Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 16 of 17 | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Village Light
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#751 Posted: 16:38:43 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
From around the other side of the tree comes Liveranne. She is rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she approaches Alissa and the other druids. "Welcome, Travelers, to the great tree Vierveranne. It is strange to have two groups of travelers at once." She says in a slightly tired voice. She then motions towards the robe Alissa had left and gives a bright smile. "Vierveranne thanks you for your offering. She is pleased to see you druids back at her roots."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#752 Posted: 16:51:10 11/03/2017
"The thanks should come from us, for all nature provides us." Alissa said with respect, giving a small bow. Now hearing the woman's familiar voice, Tyrus couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. He touched the woman's shoulder... and once she turned around, he recognized her immediately. He even pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, and then embraced her in the biggest bear hug a teenager could give.
"Mother!? Oh mommy, I can't believe it's you! I mean, what were the chances? I left Hamlet yesterday looking for you, and look look! Wow! I can't believe it! I found you!" the boy said ecstatically, unable to believe his luck.
"Tyrus? Tyrus! TYRUS!" Alissa exclaimed, touching her son many times to make sure he wasn't an illusion. She knew she was suppose to be terrified for seeing him, but she couldn't help embracing him as well.
"But... but how?" she asked, and Tyrus explained.
"Oh it's such a long story mother. These people were so kind to me. They brought me here to help me look for you. I'm ready mother, to be a Druid like you. I don't care for the hard work. I want to be with you." Tyrus said, as he pointed to the people in the campfire, keeping Thorn's dragon form a secret, or how he got there. He was so happy. All this time, he believed his mother was avoiding him because she didn't believe he could take on all the hard work she embraced every day.
"No no no Tyrus. You have to get out of here! Leave! Tell these people to take you back to Hamlet. You can't be here." Alissa warned, almost crying. Tyrus just couldn't comprehend it. If his mother loved him so much, why was she so keen in keeping him away? He didn't want to leave her ever again, and he didn't care how much hard work being a Druid was. He refused to be far away from her ever again...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:17:01 11/03/2017 by Felines
#753 Posted: 17:06:44 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, well, well! It looks like following you was a good idea after all!" Called out an all to familiar voice to Alissa echoing all around. Thorn was the first to notice something was amiss. He calls out to Nizla who bolts upright and tries to assess the situation. The sound of slow clapping behind the great tree, and from around it comes out the lesser demon, Guivim. His face is smug as he looks Tyrus up and down. "Now, I have to admit that I have been waiting for this a very long time. But it seems my efforts have paid off." He let out a low and dark chuckle. His eyes began to glow in the darkness, and blood colored red that pierced through the very soul of those whose looked at him. "I'll be taking what's mine now."
---
#754 Posted: 17:22:48 11/03/2017
Tyrus backed down as he saw the demon walking closer. That thing was even far uglier than Halvard himself. Alissa's lifetime nightmare was becoming true. Just as she feared, Guivim followed her. She never expected Tyrus to come looking for her, even less finding her. She placed herself between her son and the accursed demon, containing her emotions.
"No Guivim! Please! That was so many years ago! Whatever you need him for, I can be far more useful." Alissa begged, as she embraced her son, refusing to give him away.
"You looked for a child. This is a teenager now." she then said, trying to create whatever excuse came to mind. Poor Tyrus couldn't comprehend what was going on. He listened to his mother speak and on the verge of tears, and this demon was so terrifying, he wanted to be away from him as much as he could. Why was he looking at him? And what did his mother meant?
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#755 Posted: 19:10:43 11/03/2017
Drake got up hearing the commotion. he grabbed the talking sword and ran to there aide Myla's hair raised and fangs bared at the demon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#756 Posted: 19:49:36 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh ho ho ho. You think that you can bargain with me? A deal has already been struck, dear Alissa, that child is mine." Guivim replied his grin turning into a full toothy smile. His teeth were sharp as daggers.
"Unhand me, Unhand me! I will not do battle with someone who wished me destroyed!" Sir Alexander shouts. As soon as Drake lifts the blade it is flung out of his hand by an unknown force. "I do wish to do battle with that foul demon, but not with you, sword-breaker!"
Guivim paused. His eyes cut to Drake and Myla. With an irritated click of his tongue he spoke to them coldly. "Dirty mongrels like you should stay in your place." As he said this the air around Drake and Myla turns ice cold and their movements slow.
Nizla narrows her eyes on the figure venomously. Without standing she spits out words in the arcane tongue and three bright green magical missiles launch from her hand towards Guivim. As these speed towards him his eyes shift to the projectiles. They freeze in the air for a solid second. Nizla starts to stand as the missile turn back towards her. As they collide with her she lets out a pained scream. Thorn's face contorts in a pained grimace as he stands. He has yet to pull a weapon, but it occurs to the party that he might not have one.
---
#757 Posted: 20:05:06 11/03/2017
Tyrus looked as the demon was dealing with his companions as if it was no effort at all. He was surprised Nizla had a sort of power, but was shocked with what Guivim said. He was the only child in the group, so he knew the demon was talking about him.
"Mother? What is going on? What is this demon saying about a deal?" Tyrus asked innocently, not suspecting his mother at all.
"Tyrus! Please, you have to leave now! Run away!" Alissa urged, but Tyrus didn't budge. He didn't want to leave his mother or his friends alone with that abomination. Not even her pushing him was enough...
---
#758 Posted: 20:13:03 11/03/2017
Drake smiles "look I guess we got off to a bad start. so look I apologize for breaking you now normally I wouldn't use you but since my sword is broken I need to borrow you. its only temporary ok after that you wont need to worry about me again. now then lets turn up the heat." with a few arcain words fire forms in his right hand and grabs the sword with his left as his body began to radiate heat. "sir Alexander please do me the honor of aiding me in killing this demon to bring honor to the Dragonkin family. Myla my hell hound attack with the fires of hell." She obayed and heated up and attacked.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#759 Posted: 20:23:09 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Tyrus, come along. The sooner you come with me the less pain your friends will have to die in. Tick tock, child." Guivim said coldly to Tyrus. He lets out another chuckle, "After all, you are my property."

