Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#301 Posted: 19:50:06 17/04/2016
Durza sighs "fine I guess their's no other option. in that case might as well get comfortable. oh and scientist dud you haven't seen 1% of my power yet so don't get cocky. It make you stupied." he then burst into dragon form towering over them all "oh and another thing you should know is that if you fight one of us you fight all of us. lets see how one stupied hypnotized kid can handle three against one."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#302 Posted: 21:16:23 17/04/2016
Kumara reappeared beside Midnight and said in a low voice, "I'm going for the control." She then used her dark element once again to appear above the scientist with the controller, making an attempt to grab it.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#303 Posted: 22:17:54 17/04/2016
The scientist just grinned at Kumara, "I wouldn't advise it, beast. You see, this control stops them from attacking and going overboard with their powers and vice-versa. If they didn't stop, their souls would eventually be destroyed and their lost spirits would have no place to go... No soul, no resting in peace. They would wander the earth as lost spirits forever. So it would seem as though they erased themselves from exsitance. So, thanks to me, that's why they're still here." He grinned wickedly and put the control in his pocket.

Midnight cringed at the though and bared her teeth at the man. She sighed solemnly and stared back at her friends, "Thank you, my friends... But I want this to be my battle..." She set a cold glare to Amber. Amber chuckled wickedly and accepted the challenge to the battle.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#304 Posted: 22:30:32 17/04/2016
"I will not leave your side my love!" Icestorm said finally revealing his true feelings towards Midnight. He got in a low stance and spread his wings in a threatening manor.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 22:32:39 17/04/2016
Kumara froze mid attack at the scientist's words. She wanted to help, but if Midnight wanted this to be her fight, she respected that. But that didn't mean she wouldn't intervene if the battle was too rough.
---
#306 Posted: 23:55:51 17/04/2016
Durza looks at her surprised and says "very well. I understand. but I get to eat the scientist that did this to them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#307 Posted: 00:53:32 18/04/2016
"MoonLight,what are you doing here? Run"Magical ChillyMoon said."I said Run!"."But but"MoonLight gasp.she run fast.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#308 Posted: 02:10:10 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Yeesh, wait for me guys xD

"What's going on...?" Maria asked still flapping her wings.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#309 Posted: 02:52:53 18/04/2016
Kumara flew beside her, "We suspect those two creatures are under some hypnotism. Midnight says they're her friends."
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#310 Posted: 06:23:35 18/04/2016
A Wolf's voices telling MoonLight searching wolf path."ugh,My head"She inpain.when MoonLight going fainting."uuggh"
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#311 Posted: 20:38:01 18/04/2016
Amber glanced over at Icestorm, "That's cute, but this is not the time for games." She sent a blast over at Icestorm, exploding on contact, "NO!" Midnight rushed off to the cloud of smoke that was left by the explosion, leaving Amber behind.
#312 Posted: 20:43:59 18/04/2016
Midnight hit what was basically a scaly brick wall named Durza. even in his dragon form Durza's extreamly fast and sheilded Icestorm from the attack taking it square in the back though. if it wasn't for his healing factor he would be getting a pritty nasty scar.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#313 Posted: 20:48:25 18/04/2016
"She told you to stay out of this!" Icestorm said going around Druza. "I am more than cable of taking hits." He looked at Midnight. "It's ok I'm fine." He then looked at Amber. "Fight it! You are strong!" He took a step forward.
---
SC
#314 Posted: 20:55:05 18/04/2016
Amber's eye twitched, "UGH! I've had just about enough of all of you!" She powered up an orb, pink magic spiraled into it, showing how powerful it was getting! She immediately flew up into the sky and a large radiating beam blasted straight toward the three of them!

Midnight's eyes widened in horror as the pink light came towards them...
#315 Posted: 20:56:14 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hypnotisim?....Friends?" Maria looked in disbelief. I heard of this before...what's it called now?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#316 Posted: 21:03:03 18/04/2016
Icestorm's body glowed fire red and a shield of blue fire protected them from the blast. Icestorm stepped closer. "FIGHT IT! I KNOW YOU CAN!!"
---
SC
#317 Posted: 21:07:39 18/04/2016
Durza did the same with shadows "HE'S RIGHT! YOU ARE NO ONE'S PAWN!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#318 Posted: 21:12:03 18/04/2016
Amber glared, she had never faced oppenets that hadn't disintegrated the moment they challenged her in battle. She scientist smiled, "You see? You may be at equal strength with her, but she will always be obedient to me!" Midnight growled, "That's what you think!" She hovered herself in the air and encased herself in an orb of sparkling blue electricity and flew up to Amber's level in the air. Amber sniffed at her attempts, but accepted the challenge anyway. She encased herself in her pink magic, now illuminating her full appearance: [User Posted Image]

