Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#251 Posted: 20:05:59 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The day moves and time passes throughout the village. And for a while an uneasy air begins to hang in the village. It's a quiet morning, perhaps a little too quiet for the tastes of some. Everyone feels a tension in air despite not quite knowing why. The wind blows in a strange cold. There is trouble brewing.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 20:33:10 11/05/2016
Drake frowned "really. that's kinda sad."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#253 Posted: 20:33:23 11/05/2016
After Tyrus was given a large meal by his father for his magnificent finding, he remained in his room, arranging the stones he had found that day. He had a drawer full of them, from the simplest quartz to the most expensive diamonds (a fact that he kept secret from his father). He didn't want Mason to treat him like a treasure finder, especially now since he realized he may have committed a big mistake by showing him that piece of silver. He found it strange how the guards were not on their usual positions, and he was starting to feel eerie. He wanted to dismiss it as just his nerves after the goblin incident, but that night did indeed felt different...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#254 Posted: 20:46:48 11/05/2016
"That's just how things are," she glanced out the window by her bed, "Do you have somewhere to stay or do I need to make a spot for you to sleep?" She asked, seeing no trouble in letting him stay a night since he was hurt. "I'm going out to check my traps soon so I can either take you to town or you can stay the night."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#255 Posted: 20:51:50 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
At Mason and Tyrus's front door there comes a quiet knock. Gentle and patient just from the sound of it. Whoever is at the door waits patiently for someone to open it.
---
#256 Posted: 20:58:08 11/05/2016
Tyrus could hear the knock even from his room, which almost made him jump. He was startled enough already. He opened his door to answer the front one, but his father went ahead of him.
"Don't worry Tyrus. I'll get it." his proud father said, proceeding to answer the door. He thought it was perhaps one of his friends from the tavern, so he opened that heavy door, with Tyrus looking from his room to see who it was...
---
#257 Posted: 21:05:04 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
There is a strange person standing in the doorway. This person has pale skin and long white hair covered by a green hood. They wear antlers and flowers as a headdress above their pointed ears. They have blue eyes that seem to go on for eternity. They pause a moment studying Mason before they speak. "Well met, Blacksmith. I've come to warn the villagers: There is a storm brewing from the North."
---
#258 Posted: 21:43:25 11/05/2016
Mason wasn't surprised by the stranger's appearance, since he has received the strangest of customers back at his shop. He was a bit disturbed however, by his warning.
"What is this? Some sort of premonition? It's not nice to scare the villagers like this old timer." Mason said sarcastically, not being a believer in people who said that cold tell the future, such as gypsies and mages.
"Besides, we have received storms before. We can handle this. Thank you, but if you expect a reward, you are wasting your time good sir. Good night." he then said, closing the door. Tyrus closed the door of his room to avoid his father finding out he was spying. It wasn't common for a random stranger give such a warning. Mason believed it was just a normal weather forecast, and that this big storm was probably a thunderstorm, but Tyrus was very worried...
---
#259 Posted: 21:48:40 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The person remains at the door for a moment puzzled letting out a sigh. "Goodnight, I suppose." They then turn from Mason and Tyrus's door and head for the door of the tavern.
---
#260 Posted: 21:53:00 11/05/2016
Kora grinned as she walked into the tavern, after just getting paid she was ready to spend a little money on drink and maybe gamble a little bit. She walked up to the bar with a confident stride, "You're strongest whiskey," she said as she leaned against the counter as she looked around.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#261 Posted: 21:58:06 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The tavern is a cozy and warmly lit place. With a large hearth with a roaring fire with several old men pulled up near it to sit and smoke their pipes. The room itself is fairly large with several tables and a counter top with the barkeep. In the back there'sa group of men gambling away their money over cards. The tavern-keep himself a round man with bushy brows and a well kept mustache. He wears an apron and cleans out a mug and his counter top and seems very intent on doing soon. He gives Kora a large raise of his brow before answering, "Can you afford that, lass?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:51 11/05/2016 by NightBlade
#262 Posted: 22:06:04 11/05/2016
Kora turns and raises her eyebrows in an exaggerated manner as she put her hand on her chest, pretending to look offended by his comment, feigning astonishment, "Of course I can!" She threw her cloak back in a theatrical way before producing the coins from her pouch with a grin and placing them on the counter.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:26 11/05/2016 by ash
#263 Posted: 22:08:13 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The tavern-keep will nod before waving a hand. "Alright, lassy, keep your shirt on. One whiskey coming right up." He says before producing a glass and pulling out a bottle. After filling the glass with the warm amber liquid he slides her the glass. "What are you celebrating, lass?"
