Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > So, I forgot my password for a long time
Page 1 of 1
So, I forgot my password for a long time [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 15:45:06 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Started freaking out because this place means alot to me but here's the thing..

I tried sending myself the reform-password Email, but it didn't came in after 5 minutes. I look in my Junk folder and it wasn't there. I try resending the mail and wait 10 minutes instead, but notthing came in. I freak out more and begin to try all sorts of things like re-typing my password multiple times. After almost an hour of stressing out and spazming I even ended up trying to make a new account. (Which is so useless now xD)

But, heck, if this happends again and I realy, realy, forget my password, I'm broke for. This is the second time it happend and the first time the Email never came in either. I'm afraid that if this occurs again I realy have lost my Password. Is there a way to find out why the Email never came in? I realy would like to know what is going on here and why the mail never came in.
Faust Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#2 Posted: 09:57:47 14/03/2016
Did you use the same email when you first registered your account?

If not, then issue might be your current email host - I had the same problem when I tried to validate my account.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:00 14/03/2016 by Faust
#3 Posted: 15:37:17 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Faust
Did you use the same email when you first registered your account?

If not, then issue might be your current email host - I had the same problem when I tried to validate my account.

Yes, I used the same Email as when I rigistered my account.
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#4 Posted: 18:31:38 21/04/2016
I recently had this problem myself. I sent several 'forgotten password' requests and never got a reply back (I also kept checking my junk mail). Thankfully I've just remembered my password but I don't know if this is a problem that needs looking into (my e-mail address is with Outlook).
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 19:05:53 21/04/2016
make a word document with your passwords ez
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#6 Posted: 20:15:30 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Star Dragon
I recently had this problem myself. I sent several 'forgotten password' requests and never got a reply back (I also kept checking my junk mail). Thankfully I've just remembered my password but I don't know if this is a problem that needs looking into (my e-mail address is with Outlook).

Dark has notified me outlook emails seem not to co-operate with Darkspyro properly anymore. It is wise to change your email adress in the Email tab in the settings. I chose to put down my Gmail adress.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me