"Absolutely not! I'm not about to bring honor to my would be murderer!" Sir Alexander says as he once again flings out of Drake's hand. As the sword lands on the ground he makes a grunting noise and calls out. "Anyone other than the psychopath, come and allow me to do battle with this foul demon!"

As Myla ignites and lunges toward Guivim his eyes turn towards her. She stops mid air in front of Guivim for a solid second. "Pathetic mongrel." He sneered and Myla is flung back from him with great force.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:20 11/03/2017 by NightBlade
#760 Posted: 20:36:50 11/03/2017
Drake says "look as far as I can tell no one here can use you other then me. besides I clearly I failed so get over it and quit whining unless your scared and have no honor. as for psychopath look this is why I tried to beak you. because your rude and insensitive so get over it and fight with me since we don't really have time to argue. so look lets make a deal i'll do any one request you want in exchange for your help ok" when Myla was thrown "Myla!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#761 Posted: 20:44:49 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"You think that being rude an insensitive is a reason to kill someone! You clearly have problems! I will not be wielded by that kind of psychopath!" Sir Alexander said from the dirt. He made a low groaning sound. "Come on, any other takers to wield an enchanted blade into battle against a demon! This is the glory of a life time!"
---
#762 Posted: 21:30:51 11/03/2017
Drake says "ok well in hind sight I did over react and you do have a point but please just this once. its kind of an emergency!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#763 Posted: 22:27:59 11/03/2017
Alissa watched emotionally how this young man seemed to be defending Tyrus with that talking sword. She hasn't seen the talking artifact the last time she was there, so that was quite new to her.
"Mother... why does this demon want me? And why is he treating me as mere property?" Tyrus demanded to know, so confused on what was going on. That demon looked like he had no quarrel killing his companions if he didn't obliged, so he wanted an explanation.
"Tyrus, please, try to understand. I was young and desperate. You weren't even born yet. I didn't know what I was doing. Just go. Please leave while he's distracted." Alissa begged, with Tyrus now at the verge of tears himself. Even with what little he heard, he understood that, his own mother sold him out. He didn't care what was the reason behind that atrocious deal, the fact that it happened was the worse. Alissa tried to push him to the edge of the forest in order to make him leave, but Tyrus has seen what Guivim could do. He saw what he did to Myla, and how easily he reflected Nizla's attack. He was powerful, and quite capable of killing without effort. He was thinking of leaving with him, since he couldn't bear the thought of having those nice people's deaths in his conscience. He was going to do it, but he was so reluctant. What would become of his life if Guivim took him away? What did the demon wanted with him?
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#764 Posted: 23:10:39 11/03/2017
Halvard had taken a while to note the commotion, but it was only so long it could go unnoticed to him. The rest of the group had already moved in, and he made haste to join them. He didn't bother asking what was going on - the lesser demon was clear enough on its own - instead he merely approached behind Tyrus, sword drawn by instinct alone. He did not attack instantly, for he knew a foe such as this would be dangerous, but instead kept close to the group. He would doze off slightly when a chaotic situation was ensuing. That seemed to be just his luck.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#765 Posted: 23:36:53 11/03/2017
Tyrus saw behind him to see Halvard so determined to defend him, when he was being practically predjudging of him just a couple of minutes earlier. He really felt like he had friends among him, something he never experienced before with such a reclusive life he lead with his father. Even when exploring the forest surrounding Hamlet, he never really managed to make a friend in all those years. It felt quite nice, but that lesser demon seemed like he was too powerful. He saw how Nizla was still quenching in pain after Guivim altered the course of her powers. There was no doubt in him mind that this demon was more than willing to kill everyone surrounding him just to get to him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:52 12/03/2017 by Felines
#766 Posted: 23:48:40 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"What will it be, child. Come with me before I slaughter every living soul within the next hundred feet or after?" Guivim asked coldly. He gnashed his teeth in Tyrus's general direction as he took a step towards him. A thunk sound came from his general direction. A rock had flown out and struck Guivim in the back of the head. From where the rock came from stood Liveranne, her arms full of rocks and some branches.
"Leave! Vierveranne does not welcome you!" She screamed at the demon as she began throwing rocks at him. Several of them hit, but seemed to have no effect. Guivim stopped smiling. "You pathetic little-" A dagger rushed past his head, he stopped talking.
Nizla stood as the dust cleared, battered and bruised, her main arm still stretched out from having thrown the dagger. "Everyone! Magic has no effect on him!" She shouted. She growled and reached for her belt within her cloak.
Thorn narrowed his eyes and began to charge towards the demon. His eyes shined bright green and the cat-slit pupil in them become more prominent.
---
#767 Posted: 00:12:30 12/03/2017
((OOC: You mixed up my characters again, Felines. Lol))

