Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#51 Posted: 00:56:28 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Your character's good. Have a friend of my sister over so I might post kinda slow for me. Thank you all for waiting.
--

Drake puts out the rest of the fire. After a few minutes you both successfully end the lives of the remaining imps. From outside you can hear Reimus call in to you both, "Are you both alright or are you dead? Did I summon imps that were too powerful for the likes of you?!"
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#52 Posted: 01:37:08 13/03/2016
OOC: I love Reimus. smilie

Foxxe sighs as they finally manage to rid the tower of fire imps, she wiped some sweat from her face and put her hatchet back on her belt. "Well, I believe that was my exercise for the day," she muttered to herself. She started making her way back down to the wizard, "We are fine," She replied to Reimus, slightly amused by the wizard.

Kora casually made her way her way through town, she brushed against people now and then and quickly apologized but found nothing of real interest or value in anyones pockets today. Her stomach rumbled and she frowned, she checked the pouch at her hip and pulled out a few coins, she had enough for a little bit of food with a little left over. Her hood blocked the sun from her eyes as she looked around for a place to get some food.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 01:38:13 13/03/2016
Drake walks out saying "I have no idea what that means but seeing as how I'm still alive and I wish their was more of them then no you faild to kill me." Drake then felt dizzy and leaned against the tower to stay standing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#54 Posted: 01:47:59 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Thank you, Reimus is one of my favorite wizards.
--

Reimus lets out a thoughtful hum, and drums his fingers against his chin. "Well, how about a whip up a devil for you to slay like the attack drone you clearly aspire to be. Surely worthy of a man of your caliber!" He raises his hands and begins to hum and let out a string out arcane words. However a devil does not appear. Instead an imp holding a scroll comes forth from the woods and presents Reimus with a scroll. "Oh, the post!" Reimus begins, taking the scroll and opening it to read allowed, "'Fire imps will no longer head summons'.. What rubbish! Forming a Union against unlawful slaying and labor, why the nerve of some creatures?!"
---
#55 Posted: 01:55:17 13/03/2016
OOC: it may take me a bit longer to reply. My B key and Shift key has come off of my board and refuses to go back in place and its giving me a fit... smilie

Foxxe let out a short laugh, "Well, with imps going on strike and my job being done, i believe I will be on my way." Steele stands up from where he lay on her things and watches her collect them. When she was done she turned back to Drake and Reimus, "It was nice to meet you and be of use but I need to sell my furs now so I'll be on my way."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#56 Posted: 02:08:21 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wait, my dear maiden I owe you 20 gold. I don't want the Imps Organization United to revolt against my unjust employment..." Reimus says as he pulls his coin purse from the back of his belt. "20 for you and 20 for your friend with the sword who looks a might bit green around his ears.That abides by Unionized standards..." He says eyeing the Union Imp who nods in agreement before scurry into the woods.
---
#57 Posted: 02:09:21 13/03/2016
Drake approaches Reimus and says "I know you wont help me or be my scribe, whatever that is, but could you at least point me in the right direction like telling me of were I could find someone who will help me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#58 Posted: 02:14:42 13/03/2016
Foxxe smiled politely and accepted the coins, "Thank you very much." She gave Drake a small worried look but it was gone in an instant, she had nothing that could help him if he were sick and she knew nothing of magic or if it could affect people who use it, "I hope you feel better," was all she said before she went on her way to find a fur buyer, her wolf following. What an odd boy. How could someone know so little?..
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#59 Posted: 02:31:19 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Reimus scratches his chin in contemplation letting out a long hum. "Well, The temple is good at giving out free food and aid. Maybe a priest there can cure you of your ills... or mumble so proverb. It's a plus either way I suppose." He says motioning in the general direction of town and the temple.

