#2330 Posted: 04:38:06 26/07/2016
Jack hear the argument and goes over it yelling "all right break it up! what's going on here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2331 Posted: 04:46:22 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's this home wrecking hermit! He took pieces off MY nest to make his own!" the middle aged female said, furious with warbler.
"Oh please lady. That nest was horrible from the start. I'm doing you a favor." Yodel responded, being too lazy to look for branches himself, so he stole from other, but this is the first time he was caught. Everybody knew how irritating Yodel could be, but this time, everybody was really started to hate him.

Sybil was getting bored of waiting, and it angered her how she could be spending that time on the briefly calmed waters of the beach.
"What do you want to do to pass the time Crocux?" she asked, being too use to doing something.
---
#2332 Posted: 05:20:53 26/07/2016
Jac looked a Yoldel "you don't deny it so that means only one thing. I'll report this to Mambo, Sybil and Crocux to have them deal with you. but until then each of you please hold your peace for later. their more important things that we need to do like getting to that meeting Sybil called us for."

Crocux thinks about it then says "how about we play 20 questions?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2333 Posted: 05:25:15 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ooooh, the terrible trio. Look how I'm trembling right now." Yodel said rudely, pretending to tremble. A bunch of warblers had their minds set on ripping his feathers off, but listened to Jack. There was a meeting to attend to, so they maintained the peace, and much to their bitter taste, Yodel was coming too. They all headed to the meeting as fast as they could...

"Hmm, I don't think I have heard of that game before. But let's give it a try." Sybil replied, needing the distraction until the warblers arrived...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:25:55 26/07/2016 by Felines
#2334 Posted: 15:34:33 26/07/2016
Crocux smiled "it's easy. 20 questions is a guessing game. I think of something and you try to guess what it is in 20 questions and you can only ask yes or no questions if you guess right you win but if you don't get it in 20 questions then i win. I'll start the game." he took a minute to think then said "okay i have a good one. You can start asking away."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2335 Posted: 16:32:52 26/07/2016
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: Meanwhile, I have become lost again. Having no idea, where I am, nor really caring because, I want to see Odette and that other male again. I know that it only a matter of time before they find me again. Having gathered food, I simply wait for them as I munch.

Odette and her friend were walking along the edge of their pack's territory. She had told him what was wrong with Savannah, and the depressing news about the skink. He was saddened that their attempts to warn the Haven had failed, but now he expressed another concern.
"You think she's going to be okay? You made it sound pretty bad."
"Yeah, I don't know. She looked like she was about to cry. I helped her compose herself, but... maybe I should have let her vent about it. I don't know."
"Well, we'll figure it out. Maybe she just needs some time alone."
"Maybe..." She abruptly stopped walking, her nose twitching. "Do you smell that?"
The male joined in, sniffing the air. "Yeah... I do..."
"It's... it couldn't be..." She turned towards where the wind was blowing the scent and trotted. He quickly followed behind.
#2336 Posted: 16:36:43 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux smiled "it's easy. 20 questions is a guessing game. I think of something and you try to guess what it is in 20 questions and you can only ask yes or no questions if you guess right you win but if you don't get it in 20 questions then i win. I'll start the game." he took a minute to think then said "okay i have a good one. You can start asking away."

"Hmm... sounds interesting. I'll play." Sybil said excitedly, but the flapping of wings in the distance indicated that they would have to postpone the game for later.
"Oh, talk about bad timing. Sorry Crocux. It looks like we'll have to postpone the game for now. Why don't you play with Rose and Mambo at the beach while I deal with this?" Sybil said, as the warblers gathered at the kea's tree. They were the priority now, and it was vital that she solved that right there, right now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:46 26/07/2016 by Felines
#2337 Posted: 17:01:33 26/07/2016
Crocux shook his head "sorry Sybil but as coadministrator of the Haven your problems are my problems. Whatever it iswe'll go trough it together."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2338 Posted: 19:06:11 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed, realizing just how much Crocux took after Guardian in stubbornness.
"Fine then, you can stay if you want. But you must know, the reunion is high up the tree. We always do it that way. I'll tell you what happens afterwards." Sybil explained, doubting crocodiles knew how to climb trees, and believing Crocux didn't even know that it was going to be up the tree and not around it. She climbed up quickly, ready to start...

Everybody was ready, even the annoying Yodel. Sybil let Jack bear witness to the meeting and then, she said the word that caused the uproar.
"As you may all know by now... there are rumors of some mysterious predator hunting you all in secret. I'm not sure if it's true. But don't want to risk anything. Which is why... I want you all to fly away from the Haven. Leave. Find a better place to live until we are sure we can catch this predator if it exists." Sybil commented, causing a scandal that even Crocux from below could hear. It was true that the warblers heard the rumors, but they refused to leave the place they called home, no matter how dangerous it became.

