Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2251 Posted: 17:48:07 22/07/2016
Crocux got a horrified look "Sybil don't. trust that's a bad idea." Jack says "seriously don't. last thing I need if for someone to have a target for my stuff they stole." Terrence says "hey Cole." he couldn't stop laughing "I'm sorry, oh hohohoho I just saw the opertunity and couldn't resist."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2252 Posted: 18:23:30 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Stealing!?" Sybil exclaimed, but of course, she wasn't surprised. She didn't like to stereotype at all, but mongooses were notorious for being sneaky and thieving.
"You know this wasn't funny..." she said to the two companions, all her trace of her previously playful behavior vanishing. Besides, she knew that she wasn't going to get hit either way with Syris shielding her, she returned alongside Crocux and Jack, only to see that Cole was there with Terrence...

Cole seemed very upset at Terrence for what he started.
"Is this your fun!? Master Terrence, see what you did? You put our poor warbler friends in a state of panic!" he scolded with his scary voice, evidently not taking the joke too lightly. Now he understood why his sister didn't liked him much whenever he stayed at their home. Cole, along with Sybil, knew that the party was forcefully over, since it was going to take a while to calm the warblers down, not to mention they couldn't party there anymore with such a stench...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2253 Posted: 18:44:56 22/07/2016
Terrence cringed and realized he may have gone to far. With a genuanly sorry look he looked down sadly. He noticed that Jack and Crocux were very angry with him. That only made Terrence feel worse and now that he thought about it he had a kid back at his tree. If the child was here he would've set a very bad example for the child. And for what, just for a little bit of fun? He couldn't look Cole in the eye abd felt that he might never will again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2254 Posted: 18:54:04 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Come on. Don't be so hard on him. He was just trying to have a little fun." Mambo spoke up from above his palm tree, being the only one to defend him. His bodyguard rebuffed him though.
"Come now boss. Even you must know when a joke goes too far." he said to his leader, knowing what a master prankster Mambo was himself, but not even hewent that far. Cole then carried Mambo back to the tree, realizing how late it was.

Sybil too realized. It was way past midnight, and now knew that if it wasn't for Terrence little interference, the party would have lasted until morning.
"Alright now, so the party's over. I suggest you two go to sleep. I'll help the keas calm down the warblers." Sybil said to Mambo and Jack, while looking around for Sayan and Rose, and when she didn't see them, she assumed they went home as well.
"And for Heaven's sake, keep an eye on Terrence." she pleaded, not only so that the mongoose would stop his pranks, but to make sure he wouldn't hurt himself as he tend to do when he was depressed.
---
#2255 Posted: 21:33:45 22/07/2016
but Terrence didn't hurt himself instead he sulked away heading back to his tree. he was ginning to worry about Angle after all. Jack sighed "well I uess it's time to catch some z's" Crocx yawned and nodded in agreement.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2256 Posted: 23:24:52 22/07/2016
Ooc: can I have a recap?
---
SC
#2257 Posted: 23:38:14 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: The party was interrupted by Terrence throwing stink bombs as a prank. The keas are containing the panicked warblers, but the party is over now with that interruption and everyone is going to sleep.

When Sybil arrived to help the keas with the warblers, the uproar had already calmed down. It was rather easy, especially since Peepers didn't panic and assured them it was all a false alarm. The warblers were disappointed that the party was over, and were angry at Terrence, but of course, he was a mongoose, a species that the warblers strongly disliked. But after a few minutes, they realized how tired they were, and they all went home.

