Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#401 Posted: 20:22:28 29/04/2016
OOC: I LIVE! Whew, finally got out of my Undertale kick, so let's get this thing going!

Midnight wasn't quite sure what was going on at this point. She merely watched the whole scene play out while she was deep in thought about what she'll do with Blaze and Amber. Meanwhile, consiousness slowly started to come to Amber. She barely opened her eyes to spot the hazey scene with the others and the wolves. Huh... Wait! I remember! I NEED TO SAVE BLAZE! Amber hastily got up and was full of fury! "LET HIM GO!" She then started firing pink beams again, but they weren't nearly as big or as powerful as last time. They didn't even explode on contact, they only left small burns wherever they hit something. Midnight cried out in surprise as Amber abruply started attacking. She jumped in the middle of the room where she formed an ice force-field around her friends for protection.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#402 Posted: 20:40:35 29/04/2016
"Easy Amber Blaze is safe." Icestorm said gentley putting him down. "We saved both of you from the scientists." He said in an calm and gentle voice.
---
SC
#403 Posted: 21:17:10 29/04/2016
Amber slowly calmed down and her wings drooped a bit. She rushed over to Blaze and put her ear to his heart, she sighed in relief as she heard his heart beating thoroughly. She looked around at the cave walls in confusion, "Wait... What happened to the forest? When did it become night time...?" Amber was lost in hopeless wonder and fear was slowly rising her her chest until she noticed Midnight. She gasped and ran up to her, actually smiling for once, "Midnight! You're alive! But... How did you get out of the cage and... Did you get taller? Where are we and why are there wolves here?" Amber cautiously glaced around at all the wolves and at Midnight's other friends. Midnight looked sad and shocked at the same time, "You mean... You don't remember? Amber, it's been like four years! How long were you out?!" Midnight looked absolutely concerned now. All those years not knowing of your actions and not even knowing of what happened after... Midnight could hardly bare the thought. Amber looked broken, "That long...? You mean... That's how long... We were under the control of scientists?" Tears started to well in her eyes and her wings and head dropped down, disappointed she couldn't do better... Midnight just stared, she wasn't quite sure what to do now...
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#404 Posted: 21:22:50 29/04/2016
Durza turns to face her. in his dragon form he's rather intimadating but he always gave off a kind reasurring aura. he approched Amber and said in a gentle reasurring tone "don't worry we're here for you. those fool don't deserve the title of scientist. you can't undo what has happened you can only look towards to the future. I know much has changed for you but you have nothing to fear, you are among friends, you're safe now and we wont let anything hurt you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#405 Posted: 21:32:21 29/04/2016
Amber looked up again, her brown eyes edged nervously up to Durza, "You mean it?" Her eyes were full of depression, but a light shone warmly in them, "Thank you very much... But I have to ask... Where are we now if it has truly been four years...?" She turned around to look at the wolves again. Any animal that resembled a dog generally made Amber uncomfortable, due to her species' instincts to fear dogs.
#406 Posted: 21:44:37 29/04/2016
"We are in our safe cave in the mountains." Icestorm said. He went next to Midnight and nuzzled her. "Without her we would of never found you guys."
---
SC
#407 Posted: 22:01:52 29/04/2016
"Heh..." Amber cracked a tiny smile and her eyes fell half closed in a calm way, "I guess all those years never faltered Midnight's determined side..." She folded her feathery wings closed to her sides and sat down next to Blaze to see about him. Midnight glaced affectionalty up at Icestorm, she edged closer a bit. "... I just hope Blaze will be alright. He might attack when he wakes up if his last waking memory were those last four years..." Midnight looked concerned once again and walked next to Amber to share her consern... Please be okay...
#408 Posted: 22:07:04 29/04/2016
