Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6011
#1 Posted: 00:20:25 08/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Village Light

Welcome to village light. Have you ever wanted to play as a citizen of a medieval village? Have you ever wanted to tackle problems of daily life such as drought, bandits, and the plague? Then THIS is the roleplay for you. Look no further than Village light. Looking for eventual adventure to save your village? At some point you might need to leave town but why leave the safety of Hamlet, small village and home?

About HAMLET

The town of Hamlet is home to:

One tavern
One general store
One wizard's tower
One druid’s shack
One lord’s house
100 farm houses
20 hovels
10 rather questionable wells
One sacred temple
One spooky graveyard
and more!

Learn about the joys of village life! The tear jerking tales, the bandits, and the sure to happen adventure outside of the village due to unknown circumstances! All this and more in Village Light! batteries not included.

Classes Include:

Archer
Bard
Druid
Mage
Priest
Rouge
Warrior

Lifestyles include:

Peasant
Noble
Priest
Bandit
Farmer
Militiaman
Druid
Town wizard
Huntsman
Merchant
Innkeeper
Bard
And more!

Races Include:
Human
Elf
Dwarf
Halfling
Orc
Half-Orc
Half-Elf

Join Village Light Today!

Character Sheet:

Name
Appearance:
Race:
Class:
Lifestyle:
History:
Other:

Rules:
No godmodding
I am Gamemaster, hear me roar.
Please keep up be mindful of people’s posting rates, IRL and all takes time.
Feel free to ask me if you need help. It’s what the gm is there for.
Please stick to one to two characters. Easier to keep up with.
Post out of character using OOC.

EDIT:
I made a map of the world, Eariloth. Red dot is hamlet.
[User Posted Image]
EDIT AGAIN:
This is an artwork made by Felines. She was kind enough to draw the characters in the rp.
[User Posted Image]
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:35:38 03/02/2017 by NightBlade
ash Gold Sparx Gems: 2993
#2 Posted: 19:05:44 09/03/2016
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Foxxe Grayson

Appearance: Foxxe has long dark brown hair that when braided stops at the middle of her back. She has a strong thin frame and strong arms from shooting her bow. She keeps her bow with her strung across her back with her quiver of arrows. Her clothes are made of soft dark leather and grey fox fur. Sturdy calf high boots come up over her dark pants and a small hatchet hangs from her belt beside her small pouch which holds things such as her flint for making a fire and other small useful items. She wears a snug dark shirt under a thin fur vest. Her eyes are an icy blue color which stand out brightly against her dark tan skin. The only jewelry she has is a bear claw that belonged to her father that hangs around her neck on a leather cord and a simple thin silver band on her middle finger on her left hand.

Race:Half- Elf

Class: Archer

Lifestyle:Huntsman

History: She grew up in a family of three girls, and with herself being the oldest and her dad wanting boys, her father taught her to hunt and trap animals. As she grew older she was gifted a bow and began to hunt and trap on her own, selling meat and fur for money. Her father became sick and passed away when she was seventeen and left her to take care of the family. She stayed away from home majority of the time, sending money back home along with the occasional few furs.

Other: One winter she found a young black wolf pup in one of her traps, it had been caught by the foot and almost cut it off from trying to get free. She took pity on the small animal and cared for it. The animal has been by her side since, helping her track animals and warning her of danger, if not protecting her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#3 Posted: 19:07:56 09/03/2016
oh yea I'm so joining and I have the perfect character in mind, all that's missing for him is a name.

