Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#151 Posted: 00:01:28 04/04/2016
Icestorm moned a little being close to burning fire was getting uncomfortable for him.
---
SC
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#152 Posted: 00:45:36 04/04/2016
OOC: MoonLight almost sleep.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#153 Posted: 01:58:33 04/04/2016
Durza looked around then started to suck in air the fire going in and entering his belly to give him more power. once he ate all of the flames he says "yea! now I've got a fire in my belly!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#154 Posted: 02:29:27 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie nice Fairy Tail reference.

Maria opened her eyes as well. She yawned sleepily. "Hang on...is that a human?"

"I am no whelp!" Aria whined.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#155 Posted: 03:35:46 04/04/2016
Quote: gary
Another dart got shot MoonLight."Yeow!I getting sleeply"she fall half sleep.

OOC: wake my character MoonLight up,please. smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#156 Posted: 05:48:54 04/04/2016
((So sorry for my absence! I was on holidays and had no internet... Hopefully i can get back in somehow))

Kumara had been hiding in the trees as the events occurred before her. She still couldn't fly, so she knew an escape would be difficult, which is why she had remained high up in the trees. Finally, she decided to help, hoping she could at least use her agile attacks to aid and get them out of harms way. She landed beside Midnight and glared at the human.
"Who are you?" She asked before attempting to help Midnight.

Vascou eventually awoke from the drug induced sleep to hear odd noises in the distance.
'How did i get here?' he thought to himself as he shook his head to remember something. After a few moments, everything returned to him. His escape, the dart, the thought of nearly dying... Hang on... he wasn't dead?
He had remembered being carried away, but by who?
He decided to head towards the sounds to try and find his savior.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#157 Posted: 05:58:54 04/04/2016
In the cage,MoonLight just wokeup."yawn,where am I?"she remember." and who are you?"
---
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#158 Posted: 10:21:19 04/04/2016
Midnight set a serious glare onto the human girl. "You are what you make yourself, you still need to get out of here..." Midnight glanced around the forest as the wildfire was spreading to what seemed every corner of it. The fire was eating away at everything and the air was thick and dark now. Midnight coughed a little before facing Kumara. "Who are you? Wait..." Midnight turned all her attention to the griffin, her sapphire eyes shining in all of the blue fire. "K... Koo... Mara...? Kumara, that's your name?" Midnight squinted and she tried to make out the name from reading the griffin's thoughts. She then gave Kumara a bit of a worried look, "Well, if you already didn't know, I'm Midnight and we're all in danger. I started all this fire to slow the scientists down, I'm not sure it's working, but what I know is we can't stay here..." She took minor steps and looked around. During that time, she spotted Vascou. "Hey! Over here, don't get yourself lost in this fire!" Midnight called over to him over the crackling flames.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:25:54 04/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#159 Posted: 10:28:30 04/04/2016
Fire was getting close to Icestorms unconscious body and he began to wine as the heat was starting to burn him.
---
SC
#160 Posted: 10:34:45 04/04/2016
Midnight saw looked over to Icestorm and shot out a circle of ice around him on the ashy dirt, putting out some of the fire around him. Midnight had a concerned expression and called out desperatly for Icestorm, "Icestorm! You have to wake up, you need to survive because we're so close now! WAKE UP!" She tried to persuade the large dragon to move the best she could, because there was no way she would be able to carry him.
#161 Posted: 11:06:07 04/04/2016
"I can't escape"MoonLight said."go now,you had chance to escape and run without me,midnight"she sit in the cage
---
#162 Posted: 11:49:30 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I Am Aria, and I mean no harm." Aria said in reply to Kumara.