---
#264 Posted: 22:12:00 11/05/2016
She licks her lips at the sight of the drink, "I happen to be celebrating a job well done and if not that then it's just for the sake of a good drink while the money's in my pocket." She took a big gulp of the drink and made a small face after swallowing before sighing, "That hits the spot." She pushed her hood back to see around the tavern better.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:57 11/05/2016 by ash
#265 Posted: 22:17:43 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Into the tavern walks a white haired woman wearing and antlered headdress and a green cloak. She walks to the front of the room before proclaiming loudly enough for everyone in the tavern to hear. "Villagers of Hamlet, beware! A storm approaches from the north and you should be preparing for it." The tavern goes quiet and after several moments the tavern-keep gives this person a loud noise before speaking. "Eh, the storms always pass us by, druid. No need to stir the folk about it."
---
#266 Posted: 22:20:27 11/05/2016
The tavern was a place where you would have expected to see Mason, but that was one of the thousand to one nights where he would rather stay home. Even more surprisingly, he didn't drink that night. He simply sat at the fireplace, contemplating the piece of raw silver that his son had found, and thought how fortunate it was for him to have made the decision of having the custody of his very talented son, especially since he couldn't tolerate children.

Tyrus on the other hand, had other plans that night. Using a trap door under his bed, he made his way to a tunnel he built a long time ago to escape from home whenever he felt like it. Mason had no idea of that tunnel's existence, but that's what happens when you don't care about your children's lives. It lead to a stable not so far away, and after finally being outside, Tyrus went to find the strange, green-cloaked character. It didn't occurred to him that she could be in the tavern, since he despised that place with all that time his father had wasted there, so instead, Tyrus followed the body of water that lead him home that afternoon to speak to Foxxe, not only to apologize, but to see if she had received the warning as well. He figured that with her living isolated from people, she was more sensible to the weather's changes...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:30 11/05/2016 by Felines
#267 Posted: 22:21:57 11/05/2016
Kora narrowed her eyes, young she may be, stupid she is not. "Do you speak of weather or something worse perhaps?" She called out with a raise of her glass. She wouldn't be surprised if the woman said one thing but her words meant another. People of her sort seemed to be that way.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#268 Posted: 22:28:28 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The cloaked person turns their deep blue gaze to Kora. "Yes, to put it simply." They say to Kora before speaking loudly for the villagers in the tavern to hear them once more. "The spirits of the wild tells of darkness coming to us. Do what you must but do beware of what is to come."
---
#269 Posted: 22:34:25 11/05/2016
Tyrus reached Foxxe's cabin sooner than expected using a small lantern to guide him along. He didn't expected that night to be cold, so he shivered a lot, using the lantern's heat to occasionally keep himself warn. At the front door, he remembered the wolf, and since he didn't want the beast to confuse him with a bandit, he kept his distance from the cabin.
"Ma'am? Lady? Foxxe!" he yelled, saying her name for the first time. He hoped she wasn't one to sleep early, since he hated to disturb people's slumber...
---
#270 Posted: 22:43:24 11/05/2016
A familiar voice outside caught Foxxes attention and she stepped outside for a moment, "Hello? Tyrus is that you?" It was a little cold outside and it took her by surprise As the house was warmer. She pulled her vest a little closer around herself.

Kora shook her head, "Darkness huh? How should we defend against something as that?" She took another full of her whiskey. She made a mental note to strike up a game of cards with those gambling off to the side once this woman left.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:40 11/05/2016 by ash
#271 Posted: 22:49:11 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well for starters you could make good to any deity which you believe governments the weather." They say to Kora and then they let out a small whisper of a laugh. "Or perhaps you could light a torch. But do prepare. I will not have the lives of those who do not look to the spirits forced on my conscious. " They say before motion outside to an eerily perfect sky. They then look around the tavern once more at those drinking their drinks. "YOu could help spread the word as well."
