Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#351 Posted: 22:10:25 02/08/2016
Drake nodded "okay now move away from Steele."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#352 Posted: 01:24:12 03/09/2016
Raven moved back away from Steele who looked back at her and wiggled around a little bit, wanting to go to her, but he didn't move because she hadn't told him to. "Be gentle," she said softly to her wolf. knowing he would listen she looked over to Drake, "Alright."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#353 Posted: 02:46:59 03/09/2016
Drake nodded and said "go on Myla, say hello." she was still a bit nervous but went over coutiusly to greet Steele. when she was close enough she started sniffing him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#354 Posted: 17:10:34 03/09/2016
Steele looked like a statue sitting there but as she sniffed him his nose slowly started to twitch and he leaned a little closer to sniff her as well. He huffed and looked back at Foxxe, "Go ahead," Foxxe said with a nod. Steele stood and slowly walked around Myla before sitting back down in his original spot. "He should be okay with her now," Foxxe yawned.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#355 Posted: 17:35:05 03/09/2016
Myla seemed happy about it. and sat down with him. Drake smiled and said "okay everyone let's get inside. it's late and it seems someone's tired." Myla obayed and went to her masters side.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#356 Posted: 20:14:22 03/09/2016
Steele followed behind Foxxe and nudged her along into the house. She was very much ready for sleep. In the morning she would head back into town.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#357 Posted: 03:02:08 04/09/2016
Morning came what seemed very early, and Mason was ready to give Tyrus the errands of the day. A few guards wanted him to forge swords stronger than the ones they had, and Mason didn't have enough of the special material, so he sent his son into the forest to do what he did best. Tyrus was quite happy with it, since he knew an underground cave full of incredible minerals that he kept secret from everybody, but knowing that his father was going to expect him to takes while, he decided to visit Foxxe in her cabin, since it would be the first time he would see her place during the day...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#358 Posted: 03:18:56 04/09/2016
Drake was sound asleep in the cabin with Myla sleeping by his side.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#359 Posted: 03:30:15 04/09/2016
Since it was too quiet, Tyrus imagined Foxxe and her companion were still asleep yet, and since he didn't want to disturb them, he explored the little river nearby, finding some purple goes along the way. It was a common stone, but these were oddly shaped, and unable to resist his collecting temptation, he started picking a few up...
---
#360 Posted: 20:09:28 04/09/2016
Myla heard a person outside. she got up and went over to the door and scratched at it. Drake got up and limped over saying "okay girl I'm coming I'm coming." he opened the door to let her out. she darted out and tackled Tyrus to the ground having him land flat on his back. she growled at his face then started panting happily then she started slobbering his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#361 Posted: 20:27:59 04/09/2016
Tyrus was expecting Steele to receive him, but that was something completely different.
"Ugh! Get off me!' the boy said bitterly, not too fond of animals.
---
#362 Posted: 20:40:02 04/09/2016
Drake comes out and says "Myla! get off of him!" the hell hound got off and panted happily smiling. Drake limps over and says "I'm so sorry she should know better then to do that. oh Tyrus it's you. well good morning, I must say for a guy who doesn't have good luck with animals you seem to get along just fine with my hellhound."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#363 Posted: 20:45:53 04/09/2016
"Hellhound? Who comes up with those names!?" Tyrus said as he cleaned the slobber, cleaning himself with the water from the river.
"Anyway, never mind that. I was looking for Foxxe. I wanted to explore around her house a little since it's the first time I have seen it during the day. There might be some interesting things around." he said, showing his love for exploring and collecting.
---
#364 Posted: 01:48:30 05/09/2016
Drake frowns and says "i don't know who came with the name. All I know is that her name's Myla. as for Foxxe she's still sleeping. but I'm sure she wont mind you exploring around here. I'll head back inside. that way when she wakes up I can let her know you're here. okay?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#365 Posted: 01:52:02 05/09/2016
"Alright. Just get that away please." Tyrus begged, having such bad experiences with animals in e past that he couldn't stand them being near him.
---
#366 Posted: 03:37:04 05/09/2016
Drake chuckles and says "oh please Myla isn't going to hurt you. she's just a big ol' sweet heart. besides she likes you. you should give her a chance first before anything. who knows, maybe you'll grow to like her."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#367 Posted: 03:43:30 05/09/2016
Tyrus simply looked up, believing Drake didn't 'y understand how he felt.