Halvard noted the others attacking and he too was thrilled for the rush of battle. He took up his sword, strong in his grasp, and charged the great foe. He took care not to get in the way of others, but could not help the haste with which he rushed. As much as he kept himself tame, living deep within was a wild orc, desperate for the rush of battle, hungry to take down the largest of foes, and that side of him could not be fully argued with. He felt the excitement rushing within him as he took a heavy swing at the lesser demon, lashing at the being powerfully. He was willing to bet his own well being to keep the boy safe. When the rush of battle flowed into his veins, he certainly felt like he could take on anything or anyone.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#768 Posted: 00:20:23 12/03/2017
OOC: Oh man, I have to stop doing that smilie

Tyrus couldn't stand the massacre any longer. He wasn't going to let everybody get killed for the sake of his safety, so he came from behind his mother, ready to give himself away, but Alissa stopped him.
"Oh no you don't Tyrus! I'm not letting you!" she said, grabbing his arm and wiping her tears, not willing to make Tyrus pay for her atrocious mistake so many years ago. Blinded by grief and desperation, she took the talking sword from the struggling Drake and pointed it at Guivim. The sword didn't seem to like this young man for some reason, but she was new. She hasn't done anything to it, so perhaps it was willing to listen to her?
"Leave this people alone Guivim! The quarrel is with me! Don't be a coward! Don't fight those weaker than you!" Alissa said with fury, pointing the sword at him. A sword that talked could only be considered magical, and since she had a little magic herself, perhaps there was a chance to defeat him. She was willing to fight him to the death in order to save her son. Tyrus didn't know if he should feel moved or betrayed. Just what horrible thing could've happened that would made a mother sell out her own son?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:22 12/03/2017 by Felines
#769 Posted: 00:46:34 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh ho ho! This woman has moxie! Let's carve that demon in half!" Sir Alexander called out. The blade was light enough to hold, but felt heavy enough to do significant damage to something it struck. Overall, he was well balanced.
Guivim merely turned his head and gave a sneering smile. "If I didn't want to fight the weak... " He drew his own blade blocking Halvard's blow. After a second he pushed him back raising his sword back to strike the orc. "Why would I fight you?"
Nizla hurled another dagger from her belt, this one Guivim caught in his empty hand before sending it flying at Alissa.
---
#770 Posted: 01:10:35 12/03/2017
Alissa managed to block the blow just in time, otherwise the knife would've cut her neck. She was no sword fighter, so she truly believed she was receiving help from Sir Alexander.
"How much of this charade do we have to keep up Guivim? There are so many other things I can offer you!" Alissa said with so much anger, looking at him in those red, glowing eyes with very little fear.
"Please, just please! Break that infernal deal!" Alissa begged, almost dropping to her knees. In all those years, she would've expected Guivim to give up after a while, but more than a decade and a half had passed, and there he was, still determined to get her beloved son. Tyrus simply watched, unable to think on what should be done. There was no way he wanted to go with that demon, but he didn't want lives to be lost at his expense either. He looked at his mother, and seeing her hurt him so much. She was fighting for him, but at the same time, it was her own fault the predicament he was in. He just didn't know what to think of her anymore...
---
#771 Posted: 01:19:40 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Guivim turned to fully face Alissa, a small crocked toothy smile on his face. "And why would I do that?" He asked in a low voice. He drew his sword back slowly his smile creeping wider as he let out another deep laugh. "After all, what is more precious than a beloved child?" He swung his sword almost too fast to see, and at first it didn't seem like it struck anything. However a red line forms in the air, and a wave of infernal energy strikes out at Halvard, Alissa, and Thorn, following the cut of his blade.
---
#772 Posted: 01:24:30 12/03/2017
Halvard braced himself, taking minimal impact from the retaliation towards him. It was almost insulting how little care was thrown his way as he reflected blow, almost as if the demon cared little for his presence on the battlefield. He couldn't help but wonder what this conflict involving the demon was over, what sort of deal had been stricken, if any. He huffed clearly when he was pushed back, but did not strike immediately again. Instead, his eyes fell too the newcomer. He tossed a glance to Tyrus, noting the slight glow in his eyes. He seemed genuinely concerned, though by what exactly was not fully clear. If the demon tried to take Tyrus, Halvard would be willing to battle for the boy's behalf, to keep him alive for his family's sake. Still, what was with this demon?
---
#773 Posted: 01:33:30 12/03/2017
Alissa hit her head quite hard, but she was still conscious. She hasn't noticed, but she had a nasty cut on her side. Even with the talking sword's help, she was no match for this infernal demon. She tried so hard to make him change his mind all these years, but he seemed keen on taking away what mattered to her the most. She was even starting to believe Guivim didn't even want Tyrus, and that he only wanted to antagonize her in the only way he knew he could.

