Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2151 Posted: 12:58:56 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ask around where?" Sybil asked, wondering if he meant the outback or the forest itself. If what Sozen was saying was true, then how come the warblers themselves, who were the supposedly the targets of this unknown predator.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2152 Posted: 13:08:49 09/07/2016
"Ask the warblers if they noticed anything weard." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2153 Posted: 13:27:24 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil proceeded todo just that. She thought it was all a lie, but she asked around to be certain, begrudgingly missing the party.

As she expected, nobody seemed to notice something weird, which is what Sybil expected... until one warbler in particular gave her some startling news.
"He hasn't come back in a while. He visited weekly, maybe once every two weeks, but I haven't seen him in months." a middle aged female warbler said to her, describing a bird who was around her age and even though he was a loner and lived very far, he visited her often to talk and eat together. He never failed to arrive to give her some company, until recently. The warbler didn't know where he lived since he never invited her, but the fact that he stopped visiting about two months ago was very startling.
---
#2154 Posted: 14:06:17 09/07/2016
"Sybil did you find any news?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2155 Posted: 20:11:16 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure. One warbler said her friend hasn't visit in two months when he usually visits weekly at most..." Sybil announced, not wanting to believe the worst.
"But... everything seems so normal. Every other warbler I met have been going on with their lives as if nothing is happening." she then said, not understanding how was it possible to be a predator roaming among and not anybody, not even they who lived there, could notice.
---
#2156 Posted: 20:39:10 09/07/2016
"We should find out where that warbler lives. We should check on him." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2157 Posted: 20:57:58 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's the trouble. She didn't know where he lived. It isn't uncommon for some warblers to prefer to live alone. Take Yodel for example." Sybil declared, though Sozen's suggestion gave her an idea.
"But... I do know where some of the more lonely warblers live. It's close to the swamp. Let's go there." Sybil then said, preferring to ride Sozen to get there much faster. Whoever is that warbler the female was talking about, he probably lived around there, or perhaps somebody knew him...
---
#2158 Posted: 21:19:18 09/07/2016
Sozen nodeed. "Hop on." He lowered himself down to allow Sybil to get on.
---
SC
#2159 Posted: 21:22:16 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil signaled Sozen where they should land, and when they did, something about that place felt really eerie, and it wasn't because it was close to the swamp.
"Hello!?" Sybil yelled, but there was no response. Sybil knew it was hard to find warblers in that dense forest, and now that the drought was ending, it was harder to find them, though they usually came when she called.
"Do you think they moved away?" Sybil asked Sozen, making sure his large size didn't destroy anything around him.
---
#2160 Posted: 22:43:01 09/07/2016
"I don't know. We should fly around to see if they are around." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2161 Posted: 22:50:10 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"It might be difficult. The warblers may be my friend, but they are plenty of them. I don't know every face and name." she replied, not even counting those warblers that are born and those who die of old age. It was quite difficult keeping track of all of them.
---
#2162 Posted: 23:58:50 09/07/2016
"Any around must of known the warbler that disappeared." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2163 Posted: 00:25:30 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know!" Sybil said, getting desperate. But after half an hour interviewing warblers, nobody seemed to have noticed any changes. Of course, practically everybody had been too focused on surviving those last months, soIt was no surprise that they seemed concerned.

"This is too weird Sozen. Are you sure you heard the dingo right? I don't think any predator could do much damage without being discovered." Sybil expressed, doubting that a predator could be that well camouflaged and intelligent.
---
#2164 Posted: 00:33:11 10/07/2016
"I will take you to her. I wouldn't lie." Sozen said. "You know where they live? Show me and I will take you to them." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2165 Posted: 02:19:45 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like the idea about the outback, especially since she still had the secret of letting them enter the Haven without anyone else knowing. She didn't even know how lucky she was that they preferred their own home and that they barely enter her sanctuary.
"No no. I believe you. What I don't believe is... her. I don't trust the dingoes very much. I can't help but to think that there is a catch..." she said while pondering and listening to the silence around.