Sybil was glad that her help wasn't needed after all, so she head home herself. She wondered if she was going to dream about Guardian again, but in the meantime, she was happy that even with that little inconvenience, the party lasted, and that the drought was ending. She was a bit worried that the orcas wouldn't be the only predators she would have to worry about now, but decided not to give the matter much importance, so just like that, she fell asleep...
---
#2258 Posted: 04:22:26 23/07/2016
In her dreams she arrived in the same place as last time. The human sitting down resting on a tree in the shade. He saw Sybil and smiled and gestured her to come closer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2259 Posted: 04:34:04 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hello Guardian. You won't believe the crazy day I had." Sybil said excitedly, now approaching the human Guardian without any doubt or fear.
"Crocux really knows how to throw a party. It probably would have lasted more, but Terrence really knows how to make bad jokes." Sybil explained, not entirely forgiving him. But before Guardian had a chance to talk, she spoke again.
"Well, it was probably for the best anyway. That party was lasting for a bit too long. The drought might be ending, but we are not entirely out of it yet." she then said, finally taking a pause.
---
#2260 Posted: 07:34:22 23/07/2016
He smiles "well first off, i'm glade you recodnise me considering that the only member of our crazy family that's seen me like this is Jack. Second that's Crocux for yea, he learned from the best after all and third, Terrence!? That can't be right, Jack's the prankster. If it's anyone it would be him but little TJ? Man even his father would go that far."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2261 Posted: 14:30:41 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, no harm done anyway, at least physical. But man, he shouldn't have made such a silly move. The warblers are still having a hard time liking him and Sholeh." Sybil lamented, still feeling the tension between the mongooses and the warblers whenever they interacted. She had no idea about Angel, but she still wasn't going to give up trying to make a better name for the mongooses.
---
#2262 Posted: 18:27:38 23/07/2016
He nodded "well it's a good thing he's got angle ti look after. When he grows up he should be able to help ease tensions between them a bit. But i have to say i'm very dissapointed in TJ, he should be setting a better example for the kid." ever since he died his spirit has been buisy watching over the haven so it made sense he knew about Angle. Guardian sighs "well Sybil since i wont be able to, when you wake up i need you to get Crocux and talk to Jack, tell Jack that it's time for the truth, the whole truth."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2263 Posted: 18:42:59 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's Angle or Angel?

"A kid!?!?" Sybil said surprised, thinking Guardian was talking about a biological son. Did Terrence finally succeeded with Sholeh? Sybil didn't believed that for a second.
"Well anyway, I should see this kid tomorrow." she said, now more worried about this truth he was talking about.
"I have to talk to Crocux tomorrow anyway. I'm not sure how I will be able to explain to him about how I know about this, since I doubt he'll believe me that I am talking to you." Sybil expressed, though trusting she would come up with a way of putting it subtly.
"I just hope he's not in too much of a playful mood tomorrow." Sybil finally said, not wanting to tell what happened to her during the party, even though Guardian probably knew.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:58 23/07/2016 by Felines
#2264 Posted: 19:19:40 23/07/2016
ooc: I forgot and i cant spell

He nodded "don't worry about that. just let him know that it's serious and he'll listen. oh and if Jack tries to avoid telling you the truth just say to his that he has a promise to keep."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2265 Posted: 19:32:10 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil still didn't like the idea, since Jack would probably question her on how she knew. Plus, she doubted Guardian was speaking to his family through their dreams like with her, otherwise he wouldn't have asked her to do that for him.
"Alright then. I shall try..." Sybil replied, very solemnly. Guardian's family was so complex that she sometimes gets headaches trying to understand them.

The dream was getting foggy now, announcing that it was almost time for Sybil to wake up, when she remembered something important.
"Hey... there is... um..." she said, but then desisted, almost telling him about the rumors of some predator after the warblers, but since Sybil wanted to dismiss that as just a rumor, she decided not to say anything.
---
#2266 Posted: 21:20:09 23/07/2016
as the dream faded he said "don't worry I know. but I can't get a good look at it to tell you what it is. stay on your toes and be ready for anything."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2267 Posted: 23:37:20 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"You know!?!" Sybil said as the dream faded away. This was cause of great concern for her, since that meant that whatever was out there, it existed... She woke up, shivering, despite the very warm atmosphere. She looked at the sky and looked to her surprise, that it was almost noon. She left her tree without any breakfast, looking at every corner. Every rustling made her nervous, when she remembered... this predator was targeting the warblers. So... all this time, the warblers have been hunted down and nobody had noticed? She felt incredibly guilty, as as soon as she talked to Jack and Crocux, she was going to declare a state of emergency on the Haven.

