Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2201 Posted: 16:42:03 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
While AJ was uselessly trying to get this sneaky predator's attention, the warblers were returning from the reunion. Many of them were so scared about what Sybil told them, they were tempted to leave the haven and find another home. But they had traveled around the world to give news about the Haven. They knew many places, and they were much more dangerous than that island they called home. In other words, they had nowhere else to go. They wanted to believe it was just a silly rumor, but there have been certain warblers that haven't been seen in a longtime, and like Sybil, they tried very hard to believe that they were all fine and that they simply moved away.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2202 Posted: 18:38:35 16/07/2016
Crocux was joining in on the fun of corse. Saris smiles and says "that big lug chasing Sybil is Crocux. he may look scary but he's a big softy." coconut hits him in the head "owe! And the one who just threw the coconut is Jack." he then yells up "hey Jack. Come down here and meet our brother." Jack climbed down and with a cheeky grine that spells trouble says "ah so you're Syris. It's good to meet you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2203 Posted: 22:10:15 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux of course was fast, but with Mambo flying and Sybil running in zig zags to try to miss them, the chase lasted for a while. Eventually, it was Mambo who grabbed her by the tail with his talons, and started to tease Crocux.
"Hah, I win! Bet you can't take her away from me!" he said, challenging the crocodile even more. He couldn't lift Sybil, but he was still strong enough to drag her around!
"MAMBO! You little..." Sybil yelled to him, though sounding more playful than scolding. She tried to turn around in order to give the overeager parrot a nibble to make him let go, but it was impossible in that predicament. Sybil noticed that Crocux had indeed been chasing her around, and was probably going to be tempted with Mambo's offer. Not that she cared though. She wasn't afraid of Crocux, and she had been constantly hunted by the orcas, so a crocodile wouldn't have made much difference.

And speaking of the orcas, they were already on their way to the Haven. The one with a new mate was none other than Randy, Ellen's younger brother, who was explaining to her about the Haven residents and the game everybody seemed to be talking about. She was quite shocked that land animals would voluntarily let themselves be dragged and shaken without a fight, so she was quite anxious to meet Sybil and the others and be a successful hunter herself.
---
#2204 Posted: 04:45:03 17/07/2016
Crocux smirked and picked up speed and snached Sybil up in his jaws and pulling her right out of Mambo's grasp. He took off not giving Mambo a chance to take his prize.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2205 Posted: 05:19:04 17/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo flinched at his velocity, not expecting someone with such short legs that practically dragged his body to move could be that fast. That was quite a pleasant surprise, and Mambo took it as a fun challenge.
"Oh ho, so that's how it is huh? Those short, stubby legs sure are quite the facade to hide such speed." the kea said with a grin, giving chase, and bothering Crocux like a gray kingbird does to hawks to make him open his jaws.

Sybil simply stood still, showing no fear at all and not even struggling to get out. There was no denying now that she trusted Crocux, since he could even control his bites. The tip of her tail was the only thing visible from his mouth, and it didn't hurt at all.
"I'll get you for this Mambo! You'll see!" Sybil yelled, though once again with a playful tone, though doubting Mambo could hear her. She was use to tough games like that already, and what was better, she was starting to forget the interruption she had earlier.
---
#2206 Posted: 14:24:34 17/07/2016
Crocux smirked and decided to show Mambo just how fast he can be and took off at a gallop.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2207 Posted: 15:37:21 17/07/2016
AJ: Unsure whether this is the brightest thing to do, I land on the ground on all fours and call out to the creature. Perhaps, I can talk with it. If not, I may have to do something else, far more dangerous, become its prey, having it chase me, rather than hunting the warblers. Still despite the fear that I feel for this new threat, I am determined to do what I can to protect my home and my friends.

