Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New Toys to Life concept... [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 01:58:30 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I was thinking of something innovative lately for a new TtL game besides all four of the previous lines. It's a game with figures that are made up of different body parts, gear, and weapons. Each different figure starts as a base, which could be something like a blank character figure. Then you have other toys which are equipment for the character, like swords, shooters, and other gear. These objects have magnets in them that snap onto the magnets of the character base, kind of similar to SWAP Force, which inspired me to come up with this idea. You can leave the character on the portal and you can apply and remove gear at any time. Marketed packs will come as just a base, a piece of gear or two, or both. The starter pack will have one character or two, plus a handful of equipment pieces. This could be ideal for a combat game, especially an RPG.

So what do you guys think about these ideas? What could you do to make this better? Would you see this becoming a real thing, perhaps another Skylanders game?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:56 25/01/2016 by LameLime
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 04:08:14 25/01/2016
So basically, a those mix and match figurines in a TTL game?

Not a bad idea actually.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 06:35:21 25/01/2016
This looks like a custom Lego Dimensions. Like, in Dimensions you need to build your figures like a standard Lego set. You're doing something like a custom thing, where players can choose which parts to use, right? It looks good.
---
Bruh
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#4 Posted: 07:14:33 30/01/2016
I think something like this will happen eventually once the technology becomes feasible, but that could take a while
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me