Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Fiesta
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Fiesta

What Amigos Are For Poll 40% (63)
Super Star! Poll 20% (32)
Don't have him Poll 22% (34)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 18% (29)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Fiesta
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 10:11:08 30/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Yep, the SuperCharged mod set turns out to be the favourite for Stealth Stinger too. Fiesta is the focus for our next poll, which of his two paths is your favourite?

[User Posted Image] What Amigos Are For.
Make a stronger bond with your Amigos, making them more powerful. Best Amigos Forever!
Take It Away Amigos! Much Amigos Soul Jam
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (Square) while trumpeting to play a solo note, every fifth solo note played makes Amigos get a damage boost! Press (O) to summon an Amigo. Now have up to FIVE Amigos! Press (Triangle) to become Laid Low, Amigos move faster while Laid Low.
Super Star!
Become the star of the show and bewilder enemies with magnificent performances!
Diva Shot to the Heart Big Finish
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
After playing five Solo Notes, a spotlight appears around you which gives increased money, experience and food. Press (Square) while trumpeting to play a Solo Note; solo notes now pierce enemies. Press (Triangle) to become Laid Low, Amigos grow large and then explode after a short time while Laid Low.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2 Posted: 11:09:33 30/01/2016
His amigo path as spamming them is the best way to play them.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 15:40:01 30/01/2016
What Amigos Are For is way better than Super Star, because I enjoy summoning Fiesta's little friends. Fiesta is one of my most favorite SuperChargers.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:14 30/01/2016 by TheShadowDragon
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#4 Posted: 16:03:17 30/01/2016
smilie Shreeky

Upgrade Path: Superstar

REASON: Even though I like the Amigos, but I love the Solo Notes as well, and they really work well together for me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#5 Posted: 23:26:04 30/01/2016
What Amigos Are For.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6 Posted: 01:38:18 31/01/2016
I don't really like Fiesta, but I chose Super Star because I wanted to see the Spotlight and I like the exploding amigos
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#7 Posted: 08:43:46 01/02/2016
Tried the Super Star path, but now prefer the Amigos path. smilie Sadly is still so far my least favorite Undead character compared to the full of personality and overall more fun characters like smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie to name a few.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me