"Hello," Syris says, remaining near his big brother, Saris. He is happy to meet the others but, is shy about approaching them. Give him some time and he should be just fine, he'll be hanging out with them in no time.
#2208 Posted: 16:06:11 17/07/2016 | Topic Creator
There wasn't going to be any response from the mysterious predator. It was too smart to target someone who's disappearance would arouse too much suspicion, and so far, it wanted to keep a low profile. Whatever that thing was, it was leaving the Haven residents alone... at least for now. For now, the objective was the warblers and warblers only.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux smirked and decided to show Mambo just how fast he can be and took off at a gallop.

Sybil could feel Crocux was running, no doubt from Mambo. She knew that Mambo was too much in a playful mood, and that if Crocux set her free, Mambo would simply grab her again and temp the crocodile once more, so she continued to endure that game, and knowing Crocux's speed and Mambo's eagerness, it was going to take a while.

Mambo now knew that he has underestimated Crocux's speed, and was still too awed on how could he do it, especially since Crocux was a species that lived mostly on water. He continued to annoy him, determined to take Sybil away from him and tease him. If he knew the crocodile was going to be this much fun, he would have gotten acquainted with him much more sooner.
---
#2209 Posted: 22:55:36 17/07/2016
Crocux smiled he was used to Mambo already since Jack's much worse so he didn't let go and in fact started teasing Mambo accasionally stopping so Mambo would fly strait past him and Crocux would then resume his gallop in the opposet direction. Jack smiled and said "hey Saris have you seen Sozen and Shi?" Saris says "i don't think so. How about you little bro? Sozen's the huge black eagle and Shi's a small plover."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2210 Posted: 23:34:35 17/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo simply became more eager to chase Crocux around. Even if it took him all night, he was going to make him open that big snout of his and take his prize away.
"You won't get away from me that easily." he said panting, continuing the pursuit.

Peepers watched alongside Cheryl as the two play along, and even though Sybil was barely visible, he saw the moment Crocux captured her. He got splashed with sand from Crocux's tail in one of his abrupt turns.
"Hey! Easy!" he yelled, though he knew neither of them heard. Those two, along with Jack, were really the life of the party now.
"Poor miss Sybil. First the orcas, now that crocodile..." he said as he continued to watch the two playmates, starting to believe the crocodile had been influenced by the marine mammals.
"Do you think we should stop them?" Peepers asked Cheryl, starting to feel too sorry for Sybil, but Cheryl thought otherwise.
"Nah. Sybil will be fine. Besides, it's the first time those two have interacted that much. Let them have their fun." Cheryl replied, finding their game, and Sybil's humiliating position quite entertaining.
---
#2211 Posted: 01:43:43 18/07/2016
AJ: "Fine, don't talk or even come out. Don't think I am going to just forget about you. I'm warning you, I'll be watching you. So any time you think of trying to hurt any of my friends, just think about that," I say, growling as fierce as I can in the direction of the eyes. I return to the trees and do a perimeter check a couple times, before heading back home, but not before leaving some tokens in certain places so I will know if something happened even if I am not there.

Syris shakes his head, he has yet to meet either one. He just met two more members of his family, Crocux and Jack. So there are more members of my family, he thinks. Well I can't wait to meet them and bond wit them as well as the others.
#2212 Posted: 03:48:23 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: "Fine, don't talk or even come out. Don't think I am going to just forget about you. I'm warning you, I'll be watching you. So any time you think of trying to hurt any of my friends, just think about that," I say, growling as fierce as I can in the direction of the eyes. I return to the trees and do a perimeter check a couple times, before heading back home, but not before leaving some tokens in certain places so I will know if something happened even if I am not there.

