Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#201 Posted: 04:52:49 11/04/2016
Durza continued to do what he was doing seeing that it was working and increased the heat.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#202 Posted: 07:03:23 11/04/2016
"are you alright,Icestorms?"MoonLight said."you need rest now"
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#203 Posted: 09:21:20 11/04/2016
Vascou made it to their destination and landed, helping the frustrated griffin stand before moving to see Icestorm on the ground.
"Is he OK?!" he fretted. He didn't know why he was worried, heck he didn't even know anybody here except for the griffin and blue dragon. But Vascou was always worried so it shouldn't have surprised him as much as it did. The dog/bat hybrid quickly glanced around at the others. He had seen similar creatures before, inside the lab, but was always told that they were dangerous creatures that should be put away. Of course, he naturally believed them since they were his masters, but the whole ordeal left him wondering about the subject. The hybrid was admittedly smart, but his child like attitude and willingness to obey always gave off a 'stupid' vibe to others. The scientists knew that from how he had escaped the lab by picking his lock and waiting for guard shifts to end.
Back on subject, he was beginning to realise just how much of a lie his life really was. His so called 'masters' always told him about the creatures that terrorized civilizations, and how it was too dangerous to leave the safety of his cage... But here he was, surrounded by them, being helped by them and even watching them help each other.
They use others to get what they want. A voice told him. It was one of his old masters that would pet his head and say 'good job' a the end of an experiment... But, it was the same voice that nearly ended his life before...
But they must have killed him... Vascou's mind was conflicted. He was so caught up in his own debate that he zoned out, just staring at Icestorm for a few minutes.

(Sorry for the length! I got a little carried away...)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#204 Posted: 10:20:27 11/04/2016
Icestorm simply nodeed his head for he was very weak.
---
SC
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#205 Posted: 10:46:45 11/04/2016
"Urr... Gosh..." Midnight worriedly stared down at Icestorm. She longingly turned her head back to the mountain. It loomed over the forest, casting a great shadow in the moonlight. It was so close, but at the same time, it felt so far away... She wanted to rest, wanted to leave this situation behind... Midnight was tired and just wanted to forget all the dangers of the world and just go to sleep. She looked back to Icestorm and sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment and her head drooped near the dirt. She could have left them, could have just gone to the mountain without them, could have just not cared about these strangers she'd only known for a few hours... But something didn't want to leave. She opened her eyes again and looked at Icestorm. That's when an idea struck. Midnight raised her head back up and spoke up a little, "Guys, I think I know what we can do..." She walked around Icestorm and climbed up on a rock spire to get their attention more. Her starry wing membranes almost looked like they had been ripped from the night sky itself... "We need to form together, keep eachother close, and carry Icestorm. Not only will we be able to keep him safe, but I think it could aide us as well. We'll be all in this together ((OOC: I swear I didn't try and refrence High School Musical there! smilie)) and we won't be in the risk of separating from eachother. We're going to be safe once we get there, so I suggest we learn how to work with eachother in the meantime, because in the morning we're going to need that." She jumped down from the spire in a waterfall-like way and walked to the middle of the group. "So let's make it there and we can all finally get some rest!" Midnight smiled brightly, despite her tiredness and their predicament. She then realized why she was doing this, because she knew that she had allies. It would be futile to just leave them anyway. Besides... Who would want to separate from their friends?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#206 Posted: 12:16:19 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sounds like a plan." Maria said, listening to Midnight's words.

Aria stayed silent.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#207 Posted: 13:36:11 11/04/2016
MoonLight almost turn grey wolf."What happen to my legs?!?"She shocked."AAH"
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#208 Posted: 15:44:56 11/04/2016
Durza stopped for a minute to catch his breath. he picked up Aria from his back and set her down. he then resumed his work. a voice radiated in all of their minds I couldn't agree more replied Durza
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#209 Posted: 20:09:36 11/04/2016
Icestorm simply nodeed in agreement. His strength was slowly returning with the heat Druza is giving him. His scales gave off a slight red light indicating heat was being applied and returning his strength.
---
SC
#210 Posted: 22:00:47 11/04/2016
Kumara was reluctant, but knew it was the best option.