As Kora makes her way through town a red haired woman approaches her donning rusted armor fitting that of a priest if it had been polished. At her hip lay a morning star and a shield that had both seen some wear in their time in her possession. "Are you the bandit known as Kora?" She asked smoothly, with an thick accent. As she spoke she narrowed her green eyes in thought. Her cheeks that were covered with freckles were raised with a slight smile. "My name is Aereleth, I have a proposition for you."
---
#60 Posted: 02:33:29 13/03/2016
Drake nods "thank you." and starts heading off towards the temple.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#61 Posted: 02:40:20 13/03/2016
Kora stops as a woman approaches her in rusted armor. Not knowing wether to lie or speak the truth about who she was she took a small step back but straightened her shoulders more as to seem a little bigger in her uncertainty, "I am Kora," she spoke slowly, clearly. Her voice was light and smooth. The woman introduced herself as Aereleth and Kora looked her over once more, she didn't trust her but then again she didn't trust anyone. Kora kept her arms inside her cloak crossed, each hand resting on a knife at her hips. "What kind of proposition?"

Foxxe made her way to the general store and held the door open for Steele, she rarely left him anywhere without her.

OOC: sorry for short post for foxxe. multitasking like no ones business
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#62 Posted: 02:52:36 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
There are two women in front of the temple, one with red hair in a suit of armor. They seem to be having a conversation.

"I have a job for you. A might bit on the straight an' narrow for a woman such as yourself, but a payin' job nonetheless." Aereleth says before holding out a small coin purse. "30 gold coins. One now to wet your appetite: The other I;ll give you if you help me with this task I need your skill set for." She states leaving the opportunity in the air for Kora to see.

As Foxxe makes her way into the store a large burly man that could have been an adventurer in his younger years greets her from an old wooden counter top he keeps all too well polished. He wears a patch over his left eye and wears what may have been a travelers count in earlier years. He raises a hand, "Welcome to the Prized Penny, where all items are for trade. How can I help you this fine morning, Luv."
---
#63 Posted: 03:27:55 13/03/2016
Drake sees the temple and approaches it. "hello I'm looking for the temple."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#64 Posted: 07:08:21 13/03/2016
OOC: Sorry I took so long! I'll try and keep up to date next time.

In the middle of Hamlet, Fixer was tiding up the last of his goods. It was closing time and Fixer had to get ready for his hunt tonight. You see, Fixer had just finished his food supplies the night before and he needed to restock for dinner. He put on his quiver and bow, closed the place up, and left for the woods.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#65 Posted: 23:02:03 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Aereleth looked a Drake before jabbing her thumb in the direction of the building right next to them. "There. Temple, big... has a bell and stained glass. made of stone. 'ard to miss really." The said as she did before she continued sarcastically, "Unless your looking for the giant stone chapel in town, that is. Which case it's right by nowhere."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:29 14/03/2016 by NightBlade
#66 Posted: 02:41:14 15/03/2016
Drake failed to understand and said "so this is a temple. maybe now I can figure out who I am and how I got this confounded sword."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#67 Posted: 11:44:55 15/03/2016
Fixer went out into the woods for a few mins, till he saw something in the distance. He crept closer to investigate.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#68 Posted: 19:28:35 17/03/2016
Kora grins slightly at the sight of the coin bag, "As long as it pays good I don't care what the job is." Kora turns to the guy who walked. Up asking about the temple and simply looks him over, grinning once more att Aereleth's words. She could see herself liking this woman but friends weren't necessary.

Foxxe smiles politely at the man behind the counter, "Hello, I was wondering if I could sell some furs here. " she pulls two ferret pelts and one red fox pelt from her belt and places them on the well polished counter for him to see. Steele wandered around the room a little bit, sniffing places here and there. "If you are interested I also have a wolf pelt back at my place that I could being you."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#69 Posted: 22:36:54 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's what I was hopin' you would say. Money is the best negotiator and all that rubbish." Aereleth says to Kora before she turns to Drake to continue. "Best of luck to you, with whatever it is you're goin' through." After stating that she returns her attention to Kora with a smile. "We 'ave an agreement then? 30 gold now, you do the job, and 30 gold later."

