darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Vehicles not registering in collection
Page 1 of 1
Vehicles not registering in collection [CLOSED]
Jimmy40741 Blue Sparx Gems: 732
#1 Posted: 17:15:06 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I noticed the other day that some of our superchargers were not showing in the collection. I thought this was strange since I was playing one at the time and it wasn't showing. I checked on here and found a thread about ownership and did that on the ones that weren't showing up and it worked fine. (I still think it's strange that you have to take ownership on figures straight out of the box, and why did some register and others not.) Then I checked the vehicle collection and noticed about half of those aren't showing up. I thought maybe you had to do a race or something with them before they show up and just not place them on the portal, so I did that with crypt crusher and it still didn't show up. Then I thought maybe if I did a mod on it then it would show up, still no luck. So my question is, how do you get vehicles to show up in your collection? I can't find anything like ownership like on the figures, so am I missing something?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 21:18:39 28/01/2016
What console are you playing on? All my Vehicles show up in the collection after I simply put them on the portal for the first time or use the ownership option on PS4 and Xbox 360.
---
bye
#3 Posted: 22:01:33 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: newkill
What console are you playing on? All my Vehicles show up in the collection after I simply put them on the portal for the first time or use the ownership option on PS4 and Xbox 360.

WiiU. Where is the ownership option for the vehicles? I couldn't find it.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#4 Posted: 23:43:29 28/01/2016
In the My Team menu, you can scroll right or left to switch between Skylander and Vehicle.
---
bye
#5 Posted: 15:51:58 29/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the help, I was able to find it and add the rest of our vehicles. When I did the figures I was hitting the + button on the WiiU gamepad and bringing up the figure's stats that way, and then setting ownership. That's why I couldn't figure out where the vehicle ownership option was, because I wasn't looking in My Team. Now I have to add the other 250 or so figures, man I hope I don't have to take ownership of those too. LOL
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#6 Posted: 19:18:10 29/01/2016
Problem solved, I see. We can close so.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me