The eyes disappear as fast as a snapping turtle striking, cause something from behind made the leaves and twigs rustle.
"So, has your ghost predator made any appearance yet!?" a voice said from behind AJ. Miraculously, it was Sholeh, who came to search for him shortly after he left. Before the margay could reply, she spoke again.
"Do you know how ridiculous you're being!? There you go again, minding everybody's business but your own! Why can't you leave things alone? You're always butting in everyone's lives, pretending to be some saint martyr." Sholeh said, evidently very annoyed. She has gotten to know AJ in those months living with him, and she really hated when he felt he had to be vigilant, had to check on others, especially her.
---
#2213 Posted: 14:20:08 18/07/2016
AJ: "I... just really care about you, Sholeh and all the others as well. Is that wrong? Is it wrong for me to have such a big heart? I..." Unable to say anymore, as tears fall from my deep, dark midnight blue eyes and splash onto the ground, I vanish without another word, deep into my hole. Nothing can be heard within as I lay down and curl up into a little ball. After sometime, one can hear my gentle breathing as I fall asleep, but tears still fall down my cheeks as I sleep.
#2214 Posted: 14:29:45 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
That was another thing that Sholeh was really irritated about AJ. He cried for almost everything.
"Ugh! You're such a wimp!" she said, yelling so that even in his sleep, he could hear her. She didn't know whether he was just a crybaby or if he simply loved to victimize himself to get attention, but one way or the other, the mongoose wasn't happy about his behavior, which is funny considering she use to be in a similar position. Not wanting to linger in that horrible place, she left AJ there, since she wasn't going through the work of dragging him all the way to his tree.

It was a calm night there at the Haven, despite being a party at the beach. All of the Haven residents that have never or had barely interacted with each other were doing so that night, which is why the owed Crocux quite a lot for organizing it. At Hunted island, even though the cockatoos were invited, they decided to stay, especially for their boss. Too many predators in one single place was going to be too much for their leader, and even though they didn't approve him many times, they did love him and were very loyal, so they did their own party right there at home.
---
#2215 Posted: 16:17:39 18/07/2016
AJ: Sholeh has no idea about my tramatizing and tragic past. If she did, she may understand why I am the way I am. I hope in time that she will change, that she will accept me, and love me, like the others do.
#2216 Posted: 17:36:17 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Nearly five hours had passed and the party was still going. Sholeh had been tempted to go several times, but she didn't want to seem like she was giving in on the group. She didn't want to give the wrong impression that she did wanted company after all.

If she had known what was happening to Sybil, she would have had the time of her life. The poor civet was still stuck in the same predicament, since neither playmates had given up. Mambo had been studying his opponent every time, and was determined to win the game. Crocux didn't seem like he was going to set her free until either Mambo stops or Crocux feels like to, so Sybil remained calm, getting ready just in case that lasted all night. She then wondered if Crocux was enjoying that a bit too much...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:51 19/07/2016 by Felines
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2217 Posted: 03:19:35 19/07/2016
( I'm sorry, I really thought I would have time for this but skylanders is getting in the way so much )
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#2218 Posted: 03:37:31 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I understand how that feels. I think it happens to everybody. Well don't worry. Remember that the RP will last for a while. You can integrate your characters when you have the time smilie