"Bring it on! I have enough power to destroy all of you, but if the dragoness wants a fight... SHE'S GETTING A FIGHT!" After she finished she rushed forward in her magic orb and Midnight did the same! The two collided and sent a power wave throughout the area!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:22 18/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#319 Posted: 21:23:55 18/04/2016
Kumara used her wing to keep the force of the wind out of her face, "Hey Maria, lets try and take out the scientists while they're busy with the fight."
---
#320 Posted: 21:28:42 18/04/2016
"Yeah... I don't think so..." A young adult male cat siloutette crept out of the shadows with small flames trailing behind his feet. Only his eyes appeared, as cat eyes do, even in the dark. They even appeared to have small flames in them. "You're going to have to go through me..." He reared up and slammed down his paws and a ring of fire, not as big as the last one, appeared around the three of them. The cat dissapeared in a blur and ran at a remarkable speed and struck both of them in two painful blurs.
#321 Posted: 21:39:18 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Good idea.... wait, a ring of fire?!" Maria asked in alarm.
---
#322 Posted: 21:39:52 18/04/2016
Kumara hissed, unable to dodge on time, however managed to create a barrier of energy around her to lessen the impact. She stared at the attacker with rage in her blue eyes.
Hmm... you can't win this one K'ara... Why don't you allow me~
"No!" She shouted out of nowhere and charged towards the cat. She allowed herself to erupt in black flames and dashed forward.
---
#323 Posted: 21:44:59 18/04/2016
The cat dashed back again, now behind her, "Knock, knock... Too late..." He said in a chilling, devious tone. He encased himself in fire and charged into Kumara's back end, still keeping himself hidden from their sight.
#324 Posted: 21:49:34 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
While the cat....thing attacked Kumara , Maria surrounded it in a ice wall....cage thing. Though it will run out in a couple seconds, it should help Kumara recover and attack.
---
#325 Posted: 21:55:09 18/04/2016
An orange, blazing blur sped past Maria, showing it was coming in to attack her!

Midnight and Amber kept battling, colliding and sending power waves every collision. At some point, they collided so hard, their orbs looked like a yin-yang symbol, except pink and blue. They bumped heads during that time and they sent eachother back with that immense force. Midight cringed in pain and when she was ready to attack again, she noticed something in Amber's left ear was emitting a tiny bit of smoke...
#326 Posted: 21:58:51 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wha?..." Maria looked at the blur.
---
#327 Posted: 22:00:01 18/04/2016
Kumara growled and leapt into the air, out of reach from the attack.
"Thanks Maria!" She called out before realising she was in trouble. The griffin dove towards her and took the hit. She was sent back into a tree, her mind fuzzy from the impact.
"Argh..."
---
#328 Posted: 22:02:46 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Kumara! Are you okay?!" I cried
---
#329 Posted: 22:19:51 18/04/2016
"Something is in her ear Midnight! It might what be controlling Her!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#330 Posted: 22:23:13 18/04/2016
not wanting to have things get out of hand Durza uses his own speed. first he reverted to human form and took off the cloke and rushed to get the leg weights off. he then took off the arm weights and with greater speed tackled Blaze head on not bothering to revert back to dragon form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#331 Posted: 22:30:01 18/04/2016
"I... think so..." She said as she stood up slowly.
Just let me take over, then you don't have to worry about failure!
"Oh shut up! I don't need you!" She growled before looking for the enemy.
---
#332 Posted: 22:51:07 18/04/2016
"GAH!" The flames whipped off of Blaze, revealing his true appearance in the light of the fire ring around them: http://orig15.deviantart.net/5...n12-d9l79zc.jpg
He wriggled around helplessly under Druza, attempting to get free, but to no aval.

