Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The Game Ideas Topic (sticky?)
Page 1 of 1
The Game Ideas Topic (sticky?) [CLOSED]
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#1 Posted: 14:42:36 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As with the fan character topic, this was made to be the central topic for all Ideas for new Skylanders or Spyro games.

My idea for a Skylanders game is based around music. As with gates/stages in previous games which require a certain element, vehicle type, etc., my game would have different tasks and areas that require a different type of instrument. The instrument types would include percussion, brass, woodwind, synthesized, and string. The instruments could be implemented in puzzles by using them to create a specific song or as powerful weapons that could shake the earth, knockdown barriers, hypnotize enemies into attacking each other, and whatever else you guys can think of. My idea is that players could either use the instruments at random for a loud and chaotic barrage, or use them more thoughtfully for a focused musical attack.

If anyone would like to flesh out this idea with characters, a story or a more thorough description please feel free to!

Also don't hesitate to add your own game ideas.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me