"No! Animals and I don't mix! So please, just tell her to stay away from me while I explore!" Tyrus said sternly, standing straight. He really meant what he said.
---
#368 Posted: 13:46:39 05/09/2016
Drake chuckles "well good thing she isn't a full blooded animal. look I have no control over her behavior. I don't even know how i now her name. besides you and Steele seem to mix just fine and Steele gets along with Myla. so it makes sense that you and Myla would mix." Myla lays dow and gets on her back. Drake chuckles "awww she wants you to give her a belly rub. you do that and you'll be her best friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#369 Posted: 04:57:51 06/09/2016
Tyrus looked at Myla, but he wasn't interested in the belly rub.
"You give it to her. I'm busy." he said as he looked around exploring, not interested in bonding with an animal. Tyrus seriously looked like he's had bad experiences with animals if he refused so thoroughly to interact with any.
---
#370 Posted: 18:03:27 09/09/2016
Foxxe groaned and stretched as she woke from her sleep, she opened her eyes when Steeles cold wet nose pokes her cheek, "Hi," she said with a smile and gave his head a pat. She stood and stretched, "Where did Drake get to?" She smoothed her hair and put it in a braid over her shoulder before walking to the door and opening it. Steele pushed past her and ran out the door, finding Tyrus and running up to him to rub against him. Foxxe leaned in the doorway and blinked against the morning light, "Well goodmorning you two," she said to Drake and Tyrus.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#371 Posted: 18:41:10 09/09/2016
Drake looked at her and smiled "morning." Myla started running at her. Drake says "Myla no don't!" but it was too late as Myla tackled Foxxe to the ground and started liking her face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#372 Posted: 22:01:33 09/09/2016
"Come on now, I'm not quite awake yet," she says slightly aggravated as she shoves the animal aside and sits up but she gives her head a pat and ears a rub before standing. "You're gonna have to work with her on that," she says to Drake as she uses the back of her hand to wipe a bit of slobber off her cheek.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#373 Posted: 22:59:37 09/09/2016
Drake gives an embarresed blush and says "sorry. I don't know how I know this but she's always been like that. I guess it's her way of saying hello."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#374 Posted: 01:02:27 10/09/2016
Tyrus simply rolled his eyes at the animal's displays, and simply went straight to the point once Foxxe has given her proper greeting.
"Hey Foxxe. Good morning. Listen. My time is limited, so I just wanted to ask you if I could explore around your cabin. It looks quite different during the day." Tyrus said, being quite obsessed about exploring tht new land.
---
#375 Posted: 06:25:29 10/09/2016
Foxxe raised an eyebrow, "Explore around my cabin? Sure I guess, but any rocks around here need to stay here unless you ask me about it first. My father collected stones and placed them all around the house, so, they are kind of special to me." Her father had a wonderful passion for stones; tiger eye, amethyst, small bits of crystal, and obsidian, we're just a few he had brought back to this hide away. Foxxe secretly shared that passion with her father.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#376 Posted: 10:09:16 10/09/2016
Tyrus didn't expect somebody to collect stones like him, and even though he initially wanted to explore, he would have liked to take a few stones as well.
"Well, placing stones around a house isn't a bit odd? I mean, they can be blown away by the wind and overall being exposed to the elements." Tyrus said, believing it made more sense just to store them.
"Anyway, if you like stones, you should see my collection. I got from the most common quartz to the rarest diamonds. Animals aren't the only things I can track you know." Tyrus said with quite a lot of pride, never imagining that he could find somebody that was a stone collector like himself.
---
#377 Posted: 18:52:00 10/09/2016
Foxxe smiled, "Well one day I would love to see your collection. and my father was a bit odd, but in a good way. he believed that beautiful things should be out where they could be seen and enjoyed by everyone. There are rose bushes around the side of the house, look around the base of the bushes." She shook her head with a little laugh, her father had encircled the rose bushes with stones and in other places around the yard. There were a few trees by the creek with had a hole or two in it just above eye level or at knee height, when the setting sun hit them just right you could see a crystal sparkle from within, as well as a few places where the yard glowed from other stones. it was beautiful to see.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#378 Posted: 21:22:05 11/09/2016
Tyrus didn't asked about her father, associating the past tense she used with either death or abandonment, so he didn't touch that subject.