---
#272 Posted: 22:52:41 11/05/2016
Kora's frown was hidden behind her drink as she looked over the being after listening to her words, "And when is this "storm" supposedly going to reach us then?" she asked with a slight bit of irritation and sass in her tone.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#273 Posted: 22:54:39 11/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The person looked Kora in the eyes as the sun outside the tavern began to dim. "Soon." They replied simply. "As a druid of the wood I can say no more for certain. The spirit only speak of it's coming."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:00 11/05/2016 by NightBlade
#274 Posted: 22:58:19 11/05/2016
"That's very helpful," Kora muttered under her breath before placing her now empty glass on the counter, she had drank that a bit faster than she had meant to, but man was that stuff good. It made her all warm inside and gave her a little boost of confidence, making her consider trying to snatch a few extra coins from someones pocket perhaps.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#275 Posted: 23:10:14 11/05/2016
Drake recodnized the voice and chose to remain quiet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#276 Posted: 23:17:48 11/05/2016
Kora thanked the bartender then slowly started making her way around the room to the table where they were playing cards, she brushed past a few people and quickly let her hand dip into a few pockets but only finding two coins out of three people.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#277 Posted: 01:30:22 12/05/2016
Quote: ash
A familiar voice outside caught Foxxes attention and she stepped outside for a moment, "Hello? Tyrus is that you?" It was a little cold outside and it took her by surprise As the house was warmer. She pulled her vest a little closer around herself.

Tyrus was glad she was in, but wondered if he had woken her up.
"Hey ma'am. Sorry to bother you so late, but there is this strange person saying something about a storm, and I was wondering if you knew something about that." Tyrus said, getting straight to the point. He was still unable to address her by her name in her presence, and he wanted the apology to be first, but believed the warning had more priority.
---
#278 Posted: 02:03:13 12/05/2016
"Oh don't worry about it, I'm usually up late. It's kind of cold, would you like to come inside for a bit and we can talk about this storm you were curious about?" She thought it must be kind of important for him to come all the way back; why else would he come back of it weren't important. She could atleast invite him inside.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#279 Posted: 03:02:18 12/05/2016
Tyrus wanted to decline the offer, since he knew there was a wolf inside, not to mention that he was uncertain if Drake was there. His was a face he didn't want to see in a long time, but realizing how shivery he was and how poorly protected he was from the cold, he came inside. It was quite a nice home, and made him wish he could have a place like that when he got tired of his room and his father's antics.
---
#280 Posted: 03:09:25 12/05/2016
Drake saw him walk in and said "well things must be getting interesting around here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#281 Posted: 03:14:38 12/05/2016
"You're still here!?" Tyrus said annoyed, wondering if he was another guest just taking advantage of Foxxes's hospitality or if he unfortunately lived there as well.
---
#282 Posted: 03:24:29 12/05/2016
Drake saw his expression "hey I'm only spending the night because I broke my leg earlier today." he showed his busted leg to prove his point.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#283 Posted: 15:55:56 12/05/2016
Foxxe closed the door behind him and made a tiny little fire for Tyrus to stand in front of to warm up faster, the cabin was a comfortable temperature already but a little fire wouldn't hurt. "Yes he's only spending the night, tomorrow we can find him a place to stay in town. I believed that you wanted to speak to me about something?" She sat down at the table. The wolf was in a deep sleep on top of her bed, snoring slightly.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:45 12/05/2016 by ash
#284 Posted: 16:02:31 12/05/2016
Drake smiled as the wolf snored. he didn't remember it but he had a dog of his own, when the dog got old he started snoring in his sleep.

ooc: I actually have a dog, (part chuwawa) and he's 10 years old and he snors in his sleep, it's so friking cut. lol
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#285 Posted: 16:15:38 12/05/2016
OOC: Chihuahuas can be temperamenta, but for some reason, every single one I meet like me.

Tyrus remained silent for a while, evidently upset that Drake was still there. He decided to ignore him in order to proceed answering Foxxe.
"Well, this stranger came home tonight. A mage maybe. Telling something about a storm coming. My father didn't believe it though, but I have learned to take these sort of warnings seriously. I was hoping maybe you knew something about this." Tyrus explained as he got closer to the fire, knowing tht he would have enjoyed his stay there if only Drake wasn't there.
---
#286 Posted: 16:21:20 12/05/2016
OOC: I have a big yellow lab who's about to turn 7 and he's always snoredsmilie and then I have a cat who sleeps with him and snores as well lol.