Tyrus, unable to witness such violence any longer, finally decided what he had to do.
"STOP! That's enough! Please sir, if it's only me you want... then so be it. Just leave my mother and my friends alone. Let them live." Tyrus said, as he approached Guivim without looking at him directly. His eyes were terrifying, and his teeth were no improvement either, so he avoided eye contact. He has finally completed his mission, and look how merciless life has been to him. He found his mother, only to find out the painful truth about her and was now going to be cruelly separated from her. He wasn't even going to be able to take Nizla's apprenticeship either, and that was hurtful beyond words. Alissa saw how her beloved boy approached that menace, and called his name quietly, trying to stop him, but she was just too weak...
---
#774 Posted: 03:09:23 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Guivim's smile slowly spread to full. He turned his head to Tyrus and extended his free hand towards him. "Excellent. Let us be off, then." He said. He did not sheathe his blade, but he did not attack the others again either.
Nizla clicked her tongue and started to run towards Guivim and Tyrus. "By the infernal planes, no! I will not allow you to take him!" She yelled. However, Thorn caught her on her way past him and restrained her in his arms. She started cursing in various languages thrashing and kicking at him. "Let me go, damn it! Tyrus!" She started screaming at him. Thorn just held her, withstanding the blows. He spoke to her softly, although few could hear.
"We can't help him now. Not like this. We need to regroup-"
"Let me go!"
Guivim let out a short laugh. "Such a pity to see one such as her reduced to hysterics. She must have had a soft spot for you, child. Now, let us away."
---
#775 Posted: 03:21:30 12/03/2017
Tyrus had an emotional combination of sadness, fear and anger. Guivim taking him wasn't the worse thing, it was not knowing what he wanted with him in the first place. He then turned to Nizla, also having grown fond of her. If he had known this was going to happen, he would've left his quest to find Alissa and traveled with her instead.
"Nizla please. This is the only way! Didn't you see already what he did to you!? To all of you!" Tyrus said furiously, still refusing to have blood in his conscience.
"I'm sorry..." he said to Nizla and Thorn, apologizing to Drake for being unable to help him with his sword tomorrow as he promised, and also giving a small bow to Halvard for at least trying to protect him. Perhaps that orc wasn't so bad after all. His final look was to his mother, who was still trying to get up, but his look appeared more like a glare. He then turned his back to the group, ready to go with Guivim but still avoiding eye contact. His future was uncertain now...
---
#776 Posted: 03:39:46 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"To the infernal planes with that. Thorn, let me go!" Nizla shouts as she struggles against Thorn's grasp.
Guivim lets out an almost content sounding sigh and roughly grabs Tyrus by the wrist. Hodling onto the boy with an iron grasp he raised a hand up. "Well, mortals, it has been fun. But I have one more present for you all. " He said menacingly. With a snap of his fingers a heavy pulse of infernal energy knocks everyone else back a solid few feet. Thorn puts himself between Nizla and the blast letting out a pained noise when it collides with him and he is knocked to the ground. As soon as he does this he turns his back and he and Tyrus vanish as his laughter echoes about the Forest.

