Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Lego dimensions: which characters would YOU want!?!
Page 1 of 1
Lego dimensions: which characters would YOU want!?! [CLOSED]
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#1 Posted: 23:50:25 02/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been wondering. Lego dimensions is a fun game with fun characters, but I want more characters. So, I have decided to ask you all! Which lego minifigures would you want, either from one of the main 14 franchises or a different one. You can also have a series or character from a series that doesn't have Lego minifigs (ex how they had portal 2, midway arcade, doctor who)
My top three choices would be
SpongeBob-just because......
Daphne(scooby doo)- always liked scooby doo, think she could be a good player
And one that doesn't have a lego........
Peridot from steven universe- don't know why, just think she would fit in perfectly. That might just be me though.

So go ahead and make your posts!
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 23:55:02 02/03/2016
Moved to Video Gaming.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 00:46:51 03/03/2016
Ones that DO have Legos:
-Harry Potter. 'Cause why wouldn't they include it?
--Harry Potter
--Ron Weasley or Hermione Granger
-Star Wars and Marvel Comics, even though they won't be happening since Infinity already called dibs...
--Boba Fett
--Chewbacca
--Darth Vader
--Luke Skywalker
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
--Leonardo/Donatello/Raphael/Michelangelo (They can switch out like the Ghostbusters)
--The Shredder

Ones that DON'T:
-Bayonetta, even though I know she has a very, very, very, very, VEEEEEERRRRRYYYY slim chance.
-Steven Universe, 'cause I don't think Lego sets based on it would be out of the question.
--Amethyst
--Garnet
--Pearl
--Peridot
--Steven

And also I'd like to see Lord Vortech get his own minifigure and be playable.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:54 03/03/2016 by AdamGregory03
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#4 Posted: 03:59:30 03/03/2016
Harry Potter - Harry, Ron, Hermionie, Voldemort
Minecraft - Steve, Alex, Creeper, Enderman
Nexo Knights - Don't know the character names huehueh

I believe Disney declined to show their characters in LEGO form for this game. But if that's not the case, and if they are okay with it...

Star Wars - Luke, Leia, Darth Vader, Rey, eeeggh I don't want to mention TOO much characters...
Marvel - Iron man, Captain America, Spiderman, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk
Toy Story - Woody, Buzz, Jessie
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 04:04:55 03/03/2016
HARRY. POTTER.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#6 Posted: 06:36:38 03/03/2016
Finish the Scooby Gang. (Fred, Daphne, & Velma)

As for no Legoes: Give us the "Scooby Gang" (Buffy, Xander, Willow, & Giles) Though Dawn, Oz, Faith, Spike, Anya, & Angel would be cool too.
Please tell me someone knows this and would want this too...
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:36 03/03/2016 by Seiki
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#7 Posted: 16:42:46 03/03/2016
Quote: Skylandskid
I've been wondering. Lego dimensions is a fun game with fun characters, but I want more characters. So, I have decided to ask you all! Which lego minifigures would you want, either from one of the main 14 franchises or a different one. You can also have a series or character from a series that doesn't have Lego minifigs (ex how they had portal 2, midway arcade, doctor who)

Actually, there is a lego set for Doctor who.

Harry Potter: Harry, Ron, Hermione, maybe Dumbledore or Hagrid? Don't know what items they would have, except Hagrid having a build able dragon.

More Doctor Who: Rose Tyler, Captain Jack Harkness, The Master/Missy. Also don't know what items they would have, except The Master/Missy having a Tardis.

And shouldn't this be in the Lego Dimensions topic?
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:52 03/03/2016 by mega spyro
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 23:25:10 03/03/2016
James Bond.

LEGO games is the only way I feel they could make a good Bond game nowadays, all the recent ones have been COD clones.
Oh man, they could make a whole game out of it, and if they stay faithful to the source material it could be really funny just like they've done with other big franchises like Doctor Who. There's a ton of good jokes they could add, and besides, a lot of Bond movies are almost MADE to be a LEGO game, ahem, nearly every Roger Moore and every Pierce Brosnan movie...
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#9 Posted: 01:29:50 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Skylandskid

Actually, there is a lego set for Doctor who.

Harry Potter: Harry, Ron, Hermione, maybe Dumbledore or Hagrid? Don't know what items they would have, except Hagrid having a build able dragon.

More Doctor Who: Rose Tyler, Captain Jack Harkness, The Master/Missy. Also don't know what items they would have, except The Master/Missy having a Tardis.

And shouldn't this be in the Lego Dimensions topic?

True but you know what I mean.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me