There were absolutely no warblers in that part, but even with that, she didn't want to believe there was some sort of predator around.
"Perhaps some of them flew away from the island to avoid the drought?" she then suggested, wanting to believe that was it, and not the terrifying news that she heard.
---
#2166 Posted: 02:27:35 10/07/2016
"Sybil I don't know what this predator is but I think they know. We must keep this island safe. Even the natives." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2167 Posted: 02:33:36 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was getting tired of the same subject, so she berated Sozen.
"Listen, haven't you heard the warblers already? They haven't seen anything! And the one that stopped visiting that bird, well perhaps he flew away from the drought like the rest." Sybil said sternly, refusing to believe there was some sort of dangerous animal around and nobody, not even the supposed targets have seen it or even heard it.
"How is it possible for someone to remain hidden for so long? I don't think this so called predator even exists." Sybil then said, still in denial.
---
#2168 Posted: 02:56:56 10/07/2016
"Sybil please. The dingo I talked to seemed worried about it. It would put me at ease to know it was just me over reacting to this." Sozen said starting to doubt himself.
---
SC
#2169 Posted: 05:01:34 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed, knowing how insisting Sozen could be.
"Alright. Listen, we will interview a few more warblers and scan the area. If we don't find anything, we will forget this ever happen. Please. We just got rid of Shadow and we are still surviving a drought. It's no use to be worried about something that probably doesn't exist. So let's not worry the others. We are doing enough startling the warblers like this." Sybil lectured, evidently wanting nothing but peace and wanting to forget the ordeal with Shadow and the tough time during the drought.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2170 Posted: 11:44:00 10/07/2016
After Olaf was done eating again, he went to search for some people to talk to since he was getting lonely.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#2171 Posted: 13:24:19 10/07/2016
"Fine but I will do more patrols around here just to be on the safe side." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2172 Posted: 23:43:21 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
After Olaf was done eating again, he went to search for some people to talk to since he was getting lonely.

Sybil left Sozen to wander around, warning him to be careful around the foliage. As Sybilscan the area just to calm Sozen down, she found Olaf.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" she asked, but knew that wasn't the important thing, so before he could reply, she spoke.
"Never mind. Listen, if you're taking a stroll, inform me if you see anything... suspicious." Sybil said. Not wanting to go into detail since she didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, if such news existed.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2173 Posted: 23:52:52 10/07/2016
Ooc: SC didn't you see my post? It was before you posted about Sozen leaving for patrol. Anyways back at the party

Crocux was sitting back by himself with a troubled look on his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2174 Posted: 00:18:45 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey, nice to see you back smilie

Mambo approached Crocux, being very disappointed about Sybil leaving in the middle of a game.
"Hey Big Teeths, why such a gloomy face? This is a party." the overly happy parrot said, wanting to at least have some conversation before he felt dull.
---
#2175 Posted: 00:28:06 11/07/2016
Ooc: sorry I didn't.

Rose only ate one fish. "Sayan I can't eat any more." She was still hungry but she felt bad.
---
SC
#2176 Posted: 00:52:37 11/07/2016
Ooc: i come back every chance i get so i'm going to be slower then normal since i'm still on vacation.

Crocux looks at Mambo and says "oh it's nothing important. Just something thats been bugging me for a while now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2177 Posted: 00:59:25 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well now, don't you want to talk to little ol' parrot about it?" Mambo said, having not interacted with Crocux at all in all those months, and he really wanted to get to know him better.