And suddenly Tyrus finds himself in another place entirely. He is in a dark cobblestone room in the center of a magic circle. Guivim is still with him, holding him with a scaled hand. The room is lit by red magic candle light. All of the windows appear to be barred with iron and look out into an endless black space. There is a desk, a bed, and a bookshelf in this room. There are two doors. One of them is heavy and wooden. The other is made of bars and leads to a small cell with a cot and a bucket.
---
#777 Posted: 04:15:56 12/03/2017
Tyrus was hyperventilating, the trip being horrifying. He disappeared in what looked like a ball of fire, and even though he felt a painful burn, his skin was intact. His eyes were watery, but tears were unable to fall. He was still angry on what was going on. There he was, who knows where, with a demon that was as monstrous as he looked. Just when he was learning never to judge by appearances through Thorn and Halvard, this demon was a monster on the outside and inside as well.
"Please sir, at least tell me what do you want from me?" Tyrus asked, believing he had the right to know. The demon's intentions seemed too uncertain, but it appeared he didn't want him dead, at least so far. Tyrus was worried he was possibly facing enslavement, or something else far worse than death.

Alissa, having flown quite far away from where she was, was still alive, but was now unconscious for real. That blow could've killed her considering the state she was already in. It was the sword she was wielding. It absorbed most of the impact, thus saving her life. Even though she had fainted, her subconscious was still active. What hurt her the most was that her family, the Druid community, didn't even lifted a finger to help her. The horror she was avoiding for sixteen long, agonizing years, it happened today. And there was nothing not her, or anyone else could've done. She had just lost what mattered to her the most.
---
#778 Posted: 05:27:06 12/03/2017
Drake was angry and felt helpless. "if only I had my sword" punching the earth below him casing flames to burst out briefly. he couldn't help but feel something ancient in his blood stir as he grew angry. "damn it Tyrus! you told me you were going to fix my family's sword! how can you do that when your suck as some demons pet!?" his teeth began to pointen into fangs. his family did have children with dragons long ago and as a descendent of them his heritage couldn't help but show.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#779 Posted: 05:37:19 12/03/2017
Slowly but surely, Alissa was coming to her senses. She opened her eyes, but didn't dare look at her body, for she knew she was injured, and looking at her wounds would just hurt even more.
"Sir Alexander, are you ok?" she asked the sword, in a voice that sounded like she was about to choke. She heard the sword's name only once, yet she managed to memorize it. Even when she knew her beloved son had been taken away by that monster, and that all she wanted to do was scream in agony, she had the decency to ask what was possibly her savior if he was alright. You could see in her eyes, and even in her breathing, that she wanted to explode in grief, feeling beyond miserable for failing to protect her son from that forsaken creature.
---
#780 Posted: 16:45:54 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Shade, buddy, pal. You are like a half-elf. Not a half-dragon. This is the kinda thing you need to ask the gm first, and the answer is no.
Also, Felines, my dude, there was no burst of fire that whisked them away. They just sorta popped out of existence. You can leave it in for now, but just note for next time that if I didn't say it happened it probably didn't happen. (Unless it's like where I leave it open in combat or something)
--

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm a sturdy blade." He said. After a moment of him observing Alissa he let out a long whistle. "You look... er... bad. How are you holding up?" Sir Alexander asked.
After a moment of lying on the ground Nizla frees herself from Thorn's arms. She pants and stands up from where he lies in a crumpled heap. "You idiot..! I..!" She trails off and her eyes turn slowly to Alissa. She lips turn to a snarl and she narrows her eyes venomously. "You!"
Her fists clench and she storms her way over to Alissa, picking her up roughly by the front of her clothing. "This is your fault! What were you thinking?!" She shouted. She started to shake Alissa roughly her voice growing more and more angry as she continued to shout and scream at her. "He was a child! He was your child! He was abused by his father and then he finds this?! What in the blazes is wrong with you?!"
Thorn sits up slowly making a strained expression on his face. "Nizla, you're taking this too personally, she might-"
"She might what Thorn?! She sold her own child!"
---
#781 Posted: 17:40:47 12/03/2017
OOC: Sorry. There goes my assumptions again. You know, since you mentioned so much red, I assume there was fire involved. My bad. I can change it if you want smilie

Alissa tried to tolerate the pain as Nizla shook her up, and after gaining her voice, she started to compose herself.
"Please miss. Try to understand. What I did was inexcusable and unforgivable I know. but you must understand. I made the deal with that demon because my husband was dying from a mysterious disease. This was far long before Tyrus was even born. I had an accident when I was a child, and the doctor that attended me said I was never going to be able to bear a child. If I had known..." Alissa explained, full of regret, knowing that she should've suspected the doctor's words were a lie as soon as Guivim asked for her firstborn when she made the deal.
---
#782 Posted: 18:08:45 12/03/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: No, just leave it in. It's already done.
--

Nizla's face contorted in anger and she drew her hand back to slap Alissa. The blow did not connect. Her hand was caught by Thorn who now stood shakily behind Nizla. He spoke soothingly to her, "That's enough, Nizla."
Nizla turned her head to him softly and started to say something, but she stopped when she noticed the state he was in. Her expression softened slightly. She set Alissa down on her feet, although she did not do it gently. After a moment Nizla stopped to compose herself, even if it was only slightly. "Don't try to justify yourself to me." She spat out coldly. She ran her hands roughly through her hair and took a deep breath. "You... You are coming with me. If you ever loved that child you will come with me. We... We are going to get him back." Nizla declared.