Durza nodded "I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true." He went over to Blaze and set a paw on him gently and said "if he gets violent when he comes to then I'll keep him restrained so he can't hurt himself or anyone else. I promise I wont harm him. I'm Durza by the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#409 Posted: 22:18:33 29/04/2016
Amber felt a nice warmth in her heart at so much support she was getting from these kind strangers she had just met, "Ah, thank you... I... I'm Amber." She shakily held out an oblitory paw in greeting. Midnight smiled at Durza's reassurance. "That's good, I suppose. I just wonder when he'll wake up... Amber got knocked out sooner than him, so it doesn't make sense that he isn't already awake yet..." Midnight quietly tapped her claws nervously on the stone of the cave's floor.
#410 Posted: 22:31:39 29/04/2016
"We shouldn't worry about it too much. A lot of stress." Icestorm said as he layed down next to Midnight and draped a wing over both Amber and Midnight.
---
SC
#411 Posted: 03:20:55 30/04/2016
I take her paw in mine and shake it. "it's a pleasure to meet you Amber." I look at Midnight and say "Icestorm's right. and if their's anything wrong with Blaze trust me when I say I can fix it." I look at Blaze and smile fondly thinking out loud "back home I my best friends name is Blaze. that hot head was always getting into fights. If it wasn't because of his temper it would be out of bordom since fighting's his favorite pass time. then I came along. after I found my true potential and my wife managed to get me out of my shell I ended up being Blaze's favorite sparring partner. we would fight almost every day, we even nearly started fighting each other on my wedding day. But Glacia, my wife's twin sister, managed to stop us before things got out of hand." he sighed sadly "I really miss them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#412 Posted: 19:11:17 30/04/2016
Midnignt leaned on Druza reassuringly as she saw his depression. Blaze groaned in his sleep and kicked a little bit. Amber looked down thoughtfully, "Ah... I wonder what he's dreaming about now..." Blaze then mumbled something very faintly, No... I... Refuse to believe that... Amber's smile faded and she leaned in closer in consern, "... I really wonder..."
#413 Posted: 00:32:04 01/05/2016
Durza's mind had drifted off for a minute until he hear Blaze say something. Durza applied a little bit more pressure without crushing Blaze and said "well I guess I'm not the only one who talks in their sleep."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#414 Posted: 01:09:50 01/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm Maria." Maria said to Amber. "Pleasure to make your aquaintance."
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#415 Posted: 01:42:35 01/05/2016
"Pleasure to meet you, Maria." Amber nodded in greeting. Blaze bared his teeth and kicked a little in his sleep and spoke a little louder, No... It's not going to... Happen...! Amber looked a little more conserned and then looked to Midnight to see that she shared the same expression... "What is going on in that little head of his?" Midnight looked closely at him and studied his breathing quickening. Amber grew more worried, but then she remembered something, "Midnight! You can read people's minds, right? And you can sometimes make out images... Dreams are just more vivid thoughts when you think about it... Do you see where I'm coming from?" Midnight gleamed a smile, "Amber! You're a genius! Okay, I'll try it out. It may just work!"
#416 Posted: 01:46:49 01/05/2016
Durza nodded "okay be quick though. I wish to use my power to calm him down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#417 Posted: 02:36:06 01/05/2016
Midnight nodded quickly in agreement, "Alright... I've never actually read dreams before, so I think I'm going to need more effort put into it." She settled down closely to Blaze's head and got very close. She caringly caressed his purple bangs on his little orange head, sadness slightly in her eyes... She then closed them and placed her paw under the bangs. Her scales emitted a dim light and Midnight had fallen asleep. Shortly after, Blaze glowed faintly, too, showing they were connected in some way. Amber held her breath nervously and could do nothing but watch it all play out...

