Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Wings of Fire - Virus of Doom <Rebooted>
Page 1 of 1
Wings of Fire - Virus of Doom <Rebooted> [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 04:44:46 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
(Important notice: I've basically just copied the wall of text that was the original version, so tell me if you notice something I need to change or add or whatever.)

This is a Wings of Fire Role Play (for those who don't know, the books were made by Tui Sutherland), and this is going to take place before the Sandwing royal war (as I call it). Oh, and one important thing, I may have need for a disclaimer, so "I do not own any aspect of the Wings of Fire series, except for my OC's and the plot"

Here's the plot: The seven tribes of Pyrrhia are under attack, but its not a normal attack; a virus has begun spreading, killing dragons after turning them insane through hallucinations and other side effects. Only the Nightwings have a cure, but they've hidden it away in a secret location on the continent. Also, with the Nightwings hidden on their island, no one can contact them to find the cure. Its up to the several brave dragons from each tribe to discover the cure and save Pyrrhia, but even if they do, one question remains; what is the source of this deadly virus?

Okay, with the plot down, here is some additional information about this RP (but don't feel like im trying to dictate things, I just want to see what happens before I finish figuring this out.) :

since this takes place before the books,

Stonemover's tunnels don't exist

(spoilered in case one doesn't know about it),
next, considering the rarity of dragons with 'gifts', I will not initially accept the following types of dragons, 'fired' Skywings (like Peril), 'red egg' Mudwings (like Clay), and animus dragons,
also, don't forget that

most of the Nightwing's don't actually have powers, and although Moon is an exception, she hasn't hatched as of then.

(spoilered just in case one doesn't know it),
hmm, may have other info, but that will be figured out later.

Oh yes, rules smilie (not counting the character restrictions)

Being the creator of this, I do believe I am the GM.
I would say "no godmodding" but that's not exactly something a Pyrrhian dragon is capable of.
You can't take over someone else's characters.
You can't kill someone else's characters (that's up to the virus, and the owner of the character to do).
Try to romance simmered to low, alright?
Please no cussing, alright?
And lastly, but most importantly, have fun.

Also, here are some canon characters that may appear in here, and again, I won't initially allow one person to take on the position of more than one canon character, I first want to see how many people join in first before that.

King Gill:
Queen Coral:
Queen Oasis: Theuone (me) (Ask if you want this role instead of me, and we'll work something out ... )
Queen Scarlet: Blackfury96
Queen Moorhen:
Queen Battlewinner:
Queen Grandeur:
Queen Glacier: Theuone (me) (Ask if you want this role instead of me, and we'll work something out ...)

(I may add to this after a while)

Hmm, I may be missing something, other than this, the character sheet:

Name:
Tribe/Appearance:
Personality:
Power: (don't forget to look above, this is optional)
Additional info: (optional, but can include animus-enchanted artifacts, weapons, character history, and other stuff.)

If someone who wants to join this, but doesn't know much about the world of Pyrrhia, don't hesitate to ask someone who does, like me. And again, those "restrictions" will only apply until I get this figured out, and even after that, I won't accept anymore than one or two of a type.

Oh, and I know the situation with The Elemental Keys, but fret not, it isn't dead.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:10:38 22/02/2016 by theuone
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#2 Posted: 08:13:26 20/02/2016
(Can I be Scarlet?)

Name: Cadeuceus
Tribe/Appearance: Seawing
Personality: Sometimes aggressive and headstrong, but a quick-thinker and strategist.
Power: N/A
Additional Info: Is in possession of an animus-enchanted ring which is a family heirloom, it allows the wielder to appear like a different tribe for a short period of time, but has a period of inactivity afterwards.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#3 Posted: 04:09:22 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, and accepted, just make sure that the ring isn't used too often.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#4 Posted: 09:58:55 28/02/2016
Name: Lily
Tribe/Appearance: She's a RainWing, so I don't think I need to say much other than she's sleek, small, and actually quite quiet.
Personality: Quiet, shy, a little secretive. Isn't as lazy as most RainWings. Doesn't like to talk about her past.
Power: none really, but she does know aquatic. It's not as easy for her to speak aquatic as a SeaWing, but she knows what she needs to communicate.
Additional info: She's mute (and therefore speaks through aquatic by imitating SeaWing scale patterns) due to an unfortunate incident in her really early youth.

Hi.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#5 Posted: 12:58:15 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh my G, you're alive. Lily's accepted.
---
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#6 Posted: 00:08:48 04/03/2016
Question... What if all those king and queen figures don't get taken?
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#7 Posted: 00:49:46 04/03/2016 | Topic Creator
(They'll be taken ... even if we have to do more than one each. That's why I initially claimed Oasis and Glacier, though that is something that can change.)
---
#8 Posted: 01:18:52 22/04/2016
(Hm? What was that about being taken?)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#9 Posted: 03:52:37 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(I'm still waiting for people ... if only I knew who the other RP'ers here that are into WoF.)
---
#10 Posted: 10:52:39 22/04/2016
(Maybe just Pm them all and see)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me