"Crocux? CROCUX!" Sybil called cautiously, finding him first since the crocodile lived closer to her than Jack. She imagined that he was still too tired from yesterday. But she was still vigilant just in case he was on the hunt...
---
#2268 Posted: 01:23:46 24/07/2016
ooc: Crocux and Jack live in the same place. the only difference is Jack sleeps outside the cave while Crocux sleeps inside.

Crocux walked up behind her and said "hello sleepy head."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2269 Posted: 03:18:17 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I didn't know that. If you told me, I forgot. Well, let's say Sybil didn't know either, since she was too busy with other things during the drought.

Sybil backed away a little when he practically appeared out of nowhere.
"Oh, hello..." she greeted, trying to read what was on his mind, but it was hard with those vertical eyes.
"Listen, um, before you get to a playful mood or anything, I need to talk to you and Jack for a moment." she said, getting to the point. She knew Jack visited often, not remembering that it was because the two of them lived very close to each other.
---
#2270 Posted: 03:33:03 24/07/2016
Jack was in a tree that was next to the entrence to the cave and said "I'm right here Sybil" and climbed down. Crocux was curious and wanted to know what it was about. as soon as Jack got down he said "so what is it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2271 Posted: 03:39:32 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Sybil began to say, still thinking on how she was going to say those words without involving Guardian.
"I think it's time... to tell the truth. A very big truth you have been hiding for a long time..." she said between breaths, pretending that she knew what she was talking about.
---
#2272 Posted: 03:45:15 24/07/2016
Crocux was confused and looked at Jack. Jack said "I don't know what you're talking about" but he clearly knew. Crocux glared at him but Jack didn't budge so Crocux said "Jack what are you hiding?" Jack knew it was pointless to argue with the croc so he said "well whatever it is me not telling you is for your own good."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2273 Posted: 03:48:32 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could feel the tension already, and even though she was a friend of Crocux, she was terrified of his overbearing temper.
"Well, I have said what was needed. I'll... let you two figure things out..." she said, backing away very slowly. She was going to let them discuss things alone, but she was going to remain nearby since she was too curious on what was this big secret...
---
#2274 Posted: 03:59:41 24/07/2016
ooc: Sybil quite literally needs to say he has a promis to keep. Guardian's instuctions lol

Crocux glared daggers at Jack and said "Sybil leave. whatever it is I promis you it concerns you as much as it concerns me. In our family no matter who you are we always keep our promises."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2275 Posted: 04:06:33 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure, but remember she's nervous smilie