"Well, my father loves precious stones as well, but only for the riches it could bring him. He is greedy." Tyrus explains, not being afraid of telling the truth about his own father.
"That's why I keep my stones hidden. I have to keep it a secret, but maybe I don't have to keep the secret about you..." the teenager then explained, wondering how Mason would react with his friendship with Foxxe. He was quite picky when it came to his son's friends.
---
#379 Posted: 22:08:32 11/09/2016
Drake says "my friend listen, I have no memory but I do know this. don't let others pick your friends for you. only you know who you want when it comes to friends, if your dad doesn't like it then skrew him, if you don't show some back bone then the man will rule your life forever. do you want that? because i know i wouldn't."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#380 Posted: 22:16:00 11/09/2016
Tyrus felt quite offended by the lecture, and spoke up quite loudly.
"Hey! It's not like I will let my dad tell me what to do forever! When I reach adulthood, I will leave and he won't be able todo anything about it! Or once my mom comes, I will go with her whether she likes it or not. Whatever comes first." he explained, realizing just how sick and tired he was of living with his dad and his brutish rules, and running errands for him.
---
#381 Posted: 22:42:16 11/09/2016
Drake says "sorry i didn't mean to offend you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#382 Posted: 02:27:29 20/10/2016
"I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you, Tyrus," Foxxe spoke up, "I left my family when i was young and have been on my own for a long time now. Is it impossible to leave now instead of later? If you are unhappy then you should leave, at least, you do not particularly seem happy to me if I may be so blunt." Honestly, she didn't care if she was blunt or not, it was a simple thought and question, but she thought it polite to say anyway. "And as for friends, I don't mind who you tell about me. That is your decision." It mattered little to her if he told the world or kept it to himself but there was still a tiny part of her that was kind of happy to have a friend.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#383 Posted: 04:08:05 20/10/2016
Tyrus would have really wanted to leave as soon as possible, but he had nowhere to go.
"If I could, I would leave dad right now. But I don't have anywhere else to go. I don't know where my mom lives. And it's really difficult to hunt. I only manage to do it in self defense, not to mention that I don't want my father turning the kingdom upside down searching for me. The guards have a high respect for him and I know they'll just listen to almost any order he gives." Tyrus lamented, already having a lifetime of scolding and severe punishment from his father for all those acts of rebellion in the past.
---
#384 Posted: 09:30:22 21/10/2016
Drake says "the allow me to do some talking to him." hinting with my sword.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#385 Posted: 12:41:12 21/10/2016
Tyrus understood the hint, and was not very pleased by it.
"Now don't do anything stupid. Dad knows how to defend himself, not to mention that he has practically the hole kingdom's army by his side." Tyrus explained, not wanting anyone to get hurt because of silly recklessness.
---
#386 Posted: 18:11:14 21/10/2016
Drake nods "i understand. even armed with a sword forged in dragon fire the few magic spells I apprenently remember and a hell hound I don't think I can handle an army on my own."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#387 Posted: 04:22:22 23/10/2016
Feeling tense by Drake's presence, Tyrus looked at the sky and realized he stayed behind too long.
"Well I have to leave now. I still have to run that errand for father, and Have a very tight curfew." the teenager explained, leaving the cabin behind and makin sure the playful wolf wasn't going to follow him. He really disliked animals, and he had very good reasons for it.
---
#388 Posted: 21:58:11 23/10/2016
Steele followed after Tyrus with almost a grin as his tongue lolled out of his mouth. Foxxe followed after, knowing how Tyrus felt about the wolf. "Steele, get back here!" She jogged to catch up and grabbed the wolf by the scruff, "Hey, Tyrus," her brows pulled together in thought for a moment before she spoke, "I know how to hunt. If you ever wanted to leave and go looking for your mother, I would help." She turned and walked off quickly before he could reply.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#389 Posted: 22:06:56 23/10/2016
"Well that's a laugh. Trying to search for my mother will be like trying to find a single goldfish in the ocean. Her tribe is too well hidden." Tyrus explained, hinting that he has tried before. He then looked at Steele still trying to eagerly follow him.
"Some wizards say that animals know when you don't want them around. Why can't this one get the clue?" he said upset. He liked Foxxe, but he was not open to the idea of her pet.