Vascou looked over at Midnight and decided he would trust them, but if something were to happen that violated the trust, he would leave.
---
#211 Posted: 05:35:09 12/04/2016
"what are you?"MoonLight asked bat Mutation.
---
#212 Posted: 09:42:55 12/04/2016
Vascou tilted his head in thought, "I'm not entirely sure. I was called K9 a couple of times... and there was that one guy who called me a bat-thing... But i was never really told. The question was always avoided."
---
#213 Posted: 09:59:54 13/04/2016
"K9?"MoonLight said.
---
#214 Posted: 14:25:51 13/04/2016
Durza stopps for a minute and says "it's a term used by humans. it's a genaric term for dog basically." he then resumed his work.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#215 Posted: 17:23:56 13/04/2016
"Well,you see my legs also use to be grey wolf's legs"MoonLight.she almost fall."whoa,I am falling and I wouldn't stand strange"
---
#216 Posted: 15:58:39 14/04/2016
Durza stopped and said jokingly "that's a you problem." and resumed breathing fire on Icestorm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 19:57:28 14/04/2016
Soon Icestorm gained enough strength to speak. "Enough Druza. Breath too much fire on me and my fire abilitys will react to it to the point of an explosion."
---
SC
#218 Posted: 20:36:33 14/04/2016
I stop "I know this already Icestorm. you forget I've met you before in a different demension."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#219 Posted: 21:44:38 14/04/2016
"So... where do we go from here?" Kumara said, "We are too close to human civilizations and they would surely find us eventually."
---
#220 Posted: 22:08:54 14/04/2016
Midnight looked up to the mountain they had now approached. Their pawsteps were the only things heard after Kumara stoped talking and quiet cricket chirps were heard, too. She put her head down and sighed in relief and looked up again. "Alright let's get up there... DURZA! Carry Icestorm, he may be awake, but we can't risk anything." Midnight then flew up with a quick beat of her starry wings. After a few minutes of flying upward, she approached a cave on the side of a mountain. The inside was much, much bigger than the outside. Midnight nodded to herself in approval of the large cave. She stuck her head out and called from the cave to her friends, she spoke up a little as the wind started to pick up a bit, "The coast is clear guys! Come on up, there's room for everybody!" She chimed and smiled, her eyes turned up to admire the night sky, now half open. Finally... Some peace...
#221 Posted: 22:11:27 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"You found someplace to rest?"Maria asked
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#222 Posted: 22:13:44 14/04/2016
"Yep! Come on up!" Midnight instantly called out of her trance. She gestured them up with her tail and a smile.
#223 Posted: 22:15:40 14/04/2016
Icestorm finally got a good look at Midnight. He felt something was different with her than the others. "My she's beautiful." Icestorm said quietly to himself.
---
SC
#224 Posted: 22:20:58 14/04/2016
Midnight still had a friendly smile on her face as she waited for her friends to arrive. She looked down a bit to see Icestorm had said something, but of course she couldn't hear it and she most definitely couldn't reach his brainwaves from here either. She had grown used to her friends and decided not to read their thoughts anymore, as she trusted them now. She eyed Icestorm, the stars glimmered off her eyes like lots of mini diamonds, "Did you say something, Icestorm?" Midnight's voice echoed from the mountain top.
#225 Posted: 22:31:32 14/04/2016
"Huh? Errr.....um. Sorry just talking to myself." Icestorm said as he tripped over his words a little.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 23:22:48 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Maria followed Midnight. "Come human!" she barked.

Aria followed silently.
---
#227 Posted: 00:08:06 15/04/2016
Vascou looked between Icestorm and Midnight, amused by the exchange. Of course he had heard Icestorm, since he has superb hearing senses, but didn't say anything due to the Dragon's awkward behavior. Instead he bounded forward and intercepted their chat, giving Icestorm enough time to regain his composure.
"It looks pretty high..." he said to Midnight before glancing back at the male dragon with a grin.
---
#228 Posted: 00:33:52 15/04/2016
Icestorm blushed in embarrassment. He quickly looked away.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 04:32:51 15/04/2016
"ok no need to yell kid." i pick up Icestorm and reach the cave I set him down inside and revert to human form "ok so now we rest. and by we i mean you guys for me I'm naturally nocternal so if i'm asleep in the morning it's because you'd be lucky to see me awake during the day. go get some rest I'll stand guard."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#230 Posted: 07:04:26 15/04/2016
"guys,wait up"MoonLight said.she follows Durza."I need rest for while"
---
#231 Posted: 22:31:33 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can stay awake, I know how to be up for 72 hours at a time." Maria said.

