Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Animal Warriors of the North Land
Page 1 of 1
The Animal Warriors of the North Land [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 02:03:28 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Plot: The evil animals, not from north or south, came to take over the south, they succeeded. The Call to all the good animals came out, we need warriors, to defeat the new south.
How to start:
You might not find a picture of an animal you want to be as a warrior, so, you put a picture of that type of animal normal and put weapons and armor in the weapons in armor

Character sheet:
Name:
Species:
Story: (if there is nothing in mind just say none)
Appearance:
Weapons and armor:
-------------
Rules:
Just the basic rules on the board and no killing other characters who are actual players
And no being the evil side
-----
My character:
Name: strike
Species: falcon/eagle
Story: she has always lived in the north
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
PLEASE REVEAL
Weapons and armor: head armor and chest armor
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:32:39 28/01/2016 by Alydol
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 17:30:17 28/01/2016
OOC: I got an idea for a character, but it kind of requires things I'm not sure are allowed. He uses a mechanism to get around easier. Is this allowed or not?
#3 Posted: 04:01:35 30/01/2016 | Topic Creator
PM me the character first. I will see if it's appropriate for this RP
#4 Posted: 16:10:43 05/02/2016
I sent you a PM, but you haven't responded yet.
#5 Posted: 15:54:40 08/02/2016
Name: Armor
Species: Walrus
Story: Armor was always a clever walrus, using every resource he could find, but something always bugged him. He was a brilliant swimmer, but was terrible on land. He longed for the ability to work on land. That's when he started to make his own tools to help him on land. Without fingers or thumbs, using the rib-cage of a large animal as a bed, neck bones as wheels, and other bones for everything else, along with keeping the whole structure secure with ice and the entrails of animals less fortunate than him to make his machine was difficult. Somehow, he managed to achieve his quest in dominating the land. What he didn't know was that he'd be partaking in a whole new quest.
Appearance: He's, well... a walrus. ...Except he rides on a makeshift contraption made of bones and such that allows him to move on land much easier.
Armor/weapons: Thanks to his contraption, he can move much faster on land than most walrus. He, unfortunately, can not take his contraption into the water. He also uses the tusks of other walruses in his fins to push himself around and to fight with.
#6 Posted: 22:51:52 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
#7 Posted: 22:24:41 19/02/2016
Yay! I just wish more people would join.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me