At the forest, Sybil continued scanning the area, not minding if Olaf followed her, but of course, she was going to keep Sozen's concern a secret. She started interviewing warblers again, but like the rest, they just said they haven't noticed anything suspicious. She even talked with Yodel.
"That eagle again being paranoid? Look, you know I am always roaming around, and I haven't noticed anything suspicious." the smart aleck warbler said, never having liked Sozen. Sybil knew Yodel was always minding everybody's business but his own, so she truly believed that he was telling the truth, and that it was all a false alarm.
---
#2178 Posted: 01:30:51 11/07/2016
Crocux sighs and says "if you must know it's about Shadow. More spacifically his last words before he died that's bothering me"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2179 Posted: 01:44:55 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh. Yeah, that. I wasn't there, but I was told what he said." Mambo expressed, kinda understanding Crocux's concern.
"Yeah, it seems kinda strange that he would wish the islands and it's residents some sort of blessing instead of cursing us." Mambo said, being quite smart despite his overwhelming playfulness.
"But you must understand. Shadow did do a lot of damage here. Even before you and your family arrived here. And miss Sybil did gave him quite a large chance, so, you understand, right?" he then commented, figuring that was possibly his concern.
---
#2180 Posted: 01:56:57 11/07/2016
Crocux nodded "trust me i know. Before we came here my family dealt with crazies like shadow all the time some were worse then him others not so much but the all had to be killed even after all the chances they got. But none of them ever gave up and none onf them ever wished anyone good will. I think it's possible shadow could've actulally been doing the impossible, he couldve been reforming. So now i wonder if maybe we should've just given him just one last chance."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2181 Posted: 02:33:29 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Man, for a reptile, you do have quite the heart." Mambo commented, believing that many reptiles were usually evil.
"But who am I to stereotype? Keas are stereotyped for being mean, mischievous and nasty, which is why we will always be grateful to miss Sybil for giving us a chance to prove ourselves." he then said, before realizing he was getting off topic.

"Oh but listen to me drifting away. Sorry about that. So then, it's too late to wish Shadow back, and I really feel for the guy. I wasn't present, but with words like that, maybe he did want to redeem himself deep inside..." Mambo said, pondering about it.
"But poor miss Sybil got too traumatized for the way her trust was betrayed. And that Sholeh girl? I bet she wouldn't have given her a chance either if it wasn't for young Rose. It's such a pity too, since miss Sybil use to be so trusting and benevolent. Not that she isn't still, but now is less." Mambo pointed out, having met Sybil before all the ugly event that have transpired for the last years.
---
#2182 Posted: 01:13:50 12/07/2016
Crocux nodded "i understand. I've seen carnage and betrayal turn the kindest of creatures bitter and cold." knowing all to well of the countless lives that were damaged and scarred from such things.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2183 Posted: 02:07:32 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo was spending quite a good time with Crocux despite the conversation being not so pleasant, but then he remembered something important while they both talked about Sybil.
"Don't take it too hard on miss Sybil. She has been though a lot. I heard you two got to a rocky start first. So be patient to the poor lass." Mambo said with a bit of concern, having heard about Sybil and Crocux being almost enemies when they first met from the warblers, since nothing was kept secret with them around.
---
#2184 Posted: 04:00:36 12/07/2016
Crocux smiled "don't worry about it Mambo. That's in the past now, besides i can't stay angry at my aunt now can i?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2185 Posted: 04:29:16 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Aunt!?" Mambo repeated, containing the need to drop on the soil and laugh his lungs out.
"Man, you really are quite fond of families aren't you? But I can't blame you. My flock is family too." Mambo expressed, wanting to make the conversation more pleasant.
"It gets to prove that you can't stereotype a whole species. My species is supposedly naughty and selfish, and yours is visualized as just a savage, hungry predator. Of course, we don't have crocodiles in the Himalayas, but I did heard about them. Of course, I resented it." Mambo said rather proudly, really identifying with Crocux and his stereotype, and he just wished the whole world could see.