"Well... it was a kept promise. If there was a time to talk, it is now." Sybil said, remembering that other part of Guardian's instructions. She didn't backed away very far, but she was still at a considerable distance away from Crocux. She didn't want to be close if he got too mad.
---
#2276 Posted: 04:12:26 24/07/2016
Jack's eyes widened he then sighed in defeat "all right I'll talk, but you may not like what you hear. sit down now this may be a long story." Crocux's face softened and showed that he was perfectly calm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:20 24/07/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2277 Posted: 04:20:17 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil got closer, but she was still a meter away from Crocux, hard to admit that she was still afraid of him despite everything. Looking at the chimp, she really couldn't understand what was so wrong that Jack didn't want to talk, so she intend on listening closely with her story, though not sure how much she would be able to understand given how complex that family was.
---
#2278 Posted: 04:42:39 24/07/2016
Jack sighed "okay well as we all know dad ended up as he was because of a lab accedent that much is true. But it wasn't the kind of accedent that you would expect. He worked with dna, his main job was to study animal dna in fact. But he had a secret prodject though. It wasn't something for betterment of humanity or life in general. Oh no, you see dads old ambition was to become a dragon. Crazy i know, how can he just turn into a giant flying firebreathing worm blooded lizerd when he was only human? Well he was working on just that you see he would collect the dna of verious animals, but he would refuse to harm them. So he would do painless stuff to get the dna, sheded skin, spit samples harmless stuff. he was working tirlessly finding the right combination so that when he injected the serum in himself it would work and one day he thought he'd done it. Using himself as a test subject he tested it out. But that's when it went horribly wrong. He forgot to includ the possiblaty that his body would fight it and it became unstable. That's how he ended up the way he was. The other scientists found him and locked him up. It only partly worked since cobra dna murged with his. They used him as a test subject, they locked him in a cage and chained him up and performed horrible experements on him. What happened next you alreay know."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:00 24/07/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2279 Posted: 04:52:06 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent for a while, and then exhaled.
"We were all aware that he was human... but he had such a naïve fantasy. I know what a dragon is. Humans are obsessed with mythology, so they want to twist nature to their own delight. That belief was as fantastic as trying to bring an extinct animal to life." Sybil expressed, relieved that the story wasn't something horrible that was affecting them even as they spoke.
"But hey, we all have tragic stories here. You should listen to Sayan's, now that leopard really had a hard time." Sybil explained, still remembering his past the most.
"And poor Rose as well." she then said, wondering why what Jack told that was such an urgent secret.
---
#2280 Posted: 05:01:32 24/07/2016
Jack nodded "yes that is true but before now you wouldn't have guessed the circumstances of what really happened. everyone always assumed that all this had happened to him because he was trying to do what he thought was right but that wasn't the case at all, he ended up that way because of his own selfish desires. I'll admit I wasn't their to see those experiments they did to him, but to this day I can still hear his screams of pain ringing in my ears. what's more he looked worse when he was free then he was when he experimented on himself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2281 Posted: 05:13:23 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought for a while. She didn't want to sound insensible when she spoke.
"Well, one can't drift on the past. Many of us suffered, but at least he got to be here, and lived the rest of his days happy, without more suffering, and with his family." Sybil expressed, though not able to look at Jack or Crocux in the eyes as she said it. She then realized that Jack must have been saving that for a long while, but now that he had let it all out, then perhaps he could finally feel the peace that the Haven was suppose to bring to all it's residents.
---
#2282 Posted: 05:42:09 24/07/2016
Crocux was dumbstruck. He didn't know what to think. Jack smiled "he did indeed. And it wasn't all bad, he learned a very important lesson. Don't be selfish and be happy with what life has given you, you never know if you'll ever loose it." Crocux smiled needing to hear that. "thanks Jack, i'm glad you came clean about it. Now i better understand some of the choices he made." Jack was glad to hear that. Jack then thought of something "oh hey have yea heard. Terrence's has a kid." Crocux was shoked "what!?" Jack nodded "yea, and before you ask no he didn't succed with Sholeh. Last night i went to give him a pice of my mind and he told me to do it quietly, i asked why and he showed me. It's the cutist little baby warbler i've seen." Crocux says "does the kid have a name?" Jack says "yes, he named it Angel.Apperently the kids parents were killed when Shadow attacked, he found the egg and took it home with him. From what he said Sholeh found out and wasn't to pleased, but he argues that when he found the egg it was to developed for her to eat it so he saw no reason to kill it. She's still angry but she'll get over it when she realises that he was right about this."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2283 Posted: 06:01:07 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, classic Sholeh." Sybil expressed, knowing the baby warbler was extremely lucky that it was Terrence who found it and not Sholeh.
"She is getting better though. She is not as bitter as before." she admitted, when she remembered there were more important things to attend to.

"Anyway, Jack, I hope telling the story made you feel better. But it is time we put this day to work. I need your help in reuniting the warblers to the kea's tree for a very important meeting." she said, really needing his help since he was so loud and could travel fast through the canopy.
"And you Crocux. Come with me to the tree. Mambo told me yesterday about that kea that was attacked by a crocodile back in Africa, and asked me to bring you. You are the only one who can help him with his new phobia." Sybil explained, though she knew too well how hard it was to get over a traumatic experience.
---
#2284 Posted: 06:17:31 24/07/2016
Jack smiled and said "consider it done." and took off to get to work. Crocux nodded "yes i completly understand. We should get going, the sooner the better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2285 Posted: 06:32:05 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
While on their way, Sybil was tempted to ask Crocux if he intended to play yesterday's game from now on, but remained silent.

