Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Monster hunter RP [CLOSED]
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#1 Posted: 16:58:55 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Basically this RP is based off the game monster hunter, hunting monsters, saving the world, etc. The Main threat of the RP will be the 'shagaru magala' (not me, it's a dragon). If you've never played the game before then you might want to do some research.

Name: Oliver
Weapon of choice: hunting horn
Appearance: An average sized male with shaggy brown hair and grey eyes. Has a scar across his face from when his house was attacked by a rathalos
Palico name: Fishplate
Palico Colour: white with patches of black
Backstory: when oliver was 10, a rathalos strayed away from its nest by mistake, his house was in the way, long story short, his parents were killed and oliver was left with a scar across his face, ever since then, he's wanted revenge against monsters.

And finally, just to make sure, the weapons are: great sword, long sword, sword & shield, dual blades, hammer, hunting horn, lance, gunlance, switch axe, charge blade, insect glaive, light bowgun, heavy bowgun and bow.
---
smilie
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 18:10:47 01/04/2016
ooc: i'm joining I just need to work on a charater sheet but right now i can say my hunters weapon of choice is none other then the insect glaive.

Name: Drake
weapon: insect glaive
apperence: tall and skinny with spiky black hair and one white lock that hangs over his left eye and a scar that goes over his left eye and eyebrow and ends at his lower jaw and dark eye that will turn red when angry.
Palico name: Siris (curse my spelling)
palico coat: tabby(subject to change)
back story: not much is known about him other then the fact that even with his palico he perfers to work alone and admirs dragons
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:30:29 01/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#3 Posted: 00:28:53 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
smilie
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 18:31:22 04/04/2016
ooc: great! can't wait to beging fellow hunter.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me