Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlecast > Release date changed to avoid Clash Royale?
Page 1 of 1
Release date changed to avoid Clash Royale?
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 17:49:13 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Just a random theory but I wonder if the Battlecast release was delayed here in the US and elsewhere to avoid competing with Clash Royale. It's a sweet little card battler from the clash of clans people and it seems like everyone is playing it
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#2 Posted: 21:25:17 15/03/2016
Never even heard of it. I cant think of any reason they are doing this minus fine tuning it. They sure are ruining momentum they had with the battlecast packs in the starter sets or the cards in the micro comics or the tv dinners. Folks are associating battlecast too long with that cards to life app which effectively does nothing unless you have the Sweden or NZ version, or as someone conjectured, Italy or the other countries that might have it.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#3 Posted: 02:43:29 18/03/2016
If you ask me, I believe they're just fine tuning the game so it's as pristine and functional it can be upon hard release. They still have a lot of work to get done especially with the PvP mode being so binary. Campaign is coming along fine though I do question the viability of it being replay able in any way.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me