Finally arriving, Sybil calles Mambo, and when he saw Crocux, he immediately knew... but when the kea in question saw him, in less than one second, he disappeared. He wanted nothing to do with Crocux, and even from that distance, Sybil could hear he was panicking.
"Come on young one. Crocux isn't going to hurt you. He's our friend. Look." she said, climbing him and even touching his teeth as if it was the most normal thing in the world, but not even the encouragement of Mambo and the othee keas was enough to get him out of his little spot...
---
#2286 Posted: 06:47:08 24/07/2016
Crocux spoke up "listen kiddo, i'm not going to pretend i don't know what happened. But listen to me when i say this, whatever happened in Africa was unfortenet. But you can't treat me like that because of a few bad eggs. I would never hurt anyone here at this Haven. I'd sooner die then let anything hurt you guys."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2287 Posted: 06:48:37 24/07/2016
Thunder sounded once more indicating Sozen was on his Daly patrol.
---
SC
#2288 Posted: 07:35:55 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
No response, not even a flinch from the thunder. Even with his flock's encouragement, the young kea still refused to interact with Crocux. It lasted for several minutes, until Sybil couldn't take it no more.
"Come on! The last thing we need is another Barloc." Sybil said angrily, and with those words, the young parrot showed his head, but he still didn't come down. Him seeing Crocux, even if it was from a distance, was a start though.
"Alright Crocux. He's looking this way. What do you think we should do to show him you don't mean harm?" Sybil asked, accepting suggestions.
---
#2289 Posted: 23:18:39 24/07/2016
Crocux nodded and said "listen kid, I'm going to show you something." he rolled over onto his back to reveal his hevely scarred underbelly "see these scars kid? more then half of them I got protecting the onse I love and a large chunk of them I got from friends and family because I didn't fight back, and I never fought back against friends and family. even if you were to attack me right here, right now, I wouldn't thing to defend myself. I would never hurt you or any of the Haven's residents."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2290 Posted: 23:32:22 24/07/2016
Soon Rose came with Sayan. "Sybil what's going on?"
---
SC
#2291 Posted: 23:35:51 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Strong words those were, but it didn't do a thing.
"So you say. But what if it is a lie? I don't judge predators like Mr. Barloc, but crocodiles are too unpredictable." the young kea said, still refusing to come down. Mambo almost forced him to come down, but Sybil scolded him.
"NO Mambo! Give him time! Don't force him." Sybil yelled, knowing that would only make things worse. Sybil imagined that was going to take time, but she wanted to help as much as possible before the warblers arrived.

Sybil looked at Rose first.
"I'll tell you later..." and then walked very carefully on Crocux's chest, and towards his snout, and just stood there.
"Look at me youngster! See where I'm standing. Crocux could strike me so easily now. He could kill me right now without hesitation! He could end my life in the blink of an eye, with one single crunch... and he isn't doing it! Don't you see?" Sybil yelled to him, and even though he was very surprised, he didn't move. He just stared in awe, still not knowing what to think...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:58 24/07/2016 by Felines
#2292 Posted: 00:16:55 25/07/2016
Shi was near by and she heard his accuse Crocux's words of being lies. she flew right over their pissed off "WHAT WAS THAT!?" and went right up to the kid "how dare you! accusing him of lieing! that's as possible as Sholeh actually being nice enough to become best friends with a Warbler! I grew up my whole life living with that croc and I know that he's the kindest most predictable croc their is! and so help me child if I have to lock you two in a cage together just to prove my point!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2293 Posted: 00:25:47 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Shiiiii!" Sybil yelled in some sort of squeaky whisper, pulling her own whiskers in frustration. The keas really liked Shi, even the young one, but he got too offended by her words when all he was trying to do, or at least thought he was doing, was defending himself from his own trauma. He retreated into the darkness of his own hollow home. Some keas had nest, and others had hollow holes like Sybil and their leader Mambo, and this young era home was one of the holes.

