Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > An idea for the next FromSoftware game
Page 1 of 1
An idea for the next FromSoftware game [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 10:43:33 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
It is basically Dark Souls again... but set in modern day America, specifically 2020 and just as bleak as those other games. There's more use of guns but being shot is more realistic as your character dies after a few shots and it able to bleed out if wounds aren't healed. Melee weapons are still in but there's rarely any swords to find. Instead you must use blunt objects. You can die from sudden traps like getting run over by a car or snipers.

You must explore the ruins that are New York City train tunnels, the places where rich people live in L.A., the inside of the worst corporations, not-so subtlety oppressive suburban neighborhoods full of gossipers that spy on you, The White House during the next presidential debate but the most terrifying place to be unless you wanna die a lot... The Deep South!

The monsters in question are all racists. Grotesque non-humanoid KKK, obese rednecks, mutated military grunts, gangs, mobs, evangelists Lovecraftian pedophile priests and zombie-like racist cops. There are many terrifying bosses such as the Kardashians and other assholes from reality TV shows, Justin Bieber, Adam Sandler, Mel Gibson, Kanye West and the true final boss, the one that turned America in a land where hopes to die... Donald Trump.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 11:50:25 25/02/2016
They said this DS is the last one of that style,though. Not getting into your idea because I really don't feel like saying something I can't word nicely.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me