Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: MECH CREW [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 22:37:10 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The evil Ripto has escaped his underworld prison, and opened a rift into the monster dimension! Now monsters, lead by the 10 Titan Beasts have entered skylands, and are destroying it! Now an elite team of skylanders, the MECH CREW, must use the MECHAS- 20 gigantic robot suits that can combat monsters of all sizes with their weapons and powers- to combat Ripto's monsters and stop him!

FAQ?:

Q: Oh great, another forced side-toy gimmick!

A: That wasn't really a question, but okay.. These side toys aren't a distraction- they're made to help you, too. A mecha is not required to be in use at all times. You have the option to use a mecha in a level to deliver giant-sized attacks, and access mecha zones. During a boss fight, you have two options- Fight with a mecha or in the regular boss style from the past games. You could, if you wanted, complete the game without even using a mecha once. But mechas can unlock exclusive zones and boss fights- so you'll want to use them!!

Q: How many skylanders?

A: There are 58 new skylanders- 20 mecha enforcers (skylanders paired to a mecha), 18 reposes.

Q: How many mechas?

A: 20 Mechas!

Q: can ANY skylander use a mecha?

A: Yep! but mecha enforcers give mechas strength, and the matching enforcer unlocks that mecha's third attack!

Q: Vehicles? TRAPS?

A: Vehicles can be used in OPTIONAL racing, and Trapped villains are coming back. A trap adaptor for the Mecha Portal will be sold starting on day one!

Q: PVP?

A: yep! we also added online PVP, and online co-op is back. Plus another form of PVP- Mecha Wars- is basically Tekken with skylanders mechas. Get hype.

-

"Go Big or Go Down."

SKYLANDERS: MECH CREW
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:54 10/03/2016 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 22:37:33 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
ROSTER

MECHA ENFORCERS-

Bacon Blitz (Fire) (A fire element, humanoid pig with a flamethrower. Pilot of the mecha Pig Rig)
Fire Ant (Fire) (An ant made of blue fire, in some metal armor. Pilot of the mecha Hillfire)

Freeze Frame (Water) (A yeti tourist, who's camera creates an area of slow motion. Pilot of the mecha Ice Blocker)
King Krab (Water) (A mashup of crab parts, thus making the ultimate crab king! Pilot of the mecha Shellbender)

Forecast (Air) (A umbrella witch, subspecies of umbra witch, what uses a umbrella to summon winds, and boxes with the summoned fists of Zeus. Pilot of the mech Madame Wethra)
Skyshot (Air) (Living cloud archer that's had a place in LITERALLY ALL MY FAN GAMES. Pilot of the mech Alpha Spectre)

Ecto (Undead) (A sheet ghost who can pass through enemies to stun them. Pilot of the mech Doom Tomb)
Bonecrusher (Undead) (Big, beefy gargoyle. Pilot of the mech Gate Guard.)

Granitor (Earth) (Construction foreman with a sledgehammer, but is also a rock golem. Pilot of the mech Constructor)
Ember (Earth) (Elven princess of the gem-ension. Pilot of the mech Crystal Clear)

Growdent (Life) (Small tribal mouse warrior who grows to be a HUGE FRICKIN CAPYBARA. Pilot of the mech Jungle Rumble)
Mantis (Life) (Praying Mantis Samurai. Pilot of the mech Exoskeleton.)

Big Top (Tech) (Crazy robot with a top spinner for legs. Pilot of the mech Scary-go-round)
Major Tazer (Tech) (Electric robot guy. Pilot of the mech Shock Tactic)

Clairvoya (Magic) (Wisp who can counter attacks using FUTURE POWER or something. Pilot of the mech G Force)
Stringhold (Magic) (Enchanted marionette with scary powers. Pilot of the mech Stage Mage)

Sun Block (Light) (Sun knight with the Daybringer Shield, which can do many attacks. Pilot of the mech SPF NEO)

Purgator (Dark) (Elf who can summon demons with his magic gauntlet. PIlot of the mech Demon Derby)

REPOSES-

Phoenix King Sunburn
Eclipse Smolderdash

Power Surge Punk Shock
Snowbrawl Slam Bam

Tempest Whirlwind
Stay Puffed Pop Thorn

Master Chef Ghost Roaster
Time Up Grim Creeper

Rockin Roller Bash
Emperor Scorp

Organic Attack Zook
Hive Mind Bumble Blast

Gearhead Wind-Up
Demoman Boomer

Shaman Voodood
Supernova Star Strike

Showtime Spotlight

Shrouded Blackout

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:53:35 10/03/2016 by ZapNorris
#3 Posted: 22:37:46 27/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starter packs- coming soon!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 02:11:26 04/03/2016
Kirby would fit perfectly in it after his new game was revealed.
---
Bruh
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#5 Posted: 16:08:36 09/03/2016
Very nice concept Zap. I had asked this on your other Mech thread, but is this going to merged with that or is this something different?
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 01:56:23 11/03/2016
KIRBY GUEST STAR.
KIRBY GUEEST STAR.
META KNIGHT ALSO
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#7 Posted: 18:51:13 07/06/2016
You said there was 20 mechanic enforcers, there is only 18

Also, wouldn't Ember be a better name for a Fire Element?

Awesome idea though, Skylanders 7 prediction!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:28 07/06/2016 by SkylandrPurists
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me