~Dreamscape~

Midnight opened her eyes once again, but found herself in pitch darkness. She immediately felt a twinge of darkness, even if this was a dream. Her hearing perked as she heard a conversation...

"... And to think! You could have had all that power to yourselves, but you chose not to kill them! You really are pathetic! Being used as a pawn... Unlike you, I wasn't used, I had to work to gain my powers! But you... Yours were artificial! Even if so, you could've easily destroyed them... Dominated! My intentions will be very similar... The deminsions... Ooooo, imagine... But I'm afraid they'll have to wait, my revenge on the world comes first!"

The voice was dark and cunning, obviously female... Even when the words echoed in the dream, Midnight could feel every breath of darkness barked out...

"No, think about this! Do you really think this is right? I know you have your intentions, but you have to think about this with reason!"

The other voice was none other than Blaze! Midnight whisked around to look for the source of his voice at that point. The moment she turned around, there seemed to be a large spot of light cutting through all the darkness of the area. There, Blaze sat defiantly before a dark figure, a black cat with ragged wings, and spiked gear pierced straight through the tip of her tail, and her eyes... Oh, her eyes... They were a poisoned purple, her blackened pupils corrupted slits... http://orig08.deviantart.net/9...n12-d9zy1vm.jpg Midnight watched, not wanting to disturb the dream. She was easily captivated...

"Your yammering will do you no good, small spark. Once I gain their trust, I will finally be able to move my plans forward... Then the deminsions will be mine. The suffering my own people caused me... They'll feel more than they can imagine once I've come to accomplish what I've been wanting to do all these years of my life... Those so called "scientists" claim they know everything about everything... Yet they can be so easy to trick, can they not?"

"No matter what you say or do, I know everything's going to be okay! Do what you want, but I promise you won't be achieving anything. I'll stop you myself if I have to..."

The dark mistress barked a laugh that caused Midnight to jump a bit.

"Are you even listening to yourself?! AHAHAHAHAA! Foolish! Absolutely foolish! I am propably the most powerful being in the dark arts to ever exist! Your courage may burn bright, but there is no possible way that anyone would be able to stop me!"

This had only gone on for a few moments, but Midnight's dread grew as she felt a much more powerful danger was rising than the scientists... The scientists themselves could even possibly be behind this! Things just went from zero to a hundred...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:07 01/05/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#418 Posted: 04:04:28 01/05/2016
"I can sense deep darkness within Blaze." Icestorm said as he draped his wing over both Midnight and Blaze.
---
SC
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#419 Posted: 09:48:47 01/05/2016
MoonLight walking near."did you hear thud from anywhere?"She said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#420 Posted: 14:42:28 01/05/2016
"Darkness..." Amber shuddered. She shook her head and looked down in frustration, "Ooooo... If only there were a way to see what's happening!" She lashed her tail in frustration.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:56 01/05/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#421 Posted: 14:44:27 01/05/2016
Durza smiled "actually their is a way. come here and take my paw."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#422 Posted: 15:32:10 01/05/2016
"O-okay..." She shakily took Durza's paw, "Now what happens?"
#423 Posted: 15:39:39 01/05/2016
Durza smiles "brace yourself" and using his power he and Amber both see the dream as if it's happening right infront of them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#424 Posted: 16:13:57 01/05/2016
Amber didn't know what was about to happen and before she knew it, she was plunged into darkness. She blinked a few times to become accustomed to her new surroundings. "I guess Icestorm was right when he said he sensed a darkness in Blaze..." Amber then had her ears pick up a conversation. When she turned around, she spotted Midnight watching Blaze and another black cat. Her eyes widened when she saw the black cat, "It's her..." She growled.

Blaze was glaring at the black cat, but fear could easily be seen.

"Look! I don't care what you have to say, taunting me in my dreams isn't going to help you in anyway."

"So that it may be... But it certainly gives me pleasure. It gets quite lonely where I am at the moment."

"Whatever, just leave me alone. I have to save Amber, anyway..."

"The pink one? Mmm, I find her very interesting... Her powers are definitely out of the normal..."

Blaze scoffed, "What are you talking about? All creatures born in The Year of the Dragon have powers."

"I get that, brainless. I'm talking about her magic! The Aether... As brain-dead as humans are, they certainly know how to unlock all the secrets to such a powerful substance. That's exactly why I need them..."

Blaze rolled his eyes, "Right, I get it. You want power."

