Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#301 Posted: 01:20:59 13/05/2016
Foxxe nodded to Drake's words, "Don't worry about us," she led the way down the porch steps and into the yard. Steele followed her with a yawn and disappeared into the dark to drink from the stream. The moon was just a sliver and didn't offer much light in the darkness of the trees around them but this didn't bother her for she was comfortable and familiar with these woods, and her faith that Steele would protect her was unyielding. She made her way to the water.

Kora walked up to the table where a few men where gambling, she watched for a moment before speaking, 'Would you mind another person joining? I've enough money to play." She said with a grin.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:30 13/05/2016 by ash
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#302 Posted: 03:18:17 13/05/2016
Tyrus felt like he had to compete with a wolf in proving abilities, and that really upset him. He kept it to himself though, but he was at a loss on what to do; whether talk to Foxxe to get to know her better or try to prove he was better than a wolf. He was more use to tracking during the day, but at least he wasn't entirely dependent on the eyes, since he could still use his touch.
"So... what exactly are you looking for?" he asked Foxxe, putting his hands on the ground to feel the soil. He wasn't going to let a simple wolf ridicule his talents.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#303 Posted: 03:44:51 13/05/2016
Foxxe squatted down at the water side and felt around in the dirt until she found a small string, "This right here," she said as she slowly reeled the long string in until she pulled up a small fish trap. There was one fish in the trap but it was rather small so she freed it from the trap before pulling a piece of bread from her pouch and putting it in the trap, "They really like bread," she said with a small smile as she carefully put the trap back in the water and let the water carry it farther downstream until the line was taunt. She stood and brushed her off pants, "Now we go along and check the rest of my traps." She snapped her fingers and Steele gave her his attention, 'Round 'em up buddy." The wolf barked before running off into the dark woods.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#304 Posted: 05:11:37 13/05/2016
"Wait, is all about fish?" Tyrus said, sounding disappointed. He found fishing boring, and preferred the more rougher fight of land animals like boars, deer, bears, and all of the sort.
---
#305 Posted: 05:14:31 13/05/2016
Foxxe laughed, "No, it's not all about fish." She couldn't remember the last time she had laughed so much in one day. She liked it. "Come on, this way. I have traps a little bit of everywhere actually. That's how Drake broke his leg. I'm glad you didn't step in one while wandering around."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#306 Posted: 05:24:40 13/05/2016
Tyrus imagined himself lucky, since even though he was a great tracker, he wouldn't have expected traps to be everywhere. He felt insulted when Foxxe laughed at him, but decided not to show it. He wanted to express however, about her methods.
"Is it really necessary to use traps? If an animal falls on it, who knows for how long it will remain there suffering until you return. I simply kill an animal in self defense, and try it to be as quickly as possible..." Tyrus explained, showing that even though he wasn't so fond of animals, he didn't want them to suffer either.
---
#307 Posted: 05:37:50 13/05/2016
Her eyebrows pulled together as she frowned in thought, "Honestly I suppose it depends on how the animal is caught in the trap. Steele runs around all the time and I think sometimes he kills whatever he finds in the traps." She pointed out a trap hidden under a bush as they passed it. "I'd like to believe that they don't suffer long, it makes me uncomfortable thinking about it." Her dad had raised and taught her to do it this way, it surprised her that she had never thought of that before.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:57 13/05/2016 by ash
#308 Posted: 05:48:37 13/05/2016
Tyrus imagined that he really made her feel bad with that comment, so he tried to lighten up the mood.
"Well anyway, I don't have trouble finding animals. They seem to appear almost anywhere and anytime for me." he said, wondering if such a random comment would make her feel better.
---
#309 Posted: 05:54:04 13/05/2016
She smiled slightly, pulling herself out of her thoughts," Well I'd like to see this proven. If you can find me some animals, then when I go to sell the furs I'll split the money with you, and even the meat if you like." She didn't think it a bad idea and wouldn't mind a little extra help if he was good at it. A howl nearby caught her attention and she turned her head towards the sound, "Sounds like Steele is hunting."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#310 Posted: 23:00:33 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The men play cards look at Kora before nodding. "Well, girl, you're welcome to play at our table.. and to lose your coin to us!" They laugh and the dealer starts dealing Kora out a fair hand of cards. "Nutty thing that Druid. Druids are always nutty though. I suppose next she'll tell us the sky is falling."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#311 Posted: 23:01:57 13/05/2016
ooc: then some random guy runs by yelling "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#312 Posted: 23:05:06 13/05/2016
OOC: That would be funny!