Aria stayed silent
---
#232 Posted: 22:37:22 15/04/2016
Icestorm would look occasionally at Midnight. But when she would look at him he quickly looked away.
---
SC
#233 Posted: 23:00:28 15/04/2016
Midnight watched her friends on the faint moonlight shining in the cave as she brought them inside. She stared back out and got next to Durza at the foot of the cave. She stared down at the girl with the wolf legs known as Moonlight. Midnight sighed in slight guilt of ignoring the creature. She was trying to help... and she needs rest... Midnight slowly turned her head to Durza again and slowly edged her eyes up to him, in a shy-ish manner. "Durza..." Her voice was like a small breeze in a hurricane, "Do you think you could help... Her?" Midnight looked down and pointed at the wolf humanoid. "I... I neglected her and... She needs some shelter..." Midnight looked at her paws in shame, "So... Can you please help her?" Midnight turned back to Durza with hopeful eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:12 15/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#234 Posted: 23:33:18 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can try to help too." Maria said helpfully.
---
#235 Posted: 00:33:12 16/04/2016
"Help me?"MoonLight said when she turn her face around and blush."omg,my face already blush"MoonLight cover her face.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:35:07 19/04/2016 by gary
#236 Posted: 00:38:33 16/04/2016
Icestorm still keept staring at Midnight. He was amazed at her appearance.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 01:47:47 16/04/2016
Durza smiled and said "not a problem." I hop down and land gently. I grab hold of Moonlight and jumped back up with her. "their yea go." he then walked over to Icestorm and said quietly so the others wouldn't hear "dud, I can tell you like her. so why don't yea go talk to her?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#238 Posted: 01:50:39 16/04/2016
"What?!" Icestorm looked away shyly. "You heard that?"
---
SC
#239 Posted: 01:55:16 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Maria laughs slightly. "First love, eh?" She whispers into Icestorm's ear.
---
#240 Posted: 02:03:53 16/04/2016
"I don't know what you're talking about." Icestorm looked away in embarrassment.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 02:08:28 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know love when I see it!" Maria barked, furiously but silently.
---
#242 Posted: 02:09:50 16/04/2016
Durza smiles "come on dud. i don't need to hear nothin. it's written all over your face. out of all the demensions I've known you out of all the year that went with it one thing i know for sure is that the only way you and descreat can be said in the same sentence is if not is in between them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#243 Posted: 02:14:32 16/04/2016
"Don't tell Midnight. I want to tell her on my own." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 02:15:46 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Got it." Maria replied and went outside of the cave to stand guard. Aria on her tail.
---
#245 Posted: 02:33:06 16/04/2016
Durza smiled "my lips may be seald but you should talk to her. at least to try to get to know her better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#246 Posted: 02:48:39 16/04/2016
Icestorm nodeed and went next to Midnight. He layed down next to her. He looked up at the stars. "I wanted to thank you for saving my life."
---
SC
#247 Posted: 03:52:20 16/04/2016
Vascou found himself exploring the cave, trying to find any hidden crevices or other tunnels. Unfortunately, their resting place wasn't very interesting, so he headed back towards the others and sat down to observe. He scratched behind his ear with his back leg and decided to try and get to know some of the others.
"so... I would like to know all of your names, since I think I will be staying with you for a while. Unless of course you don't want me too. I understand if you don't want me around..." he said, his voice speeding up in nervousness.

Meanwhile Kumara had wandered off into the cave in search for a crystal of some sort. She could feel the energy of one close by, and was determined to fix her wings and gain her elemental energy back.
---
#248 Posted: 04:34:33 16/04/2016
Durza smiled at his handy work and went over to Vascou and said "no need to leave. Your always welcome. I'm Durza, I saw what was going on and saved your life. nothing much in a days work. you were lucky i noticed you in danger like that when i did, a second later and I might have been to late."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#249 Posted: 05:00:58 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm Maria!" I whisper-shouted into the cave.
---
#250 Posted: 07:48:38 16/04/2016
MoonLight walking backward."I I ..."She very nervous shy.suddenly,MoonLight went blush again.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me