At the border of the outback, Savannah had been feeling very guilty that the message never reached any of the Haven residents. She was even starting to feel sorry for the little skink she sent, since it either probably died or got lost. Even though Sybil had allow for the dingoes to enter the Haven when they pleased, Jaeger's rule was that nobody should enter without his permission, and of course, she knew he wasn't going to allow it since their presence was suppose to remain a secret. Knowing that she could do nothing, she returned to the pack, trying very hard not to think about it. She was going to let them face the threat for themselves. She tried to erase her guilt, since at least she tried to warn them.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2219 Posted: 18:59:30 19/07/2016
Odette was speaking with a few other pack members until she saw Savannah. She excused herself and trotted towards her. "Hey, are you okay? Every time we've tried to talk to you, you've avoided us. That isn't like you at all. What's wrong?"
#2220 Posted: 21:56:08 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"The skink... it never delivered the message." Savannah answered, wanting to forget all about it. The rest of the dingoes didn't care about the Haven residents, so she couldn't understand anymore why she did.
---
#2221 Posted: 18:43:18 20/07/2016
Crocux was having the time of his life and was slowly getting worne out. his breathing was slowly getting heavyer and edventually he gave in and threw Sybil out of his mouth. he collapses to the ground panting after playing so much for so long. Jack sighs "well thanks anyways." and leaves to go look for them. Saris says "oh that's right I forgot to tell you. Shi the youngest out of us and Sozen's her boyfriend. Sybil ended up as our aunt and let's see am I forgetting something?" a rock hits him in the head and yells "Jack!" Jack shouts "what'd I do?" Terrence got down from a tree and says "egh hem!" Saris looks at him and says "oh of corse! Syris this is Terrence Jr. his father was a member of our family and died saving Crocux's life. Terrence meet your uncle Syris." Terrence nodded in acknowledgment and said "hello."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2222 Posted: 18:52:41 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo once again tried to capture Sybil so that he could temp Crocux more, but he was exhausted himself and Sybil overpowered him easily.
"Alright Crocux. You win." he said hesitantly, panting. Sybil then let him go and headed towards Crocux.
"Well now, that was quite an unexpected move of your part. Never thought you'd be the type to be so tempted easily." she said as she cleaned herself.
"Now is this a way to treat your aunty?" she then said with a grin and a raised eyebrow, being that the first time she had seen Crocux genuinely exhausted.
---
#2223 Posted: 19:01:55 20/07/2016
Crocux panted "oh... come now... you... clearly... had fun..."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2224 Posted: 19:18:01 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil chuckled at the exhausted state of the crocodile, now realizing that Mambo clearly had a way to tire you to no end.
"Well, it brought me nostalgia alright. Kinda like the orca game, but on land." she remarked, missing the big marine animals. She then saw that the party was still going and she wanted to enjoy it as much as she could. She had lost the time on how long that silly game lasted, and wondered if it was an experience that Crocux wanted to repeat.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2225 Posted: 20:30:41 20/07/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose smiled. She ate another fish. "Thank you Sayan. You always know how to make me smile." Rose said as she kissed him.

Sayan smiled-- glad to be there for his mate. "As long as I'm here-- I do will my very best to make you smile. Always." he said kissing Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2226 Posted: 20:36:12 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl wasn't as fond as parties as the rest of her flock, and after talking with Peepers for a long while, she got sleepy.
"Well, it's time for me to go." she said, rather bluntly but with a sweet tone as well, flying away, and noticing that Warren was at the edge of the forest, enjoying the party from behind the scenes, since he didn't dare interact with anyone, especially since Sholeh wasn't there. Cheryl didn't stop to talk to him though, since he could be very chatty.

Peepers found himself alone, and since Mambo and Crocux stopped playing, he decided to join Rose and Sayan, though at a distance since he didn't want to interrupt.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2227 Posted: 20:36:17 20/07/2016
Rose purred softly as she layed down next to Sayan.
---
SC
#2228 Posted: 21:06:08 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
While some Haven residents were just talking and comforting each other, the party was at it's peak. Most of the birds, particularly the keas, were participating in many competitions, like conga, limbo, sandcastles, and even tango. They even made a little firework to keep everyone warm. Keas did have a high knowledge on humans after all, and they were putting it to their advantage.
---
#2229 Posted: 03:16:47 21/07/2016
ooc: seriously sc I lost track of Sozen and shi

Crocux smiled and panted "oh.. i'll... get... you... next time"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2230 Posted: 03:22:09 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was afraid that might happen. She really had a score to settle with Mambo for getting Crocux addicted to the chase.
"So... does this means I'll have to watch my back from now on?" she asked, pretending to be worried.

Mambo was being carried away by Cole. He wanted to send him home, but Mambo insisted on staying, even if he would only be a spectator for the rest of the night. Cole carried him to a nearby palm tree, giving a weak, yet naughty grin to Sybil, obviously hinting the desire to do that again.
---
#2231 Posted: 03:23:51 21/07/2016
Crocux gave a thought ful look and said "I don't know, maybe you do, maybe you don't"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2232 Posted: 03:30:24 21/07/2016
"Wh-- Wait, what??" Odette stuttered, shocked. "But-- But, how?? How do you know? After all this time..." She couldn't believe it. How did they not know? But then she realized that they haven't been hearing any news of a predator targeting warblers from the Haven at all. How could she have not seen the sign? If such a thing was well known, as they had thought, they would have heard the gossip from the little birds a long time ago.
#2233 Posted: 03:44:11 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Savannah thought for a moment, and then she came to a decision.
"You know. Maybe the boss is right. We shouldn't meddle with their problems. I mean, we tried to help, but look what happens." she said, containing her screeching desire to cry.