Guivim turned his eyes to Tyrus, his smile unwavering. "Well, child. That is for me to know, and you to find out. Rest assured, I will have need of you soon." He said. He dragged Tyrus over to the cell, opening the door and roughly throwing the boy in. "For now, wait here." And with that Guivim closed the door, turned, and walked out of the room through the wooden door. There was only silence after that.
---
#783 Posted: 19:39:51 12/03/2017
"You don't need to tell me that!" Alissa said, now equally upset, but deeply moved to see this woman caring about her son.
"I tried... for sixteen years to make that demon change his mind about the deal. He never budged. I do intend to get my son back, but we can't just tackle into that demon's lair. You've seen how powerful he is. We need to have a plan." Alissa expressed, knowing that Guivim wasn't going to let her take Tyrus back just like that. If he left her no choice, she would have to find a way to kill him.

Tyrus tried to force himself out of Guivim's grip, but he was no match. He saw how the demon disappeared behind the wodden door, leaving him alone in that gloomy room.
"Wait, you can't just leave me here! Come on! WHY DO YOU NEED ME!?" Tyrus yelled furiously, even when he knew the demon was long gone now. After a while, he simply sat in that lone, empty floor, hating his mother for what she has done. There he was, treated like a prisoner and property, without even knowing what was in store for him. The demon had very powerful magic, and riches based on the jewelry he was wearing, so what could possibly the demon want from him? What could he possibly offer? He cringed thinking about it...
---
#784 Posted: 21:09:05 12/03/2017
Halvard was almost angry with himself to see the demon escape like that, and to think that he had done nothing to intervene and assist. But after seeing the power the being beheld, he began to wonder if he truly could have done anything. He stepped up to the Nizla and Alissa, tilting his head a little. His gaze fell on Alissa first. "Madam, Tyrus is your kind, correct?" He didn't wait for confirmation, as it was a strongly rhetorical question, and more a means to get her attention than anything. "I was sent by the boy's father to find and return him safely, and I intend to stick to my promise to see the boy safe. If you plan to get the boy back, you must allow me to assist you. I may have never battled demons before, but I am still trained with a blade." He shook his head. "And I feel obligated to assist in whatever way possible. Whatever you need of me, I will battle to make it so." He flashed a quick gaze to Nizla before turning to Alissa once more and asking, "You are unharmed, correct? I brought a few medical supplies if you need any."
---
#785 Posted: 01:17:31 13/03/2017
Alissa was indeed hurt, but due to the grief she was feeling, physical pain didn't feel at all. She knew now that this little group Tyrus was traveling with were very good friends with him if they were willing to help her.
"Mason..." she expressed to Halvard, quite surprised to see an orc willing to lend a hand. She has met many orcs in her lifetime, but not many of them were distinguished by a moral code.
"He's a good father, he's just very rough. My... I mean, Tyrus was put through a lot of work while in his custody, but at least he had his freedom. I avoided both of them all these years to keep Tyrus safe... but I never would've thought that he would dare venture so far from Hamlet just looking for me. I never told him about Guivim cause I knew he was going to hate me, and I couldn't bear to live with that... I... I should've told him..." Alissa said with a lowered head, bottling up her emotions. She just wanted to bawl so loudly.
"Listen, I know I don't deserve any sympathy or forgiveness, and I don't want it. I just want Tyrus back. He doesn't deserve to pay for my mistake." Alissa expressed, knowing too painfully that her silence was the worst thing she did. She knew now that it would've been better for Tyrus to hate her than have him imprisoned by that abomination.

While plans of his rescue were being put into motion, Tyrus was still locked up in that small cell, trying to hopelessly move the bars from his prison. Guivim simply put him there as if he was nothing. Nobody ever made feel Tyrus as helpless as he felt right now. He tried so desperately to escape, even trying to lock pick the door of his cell with the knife he purchased in Hamlet, but all he managed to do was bent the weapon. He continued trying, but all he accomplished was getting tired. He simply fell to his knees after so many failed attempts, knowing now that he belonged to that demon, and that only he could decide his fate right now...
---
#786 Posted: 03:57:12 13/03/2017
ooc: my bad. guess I got carried away again lol. sorry.