Sybil spent almost half an hour trying to convince the birds to fly away, but it was impossible. Peepers stepped forward, and took the stand.
"Miss Sybil, we all appreciate your concern for us, but this is our home. If this so called predator exists, it is evident that it is targeting the warblers who are alone, so we have all agree to live in big groups. But we will not leave our home and leave you at the mercy of this creature. We will stay here, and that's final." Peepers said firmly, wanting to make sure Sybil understood that they weren't going anywhere...
---
#2339 Posted: 21:42:15 26/07/2016
Jack nodded "aye. a good plan it is peepers. as far as we know if it does exist it will only go for one at a time. by staying in large groups it would detur it. but theirs a problem. your nests are already all over the place so unless you move your nests at the end of the day you'll be alone. not to mention that their will be conflict like the incident earlier when Yodel was caught stealing materials from the nests of his own kind. that would beg the question as to how to avoid conflict."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2340 Posted: 21:55:59 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel tried to wriggle his way out of the reunion after what Jack said, but the warblers present didn't let him.
"Right, let a monkey be a snitch." Yodel complained bitterly. Sybil was so angry at him that if she had less patience, she would have probably bitten off his feather wings.
"We'll talk about your punishment later. Peepers, Lumos, you chose those warblers who are the most trustworthy to help move the nests. All of you warblers, all your population will concentrate in the area around the kea's tree so you can have their protection." Sybil ordered, knowing the importance of protecting the warblers now.
"Jack, the nests are small, you can grab them with one hand, so your help will be very welcomed. It will help accelerate the process... but first, tie him up." Sybil said firmly, pointing at Yodel. Many of the warblers had a lot of love and respect for members of their own kind, but Yodel has long lost all that, so they had no objections on having one of their own punished, and didn't even cared how severe it was. Yodel was abusing his freedom and right to live there.
---
#2341 Posted: 23:19:50 26/07/2016
Jack smiled "with pleasure Auntie." on the way their he picke up a strong vine just in case and went over Yodel and said "hold him still." as he began to start tying him up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2342 Posted: 23:28:31 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel started yowling (sort of the reason for his name), and throwing insults, so Sybil tied his beak. The other warblers did nothing to help him, since he had it coming for a long time.
"Alright everyone. Reunion dismissed. You better get to work fast." Sybil urged, since it was late afternoon. They won't be able to be done with the move in a few hours, but at least they could start moving the nest that were the most remote.
"Go ahead Jack. You go help them out. I'll take care of this little package." Sybil said with a frowned eyebrow, picking one end of the rope to drag Yodel below the tree.
---
#2343 Posted: 23:40:14 26/07/2016
Jack nodded "you got it." and left to help.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2344 Posted: 23:46:35 26/07/2016
As Sayan watched Rose and Mambo in action-- he thought about joining in and enjoying the water while he still could. It was tempting in the least.
---
#2345 Posted: 23:55:06 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo caught two smelts, which wasn't so bad. He tried to focus on Rose to see if she was catching any fish. She would probably catch bigger species, but in that game, it was the number that counted. He was so focus on winning that game due to his fakir yesterday that he still wasn't noticing Sayan...

Jack nodded "you got it." and left to help.

Sybil went down the tree, with Yodel hanging around like a pendulum from her mouth. She then could see that Crocux was still there.
"Oh hey Crocux. I see you stick around. I'm glad you tried to help, but as you could see, all these kind of meetings always take place up trees." Sybil explained, grabbing the end of Yodel's rope with her tail. All but his alone were tied up, and even though he tried to run away, Sybil had a good grip.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:00 26/07/2016 by Felines
#2346 Posted: 02:20:02 27/07/2016
Crocux nodded "I could hear the bulk of it from here. which reminds me, bring Yodel closer. I want to look him in the eye when I speak to him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2347 Posted: 02:28:24 27/07/2016
"Come on Sayan! Join us!" Rose said as she caught a salmon.
---
SC
#2348 Posted: 02:34:52 27/07/2016
Sayan smirked-- pondering the idea for just a brief moment before jumping into the water and causing a big splash in the process. He dove down, seemingly disappearing and ready to surprise someone from below.
---
#2349 Posted: 03:26:58 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well lookit here? Mr Sayan, hiding in the shadows while we are having fun? You naughty boy. Come here and join the fun! You know too well that you won't get any golden opportunities like this." Mambo yelled to the beach, knowing that Sayan knew what he meant. Even though the Haven residents could dip their paws and talons in the water during the drought thanks to the lack of orcas, many avoid to swim on it so that they wouldn't spend too much of their vital energy in the exercise.

Crocux nodded "I could hear the bulk of it from here. which reminds me, bring Yodel closer. I want to look him in the eye when I speak to him."

Sybil became suspicious when he wanted to talk with Yodel. Did he really listened from below everything that happened?
"Well... Alright..." She said, trying not to stammer. She didn't want to seem like she distrusted him, so even against Yodel's will, she brought him before Crocux, making him hang into the air so that he wouldn't try to run away...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:55 27/07/2016 by Felines
#2350 Posted: 03:58:20 27/07/2016
"Oh Mambo look!" Rose was dripping wet and had two more fish in her mouth. "You're slipping a bit!" One of the fish then slapped her in the face and plopped back into the water. Her face was now dripping wet and she had the look of embarrassment on her face. "That's not funny!"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me