Mambo tried to persuade the young one into coming out, but it was impossible now on his own will. Sybil was not too happy about what just happened.
"Now look what you have done! We were making some great progress and YOU had to butt in!" Sybil said furiously, now pulling her ears since the whiskers hurt. That was not the first time that happened. So many times she had made great progress on solving a problem until someone interfered and made it worse, and she was sick of it.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2294 Posted: 00:28:02 25/07/2016
Sayan watched in awe as Crocux allowed Sybil to walk on him. He partly suspected it was some sort of display to help ease the others. He also wasn't entirely surprised when a certain someone had messed the display up.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:34 25/07/2016 by redwes
#2295 Posted: 01:40:25 25/07/2016
Crocux glared at Shi "sis! leave!" Shi was surpised at Crocux's reaction "but Croc-" "Shi! don't make me tell you again. this is important and sensitive buissness and I don't care if all of my teeth fall out you aren't helping so leave now. Dad would be very upset with you if he was still here. now please leave." defeated she flew off. Crocux turned his attention back to the tast at hand "he kiddo, sorry about my sister. she can get a bit over protective of me sometimes. don't take it personally."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2296 Posted: 01:50:26 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo went to talk with the young parrot and went to report.
"Sorry miss Sybil. He doesn't want to come out now. He said that if she is your family and if somebody as small as Shi could be that prone to violent outburst, he doesn't want to imagine a crocodile." Mambo explained, bowing and apologizing again, trying in vain to get some sense into his young subject.

Sybil was very surprised that Crocux took her side. She thought he wasn't' going to allow his foster sister getting scolded. But still angry, she jumped off Crocux snout, crushing the leaves below her in frustration.
"Aaaargh! Everything was going so well! Why do you have such an impulsive family!?" Sybil asked, getting very tired of their antics. Both Jack and now Terrence were too mischievous, Shi was too impulsive, and Crocux himself had a horrifying temper (though he has improved).
"Forget it! If he wants to get free of his trauma, let him do it on his own free will! I won't try anymore!" Sybil finally said, her frustration still going on and on.
---
#2297 Posted: 02:11:35 25/07/2016
"Sybil please calm down!" Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:03 25/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2298 Posted: 02:14:26 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I think you confused names again. And Sybil isn't going anywhere smilie
---
#2299 Posted: 02:35:14 25/07/2016
Crocux says "if you want to give up Sybil fine but I'll never give up. I don't want anyone to be afraid of me just because of the bad reputation my spicies has." he looked at the tree again "kid listen, in her mind Shi believe she had every right to be angry, I was picked on a lot and that included being accused of things that weren't true. she always would get upset about it and try to defend me but that doesn't put her in the right. If anything she needs to stop because I can take care of myself now. I can't blame her for being attached to me when she spent her whole life with me. She even doubled as my dentist and that involves her getting in my mouth just so I can get a cleaning. wither you believe me or not I'm not leaving until you get over your fear of me and my kind."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2300 Posted: 02:41:59 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The young kea listened, but didn't make a move. He wasn't ready to face Crocux just yet, but he was willing to eventually. He didn't want to keep the trauma of Africa forever, but he needed time.

Sybil wasn't as angry as before, but she made sure she left things clear.
"I'm not giving up you know. I use think that we need to leave him some space and wait for him to make the first move." Sybil suggested, which surprisingly, it was what the kea was planning. Maybe not today or tomorrow, or even less week, but he needed time.
"So... sorry for getting so angry. I guess this drought has gotten into me." Sybil then said, not liking when anybody saw her that way. She was even apologizing to Rose for not paying her attention and also for seeing her that way.
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me