Kora grinned and accepted the cards, "I'd like to think I could hold my own here." She always kept a few aces of her sleeve for moments like these. Today was turning out to be a really good day, especially if she could swindle these men out of all their money. "Do you really think she was all that crazy? What if she's right?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:58 13/05/2016 by ash
#313 Posted: 01:54:07 14/05/2016
Quote: ash
She smiled slightly, pulling herself out of her thoughts," Well I'd like to see this proven. If you can find me some animals, then when I go to sell the furs I'll split the money with you, and even the meat if you like." She didn't think it a bad idea and wouldn't mind a little extra help if he was good at it. A howl nearby caught her attention and she turned her head towards the sound, "Sounds like Steele is hunting."

Tyrus really liked the idea, though he knew that if he received money, he would have to hide it from his dad.
"That sounds great. What kind of animal would you like me to find? I can find from the smallest possum to the biggest bear." Tyrus said excitedly, seemingly anxious to prove his abilities. He wasn't even cold anymore.
---
#314 Posted: 02:02:32 14/05/2016
Foxxe thought for a moment, "Hmm," she played with the end of her braid, "How about you find a fox? They go for a nice price, along with wolf, but I haven't run across a wolf in years." She found a squirrel in a snare that was hidden in tall grass at the base of a tree, however, she did not reset the snare.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#315 Posted: 02:37:00 14/05/2016
Tyrus seemed disappointed, since he was expecting a bigger animal to show off, but he settled for a fox.
"Well, that is a challenge. I have come across foxes before, but they always run away as soon as they can. At least they haven't attack me." he said, knowing that the word sly fox wasn't for nothing. Her name was Foxxe, a wondered if there was a connection. But trying not to get lost in thought, he kneeled, studying the soil. It was going to be hard finding fox tracks being night and with all the other tracks and dry leaves, but he gave it a go. Foxes were nocturnal, so there was a high chance he could find the tracks of one hunting nearby...
---
#316 Posted: 14:59:07 14/05/2016
Foxxe smiled, she knew where a fox den was nearby and was curious as to if he could actually track his way there, especially at night. She watched him quietly as she played with her braid, "How did you learn to track?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#317 Posted: 20:37:50 14/05/2016
Tyrus knew Foxxe already knew about him being the blacksmith's son, so there was no point in hiding anything from her.
"Well, my father, as you must know already, is the blacksmith of town. But in order to avoid buying metal, he sends me to find it. I... can detect it quite well." he said, believing his senses were acute when it came to detect metal.
"But of course, I've had to avoid animals in my lifetime, so in order to do so, I learned to track them as well in order to know where they are and avoid them." he then added, realizing that the ability may have saved his life many times.
---
#318 Posted: 17:35:20 16/05/2016
Foxxes eyes widened slightly, "Wow, that's really impressive.. How can you find metals like that?" She thought of how her father had taught her to track and how she soon became so aware of everything around her that she could just sense when an animal was close. It was just a feeling. Maybe it was like that for Tyrus as well..
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#319 Posted: 23:24:48 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The men at the table let out a slew of agreements. "Yep, druids are right nutters. Always talking about the spirits. They haven't killed us yet and they just ain't going to." The man said as they began to play their cards unaware of Kora's cheating.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#320 Posted: 23:26:49 16/05/2016
Quote: ash
Foxxes eyes widened slightly, "Wow, that's really impressive.. How can you find metals like that?" She thought of how her father had taught her to track and how she soon became so aware of everything around her that she could just sense when an animal was close. It was just a feeling. Maybe it was like that for Tyrus as well..

"Well, I don't think it's explainable. My body just acts... differently when metal is nearby." Tyrus explained while still studying the soil, believing that ability was due to his Druid heritage, but since they had such a bad reputation among so many, he decided to keep that fact a secret.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:28:00 16/05/2016 by Felines
#321 Posted: 22:31:07 25/05/2016
OOC: sorry guys, I've been dealing with family stuff and moving out issues.

Foxxe nodded, " that's an impressive talent. I'm sure it's extremely helpful with helping your father. He must be proud of you." She turn to the sound of an animal approaching through the bushes to her right. She was confused for a moment at the site of turn to the sound of an animal approaching through the bushes to her right. She had just begun to reach for her weapon when steele walked out of the brush with a rabbit in his jaws. Foxxe smiled, "Good job, boy," she patted the wolfs head before taking the dead rabbit from him. She turned to Tyrus, "Well, I believe it's your turn," she said with a smile.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:25 25/05/2016 by ash
#322 Posted: 22:47:57 25/05/2016
OOC: I've had plenty of that myself.