Drake got up and grabbed Sir Alexander "this is your falt! if you had just let me use yo from the get go that demo would be dead and Tyrus would be safe. now guess what. wether you like it or not your stuck with me until we save Tyrus. if you don't like it well to bad. yo say you were a knight but a knight wouldn't be as stupid as you especially when lives were on the line. I don't care if you don't want me to use you. I get it. I would be mad to if someone tried to kill me. but after words I would at least get over it if it ment doing the right thing. go ahead and whin and complain becase it roves that you are a winy coward that is nothing of what he says he is. so are we clear or are we clear?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#787 Posted: 04:26:37 13/03/2017
Alissa shielded the sword from Drake's fury, and avoided him from grabbing Sir Alexander. She indebted to the talking weapon after all. Before Sir Alexander could speak to his defense, Alissa spoke first.
"Young man, I don't know what is your quarrel with this blade, but he just saved my life. That dark spark... I doubt I would've been able to survive it. I've done battle with this demon before, and I narrowly escaped with my life." Alissa explained, though that time she fought Guivim, she knew he left her alive on purpose, since he could only track her and not Tyrus.
"We're wasting precious time here. We need to find Guivim. Here in Caedalyn forest... there are many mythical creature that could help us. Some of them must know about this demon's lair." Alissa said with broken words, becoming too obvious that she was containing her need to cry inconsolably. Nizla's reasonable anger with her earlier didn't help either. Her beloved Tyrus, such a young, bright boy, taken away by this forsaken creature to be exposed to who knows what horrors. Alissa simply couldn't understand why Guivim wanted Tyrus of all children. Why was that deal so important to him? Alissa's grief and thoughts only drifted her away from realizing she was in need of urgent medical attention...
---
#788 Posted: 14:40:41 13/03/2017
Halvard responded, "I can see both you and Mason care for Tyrus, and that very love and care is why I want to help. I don't wish to see a family torn apart by a foul creature such as that demon." He overlooked Alissa once more as she howled at Drake, knowing that the woman must be in some degree of pain after what she went through. "Are you absolutely certain you don't require medical assistance of some kind? You don't appear to be doing too well." Halvard knew his concern and morality was strange for an orc, but that never stopped him from acting the way he did, from helping others and showing concern for how they're doing. If anything, the stereotypes that often identified his own race only drove him even more to help.
---
#789 Posted: 14:53:13 13/03/2017
"No, no. I can't just receive attention like that. That would waste us too much time." Alissa expressed, believing that if she received medical attention, it would be losing precious time. She didn't realized she was going to have no choice, since she was already dizzy and on the verge of fainting, not to mention she wouldn't be of any help to the group if she died.
---
#790 Posted: 15:04:48 13/03/2017
"You won't be able to save your boy if you're injured," Halvard stated strongly. He understood that Alissa was simply desperate to hurry up and save her son, but she needed to understand that in her state, she would be incapable of assisting anyone. If anything, she would just hold the others back. "I understand that you want to hurry, but you need to worry about your own well being too."
---
#791 Posted: 15:14:06 13/03/2017
At this rate, Alissa was supporting her weight with Sir Alexander, ad knowing hat indeed she wouldn't be of any help in that state, she settled down, but not before having something to say.
"If anyon knows about medicine, do it fast. And please, find someone in the forest that can help." Alissa said, containing the almost inevitable necessity to faint to recover energy. Even if she received medical treatment, she was hoping that somebody else would find help while she was being treated.

At Guivim's home, if that was his home, Tyrus was now pacing around his prison, torturing himself with the many thoughts that went through his head about the demon's plans with him. But when he wasn't thinking about that, his thoughts drifted to his mother. Why would she do something so horrible beyond words? Didn't she loved him as much as she claimed? Tyrus has always believed that a mother's love was the strongest kind of all, but what she did to him, it was just too agonizingly terrible to even think about it...
---
#792 Posted: 15:34:19 13/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sir Alexander once again flings himself out of Drake's hand. He makes a scoffing sound at Drake. "You clearly aren't very perceptive. THe Dragon witch claims that magic wouldn't have been effective against that foul demon. I am a magic sword. And I am a knight. I have a code. That code does not include letting a would-be murderer use me." He made a sound of great annoyance followed by a sigh. "You have no one but yourself to blame for me not trusting you."
Nizla watched Alissa before she crossed her arms and spoke seriously. "I do have a plan. We need to get to Valisia, the capitol of Everlyn. Within their great library there has to be some tome containing information of the demon who assaulted us." Nizla knitted her brows in thought, as some other train of thinking swept her along. After a moment she speak again. "Besides, there we can ask more to join our cause. Perhaps... other less magic heavy types... I'm mage, and from what I gather you're a druid-- so not good against someone whose immune to magic."
Thorn walked over and slung one of Alissa's arms over his shoulders. He gave a weary chuckle. "That can wait for later. For now, we must heal our wounds."
---
#793 Posted: 15:42:06 13/03/2017
Alissa walked along Thorn, glad it wasn't Nizla the one who was going to attend her. She knew he really despised her at the moment. Not that she blamed her. For what little she could gather, Alissa could see this traveller was very fond of her son, and it really made her happy that Tyrus had friends that deeply cared for him and that were willing to risk their lives to save him from that fowl souled demon.
"Thanks... Mr. Thorn was it?" Alissa expressed, feeling grateful, but as she watched him closely, something seemed a little off about him.
"You... you feel... different. You look human, but at the same time you don't look like one. What are you?" Alissa asked, trying not to make the question sound rude. She has lived her entire life forest through forest, and met many mythical creatures, so she knew something was very different about Thorn, even if she couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was.
---
#794 Posted: 15:52:31 13/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"I'm afraid you must be mistaken. Nizla and I are human." Thorn said, as he walked Alissa over to what was left of the fire. He let out a small chuckle. "Though I do appreciate that you think I am special."
Nizla walked a short distance behind the two, her green eyes following Alissa then returning to Thorn. She did not say anything. Whether she was being civil for Alissa's sake or for Thorn's was unknown.