"NOT JUST POWER, YOU IDIOT!"

Amber jumped back a bit as the cat abruptly jumped up and snapped. Her wings are fully spread out and she gave off a deathly, purple aura. She sighed and sat down again.

"Not... Just power. You don't even realize... I had no reason to be treated the way I was then... They tortured me until the very end... But once I have the deminsions in my claws, I'll finally be able to show them the horrible mistake they made for treating me the way they did..."

Amber's ears flicked at the certain statement. She trembled a little, "I thought she was only seeking to get revenge on her kingdom... I didn't know that she'd go as far as the deminsions..." Amber slumped down and wrapped her tail around her claws nervously.
#425 Posted: 16:31:50 01/05/2016
Durza couldn't stand by "well to do that kitty kitty you'll have to go through me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#426 Posted: 16:59:40 01/05/2016
Midnight jerked and looked back to see Amber and Durza, "What the- guys? How did you-" Midnight was then cut off by a chilling hissing sound. The black cat prowled forward, her eyes emitted poisonious streams of purple magic with a black arua in the mix. "Amber?! MIDNIGHT?!" Blaze was suddenly caught off guard. The cat stopped in place for a moment and studied Midnight, Durza, and Amber, "Dream stalkers... I find it amusing you each went through the trouble to make it into this specific dream for this poor soul..." She krept forward a bit more and her pupils went to thin slits, "It makes this all the more fun..." Her voice changed and it sounded as two voices were speaking, her normal one and a distorted version. Blaze then ran past her and got in front of his friends, "No! Stay away from them... You... You monster..." He stood firm and serious, his tail lashed. The black mistress stood in her crouched position. The slits in her eyes went back to normal. She smiled, even some of her metal-like fangs could be seen, "Oh don't worry. I won't come anywhere near them. Hurting them directly would lessen the fun. So no, I'm not coming near at all." Her grin spread and more metallic fangs were shown and her eyes went to slits again, emitting more poisious streams, "But I know that you'll come..." With that, everything blackened out. Everyone woke up.
#427 Posted: 17:07:53 01/05/2016
Icestorm McCullough sense something was wrong and quickly removed Midnights paw from Blaze. He looked to Druza. "Are you that stupid? Interfering with a dream?"
---
SC
#428 Posted: 17:24:17 01/05/2016
Durza was still awake however but he spoke in the mental plain. he looked at Icestorm and said "if you saw what I saw you would've done it too." and using his power he began to send calming, relaxing, healing energy into Blaze.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#429 Posted: 17:34:14 01/05/2016
Blaze was panting in fear when he woke up, but he slowly started to calm due to Durza's energies. "Where are we? Midnight... Did... Did you get taller?" Midnight nodded and placed a reassuring paw on his shoulder, "Heh, well, four years does kind of make you spring up..." Blaze nodded and submitted a small giggle, "Yeah... I forgot... It's been four years... I came to realize that when she came..." He spat the end of his sentence. Midnight nodded angrily. Amber finally gave a name for this dark mistress, "It was Veren... And if she's planning on working with the scientists, we're all in trouble..."
#430 Posted: 17:40:41 01/05/2016
Durza let Blaze stand up and said "hey as long as I'm here we'll be just fine." he then reverted to human form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#431 Posted: 17:53:28 01/05/2016
Blaze and Amber fliched as the dragon changed into a human. Amber shrugged it off and continued, "I'm afraid you misunderstand, Veren is dangerous. Her mind is poisoned, twisted, and corrupted... She wants revenge on her kingdom for something that they did to her... Her intentions for revenge were pretty straight forward at first, but her darkness twisted her view on things and now she wants to eradicate everything... She knows no end. Apperently, it's gotten so bad now, she wants to have the deminsions in her hold as well - And if she's working with the scientists, they'll help her have her goals achieved sooner... And neither of us know where she could possibly be right now!" Amber threw her head up in frustration. Midnight fell more silent than she was before...
#432 Posted: 21:26:30 01/05/2016
I smile "so in other words it's just another regular Tuesday for me? okay simple enough. I can locate her all I need is something that belongs to her or has been effected by her power that isn't a living thing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#433 Posted: 03:11:51 02/05/2016
Amber sighed, "As helpful as that may be, I'm afraid I don't have anything of that sort. Sorry..." Midnight shrugged, "Well, she isn't here now and I guess that's all that matters at the moment. We just ought to take it easy, it's been pretty eventful so far..." Midnight watched as the sun was rising in the distance. Amber fell silent and stared at her paws, wondering if Midnight was right...
#434 Posted: 03:26:06 02/05/2016
Icestorm draped a wing over Midnight and rested his head against her.
---
SC
#435 Posted: 04:43:00 02/05/2016
Durza yawned and said "welp when she's right she's right. It's sun up so I need to catch some z's see you all at nightfall." He layed down and fell asleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#436 Posted: 05:31:42 02/05/2016
MoonLight use her Telepath on Durza."Let me see...."She said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#437 Posted: 13:25:15 02/05/2016
I let my mind stay open so MoonLight see what she needed to see.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#438 Posted: 14:45:14 02/05/2016
"I see there sceret underground where hidden test lab below you,Durza?"MoonLight said."right under our foot".She point down.MoonLight would sit down like wolf.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#439 Posted: 21:28:09 02/05/2016
((Hey guys! I just got back from my Art Tour and i missed out on quite a bit... Could i please have a recap? I just have barely any time lately))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#440 Posted: 23:56:01 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
((Sounds fun! I am just as confused myself, but from what I gathered, there were these two creatures, Amber and Blaze, controlled by Scientists, but our heros saved the day, and they are now on our team. And now we are trying to figure out what this wolf attack means and why Blaze is having weird dreams.))
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#441 Posted: 02:41:51 03/05/2016
OOC: Art tours?
---
#442 Posted: 03:10:16 03/05/2016
((Alright cool! Yep! Art Tour. I went on a school tour to Sydney and looked in galleries, watched some plays and musicals and visited some famous landmarks!))