The man looks over the pelts for a moment. "I'll give you 15 gold pieces for 'em." He states as he watches for Foxxe's reaction.
---
#70 Posted: 03:26:24 19/03/2016
Drake weakly entures looking around to find someone who would help him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#71 Posted: 03:33:31 19/03/2016
OOC: Oooh, this looks like a very interesting RP. Can I join? I already have an idea with the characters smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#72 Posted: 16:02:41 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: We still have space for people willing to play, man. Make a character if you wanna join. :3
--

@Drake:
The inside of the temple is a lot like the inside of every temple. A long red carpet leads up to a stone carpet to the gods and on either sides there lay wooden benches for those looking to worship. The windows are made with stained glass, allowing colored light to stream into the room. There are several villagers sitting among the benches praying. Up by the alter there is a clergy man dressed in a nice robe. He seems to be answering questions of the villagers as they come to him. He is rather old, his hair long since turned grey to match is eyes which seem to have seen an age that has passed.
---
#73 Posted: 17:22:23 19/03/2016
Drake goes up to him and says "excuse me, I don't have any memory at all. I want to remember but I don't know how. can you help me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#74 Posted: 21:46:04 19/03/2016
OOC: Alright now. Here we go...

Name: Tyrus

Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to original artist)

Race: Human

Class: Blacksmith

Lifestyle: Collector and Tracker

History: He lives with his father, the town's main blacksmith. They live near the tavern, where his father spent most of his free time while he goes out to collect metal for the weapons. His mother is a druid, whom he almost never sees due to her busy lifestyle.

Other: Asides metal, he also collects rare stones, intrigued by the magic told behind them. Even though he is the blacksmith's son, he dreams of mastering magic, something that he believes he can accomplish thanks to his druid heritage. He is a very good tracker thanks to his constant surveillance.

Name: Mason

Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to original artist)

Race: Human

Class: Blacksmith

Lifestyle: Peasant

History: Had a son with a druid woman after meeting her in the tavern. After she gave birth, he agree to have Tyrus's custody, but only after he was old enough to help him at work. He doesn't spent much time with his son, preferring to waste his money in the tavern rather than being a father, prompting Tyrus to spent much of his time alone.

Other: He has great talent making weapons, but hates to walk around, leaving the metal recollection to his son. He doesn't listen t Tyrus much, preferring to be either concentrate at his work or be lost in thought. He only agree to take care of him so that his wife could do whatever work she has to do at a secret druid village.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:42 19/03/2016 by Felines
#75 Posted: 22:07:27 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: If you could just use one of the races on the list for Tryus you are squared to go (druid is a class with foresty-plants and animals stuff). Everything else is fine. Also, cool-beans on taking town blacksmith. :3 I'll write you a starter post as soon as you fix that up.
--

@Drake:
The man seems a bit perplexed by what you have just told him. He holds a hand a motions for you to sit on one of the wooden benches. "My child, Anathia: reverend god of the sun and the harvest heals all who walk under her domain. Tell me more of this forgetfulness that ails you. What can you recall? And what can you not about yourself?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:17 19/03/2016 by NightBlade
#76 Posted: 22:29:27 19/03/2016
OOC: Alright, it's already fixed. You're right about the druids though. I sometimes forget that's a lifestyle, and not a particular race. Also, I did notice you didn't include blacksmith on the list, so I added it myself smilie
---
#77 Posted: 22:37:14 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's cool, that's why I include "and more!". And don't worry about druids. I've done it before. I'll start you off man.
--
@Felines:
It's a lovely morning. The smoke has stopped rising from the wizards tower. Someone must have put a stop to that earlier in the day. However for Mason and his son, Tyrus, it is a rather slow day for a blacksmith. For the longest time this morning no one has stopped by. Bad for business, that. However, near to noon a Halfling man walks into the smithy carrying a dagger that looks like it was snapped in half. "'cuse me, my dear sir, but I seem to need a little bit of smithing for me dagger." He says and motions to it. "Me lucky dagger snapped right in half this morning. Can't do business without, I'm afraid. Can you help me out?"
---
#78 Posted: 22:51:01 19/03/2016
OOC: That's cool smilie

"Certainly good sir. Allow me." Mason said kindly, taking the dagger. He was quite judgmental when it came to different races, but that didn't extended to his line of work. No matter what race it was, if it left money, he didn't mind who he attended.

"Tyrus my boy. It is your turn! Fix this up while I fetch more coal!" Mason said, handling the dagger to his son while he went outside. Tyrus did more collecting than forging, so he was a bit inexperienced. It was lucky that it was just a simple dagger, so the handling was much easier. He watched with a scowl as his father went outside, just knowing that he was going to get distracted somehow while bringing the coal. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that he wasn't a happy boy in that tiny, hot shack.
---
#79 Posted: 22:53:13 19/03/2016
Kora nodded her head, "We've got an agreement. What's the job?" She held out her hand for the bag, relaxing slightly and loosing her hold on her knives.