The worst thing about Guivim's lair is that there seems to be no way to tell the passage of time. There is no light coming from the windows, there is no birdsong, there are no clocks, and the candles despite being lit do not melt with the passage of time. Minutes seem to slip into hours, and nothing at all seems to occur in this space.
---
#795 Posted: 16:03:37 13/03/2017
"Well... alright. If you say so." Alissa replied politely, deciding on not insisting in the matter. She still believed there was something more than just a little special about Thorn, but she didn't press him and left it like that. He was being kind enough on assisting her already.

Tyrus continued pacing in his cell, feeling like he was losing his sanity. That place was so surreal, he doubted he was even in Eariloth, or maybe the world itself. He didn't even know how much time had passed, and that alone was driving poor Tyrus crazy. Guivim just left him there locked up in that tiny cell as if he was a criminal or an animal, and didn't even had the decency to explain what did he want with him in the first place. One thing that seemed certain was that he tried all the escapes he knew, and judging by the place, a rescue didn't seemed like a possibility either. Tyrus's life now depended on that demon alone, and that terrified him...
---
#796 Posted: 18:37:46 13/03/2017
Drake sighed "fine you stupid sword make your excuses and be a coward. besides no one even remembers you. and left the sword to catch up to Thorn.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#797 Posted: 02:57:50 14/03/2017
Alissa let the sword gently into the ground, giving a small glare to the still rude Drake, and lying down to let Thorn attend her. She still didn't look at her body, not wanting to faint from the shock, but she knew she was badly hurt. She could feel the blood pouring, and now that she was lying down, her view was getting blurry. But as soon as Thorn cured her, the first thing she was going to do was go to Valisia as Nizla has suggested. She believed that was a bad plan, and that their best chance was to ask around right there. It would take them days to arrive there (if only she knew), but she didn't want to have any arguments with Nizla, especially considering how violent that woman appeared to be.

At Guivim's lair, Tyrus simply collapsed to the floor after pacing around for what seemed like hours. He looked through the bars of his prison, and how it deprived him of his freedom. How it kept him away from the friends he made. He kept looking at the wooden door, knowing his captor was eventually going to appear. So many plans he had for his future, only to be forbidden of it in the most cruel of ways...
---
#798 Posted: 20:12:56 14/03/2017
Halvard joined alongside the group, keeping a cautious eye on Alissa as Thorn attended to her. He wanted to assist, but he had a feeling that his knowledge of medicine would be lesser than Thorn's. He hovered behind Thorn, observing silently, and keeping to himself. It was an extended time before he finally said, "If there if anything you need to assist you in your endeavor, do feel free to ask." He was speaking directly to Thorn, eyes locked on his figure. "If any supplies I brought might assist you, they are yours." He placed a small bag on the ground, nudging it in Thorn's direction.
---
#799 Posted: 02:45:34 15/03/2017
Alissa watched Halvard with amazement, giving a weak smile.
"Tyrus... my boy... befriending an orc. That is just impressive. I always knew he was special." Alissa said with pride, not even knowing Halvard wasn't the only special creature he met. As she thought about it, she was still containing her need to bawl. She wanted to do so, but not in front of the group. She didn't want to look helpless while they watched. If they ever managed to recover Tyrus alive, she knew he wasn't going to love her anymore, but she was determined to live with that. She deserved it. At least he would still have Nizla. One thing was for certain though; Alissa was going to leave the Druid community now to find her son, and probably was going to permanently abandon them after that. Even if it was in their code not to interfiere with these types of predicament, it was still heartless the very little sympathy and lack of help Alissa received from them.
---
#800 Posted: 03:52:28 15/03/2017
Drake nodded "he is special. he's an exallent tracker, a strong man, and a good friend. sadly h's had a bad experience with animals so he's a bit nervous around them. but he shouldn't worry to much after all Myla likes him and she's a hell hound." Myla barks happily and cuddles up to Alissa and gets on her back wanting belly rubs. Drake chuckles "Myla I don't think she's in good enough condision to be giving away belly rubs girl."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 16 of 17 | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me