Name: Drake
Appearance: mostly human to the point you can't tell he's part elf. his attire is similer to Goku's gear exept what would be orange is black and for what would be blue is dark red and wares a dark cloke and the only clue he has to his past is the sword that he woke up with in his hands. (the sword is a family hairloom but he doesn't know it(will add an image to give a rough idea of what the sword looks like))
Race: 1/4 elf 3/4 human
Class: battle mage
Lifestyle: doesn't remember and in order to servive he is forced to be a bandit
History: one day he wakes up in a forest not far from Hamlet with no memory of himself or anyone for that matter exept for a name and a few basic weak battle spells.
Other: has great potental and combat abilites but with no memory of them he has to relearn them. pic of sword: http://shadowdeath17.deviantar...%253A1457572062
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:08:13 10/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#4 Posted: 19:08:08 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted, ash. :3 Also, might need a name there shade.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:26 09/03/2016 by NightBlade
#5 Posted: 19:10:27 09/03/2016
I know but one thing I struggle with is naming my oc's but i'llput something their for now until i think of a better name.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#6 Posted: 19:11:10 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I will accept your character once you put a name. It' s just incomplete right now.
Edit: I see the name now. Just put it in on creation in the future. Accepted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:48 09/03/2016 by NightBlade
#7 Posted: 19:12:14 09/03/2016
ooc: just thought of one. it may be unoriginal but I think it'll fit him quite nicely.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#8 Posted: 19:13:56 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I missed it in when I read over it, Imma say that you shouldn't really have a magic sword to start. It can be fancy, but magic weapons are no fly early on. Okay?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:14:13 09/03/2016 by NightBlade
#9 Posted: 19:19:01 09/03/2016
ooc: ok I get it. I know this may be a long shot but how about an enchanted sword, and that the blade is a family heirloom that's been passed down for generations? I get it if its still no but i figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#10 Posted: 19:22:09 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: enchanted and magic are synonyms my friend. heirloom fine, enchanted/magic not right now.
---
#11 Posted: 19:23:13 09/03/2016
ooc: ok and by the way i stink at grammer so how was i supposed to know? smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#12 Posted: 19:29:31 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: its okay, people learn something new everyday. Also, don't mean to be rude, but can you switch out your class for one on the list. Gonna go ahead and make up a starting post, I'll just write you down as wizard in my book. Everyone good?
--

It's a lovely morning in the town of Hamlet. Dew on the grass, birds are chirping, smoke is rising from the local town Wizard's tower. Smoke rising from the town wizard's tower? That might be bad. The town crier begins shouting the daily news including a job from the lord of the land to investigate the Wizard's tower. Smoke and wizards don't normally mix well.
---
#13 Posted: 20:15:57 09/03/2016
OOC: Nb you know the signal an equipment I'm working with so my posting might be a little slow.

It wasn't all that bad of a morning, sun was shining, no one seemed to be dead, and Foxxe was on her way to sell her furs. She had been away from home for a while and had spent the night on the edge of town at her old house where her youngest sister and mother still live. It had been a few weeks since she had slept in a good bed and she felt refreshed this morning. Her faithful friend, And wolf, Steele walked beside her with his nose to the ground and wandered a few feet away around her but never out of sight. Foxxe had been lost in her thoughts as she walked until Steele barked at her. "What is it boy?" The wolf turned it's head towards the wizards tower in the distance ahead of them and barked once more. Foxxe could just make out the smoke coming from it. She looked down at the furs attached to her belt then back at the tower, "Well, we are heading that way anyway."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#14 Posted: 20:36:39 09/03/2016
ooc: ok time to begin.