At the forest, Sybil was tired of interviewing warblers and scanning the areas. This mysterious predator was so extremely cunning, that even Sybil doubted it's existence. With no concrete evidence, Sybil decided to forget about it and headed to the party, since she wanted to feel happy.
---
#2186 Posted: 17:00:41 12/07/2016
Crocux smiled "i get what you mean. Although to be technical i wasn't the one who made her part of the family, that was all dad their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2187 Posted: 18:06:34 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, right." Mambo said, knowing who was he talking about, so he changed the subject to avoid the current one.
"But all in all, this Haven turned out to be quite the sanctuary. Nobody would have believed in the variety and peace we have... and of course, we know who we need to thanks." Mambo said as he looked into the forest... but he wasn't looking there at all. He was looking at the approaching Sybil, who was finally returning.

"Hey guys." Sybil greeted, not expecting to find Crocux and Mambo together.
"Hey miss. Just talking about you. Hey Big Teeth, let's play who can grab the civet's tail first." Mambo said playfully, not even asking why Sybil was away. This calmed her, though she quickly started to run away, since she knew it was impossible to talk Mambo out of his incredibly silly games.
---
#2188 Posted: 21:05:54 12/07/2016
Rose felt down. The past few months have really did a number on her self esteem.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#2189 Posted: 21:22:20 12/07/2016
"Eat... you'll feel better. I promise.," Sayan said laying down next to Rose. "And I'll be right here to keep you company.," he then added with a smile.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2190 Posted: 21:41:56 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to run away, even passing in front of Rose and Sayan without saying hello. She didn't even looked behind her to see if Crocux had joined the game, though she knew Mambo was just getting back at her for pouncing on him in the last game before Sozen called.
---
#2191 Posted: 23:06:38 12/07/2016
Rose smiled. She ate another fish. "Thank you Sayan. You always know how to make me smile." Rose said as she kissed him.
---
SC
#2192 Posted: 03:25:52 13/07/2016 | Topic Creator
While everybody was having fun at the party, many warblers organized a reunion high up the cliffs where the marine birds live. Sybil interviewing them and asking them about something suspicious really got them concerned, and now that they dug deeper into the matter, they did notice that there were a few warblers they haven't seen in a while. Nobody was sure if they had moved away to avoid the drought, but that was highly unlikely since they would have announced such big move. Everybody was trying so hard not to panic, but the rumors about a mysterious predator that nobody has seen was too terrifying to ignore, and were becoming even paranoid on who will be next.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2193 Posted: 13:12:10 15/07/2016
Odette was concerned and confused when Savannah evidently refused to talk, something clearly being on her mind. There was nothing she could do for her, so she simply returned back to her den with her friend. It wasn't until later that day the two looked for her again to figure out what was wrong with her.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2194 Posted: 17:27:40 15/07/2016
AJ: "Sholeh, I know this may be asking much, but I umm...Trying to think of how to word things, I pause. I need you to go to Sybil and the others to warn them of the coming danger. Celebrations and introductions can wait, we must prepare and end this threat. I must do what I can to keep it busy, and away from you and the others. I just hope you all find a solution to it, before it..." I swallow trying to contain my fear infront of Sholeh, even though I doubt she cares. Still I want to believe she does. I start to walk away, not expecting her to do anything.

Syris listens to his big brother as he speaks. Much has happened since they were seperated. Now they are together again, so all is well. Or so they believe...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:47:15 15/07/2016 by Wyrstel
#2195 Posted: 20:26:58 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um, Wyrstel, the predator in question is NOT leaving any remains, which is one of the many reasons why neither of the characters knew of it's existence until now. I thought I left that clear.

While Sybil was still trying to avoid Mambo, and probably Crocux from grabbing her, she tried to also forget about the latest concern.

But far into the ocean, the seagull that left it's presence unannounced at the Haven was finally giving the news to the orcas. Antarctica has been a great secondary home for them. One of them even found a mate from the adjacent pod, but nothing ever compared to the life of the Haven. With the news that their food source was finally returning, the humongous mammals settled everything and swam right towards the direction of the Haven. If they kept that pace, they could arrive to the island in approximately three days. They have been so anxious in swimming to the pleasant, warm waters and feasting on the native seals and fish, but above all, they missed catching the Haven residents and shaking them silly. With Shadow finally gone, they firmly believed that finally. After such a long time, they could resume their normal lives, without worrying about any invasions.