"Okay, than's a human for sure." Maria said, more awake this time.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#163 Posted: 15:46:35 04/04/2016
Durza looked around and did it again. he sucked in the flames getting near Icestorm and the others "oh yea! i really have a fire in my belly now!" he turned around and charged the humans that were attacking them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#164 Posted: 16:22:07 04/04/2016
"Wait stop,The Cage cannot burn unless there key infront"MoonLight said.she pointing at wall.
---
#165 Posted: 21:04:41 04/04/2016
Icestorm started to wake up and soon he was fully awake. "What's happening?"
---
SC
#166 Posted: 01:02:03 05/04/2016
Kumara was shocked that the blue dragon knew her name, but decided to ask about that later.
"Yeah, I watched from the trees... it was quite impressive," she commented on the flames, "It may not slow them down entirely, but it gives us enough cover to escape. If only I had some sort of crystal..." She sighed is anoyance. Those scientists had taken away most of her dark energy and without it she couldn't repair her wings. She felt useless in the current situation.

Vascou saw the flames and approached them cautiously. He had never seen anything like it before, and the heat radiating off it was immense! He looked around and found a way through the flames.
'Everything is so much different than inside...' he thought with wonder, his eyes entranced at the embers. He jumped a little when he heard a voice and looked towards the source.
'So... this stuff is dangerous?'
He began to realise that he was almost entirely surrounded by the fire, and the heat started to feel uncomfortable. He decided to head towards the voice, but to do that he needed to escape the wall of fire. Coincidentally, a tree fell over nearby, putting out some of the fire.
'Now's my chance!'
He used his wings to increase the height of his jump over the burning wood. He smiled at his accomplishment and continued on his way.
---
#167 Posted: 05:42:15 05/04/2016
"What are you waiting for?"MoonLight said.
---
#168 Posted: 21:19:32 05/04/2016
Midnight nodded to herself as her new plan was working. Alright... Just have to get everyone together so we can get out of here... She then looked back to Icestorm. She sighed in relief seeing he was back to his state of consiousness. "Icestorm, come over here too! We need to get everyone together so we can all escape safely!" The fire was getting stronger, ash now floating a bit in the air and blue wisps of flames seemed to be creeping out of every corner. Midnight gulped and tried to put her sinking feeling of regret and fear back down in her stomach. Her eyes darted from one place to another and she then heard Durza's voice. "Durza...?" Midnight looked around, not sighting him, but his voice was definitely close. "DURZA! Come over here with us, we need you!" She shouted upward towards to sky, hoping she was loud enough over all the fire. "We just need Maria." Midnight looked around a little more, hoping that her friend was safe. "Maria? Are you here? You need to get over here with the rest of us!"
#169 Posted: 21:23:14 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, oops. Sorry." Maria went to Midnight.

"What can I do?" Aria asked.
---
#170 Posted: 21:33:52 05/04/2016
Alright... This is going along well... Midnight smiled to herself as Maria came over. She watched carefully as Vascou went through the fire. We just need him, Icestorm and Durza... Then we can finally get out of here... She set a worried glace over the burning area. Midnight's thoughts were interrupted by Aria's words. She set a look of sterness onto Aria, "You just stay here, human. I still cannot trust you just yet, plus I can't risk you getting burnt in this mess..." Midnight sounded very serious of what she was saying, but she held fear in her eyes. She still did not know if they were going to be safe, even after escaping...
#171 Posted: 21:36:57 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes ma'me!" Aria replied and stayed completely still.

