Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > So, Skylanders was on last night's Robot Chicken. (NSFW warning)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
So, Skylanders was on last night's Robot Chicken. (NSFW warning) [CLOSED]
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#51 Posted: 06:47:12 21/03/2016
I don't really like that kind of Parodies, not my taste of humor. But at least we got a Skylanders Parody.
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#52 Posted: 15:00:25 21/03/2016
LOVED IT! I've been watching RC sketches on youtube for days now an I've been hoping for a Skylanders spoof for just as long! The jokes were a little obvious, so I'd like to see another more clever sketch. I'll definitely be checking out the Swap Force one too!

BTW, if you want to see it go to youtube and type in Robot Chicken Skylanders and it's the first result.

EDIT: Okay so, I just watched the Swap Force one... It's by Machinima Happy Hour and you can find it by searching swap force parody on youtube, first result as before... Not worth it though. I'm not terribly squeamish, but this was just gross, not to mention mean spirited.

It would have been funnier if it took place in game and the swap landers pulled themselves apart to the horror of the other characters while they themselves were unfazed and oblivious to the other's discomfort. I'm sure there are loads more jokes a talented comedian can pull out of that idea than the obvious gross out 'humor' of brutalizing two unsuspecting characters and putting them in obvious pain.

Another good idea would have been for the toys to rise up in revolt against the player for swapping them, something not horrifying for them but still very unpleasant, and proceed to do to the kids what was done to them.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:10:07 21/03/2016 by ClassicSpyroLUV
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#53 Posted: 17:18:11 21/03/2016
lol, I had a laugh watching it.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#54 Posted: 20:09:32 21/03/2016
Okay, I just saw it, got a chuckle out of me (not from the punchline, but from the other characters). But I'm surprised nobody asked why Tuff Luck is the only figure that's articulated in that short.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me