Tyrus began his work, studying the soil and using his lantern, even feeling the direction of the wind. It took quite a while to get a lead. He identified tracks of rabbits, pumas, and even a moose and a bear, when he saw tracks of not one, but two foxes.
"Here... I think it's mating season." Tyrus said to Foxxe, pointing at their direction. It couldn't be two fighting males, since there was no sign of a struggle.
---
#323 Posted: 17:27:35 26/05/2016
She nodded in agreement with him, he had definitely found the right tracks and was going in the right direction. She had asked him to find a fox because it could be difficult, they ran in circles to try and discourage others from finding their dens. She wouldn't harm a fox on purpose though, she loved foxes and had made sure to place no traps near their den. "I would ask you to lead me to the den but that could take all night following those tracks," she said as she looked around, "I do have a few more traps to check tonight."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#324 Posted: 18:31:43 26/05/2016
"Even during the day, that would be difficult." Tyrus explained, knowing that their dens were underground and were generally hidden by the foliage.
"And... well, I can't track animal homes very well. Just the animals." Tyrus then admitted, having accidentally found a bear cave once and barely getting out alive.
---
#325 Posted: 02:32:38 10/06/2016
"Well let's go check one more trap before heading back. That's if you would be staying the night, I could make a little pallet for you and I have a little cot in the cellar. If you are going home then I can walk you back if you like," she said as she started walking through the brush, her last trap happened to be one near the edge of town.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#326 Posted: 03:14:39 10/06/2016
Tyrus would have loved the idea to stay in a brand new place, but he knew there was one trouble with that;
"I like the idea... but... my father always calls me for breakfast. He is so exaggerated that if he finds me gone tomorrow, he is capable of sending half of the guards to find me." Tyrus explained, knowing how possessive his father was of him. He sometimes wanted to believe it was because he loved him, but Tyrus knew better.
---
#327 Posted: 00:00:00 08/07/2016
Foxxe shook her head, "That would be a little much don't you think? He sounds over protective if he is really as you say." The last trap was another fish trap that was actually towards the town, "I can check my last trap on the way back," she whistled as her dear wolf had seemed to have wandered off again, "Let's get you back home so that your father doesn't worry."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#328 Posted: 00:34:28 08/07/2016
OOC: Well now, I almost forgot about this RP.

Tyrus accompanied her to the trap, now really feeling the chill of the night.
"Alright, you can see where I live. But don't let my father see you. He always questions my company." Tyrus warned after a while, partly explaining why he was so lonely all the time.
---
#329 Posted: 15:49:01 26/07/2016
OOC: Yeah life has been a little overwhelming here lately. Got two job and vehicle and been sick as well.

Foxxe found only one fish in her trap and decided to come back for it after taking Tyrus home. "So what kind of person is your father? He doesn't seem to nice in my opinion. Or am I wrong to assume that?" She asked as she held a limb back out of his way on the thin path back to town.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#330 Posted: 16:42:22 26/07/2016
OOC: Oh. Sounds tough smilie

