Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Order of the Pokeball (Pokemon RP)
Page 1 of 1
The Order of the Pokeball (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 00:16:11 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok

So I know I have been very inactive in my rps, and inactive in general, but I am back with a fresh, new rp.

,-'

Story: An evil society in the world of Pokemon has been capturing Pokemon and turning them evil, making them their slaves for life. This society is called Makeshift, and they'll do whatever they need to get what they want. But, not all hope is lost. A group of Pokemon trainers and their Pokemon have set out on an adventure to retrieve the shards of the only thing that can cure the evil Pokemon, and stop Makeshift for good. It is called the Blind Eye. Long ago, three Pokemon which we know best today as Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres used the eye to destroy the evil Pokemon Dark Lugia. After Dark Lugia was executed, the eye was immediately destroyed so it's power would not be abused. This is what sparked Makeshift's attention. They plan to use the life source from the evil pokemon to bring Dark Lugia back. Only the new pokemon trainers, with the new group they formed called The Order of the Pokeball, can stop them.

,-'

Rules:
No god modding
NO CURSING. This is the world of Pokemon.
You can choose whatever pokemon you want, any generation, but they can't be to op.
Have fun, if you think I forgot other important rules, you can tell me.

,-'

Hidden shard areas:
Ocean Palace
Pyramid of the Sun
Abandoned City
The Artic
The Jungle
Makeshift Headquarters (Characters will learn this shard is here later)

,-'

Character Sheet:
Name:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Other:

,-'

My Characters:

Name: Gally
Appearance: http://pre12.deviantart.net/1e...eto-d9czi95.png
Pokemon: Missingno
Appearance: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image...0x800,white.jpg
Other: No one knows how Gally caught Missingno, he won't tell. Though he says the pokeballs he holds are painted pokeballs and not new ones that are better than master balls because they actually caught Missingno, people still seem suspicous...

The main antagonists will be coming soon.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:37 04/03/2016 by PwnageFTW
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#2 Posted: 22:11:17 04/03/2016
I might want to join... though question: Are we part of The Blind Eye or Makeshift?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 03:39:21 05/03/2016
May I be a pokemon??
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:35 05/03/2016 by Alydol
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 17:34:56 20/04/2016
ooc: the order of the pokeball vee and I'll join I just have the same question as Alydol
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#5 Posted: 19:35:18 20/04/2016
OOC: ...MissingNo is not a Pokemon. ...Seriously.

Also, I have an idea for a character that's not OP, but it's a Legendary Pokemon.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#6 Posted: 15:37:44 27/04/2016
Name: Caesar
Appearance: Short, brown hair, eyes change colour regularly, wears blue shirt and jeans
Pokemon: swampert, typhlosion, breloom, salamence, luxray, gardevior
Other: Claims to come from a region no one knows about
---
smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me