I wake up in a forest my head throbbing "aw my head." I sit up "were am I?" I then realize something "who am I?" I then notice the sword in my hand "what's this thing?" very confused I get up and start walking hoping to find something out about myself and maybe were I am. after some walking I start to see the town. I walk into the town and I hear then I hear the job offer "a wizard? what's that? well only one way to find out." I see the smoking tower and assume that was it and start heading in that direction.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#15 Posted: 21:31:10 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The two of you arrive at the wizards tower at rough the same time to see large black smoke billowing from the top of the tower, as well as out the windows are the warped wooden door. The whole tower is crooked and leans, although whether this was caused by the fire or not is a mystery. From out the door clamors out a ash covered figure in what once was an ornate wizard's robe. With yellow cat slit eyes and shaggy red hair this grey covered man clears his throat. "Do not be alarmed... I the great Reimus have everything under control!" He then promptly stumbles forward and nearly passes out.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:37:10 09/03/2016 by NightBlade
#16 Posted: 21:55:53 09/03/2016
I catch him and say "are you sure?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#17 Posted: 23:09:08 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Reimus coughs and stares at hte man who caught him before standing up wuickly and brushing some of the ash off. "Yes, yes, of course I'm fine. Just summoned a fire imp or two. This is no challenge for the great and mighty Reimus! My only weaknesses are stabbing, falling, drowning, burning, electrocution, suffocation, death, spiders, and the plague..!" He boasts proudly before turning back to his smoking tower. "However, I will pay a sum of gold should one of you two or both put of this... fire. Simply to small a task for the great and powerful Reimus!" He shouts enthusiastically.
---
#18 Posted: 00:42:53 10/03/2016
I raise my sword to glance at the blade then say "um, just one question, what's a fire imp?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#19 Posted: 01:01:15 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Can I ask you to rp in third person? Thank you for your time.
--

"Fire imp: imp made of fire. Little monstrous things that torch whatever they touch. Marvelous at a roast if I've ever seen a baker!" Reimus said says before waving his hand towards Drake's weapon. "But you've got point things and... point things sum you up well. And a noble deed it is to slay vile monsters! I'm sure you'll be fine." He then takes a step back from the tower and Drake. "Have at, I'll pay a whole twenty gold pieces. I'll wait here."
---
#20 Posted: 01:41:43 10/03/2016
ooc: ok i'll try but I'm more comfortable rping in first person.

Drake looks at the wizard confused "you misunderstand I woke up with this thing in my hands. I have no idea where it came from or who I am or what gold coins are."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#21 Posted: 01:48:40 10/03/2016
Foxxe sighed a she looked from the tower to the wizard who seemed certain of his abilities, although she somehow doubted that, and then to the boy with the wizard. "Well, I suppose you can manage a simple fire," she spoke to the boy holding the sword. "In case you have forgotten what fire is as well, it hurts you and you put it out with water." Her tone was light and joking but her face was straight so it made it hard for others to tell if she was actually jokin or not.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:50:19 10/03/2016 by ash
#22 Posted: 01:52:45 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, gold coins are money. This is the town of Hamlet. A hamlet named Hamlet to be precise. Our founders weren't very original." Reimus spouts off before waving at Drake's hand again. "That's a sword and you cut things with it. Vegetables... bandits... villagers... or poke them. Poke some imp and put out a fire and I'll give you twenty gold coins. A fair days wage for grun--- workers."
---
#23 Posted: 01:59:32 10/03/2016
Drake took that in and said "I don't want money, I need answers. If I do this will you help me learn about my past?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#24 Posted: 02:16:02 10/03/2016
Foxxe raised her eyebrows at the boy, "If you won't do it for the money then I will. That plus the money I'll get for my furs will be a nice little amount to have made for the day." She patted her belt opposite of the furs where her hatchet was. She would only take that inside, fire could pop the string on her bow and burn her feathers on her arrows; she would leave her stuff with Steele out here.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#25 Posted: 02:50:39 10/03/2016
Drake looks at her confused "why would I need money when I don't remember who I am. but fire does sound familiure but I think its something else tough like, um, firera no, blazra, no." (he's naming off potential spell names since he can cast the spell but he doesn't remember the words)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#26 Posted: 02:59:24 10/03/2016
Foxxe was removing the furs from her belt along with her bow and arrows as she listened to the boy, "Well money is a good thing to have. It can buy you food, a place to sleep, good stuff like that," she told him as she placed her stuff at Steeles feet and told him to stay. The wolf looked at her for a moment before slowly laying down across the furs and her bow. "And if need be, it can buy peoples help." She patted the wolfs black head as she squatted down beside it for a moment.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#27 Posted: 03:37:49 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Reimus eyes Drake suspiciously, "Probably some off brand fireball spell. Nasty stuff that. Could work well, could blow up in your face. Toss a coin." He sighs and continues as he wrings his hands together. "No I will not go work as your personal scribe and look for record of who you were. Money yes, quest... No. I'll not go on some quest to look for who you are. That's already in you or some such nonsense!" He then points at his tower again much more enthusiastically. "Now then, 20 cold to put that blaze out, what say you?"
---
#28 Posted: 03:57:48 10/03/2016
Drake looks at the town and sighs "well I guess its better then doing nothing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#29 Posted: 04:11:38 10/03/2016
OOC: Is it too late to join?
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#30 Posted: 04:42:09 10/03/2016
OOC: I believe NB has gone to bed for the night so she will probably reply tomorrow.