Foxxe bit her lip in thought, "hmm. A storm huh? I haven't noticed any real definite changes in the forest or animals lately that would say a storm is coming." She did remember the woods being a little quieter than usual but she has still caught animals in her traps so she thought nothing of it.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#287 Posted: 16:33:12 12/05/2016
"Hmm, well no matter. The kingdom will find out sooner or later anyway. I must get back home before my father notices I'm missing.' Tyrus said, still wanting to give the apology, but he won't do it as long as Drake was there. Nt having the courage to at least say goodbye, Tyrus headed to the door, grabbing his lantern and preparing to be on his way...
---
#288 Posted: 16:42:24 12/05/2016
"If there is a storm of some sort coming then I hope you'll prepare and be careful," she said softly as she watched him prepare to leave. "You're welcome back anytime by the way," she added quickly before playing with the end of her braid.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#289 Posted: 17:09:56 12/05/2016
Drake looked at him and said "hey before you go I want to say I'm sorry. I was unset that your old man tried to take advantage of someone with amnisha and I took that anger out on you. it wasn't right and how I feel about your dad has nothing to do with how i think of you, I hope you didn't take it to personally."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 19:48:10 12/05/2016
Tyrus wasn't expecting an apology from him, but now that he had it, he felt a little bit better.
"Well if dad overcharged you, there is a good reason for it. He is the best blacksmith in the kingdom after all." Tyrus explained, still not understanding that there was more to the story than just an overcharging. He knew his father could be a greedy scumbag, but he was still willing to defend him.
---
#291 Posted: 20:08:40 12/05/2016
Drake chuckled "well he didn't forge my sword in fact he told me about my sword and said since I had no memory of how I got it he was going to report me to the guards since it's forged in dragon fire. he wouldn't give it back to me after apprazing it until I gave him some coin to hand it over and say nothing to the guards even though I know for a fact it's my family sword."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#292 Posted: 20:17:23 12/05/2016
Tyrus remained silent for a while, not even remembering the cold. He didn't seem so surprised though.
"Well, he knows about those things. If the guards found out that he had let you go with that knowledge, he is exposing himself. You should feel lucky sir that he didn't took away your money AND reported you anyway." Tyrus explained, surprisingly still defending his father even after such a low move.
---
#293 Posted: 20:21:46 12/05/2016
Drake shrugged "may be. what were we talking about again I forget?" he joked.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#294 Posted: 21:29:02 12/05/2016
Foxxe smiled at the two after listening for a moment, "Im glad you two are on better terms," she stated before standing and walking over to her bed to pet the wolf and gently wake him, "I'm actually going out for a bit to check some traps and such. Drake, you may use my bed while I'm out if you like. I would advise keeping your leg propped up some and not moving around too much."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#295 Posted: 21:31:49 12/05/2016
Drake nodded "okay, be careful out their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#296 Posted: 21:43:11 12/05/2016
She nodded as she checked her belt and pouch, making sure she had everything she needed, "I'll be careful. Latch the door behind us alright? No one else should be coming around here."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#297 Posted: 22:51:31 12/05/2016
Tyrus then got exited. He wanted to come home, but since his father almost never checked on him, he had an idea.
"Hey, can I help? I'm a great tracker." he said with pride, wanting to get to know Foxxe better, and especially now that he and Drake were in good terms, more or less.
---
#298 Posted: 22:55:47 12/05/2016
Foxxe shrugged, "If you want you can tag along. I'm mainly going to check some traps but Steele occasionally catches something," she looked over at her pet who was stretching after being woken, "You don't mind him do you? He usually wanders on his own a bit."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#299 Posted: 23:15:41 12/05/2016
"Sure..." Tyrus answered, stammering a bit. He had very bad luck with animals, since he had to defend himself from wild ones very occasionally when out collecting, which was odd since it was said that many druids had very special connections with nature, animals included. Perhaps Tyrus simply didn't liked them.
---
#300 Posted: 00:21:59 13/05/2016
Drake slowly got up wanting to be careful not to fall. "okay you two. once you leave I'll lock the door. now things tend to go bump in the night and can be very dangerous armed or not so stick together." he sounded like an experienced adventurer which he was but had no memory of that ether.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 6 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me