Foxxe looked down at the pelts on the counter and was about to argue when she remembered already collecting money this morning. She shrugged, "Alright then. I'll take that." She gave another polite smile. Steele sat down beside her and leaned against her leg. "Oh, would you possibly have somethin' for my friend here? He deserves a treat of some sort." She pats the wolfs head.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#80 Posted: 23:11:31 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Mason:
The halfling stands and watches the man perform his craft. "The names Jeremy Flint, at your service... Er.. How much will you be needing for this service anyhow? Got plenty of coin mind you, just want to know how much I'll be spending on repairing me lucky dagger." He says as he goes as far as to lean on the counter.

@Tyrus:
The dew has just started to dry in the morning sun as Tyrus steps outside of his father's shop. Near to the temple in the village you can see Aereleth, village resident and cleric conversation relatively intently with another woman. It's known through out the village that she is sort of odd for a cleric, being more brash and less priestly. However as this is going on there is also quite a commotion going on within the inn itself.

@Kora:
Aereleth scratches the back of her head as she speaks. "Well, er... I need some assistance getting around some goblins and recovering some goods they happened to acquire recently." She states motioning to elaborate the urgency of the situation she had just described.

@Foxxe:
The Storekeep scratches his beard in contemplation. "Might have something for him. How about some dried meet from the store. Selling for a gold a piece, and fine tasting at that. I've got some bread for two gold as well." He says as we motions to some dried meat in the store.
---
#81 Posted: 23:21:31 19/03/2016
OOC: I think you got a little mixed up. It is Mason who is outside and Tyrus is the one doing the work...

As Tyrus worked on the dagger, his father was outside, just in front of the trunk with coal, but getting a drink first. He was so busy that morning looking outside for customers that he didn't get a single drink that day, and he was needing it. After he was done, he unlocked the trunk and filled a small wagon with coal, heading once more to his shop and hoping his son didn't messed things up.
---
#82 Posted: 23:26:28 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, my bad.
--
"Cuse me, but how much do you think this repair job'll cost me?" Flint asked as we watched the kid work with his dagger. He watched as the father came back in the the coal as he leaned on the smith's counter. He began reaching for his coin purse to fetch an amount, should either the blacksmith or his son give him a number.
---
#83 Posted: 23:30:47 19/03/2016
"You should ask my father about the price." Tyrus said with a neutral tone, not noticing that his father had just arrived. Mason came back just in time to hear his customer ask for the price, so he answered.
"A job like this will cost you fifteen pieces of silver sir." he said, with Tyrus sighing. He would have charged the stranger with just seven or eight pieces of silver, but he could never discuss with his father or his ambition.
---
#84 Posted: 23:39:19 19/03/2016
Kora narrowed her eyes slightly, "What kind of goods are we talkin about here?" She wasn't much for messing with goblins but getting around them shouldn't be a that hard, "And how many goblins we talkin' about eh?"

Foxxe nodded, "Alright then, I'll take two pieces of meat and some bread." She looked around a little bit as she thought, "I believe that's all I need."

OOC: sorry for slow and short posts NB. You know who is getting bored and distracting me.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#85 Posted: 23:44:56 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus and Mason:
"Fifteen silver then? I can part with that." Flint said as he placed his coin on the counter top. "Need that dagger fit as a fiddle I do. So, thank you kindly for your work." He then looked close at the kid working on his dagger a keen look in his eyes. "Has the boy been working the forges long? What's it like working the fires?"