---
#390 Posted: 22:30:25 23/10/2016
Foxxe smiled, "Steele is no ordinary wolf, he has his own opinion and personality and probably doesn't care what you think of him, but say if i were to be upset with him, you could see in his features and body language that he would be sad. He is different than most animals, but that is also another reason that i like him." She patted her thigh and Steele trotted over to her and she gave his ears a rub, "Do you really believe that it would be so impossible to find your mother? And even so, wouldn't it be worth it to get out of this town and away from your father? In my eyes it would be worth it, even if it didn't last long or you didn't find your mother. My father traveled all over the place, there is so much more than this place."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#391 Posted: 03:18:07 25/10/2016
Drake nods "she's right. I may have a busted leg but I'll be happy to help so count me in."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#392 Posted: 22:30:18 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
On a normally clear and bright skied morning clouds, dark and ominous, suddenly roll in from the north. The wind turns cold and the birdsong and noise of the forest around the town goes silent. The wildlife that previously seemed abundant becomes scarce. Then the first icy drops of rain fall upon the earth. The first drops are followed by a steady downpour of rain and sleet.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#393 Posted: 22:20:44 28/10/2016
Kora put her cards down, " You know, I do not need your money at the moment," she said to the men with a wave of her hand as she started walking off. She thought the druid to be crazy as hell but as she stepped outside she wrapped her cloak tighter around her and looked up at the sky, dark clouds had rolled her. She squinted her eyes at them with a frown, "A storm huh." She made her way down the street, looking for some one to bump into and pick pocket real quick on her way home.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:43 28/10/2016 by ash
#394 Posted: 01:02:48 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The streets are fairly empty so early in the morning, but Kora does manage to find a nobleman making his way through town. He is dressed in purple and gold silk clothes and fine golden jewelry. With bright brown eyes and fine combed hair he sits at a fair 5' 8". He is hurriedly making his way out of the rain, taking shelter at one of the merchant's stalls.
---
#395 Posted: 03:18:55 29/10/2016
After seeing it was about to rain, Tyrus big goodbye to Foxxe and her company and headed his way without saying anything else. He had a task at hand, and his father sort of knew the timing it normally took him to complete a task, so he was hurrying. At least he could put up the excuse of the rain if he took so long to gather the materials his father asked him...
---
#396 Posted: 02:28:17 31/10/2016
the Hellhound hurried indoors to escape the coming storm. Drake fallows in hobbling thanks to the busted leg
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#397 Posted: 21:41:11 06/11/2016
Tyrus returned home, just in time. He couldn't escape the rain, but at least he managed to get what his father asked him for without the giant man suspecting anything about his little escapades. Mason took the items out of his son's hands and got to work right away, without even offering a towel to the poor boy. At least he allowed him to rest in his room for a little while while he got dried up and ate.
---
#398 Posted: 21:20:12 07/11/2016 | Topic Creator
The wind begins to pick up as the storm progresses. Thunder roar and lightning dances over head in dark skies. The storm is turning from a morning shower to a true downpour. But something else seems amiss. The closer the heart of the storm draws to the village the more uneasy the air beings to feel. Farm animals act afraid, pets being to cower from the sounds of the storm. The worst is yet to come.
---
#399 Posted: 18:19:26 12/11/2016
Tyrus remained oblivious to everything that was going on, since he was locked up in his room cleaning his stones and ignoring everything outside. It also helped that his room was quite soundproofed. Mason had to close his shop earlier that day when the storm got worse, making him bitter for all his unfinished jobs and the loss of money he was going to suffer for that sudden storm. He made sure to lock the house very tightly and wait for the storm to pass, for he knew that it was unwise to go against nature.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:22 12/11/2016 by Felines
#400 Posted: 19:06:55 12/11/2016 | Topic Creator
From outside Mason and Tyrus's house and a song beings to echo. Hauntingly beautiful, it grows in volume as the singer grows closer to the house, her voice carrying despite the sounds of the storm. Despite the sound proofing in Tyrus's room he can still hear the song from the storm. The song pierces through the very souls of those who hear it, like a siren's song it beckons those who hear it to follow.

Near to Foxxe and Drake a song had begun to resonate from outside in the storm. A male voice holding captive all those who hear his song. It calls out to those who hear and beckons them into the storm.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me