Vascou began sniffing some of the wolves.
---
#443 Posted: 03:23:29 03/05/2016
"h -hey"Magical Sniper cover his face with paw."stop tickle me,Vascou".Leader of wolfs ask stop tickle.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:00:27 03/05/2016 by gary
#444 Posted: 04:20:03 03/05/2016
Vascou backed away sheepishly, "S-sorry! Your scent is very similar to mine..."
---
#445 Posted: 04:26:23 03/05/2016
OOC: so,how shool trip tours?
---
#446 Posted: 13:42:10 03/05/2016
Blaze and Amber sat at the foot of the cave and watched the sun rise. Midnight went to sleep, seeing as she stayed up for at least 15 hours already. Blaze stared nervously and Amber edged closer. He mustered a small smile and their tails intertwined. Blaze sighed and stared at his paws as he hoped they would be okay with not seeking out Veren right away...
#447 Posted: 20:14:26 03/05/2016
Icestorm was sleeping next to Midnight with his wing draped over her. He soon woke up and tenderly nuzzled her muzzle.
---
SC
#448 Posted: 21:12:04 03/05/2016
Midnight was seen smiling faintly in her sleep. The sky was now golden, and a nice breeze came by from time to time. Blaze finally got relaxed and sighed out his frustration. He settled down to a more comfortable position and partially let his head hang down from the foot of the cave to see some faint clouds. His eyes slowly dropped and he rested. Amber smiled and pulled him closer to her and she rested her head on top of him. They both purred in content.
#449 Posted: 23:26:12 03/05/2016
as Durza sleeps his mind is fully active even when his body isn't so he remains fully aware of his surroundings. he thinks to himself looks like Amber and Blaze are a couple. well good for them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#450 Posted: 23:33:08 03/05/2016
Icestorm rested his head on Midnight indicating he like her.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me