Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Core Skylanders Vs. Redesigned Cores
Page 1 of 1
Core Skylanders Vs. Redesigned Cores [CLOSED]
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#1 Posted: 00:19:10 07/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So people have been debating over this topic for a while now. While the Core Skylanders were replaced by existing redesigned characters, many people fear that these types of Skylanders will replace Core Skylanders for good. They like the ideas of buffing up older characters, but some people would rather have new characters enter the spotlight.

On the other hand, other people think that completely renewing older Skylanders act as a new Core Skylander, but with a familiar face.

What do you guys think? For Skylandeds Six, should Toys For Bob bring back Core Skylanders, or continue with Redesigned ones?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#2 Posted: 23:35:29 07/03/2016
Bring back them cores!! (Also a few good revamps *cough* bash please *cough* but only about one per element)
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#3 Posted: 23:45:12 07/03/2016
I think, where the main issue lays is that they redo the ones that have too much love put into them. Skylanders like Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf and Eruptor especially.

Heck, give us Spyro back. He was the main of the Skylanders, where the heck did he go?

Also, knowing many, Sunburn needs some love, similair to Fright Rider.
#4 Posted: 00:19:22 08/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
I think, where the main issue lays is that they redo the ones that have too much love put into them. Skylanders like Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf and Eruptor especially.

Heck, give us Spyro back. He was the main of the Skylanders, where the heck did he go?

Also, knowing many, Sunburn needs some love, similair to Fright Rider.

I agree. Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Terrafin, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, and Jet Vac all have four or five versions of them. Stealth Elf has been in a Starter Pack three times, too. Vicarious Visions already made a good start with adding Roller Brawl to the redesigned ones (they were originally going to add Chop Chop or Cynder instead, but changed it). They also chose some of the Forgotten Eight for Eons Elite (Boomer, Dino-Rang, Voodood, Ghost Roaster), and added Slam Bam and Zook, Skylanders who really needed to return since their last revamps in Skylanders: Giants.

I think Skylanders that are worthy of returning include Spyro. Wrecking Brawl (maybe), Prism Break, Bash (maybe), Flashwing (maybe), Zap (maybe), Slam Bam, Sunburn (LONG overdue), Flameslinger, Ignitor (maybe), Drobot, Drill Sergeant, Chop Chop, Cynder, Sonic Boom, Whirlwind (maybe), Stump Smash, Fright Rider (LONG overdue), and maybe Countdown.
---
#5 Posted: 00:20:02 08/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skylandskid
Bring back them cores!! (Also a few good revamps *cough* bash please *cough* but only about one per element)

Yes! I'm not the only one!
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 22:13:00 13/04/2016
Reposes are fine as long as they come after new Skylanders.

I'm strongly against revamps because I find their movesets wasted on Skylanders we already know.
Have a nice gameplay idea...?
Then go on and couple it with a new face, please.

Im fairly sure TfB will handle them well since they don't seem to be obsessed with specific characters unlike someone at V.V.; I expect them to at least create some new S2 and not the tenth version of Gill Grunt or Stealth Elf...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me