@Kora:
"Well, we're talking a wagon's worth of food for the stores and... about thirty little buggers..." Aerelth says and kinda quiets her voice. "Of course, normally they wouldn't be able to get an entire wagon's worth... on my shift... whilst I was preoccupied with my eyes closed..." She hurriedly waves the thought off with her hands before raising her voice again. "We'll get it right back though so it's no harm"

@Foxxe:
The man will gather up the goods and bundle them together with some cloth. "That'll be four gold pieces, mi'lady. Thank you for shopping with the Prized Penny." He says and hands her the bundle of food.
---
#86 Posted: 23:52:52 19/03/2016
Tyrus was about to answer, but his father went ahead of him.
"Well, it's not the best job in the world, but it really is worthwhile when you treat it like it's art." he said, giving a coy look to his son as he took the coins. Tyrus simply ignored him and continued with his work. It took him just about five more minutes to finish up his work, and wrapping it with a disposable towel, Mason gave the dagger to his customer.
"Here you are sir. Come back soon." he said kindly, having examined the weapon and believing his son did quite a satisfying work. Tyrus said nothing though, wanting to avoid any contact with his father.
---
#87 Posted: 00:11:45 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... Dear sir, how would you be interested in letting your son perform a job?" He asked after seeing the look on the kid's face. He then went on to elaborate, motioning with his hands as if to present the grand scheme of things, "Simple one day task of re-finding some lot items a friend of mine happened to misplaced. I'll pay a whole 20 coins for it. It'll be good life experience to boot!"
---
#88 Posted: 00:25:33 20/03/2016
Tyrus got very interested in the offer. But he was certain that his father was going to say no. And it was true... until he heard the word pay.
"Certainly. What boy doesn't want an adventure?" Mason said happily, willing to let his son go.
"of course sir, I will need an advance." he quickly said, expecting half of the promised payment. Tyrus of course, was curious as to what the job would be that somebody would need his help... but before he could walk away, his father grabbed him and whispered to his ear.

"Now remember son, I don't want you to befriend any psycho midget, and if the job he's offering is illegal, come straight home." he said sternly, not wanting any son of his to have trouble with the law. If there was one thing he hated more than not having money, was getting in trouble with the law.
---
#89 Posted: 00:51:53 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The halfling let out a hum before he responded, "Well, I could give you ten now to tickle your coffers while we find my friends missing goods. All's fair in a good days work, I'd say." Flint carefully pulls out the ten gold pieces before presenting to the boy. He watched Mason for a moment but quickly returned his attention back to the boy. "Come along, lad, I'll make sure your home by supper. Don't need your father worrying for too long." He says as he makes his way out the door with his newly repaired dagger.
---
#90 Posted: 01:18:29 20/03/2016
Tyrus followed the halfling, making sure he was to obey his father in case something went wrong. He too wouldn't like to be in trouble with the law. But as they walked and made sure they were now far away from the shop, he couldn't contain his curiosity.
"Come on sir. Aren't you going to at least give me a clue on what we are going to do?" he asked, hating to to a task without even knowing what the task was.
---
#91 Posted: 01:24:53 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"We are going to be a step better than bait while a good friend of mine re-secures a cart full of village goods." Flint says once the boy asks. Motioning his hands as he walks Tyrus through the current plans for his job."We just make some nice conversation and be a might bit detracting and my friend and her new found associate gather up the goods whilst they are detracted by our personable nature. Cleric' Aereleth's plan and all. Right side of the law it is, no need to worry bout that."
---
#92 Posted: 01:26:59 20/03/2016
Drake sits down and says "not much. I just wake up in the middle of some forest. I have no idea how I got their who I was or anything before then. I woke up and had this thing called a sword in my hands. I met this wizard and even though I have no idea how I knew them I used some spells to get rid of some imps and the wizard told me to come here. that's all I can remember anything before that is completely blank."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#93 Posted: 01:40:34 20/03/2016
Quote: NightBlade
"We are going to be a step better than bait while a good friend of mine re-secures a cart full of village goods." Flint says once the boy asks. Motioning his hands as he walks Tyrus through the current plans for his job."We just make some nice conversation and be a might bit detracting and my friend and her new found associate gather up the goods whilst they are detracted by our personable nature. Cleric' Aereleth's plan and all. Right side of the law it is, no need to worry bout that."

Tyrus didn't believed him when he said that it was at the right side of the law, especially when he mentioned the cart of village goods. He came to a halt and demanded more explanation.
"Alright sir, the truth! Why would you need me? And what is this about a cart?" he asked, starting to wonder if he was actually following a bandit.
---
#94 Posted: 01:46:38 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drake:
The clergyman looks Drake in the eyes as he speaks with a very serious tone. "A sword is a terrible burden, my child. Many great men carry a sword, and many great villains. A sword may be used to protect and a sword may be used to harm those who need to be protected. It it a terrible thing to have to hold, my child. Yet it is the sword that is all you have to remember by." He then motions to the sword, as he continues the light of the room surrounds him with an air of mystic colors. "But as it is a sword you have why not do some good with it? Hamlet surely would be better off by one willing to work well by Anathia's light should you choose to walk that path."