Foxxe remained squatting down by her wolf and looked up at Drake, "I'll help you if you want but if not then I'll go on my way and sell my furs," she rubbed one of Steeles ears.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:45:03 10/03/2016 by ash
#31 Posted: 14:22:02 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's not too late to join, Camo.
--

"You'll put out the fire then? Splendid! I'll wait here with your reward. You'll get it once you dose this dire situation!" Reimus says as he takes a second step back away from the tower for good effort. "Have at, you brave soul you!"
---
#32 Posted: 16:26:42 10/03/2016
Drake looks at Foxxe and says "sure I can't see why not." Drake looks at the tower ready to get to work.

ooc: could you give me a list of low level spells? that way I can have Drake fight a bit more effecently. like a low power fire spell and icy wind spell will do.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#33 Posted: 17:47:09 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I honestly just was gonna stick to generic effects. Fire bolt and icy wind seem simple enough.
--

"Have at. Buckets of water and what not to put out fire. I'll wait here. Good luck with the imps." Reimus says as he waves his hands in shooing motions towards his tower.
---
#34 Posted: 18:24:41 10/03/2016
ooc: ok i see. guess it will do.

Drake charges the tower sword ready. reaching the entrance acting on instinct "Icy wind!" and blows out a ice cold gust of wind at the inside of the tower cooling the flames and chilling the imps. inside.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 20:11:57 10/03/2016
Foxxe casually follows behind Drake, her hatchet in hand, she saw no reason to rush into the fire herself but saw no problem with it if Drake wanted to. She stood slightly behind him as he called out a spell She simply raised her eyebrows. If she didn't have to do any work then that was fine with her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#36 Posted: 20:45:39 10/03/2016
the flames died down and Drake went in and used the spell again to put out the flames.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#37 Posted: 21:20:56 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
There's a phrase to be said about fanning flames. Wind and fire do not mix well. While the imps cower back from the gale the fire spreads where it blows. Cold air is cold air after all.
---
#38 Posted: 21:24:24 10/03/2016
Foxxe shook her head and clicked her tongue, "I hope you have a better spell than that. If I remember correctly, air doesn't put out fire. Air makes fire bigger."she continued to stand there and watch, "But it's cold air. Cold airs good. We can push the fire around maybe. Spread it nice and even." She grinned and stepped forward to start swinging at the imps near her. If she didn't kill them then they would just light more fire.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#39 Posted: 02:05:27 11/03/2016
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Felix, but everyone calls me Fixer
Appearance: A young man who wears black goggles on his head, has scruffy brown hair (slightly long) A green faded shirt and short black pants. He has a black belt that goes over one shoulder and loops around his body and ends at his left hip, with a small black bag there. He also wears a similar belt across his waist. He wears big black boots with faded green socks. A little chubby.
Race: Human
Class: Fixer knows a few Archer skills.
Lifestyle: Merchant. But I mostly 'Fix' things rather than sell things.
History: Felix was known for one thing all his life. He has the ability to fix almost anything. It was a talent ant thus he earned the name Fixer. However, Fixer does know some Archery because when he needs to defend himself, he prefers not to get too close unless he needs to.
Other: Fixer owns a shop in town and he only leaves to retrieve items. Nobody calls Fixer 'Felix' because Fixer has grown to like the name 'Fixer'. Also, Fixer does have a pretty good sneak. He's surprisingly nimble as well.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#40 Posted: 02:07:28 11/03/2016
Drake was confused at how he wasn't getting the results that he wanted then tried something "freezing wind!" and blew out an ice cold air with snow and shards of ice so it was like he was breathing out a blizzard.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#41 Posted: 02:39:24 11/03/2016
"Sweetie," Foxxe said, trying to keep her patience as she swung her hatchet at imps, "Please worry about chopping down imps with your pretty sword. They will only relight the fire that you are freezing." She was hoping to accomplish this job quickly so that she could sell her furs soon and go back out to the woods .
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:51:39 11/03/2016 by ash
#42 Posted: 04:05:10 11/03/2016
Drake didn't understand what she ment by 'sweetie' but he ignored it and used the spell again this time aiming at the imps to both freeze the fire and the imps at the same time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#43 Posted: 21:44:56 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted, Camo. We're playing this rp in third person. Welcome to the Rp, just gonna wirte you down as an archer.
--

