Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Dealing with idiots in the real world.
Page 1 of 1
Dealing with idiots in the real world. [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 11:46:41 08/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm surrounded by idiots. People argue with me over how things are simpler than they actually are. Why didn't I just a PC laptop instead of a Macbook Yosemite and then a Dell Alienware 13 laptop? I wanted a mac for longer stability and to use for Photoshop work. I didn't realise I needed a PC to use 3DS MAX software. I said the PC laptop will be for the whole family to use once I finish my 3D Design class but my youngest brother thinks you use any 3D software on any PC, not caring that I made the choice from the class-lecturer's recommendation that Alienware 13 being powerful enough to use 3DS MAX, which we're taught to use in class and use outside class, which I couldn't do 'til now. But then my brother accuses me of hogging both the macbook and laptop for myself before boasting about he used 3D software for technical measurement design classes in secondary school years ago on any old PC, as if it's that simple.

I'll not go any further with this but you get the picture. I'm surrounded by idiots.

Do any of you have any experience like that? Dealing with people outisde the internet, believing they know better than you but you know they don't?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 12:01:02 08/03/2016
It's easy to think highly of oneself but there were probably moments you did some crazy dumb things and people just didn't point it out - or they will a long time later when they get sick of it. Just my two cents.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#3 Posted: 13:53:53 08/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't know. I understand what you're saying but these people constantly treat your mistakes as major failures in your life with endless insults and how their unrealistic expectations is common sense. Some of us can't work constantly or agree with everything these people. I don't actually think that highly about myself. Some of my folks think my work is incredible but I see them as mediocre compared to others. My youngest brothers think so highly of himself, he thinks he should rewarded for basic decency.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5561
#4 Posted: 02:31:50 10/03/2016
There are always going to be idiots in the real world, real or perceived. Take drivers on the highway, for instance. ._.
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me