Amber put a paw to her head, her orb flickered a little before she regained her composure. "That had affect... Just one more..." Midnight sped forward and collided with Amber again, knocking her back in the air. The cat shook her head and the orb flickered again. Midnight charged once again and collided with Amber, shocking her before she could create her magic orb again. She screeched and howled in pain and then went unconscious, spiraling down. "AMBER!" Midnight cried and flew down after her. Amber was getting so close to the ground, Midnight wouldn't make it in time!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:53:41 18/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#333 Posted: 22:55:45 18/04/2016
Icestorm quickly used his speed and caught Amber before hitting the ground. He used his own body to protect her from the impact.
---
SC
#334 Posted: 23:00:33 18/04/2016
Durza held him down and reverted to dragon form to better hold him down using both front paws to pin down his arms against his body holding him in a death grip.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#335 Posted: 23:03:49 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Woah.... um... Kumara, need any Water?" Maria asked, really confused.
---
#336 Posted: 23:03:58 18/04/2016
Midnight landed next to Icestorm in relief, "Oh... Thank you Icestorm..." She closed her eyes and sighed in relief before looking back at Amber's ear that was still emitting a little smoke. From afar, the scientist was looking worried and his comrades where already running away. He franticly pressed the button, but Amber wouldn't respond. Midnight carefully poked her claw in Amber's ear and found something hard and round in it. She plucked it out slowly and the object turned out to look like a tiny microphone. Midnight took a closer look at it, but when she held it closer, her vision went hazy and she heard a high pitched noise. She roared in pain and dropped it as she clutched her head.
#337 Posted: 23:07:01 18/04/2016
Durza saw this and removing a paw from blaze but not letting go of him he reaches into his ear and pulls out a microphone and threw to the ground then stepped on it smashing it. "those microphones are what's controlling them! destroy them now!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#338 Posted: 23:08:50 18/04/2016
Icestorm quickly smashed it. "They must be controlling them by that in their ears." He looked at Druza. "Druza! It's in their ears! Destroy the thing in their ears!" Icestorm quickly got up and put Amber on his back.Midnight we need to get her to safety!"
---
SC
#339 Posted: 23:11:16 18/04/2016
Without another thought, Midnight rammed her paw onto the microphone, crushing it into lots of tiny pieces. "NO!" The scientist yelled.

Blaze instantly went out cold and the rings of fire extinguished when Durza took out the microphone. The young cat went limp.

"It worked! We really did it!" Midnight smiled at her friends and looked back at Amber, now knowing her friend would be okay.
#340 Posted: 23:15:38 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Didn't you say they were deceased?" Maria asked, landing next to her friends, Icestorm, Midnight, and Durza. "Does that mean they'll live, die, or roam around as a spirit?"
---
#341 Posted: 23:16:54 18/04/2016
Durza puts Blaze down and says "now then since that's done" he reverted to human form and drew his sword "I'm gonna kill that scientist." he charges the scientist sword upraised to deliver the killing blow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#342 Posted: 23:22:17 18/04/2016
"Are you dragons really that dense?!" The scientist broke into the conversation, "We never killed them! They were our power and control experiments before all you stupid lizards got in the way and destroyed it!" The scientist stamped his foot down like a four-year old. Midnight rolled her eyes and retorted, "Well if that's the case, you should know they're more than your lab rats! They are living beings that had lives and not ones that you could control with a push of a button! That's not how life works and we're definitely not giving them back!" Midnight snorted out smoke as a warning. "We'll see about that!" The man drew out an enormous gun, and held it over his shoulder. "During our experiments, we drew some power from Amber and learned how to make it artifically! Prepare for your end, lizards!" The gun powered up and was about to fire!
#343 Posted: 23:23:43 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Can't we just dodge it?" Maria murmured the thought aloud.
---
#344 Posted: 23:36:07 18/04/2016
"Not again!!" Icestorm fired a powerful blast of blue fire melting the gun.
---
SC
#345 Posted: 23:40:01 18/04/2016
"Er... Um..." The scientist flinched, as he was out of ideas... "Um... Tootles!" He got in his van and drove off in the forest. "Yeah! And don't think about coming back!" Midnight watched until he was out of sight. Amber moaned a little in her state of slumber, but she was resting peacefully nontheless.
#346 Posted: 23:46:14 18/04/2016
Durza sighed sadly "well since I have my training weights off. I'm gonna go kill him. I'll be back in a bit" and with that he ran off going after the van.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#347 Posted: 23:48:43 18/04/2016
"Durza!" Midnight called out, "Let him go, we have to get Amber and Blaze back to the cave anyway! Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll run into him again... Eventually... Then you can kill him." Midnight smirked a little.
#348 Posted: 00:08:18 19/04/2016
Icestorm picked up Amber. "They are ok. They are just unconscious." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#349 Posted: 00:10:55 19/04/2016
Midnight nodded and picked up Blaze, "Yeah, let's get back to the cave." Midnight went ahead and flew off to the cave, finally having her old friends back. The chilled winds felt nicer that usual, even the gloomy moonlight felt as cheerful as the sun. Oh, how happy she was to have her friends safe and sound...
#350 Posted: 00:22:15 19/04/2016
Kumara's eyes widened as she realised she said that aloud, "um... no i'm fine... Thank you." She shrugged off the outburst and followed Maria to the others.
"I never thought humans would be able to figure out mind control..." she said to herself.

VAscou finally left the safety of the tree, "How is it even possible! You manipulate natural and spiritual energy to create powerful attacks! It's extraordinary!"
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me