@Tyrus:
"Well, as chance would have it this friend lost this cart whilst napping. The good belong to town and we're going to get them back from some small green little buggers who took it from her." Flint said raising his hands in defense as he continued on. "And rightly, I do not need you. But a young lad need life experience and an adventure now and again, am I right? We just need to be personable to some goblins whilst cleric Aereleth reclaims the town's goods. We square?" He explains as he slowly lowers his hand to offer the boy to shake.
---
#95 Posted: 01:53:37 20/03/2016
Tyrus took a while to think on what he was going to do. When he mentioned goblins, he imagined that he was telling the truth, since they had the reputation of being cheating thieves. Anything that involved being away from his father's irritating job was better than anything. So finally having his decision made, he took the shake. He even had his own sword just in case things turned out dangerous.
---
#96 Posted: 02:48:24 20/03/2016
Drake is confused "i think I understand that but I don't know if this thing is even mine. I just woke up with it. I have no idea were I'm from, who I am, or anything. will doing what you say help me get my memories back?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#97 Posted: 02:56:46 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus:
After giving Tyrus a firm handshake he motions to the temple. "Come on lad. Aereleth helping us with the sneakier sort to get them goods back." He said as he began to walk towards where Aereleth and Kora were having their conversation.

@Drake:
"There is no certainty that you will ever get your memories back, my child." The Clergyman says with a solemn look. He places a hand on Drake's shoulder and looks him in the eye as he continues. "However, you can make new memories still. Perhaps it is for the better that you make good ones for yourself."
---
#98 Posted: 03:07:42 20/03/2016
Tyrus followed obediently, exited for the adventure, but at the same time being cautious that nothing they did could alert unwanted attention. He spent most of his time alone, since his father wasn't the best of company, so it felt weird being with somebody that wasn't Mason.
---
#99 Posted: 21:15:23 20/03/2016
Quote: NightBlade
@Tyrus and Mason:
"Fifteen silver then? I can part with that." Flint said as he placed his coin on the counter top. "Need that dagger fit as a fiddle I do. So, thank you kindly for your work." He then looked close at the kid working on his dagger a keen look in his eyes. "Has the boy been working the forges long? What's it like working the fires?"

@Kora:
"Well, we're talking a wagon's worth of food for the stores and... about thirty little buggers..." Aerelth says and kinda quiets her voice. "Of course, normally they wouldn't be able to get an entire wagon's worth... on my shift... whilst I was preoccupied with my eyes closed..." She hurriedly waves the thought off with her hands before raising her voice again. "We'll get it right back though so it's no harm"

@Foxxe:
The man will gather up the goods and bundle them together with some cloth. "That'll be four gold pieces, mi'lady. Thank you for shopping with the Prized Penny." He says and hands her the bundle of food.

Kora nodded as she listened, "Alright, sounds like it should be interesting if not a little fun." She grinned, "Is it just you and I then? Or should I be expecting more help along the way?" She couldn't help but think how much easier it would be to sneak a thing or two from a wagon if it were only then two on the job.

Foxxe pulled the coins needed feom what he gave her for the pelts, "Thank you very much." She slid the coins across the counter and took the goods from him. "I appreciate it." She pulled a piece of meat from the cloth and gave it to Steele who happy ate it.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#100 Posted: 21:35:39 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus & Kora:
Coming up to where Aereleth and Kora were having their conversation are Flint and Tyrus. Flint gives Aereleth a wave as she continues to Kora. "Well, A friend of mine and it seems a friend of his will be 'elping us out to make sure everything goes smoothly." Aereleth says as she eyes Tyrus. "I wasn't aware that Flint here would bring help.. or help so young, but a hand is a hand isn't it?"

Flint scratched at the back of his head as Aereleth spoke. "Help is help. And the boy looked like he needed an adventure. It's not like we're putting him in harms ways, right?" He replied to her quickly.
---
First | Page 2 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me