Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > I am making a book for school,it is a small story.
Page 1 of 1
I am making a book for school,it is a small story. [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#1 Posted: 02:29:27 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Tell me what you think?

Prolog~

Hi, my name is Aria. This is a story of how I found my best friends in the world and their clan. My friends names' are Isis, ruler of the Artic Clan, Asher, Ruler of the Woodland Clan, and Thundra, Ruler of the Mountain Clan. I was a ordinary wolf until I met them. Here is my story.

If you want to read chapter one, tell me! smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 02:50:12 05/02/2016
Two things:

1: You should get a mod to move this to non-spyro as it has nothing to do with spyro/landers

2: It's hard to get into a story when little is said in the prologue, a bit about the backstory would be better. That being said, yeah, I'll read it.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#3 Posted: 02:54:48 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Its my first major story for School, and it has a lot on the paper. Darn it big handwriting ;.;
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 03:27:46 10/02/2016
Interesting! I love wolves and elementals. :3 What are you writing for, by the way? Is it free-writing or did you have a prompt or something? I'm curious!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#5 Posted: 23:39:17 11/02/2016 | Topic Creator
We had to write a realistic-fiction. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:30 11/02/2016 by Eevee88
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me