Crocux gave a thought ful look and said "I don't know, maybe you do, maybe you don't"

Sybil was left with a lot of unease with his response. One thing was to be hunted by the orcas, who lived exclusively on water, but Crocux could be on water AND land, not to mention fast and stealthy.
"You are quite naughty. But I'll make sure I'm not an easy target." Sybil replied, though a bit nervous that the orcas were not going to be the only predators she would have to worry about. She stayed with Crocux for a little while, mocking his exhausted state every now and then, and getting ready to join the birds in their dances later on.
---
#2234 Posted: 03:53:10 21/07/2016
Crocux enjoyed her company but noticed something was amiss. "hey, Aunty have you seen Jack? he would normally be out here joining in on the fun. but I don't see him anywere"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2235 Posted: 04:01:38 21/07/2016
"Eh-- Hey, look, we tried. It's all that we could do, okay? We knew the risks, and that it could have failed in some way. We couldn't stop it," Odette counseled, seeing that her friend was desperately trying to contain strong emotion. "It's not like they rejected our warning. It simply never got to them, due to forces we couldn't control. We did our part, and that's all that matters."
#2236 Posted: 04:02:31 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Savannah nodded, finally deciding to let the Haven residents at their own peril. It was the warblers the only ones in danger, and they meant nothing to the dingoes, so she tried to forget all about the Haven and this supposed predator.

Crocux enjoyed her company but noticed something was amiss. "hey, Aunty have you seen Jack? he would normally be out here joining in on the fun. but I don't see him anywere"

"Of course. He is talking to Saris and Syris right there." Sybil answered, pointing their way but not looking, since her gaze was concentrated on the party and the little firework. She had seen Jack talking to the two reptiles shortly before capture, so she assumed the chimp was still with them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:31 21/07/2016 by Felines
#2237 Posted: 04:08:02 21/07/2016
Crocux says "uh guess again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2238 Posted: 04:19:10 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at their direction, but then noticed that Jack wasn't there.
"Oh? He's gone. Maybe he went home." Sybil then commented, noticing that a few of the warblers were leaving.
"That's strange. I thought of him as the party lover." she then commented, looking around to see if she spotted him...
---
#2239 Posted: 04:58:26 21/07/2016
Crocux says "this is bad, this is very bad."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2240 Posted: 04:59:38 21/07/2016
Ooc: Sozen is patrolling the forest border and Shi is at the party.
---
SC
#2241 Posted: 05:18:16 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux says "this is bad, this is very bad."

"Woah, easy Crocux! Don't get paranoid. Like I said, is probably back home or somewhere else. No need to assume the worst!" Sybil said to the nervous crocodile, having enough of paranoia for one night. First Sozen, now Crocux. He didn't even looked exhausted anymore.
"Listen, we'll just ask those two where he went." she said, trying to reassure him.

She headed to Syris and Saris, and asked them gently.
"Hey you guys. Have you seen Jack?" she asked, looking above the palm trees to see if the chimp was around there...
---
#2242 Posted: 23:31:04 21/07/2016
Saris got worried "you mean he isn't here!?" he started scannig the trees trying to find the chimp.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2243 Posted: 23:37:49 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found it incredible that no one saw him leaving, since she still believed that's what he did.
"Look, you can search around here. I'm going to his home and see him there." Sybil said, unconcerned, wanting to enjoy the party, but knew the Haven residents were her responsibility.