Quote: Waaksian
Odette was concerned and confused when Savannah evidently refused to talk, something clearly being on her mind. There was nothing she could do for her, so she simply returned back to her den with her friend. It wasn't until later that day the two looked for her again to figure out what was wrong with her.

Savannah remained quiet, not wanting anything to do with anyone. She thought for so long that she did something great, but she was so blind with the thought to consider the negative aspects other plan.
---
#2196 Posted: 20:56:35 15/07/2016
OOC: I changed it, sorry. I'm emotionally falling apart but rping with my friends, all of you and others, helps me soothe the agony within me.
#2197 Posted: 21:30:29 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, thank you. That's much better. I'll try to be much more specific next time. And I'm glad this can help you with your problems smilie

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: "Sholeh, I know this may be asking much, but I umm...Trying to think of how to word things, I pause. I need you to go to Sybil and the others to warn them of the coming danger. Celebrations and introductions can wait, we must prepare and end this threat. I must do what I can to keep it busy, and away from you and the others. I just hope you all find a solution to it, before it..." I swallow trying to contain my fear infront of Sholeh, even though I doubt she cares. Still I want to believe she does. I start to walk away, not expecting her to do anything.

"Are you talking about what every warbler has been babbling about for the last hour?" Sholeh said bitterly, having seen some warblers talking to themselves about what Sybil said about some predator.
"All rumors fluff ball! There is no proof! It's that big, stupid eagle trying to get some attention, as his his size wasn't enough." she them said, being aware that it was Sozen who delivered the message to Sybil.
"Besides, if whatever creature is out there is targeting those dumb warblers only, it must mean it is small if it can only take down those tiny birds." Sholeh said rather coldly, before continuing.
"Besides, if it is true, them we owe to this so called creature. Didn't you realized how numerous the warblers were getting? They were draining the resources of the island faster than it could recover." Sholeh finally concluded, and sadly, that last part was true. They had been too numerous lately, and the forest couldn't have possibly supported too many of them.
---
#2198 Posted: 22:09:32 15/07/2016
AJ: "It is true the warblers population is a major issue, but Sholeh, I... I saw something when I was exploring and it may be satisied with the warblers for now, but... I swallow and shutter. Those eyes...the bloodthirst and hunger, reflected in its eyes. This threat is not hunting for food only, its hunting for the pleasure. It lives for the shedding of blood, it is no simple hunter, it is a killer. I have not seen much else, but those eyes...sent shivers down my spine. Still if anyone has a chance to safely keep this thing at bay, keeping it chasing them, away from you all, its me. Do what you will with my information, I must go and do what I can to prevent it, from getting to you all. I cannot battle it directly, but at least I can keep it busy." With that I start to walk off toward the forest and beyond.
#2199 Posted: 23:28:38 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"You're wasting your time!" Sholeh yelled to the retreating AJ, believing he was being too pathetically paranoid. It was hard to believe, but even Sholeh noticed that the warbler's numbers were decreasing.
"Ugh, that stupid pussy cat. If it wasn't for him letting me live here, I would have given him a piece of my mind." Sholeh said to herself, demonstrating that she was, at least, partially grateful for his support. She wasn't going to do anything to help the warblers though, since she didn't like them, and vice-versa. If this creature was as big as AJ supposed, and was a bloodthirsty killer like he claimed, then why it wasn't targeting any of the Haven residents? She stood her belief that this was just a small predator, and that AJ's concern was exaggerated. It was the warbler's problems, and she wasn't going to interfere with nature.
---
#2200 Posted: 13:58:40 16/07/2016
AJ: Deep within the forest, high in the trees, I do reconesence. Whenever I see those eyes, I know what I must do. Hurling rotten fruit at to get its attention, I lead it on a wild goose chase, deeper and deeper into the woods.
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me