Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Super Big Green's Very Own RP (private)
Page 1 of 1
Super Big Green's Very Own RP (private) [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#1 Posted: 06:40:00 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
This is my RP that is closed and only for me because everyone else sucks and would ruin it. The story is my character, Super Big Green, going on an adventure to save darkSpyro from many dangerous threats.

Character Sheet:

Name: Super Big Green
Appearance: Good
Species: Super Human
About: Really nice, parties often, has lots of sex, powerful, bad at accounting, smart, attractive
#2 Posted: 06:40:42 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green was sitting outside the darkSpyro Mansion, where all darkSpyro users lived in peace. It was a beautiful day. "It is a beautiful day," Super Big Green said to herself.

Suddenly, a big dragon that was ugly came from nowhere and threatened to attack the mansion! Since it was devastatingly ugly, much like the Skylanders design for Spyro, it wasn't a cool dragon that anyone liked. "I will make destroyings of mansion, ha haha ha" shout the dragon.
#3 Posted: 06:41:49 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green saw the dragon and decided it was not going to hurt the fine citizens of darkSpyro. She hurried to her perfect model of Metal Gear REX and prepared for battle. Unfortunately, during this time, the dragon noticed Rendar walking his pet dog Fidette, who is one of those poodles shaved to look like Simpsons characters.
#4 Posted: 06:42:39 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green arrived on the scene to find Rendar and his beloved poodle dead after the dragon tore them apart with its claws. Their innards were scattered about the entire street, making for quite a gruesome sight. "No...not the beloved Fidette. You will pay for this..." Super Big Green mumbled, tears streaming down her face. She took the controls to REX with shaky hands and prepared to engage in what would likely be a difficult and lengthy battle.
#5 Posted: 06:43:33 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green's pet dingo occupied itself with chewing on the dragon's eviscerated intestines after the fight. Super Big Green was petting her faithful dingo when Dark52 noticed them and walked over.

"Thank you for saving us all, Super Big Green. It was really cool how you killed that horrible dragon in one blow and then tore all its guts out. I would like to offer you my admin position to watch over darkSpyro and award you $13.76 cash."
#6 Posted: 06:44:30 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green stood for a moment, pondering this offer. After a moment of consideration, she decided that was too much power for one person to hold, and she had bigger plans for the future. "No thank you, Dark52. I must decline your offer of being admin. I will, however, accept the $13.76 cash.*"

The money was immediately delivered to Super Big Green's mansion, and she used it to buy an even cooler mansion with a few solid gold limos and 5 unique swimming pools, and also solved world hunger. She also hired a bunch of attractive prostitutes, male and female, and had a lot of high quality intercourse that night.

*NOTE: Cash handled by Super Big Green is raised in value exponentially. $13.76 after being touched by Super Big Green becomes $9 trillion.
#7 Posted: 06:46:01 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The next morning, everyone was gathered outside the darkSpyro mansion, chattering among themselves. A bolt of lightning had struck one of the rooms of the mansion. It was Dragon Allen's room. Why was the lightning so concentrated, and on Dragon Allen? What did he do to deserve that?

Super Big Green bravely ran past the gawking crowd outside and into Dragon Allen's room, in order to make sure he was safe. A few people looked over and noticed her run past and stated their support, with a "We love you, Super Big Green!" or a "You're the best, Super Big Green!" Someone even requested that Super Big Green bear their children, but, like Sonic the Hedgehog, she was too cool to start a relationship.
#8 Posted: 06:47:21 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green waltzed right in Dragon Allen's room in the darkSpyro mansion. GWAR was blasting on his sick ass stereo setup, so Super Big Green respectfully stopped to headbang for a little bit. Then she noticed a note left on the desk and picked it up.

It read:

DO THIS ACCOUNTING HOMEWORK OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR BELOVED DRAGON ALLEN AGAIN!

Super Big Green gasped, unable to believe anyone would be horrible enough to harm Dragon Allen. Not only that, but this forced her to confront her only weakness: accounting. She loathed accounting. Sometimes you had to put the money in the debit column and sometimes in credit, and the rules were ass backwards about it half the time. Accounting is truly stupid and ill-conceived, and also smells bad.
#9 Posted: 06:48:01 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks to Super Big Green's massive intellect, she was able to quickly solve the accounting homework despite it being her weakness. She only threw up 2 and a half gallons of blood this time instead of the usual amount. She slapped the page on the desk and wiped sweat from her brow.

Suddenly, Super Big Green vanished from the room along with the page of accounting homework.
#10 Posted: 06:49:03 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green reappeared in Heaven. It was cloudy and bright, with muffled Enya music playing all around from an undetermined source. A true paradise, except for the creepy Mormons hanging around. At least they kept their distance for now.

God himself appeared before Super Big Green. She was unable to see him and therefore unable to describe him, as she is an atheist. God didn't care, though. He spoke to her in his squeaky voice, "You were not supposed to solve the accounting puzzle. I placed it there because I have kidnapped your precious Dragon Allen. He was getting too close to divinity himself, I feared he would replace me. But now I must return him to darkSpyro mansion now that you have done accounting."

God snapped his fingers and Dragon Allen reappeared in his room, unharmed.
#11 Posted: 06:49:35 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
God stared deep into Super Big Green's eyes, amazed at the beauty and wisdom he saw there. "My daughter, it seems like you would be the perfect replacement for me. You are so cool and stuff. Become the new God."

Super Big Green thought about it for a while. It was amazing how many big decisions she had to make one after another these past couple days.
#12 Posted: 06:50:05 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Super Big Green was about to accept the offer, but realized what that would imply. If she became the new God and not Dragon Allen, that would imply that she was greater than he. She knew that simply was not the case.

She stared at the ground. "I'm sorry, God, but I must reject your offer. I am not as perfect a being as Dragon Allen." With that, she walked off into the horizon, hoping that one day she could be half as incredible as Dragon Allen.

((And that wraps up this story. I hope to RP with you again sometime.))
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me