Fortunately, Jack lived quite close to where the party was being held, so she reached his home in about five minutes.
"Jack! Hey Jack! Are you here? Your family is worried sick about you." Sybil called, sure that the chimp was somewhere around there.
---
#2244 Posted: 02:26:48 22/07/2016
Saris paniks and says "NO! DON'T GO OUT IN THE OPEN!" but it was to late as a stink bomb narrowly missed Sybil and landed just to her right. Crocux yelled one thing to her "GET TO COVER!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2245 Posted: 03:11:01 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil smelled the horrible, infuriating stench... and then she had a pretty good idea who was behind all that. She took cover like Crocux suggested, but soon enough, panic was in the air. As soon as the warblers heard Crocux yelling, they immediately believed they were being attacked by something. After all, Shadow's damage was still fresh, and now with the rumor of some mysterious predator hunting them down, everyone was paranoid.

Sybil was besides Crocux, seeing all the chaos, and gave the crocodile a glare.
"Oh he has gone too far this time!" Sybil said to Crocux, pretty sure he knew whom she was talking about. Sybil was going to make sure this bold move wouldn't go unpunished.
---
#2246 Posted: 04:12:34 22/07/2016
Crocux says "he does this every time we get a new member in the family. he acts like it's some sort of mandatory initiation or something. he's done it to everyone in the family so far. he wont stop until he gets a direct hit on every new member. and right now that would be you and Syris." Saris says "little bro lets get to cover." just then stink bombs by the dozens started to go flying quit literally stinking up the party.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2247 Posted: 04:18:08 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well there are other ways to greet someone!" Sybil said, refusing to get that disgusting smell on her.

Many of the warblers were in panic, but since the keas were more in control of their emotions, they noticed almost immediately who was the cause of that uproar, and all of them except Mambo and Cole went to stop the panicked warblers. Since Mambo couldn't intervene due to how tired he still was. Cole spoke on his behalf.
"Now come on Master Jack. You are taking your jokes too far." the bulky kea said, ready to dodge if the chimp threw one of his stink bombs at him.
---
#2248 Posted: 04:47:20 22/07/2016
Crocux says "may be but don't forget that sometimes that chimp is more trouble then he's worth. You see how he's throwing the stink bombs randomly? That means he can't find his target or he can't get a clear shot. He'll burn through his ammo until he's all out. Then he'll have to leave to make more. That'll be our chance to catch him." then a voice behind them says "catch who?" Crocux was startled "what the!? Jack? But if you're here the who's?" in the tree compoyTerrence was enjoying the chaose he was creating. If he still had any intrest is Sholeh then he might have considered that she would enjoy the show too. For now he continued to throw the stolen stink bombs at the party goers hitting warblers on occasion. The stink bombs had a special recipe to them making it so the smell couldn't be washed off easily at all. Fact is only Jack and his family knows how to get rid of the smell. And with the smell being extreamly strong it was going to cause more and more trouble.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2249 Posted: 04:56:01 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole went to stop Jack, but when he approached to stop the shadow throwing the stink bombs, he noticed it was a mongoose. At first he thought it was Sholeh, but after a closer look, he knew who that was.
"You!" Cole yelled, knowing Terrence too well for the many timeshare spent recovering from his injuries at the kea's tree.

But Sybil didn't notice Cole approaching Terrence, since after she saw Jack, she had an idea, even though she wasn't very fond of it.
"Hey Crocux, if that stench is strong, it means it will last. If I smell like that, you won't be able to hunt me tomorrow." Sybil said teasingly, walking backwards towards the opening to get hit, and doubting the crocodile would want to snatch her smelling like that.
---
#2250 Posted: 17:46:08 22/07/2016
AJ: After sometime, I leave my tree and wander off into the forest. Feeling the way I do, I am most likely going to get lost again. Part of me will be happy about this, as it means seeing Mommy Odette and Daddy again, the other part of me, will feel bad because, I'm making the others worry. I wish that I could have them, without having to sneak away. I wish they, even Jaegar who I have not had much time to meet, could be part of Haven.

Syris, hearing his big brother, but also very acrobatic in nature, he dodges one and flings it back at the attacker with his tail. Any chance he gets he avoids the stink bombs and flings them right back at the attacker. Currently he is guarding Sybil, or Aunt Sybil, catching the bombs and launching them back.
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me