"He's not a bad person... but not exactly what you call benevolent either. All he ever thinks about is drinking and being on good terms with the king." Tyrus replied, actually not sure on what exactly think of his father.
"I think deep inside, he wants to live at the palace... or maybe he's just angry that mom is almost never around." he then said, even to this day trying to figure out what was his daddy's problem.
---
#331 Posted: 20:03:01 26/07/2016
Foxxe listened quietly and nodded when he finished, "I see, and why, may I ask, isn't your mother around often?" A black blur of a wolf zipped past in front of them chasing a rabbit, causing her to jump slightly in surprise.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#332 Posted: 20:46:12 26/07/2016
Tyrus didn't noticed, so he just replied.
"Well, mother is a Druid. They are very busy people, and she seems to have a very high social status among them, which is why she must be with them all the time." Tyrus explained and his home came to view, really trusting Foxxe for giving her such sensitive information. He never admitted to others he was part Druid.
"But I've made up my mind. Next time she visits, I'm going to follow her. I'm going to live with her whether she or dad like it or not. I can't spend the rest of my life hunting for metal and see my father waste his life." Tyrus said with determination, sounding dead serious. His routinely life was driving him crazy.
---
#333 Posted: 02:38:08 27/07/2016
Foxxe smiled slightly, " I admire that thinking. I am part elf myself and I couldn't imagine being stuck in a town or routine that wasnt the woods, wasn't where I wanted to be. I can understand how you feel I suppose. Honestly, I've never met a druid and don't know much about them. Could you tell me about them?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#334 Posted: 03:44:56 27/07/2016
Tyrus wasn't sure what much to explain her, since it was already late, but he tried to be as brief as possible.
"Well, there isn't much to tell. I don't know much myself, but I know Druids are high masters of almost every art there is, from philosophy to medicine. Many are even skilled with magic... which is... kinda what I would like to practice." Tyrus admitted, being too fascinated with wizardry that every time he talked about it, his eyes sparkled.
---
#335 Posted: 14:02:02 27/07/2016
Foxxes eyes widened, "wow , magic huh? Thats pretty neat actually." Her nose crinkled and she covered her mouth as she yawned, "I guess I didn't realize how late it was getting already."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#336 Posted: 14:49:53 27/07/2016
"Yeah, and father will suspect something ugly if he doesn't find me." Tyrus said with urge, taking Fox close to his secret entrance, but it was time to say goodbye.
"Well, see ya Miss Foxxe. It was... nice." he said shyly, looking back at the forest once more, as if creating a mirror image of the steps he just took.
---
#337 Posted: 17:44:19 27/07/2016
"It was a pleasant surprise to see you. You may come and see me anytime you like if you remember your way, " she said with a polite but happy smile. "Goodnight, Tyrus." She glanced about once, twice, then took off running silently back to the woods. Her movements swift and graceful like a deer .
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#338 Posted: 21:27:44 27/07/2016
Drake was waiting when he started to hear scratching at the door. Curious he got up and went over to it limping from his injury still. He opened the door and something takled him to the ground.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#339 Posted: 21:50:27 27/07/2016
Foxxe yawned again as she walked into her yard, she had retrieved the fish on her way back and held them on a piece of string through their gills. Steele had met back up with her on the path back home but she told him to go on ahead without her. The wolf had made it to the door first.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#340 Posted: 22:41:01 27/07/2016
Tyrus entered his room from the secret door, and once he hid the way and about to go to sleep, there entered his father. Talk about timing!
"Tyrus my boy! You're awake?" Mason asked, surprised to see his son up, and still in his exploring clothes. He thought fast, since he didn't want his father to suspect a thing.
"Well, I was so sleepy earlier that I forgot to change my clothes. Just about to do so though." he said fast, convincing Mason.
"Well hurry up and sleep. Three of the king's guards are coming tomorrow and we may need a lot of metal." he urged, closing the door. Tyrus was use to his father bossing him around, but he was having enough of all that. He couldn't wait for his mother to return, but she was so unpredictable in her visits, she could arrive from a few days to a few months from now.
---
#341 Posted: 23:38:01 27/07/2016
as Drake lay their pinned he w laughing "hehehe! stop it! that tickles!" on were Foxxe was all she could see was a large mass of black fur pinning him down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#342 Posted: 23:40:42 27/07/2016
Tyrus fell asleep in just a matter of minutes, that day being quite exhausting. First tracking metal and his precious stones during the day, and then part of the night helping Foxxe tracking animals. He was a very strong boy, but he was just dead on his feet that night. He looked forward for tomorrow though, and now that he was welcomed, believed that his constant visit to Foxxe would help cope up with his mundane, everyday life.
---
#343 Posted: 21:29:40 28/07/2016
"Ugh I'm so tired, " Foxxe yawned and rubbed her eyes and was almost at the door when she noticed Drake laying in the door way with a black animal over him. "Hey! Leave him alone! "
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#344 Posted: 22:01:22 28/07/2016
Drake as still laughing "okay okay down girl down." the animal backed up to let him up. the animal looked like a wolf with red eyes but some how it wasn't. Drake sat up and said "so, can I keep her?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#345 Posted: 03:56:58 29/07/2016
Foxxe crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't know how Steele will react to her. He never liked other wolves. You can keep her since it's yours if you want but if you plan on staying here a while I'm not sure." Steele trotted up from the brush behind her and made his way to stand protectively In front of Foxxe and stare at the animal. Not growling or showing any other emotion than his protective stance .
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#346 Posted: 04:01:39 29/07/2016
Tyrus managed to get some sleep, but in his sub-conscience, he was thinking of his mother, the woman who left him under the care of his greedy, irresponsible father. He was so confused how a mother would choose her social status among a certain society than her own son, and even wondered why was it so hard for her to bring him along. Tyrus was convinced that she didn't care much for him, since she didn't trust him enough to know that he wouldn't get in the way of her life ad what was more, he was willing to help her if she ever asked him to.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:45 31/07/2016 by Felines
#347 Posted: 05:15:09 29/07/2016
Drake some how understood that. The creature looked like a wolf but it wasn't at least not completly. He snapped his fingers "well then lets find out." the creature seemed to understand and slowly went up to Steele to greet him. In spite of her intimadating apperence she's very sweet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#348 Posted: 21:52:59 30/07/2016
Steele growled and showed his teeth, pushing back against Foxxe to force her to step back. He was simply protecting his master from a stranger. " Im not exactly sure how this will work," she said with a frown, but reached down and patted Steeled head and rubbed one of his ears, "Easy boy."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#349 Posted: 23:02:04 30/07/2016
the creature backed down getting nervouse with growling wolf. for some reason a name came to mind "Myla, it's okay girl, just try to go slow." he looks at Foxxe "Steele thinks he's protecting you from a stranger. lets try outside, that way you two can be apart and we can have them socialize."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#350 Posted: 20:16:05 02/08/2016
Foxxe rubbed at her eyes, "I'm really tired, but fine." She grabbed Steele by his scruff and pulled him back farther away from the house. "Sit," she ordered and he followed the command, glancing up at her before looking back to Myla.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me