Once again wind and flame do not really mix well, but the imps seem to dislike the cold wind and shrink away from it with a hiss. With a scurry like motion they take to the window and attempt to flee into the surrounding woodlands.
---
#44 Posted: 21:56:37 11/03/2016
Drake cuts them off and chops off one of the imps heads. then fires a ball of ice energy from his right hand saying "freeze!" and upon hitting the flames the things that were burning were frozen solid.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#45 Posted: 22:02:29 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The flames affected by the spell extinguish, but do not freeze as it is impossible to freeze fire and other plasma. . However, not all of the building has been saved. The imp when hit dissipates and fades from existence. All imps struck have the same effect.
---
#46 Posted: 22:20:33 11/03/2016
Foxxe keeps chopping away at imps, a little faster now since they threaten to escape and cause more havoc and destruction. "Do NOT let them out of here," she ordered through gritted teeth. She slowly made her way towards the window as she swung and chopped imps, watching them seem to dissipate
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#47 Posted: 04:44:05 12/03/2016
OOC: Nb, I know you go to bed at 9 but..I Made another character because I've gotten used to running two and I had some spare time. Hehe. (Sorry for double posting)

Character Sheet

Name: Kora
Appearance: She has long black hair and bright green eyes that stand out against pale skin and dark hair. She is built small and agile but that does not make her weak, she wears dark clothing with a dark cloak wrapped around her, she usually keeps her hood up but when it is down she a piece of fabric pulled across her nose and mouth. She has two earrings in each ear and as well as one cartilage stud in each. She has daggers attached to the side of her belt, hidden by her cloak, three small throwing knives and on the other hip is one long dagger and a pouch for holding coins and other such things. She wears tall dark boots.
Race: Human
Class: Rouge
Lifestyle: Bandit
History: Her family was poor so she made money at a young age by stealing and picking pockets of people she happened to bump into or brush by. She was turned out of the house for her thieving ways and has been continuing her ways, selling and trading and stealing and slowly having nicer things and more food.
Other: She has a long thin scar that runs from her right cheek bone down to almost her collar bone. It is usually covered with makeup or hidden by the fabric.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:41 12/03/2016 by ash
#48 Posted: 23:38:14 12/03/2016
Drake grits his teeth as he cuts down a few more imps and repeats the spell to put out the flames.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#49 Posted: 23:40:45 12/03/2016
OOC: I havent heard from NB today so I don't know if she will post today. I want to wait on her. But if Camo wants to put a starting post that is fine. This is just kinda the point where the GM would decide what happens.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#50 Posted: 00:11:54 13/03/2016
ooc: I get that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me