I hope we can get out of this mess... Maria thought. It seemed as if the scientists left...or had they? Anyways, she removed the now un-active sleep dart.
---
#172 Posted: 22:18:34 05/04/2016
Icestorm was still drowsy but eventually came over but not before getting burns. Then his scales started to glow faintly then intensely. His horns turned to white and then a blue aura formed around him. His natural defense mechanism was activated. Then in a very intense flash of blue light, warter, and wind all of the fire was out with only a few embers and smoke here and there. Icestorm then collapsed and the blue aura went away. His horns returned to their normal colors as well.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 04:40:51 06/04/2016
"Release me from this cage"MoonLight said.
---
#174 Posted: 14:30:08 06/04/2016
Durza approched them. he grabbed Aria and discretly hid her to keep her out of harms way. "I'm here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#175 Posted: 01:15:48 07/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wh..what are you doing?" Aria whispered to Durza.
---
#176 Posted: 03:17:28 07/04/2016
"Durza,come here"MoonLight calling him when she still waiting in cage.
---
#177 Posted: 09:35:33 07/04/2016
Midnight turned to Durza and then turned to Icestorm, "Durza, you're the strongest out of all of us... Can you possibly carry Icestorm when we plan to leave? Everyone is pretty much here, we still need dog-bat over there, but you need to make sure that Icestorm stays safe. You're the only one strong enough to carry him. I'm sorry to put this on you, but we just have to get out of here before they come back!" Midnight's eyes darted around catiouly a bit, checking the premises for any dangers. Only a few harmless leaves blew around in the now calm area now that Icestorm had put the fire out. Midnight sighed and turned back to Durza, pleading with her eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:28 08/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#178 Posted: 15:35:50 07/04/2016
Durza smirked "i could do that blindfolded in human form" Aria remain calm. I'm getting you out of here in one piece now stay quiet ok?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#179 Posted: 16:35:40 07/04/2016
"This cage really hard to burn.I wouldn't run away"MoonLight said.
---
#180 Posted: 22:58:06 07/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay. She nodded.
---
#181 Posted: 23:11:56 07/04/2016
"the cage may be hard to burn but we are" Durza pointed out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#182 Posted: 05:51:38 08/04/2016
Vascou narrowly dodged some flames before stumbling into the group. He quickly stood up and hesitated before talking.
"Take me with you!" He shot out with urgency.
---
#183 Posted: 09:28:42 08/04/2016
A test Lab try shot net at MoonLight."H-Help!I got trap in this net"She yelling.
---
#184 Posted: 09:30:14 08/04/2016
"Alright, glad you finally made it, um..." She squinted her eyes questioningly at the dog bat hybrid. "Vvvvv... Vas.... Cou... V-Vascou... Vascou, huh?" She lifted her head back up as she made out the name from Vascou's thoughts, just like Kumara. "Well anyway..." She turned back to the group. "Now that we're all here, we need to find a place to rest. It's the middle of the night!" Midnight stared up, the moonlight peircing her eyes. She spotted a big mountain, not too far behind the forest, that had a cave in the side of it. Midnight smiled, "And I think I may know where to find a place." She turned back to the group with a face of determination, but still tired in her sapphire eyes, and she gave out orders, "Okay, first off!" She turned her head to Durza, "Durza, you carry Icestorm and just follow us... And keep him safe at all costs!" She then turned her attention to Vascou and Kumara, she eyed Kumara's clipped wings and shifted her gaze to Vascou, "Vascou! You need to help Kumara fly if needed. Just manage as much strenght as you can, but we need to fly her up to the shelter eventually, okay?" She looked to Maria, "And Maria..." She turned a cold gaze to Aria, "Make sure the human doesn't get into any trouble." She turned back to the mountain and stared at it again. It was about a mile from the forest. Midnight let out a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again, she smiled with an adventurous spirit. Midnight looked around the peacful forest one more time, quiet leaves floating around a bit and bare trees from the fire... She took a step forward, "Let's do this!" And with that, she started the journey and shelter was lying in wait!
#185 Posted: 14:46:44 08/04/2016
"I am already stuck on the net"MoonLight said.she wouldn't get free by herself.
---
#186 Posted: 16:05:34 08/04/2016
Durza set the human on his back "ok lets go!" flicking his tail he cuts the net open to let MoonLight out of the net. grabbing hold of Icestorm he opened his wings "hold on tight! and took off. heading towards the shelter.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#187 Posted: 19:25:12 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Got it." Maria said sternly.

Aria remained silent for once and walked forward with Midnight, Maria by her side.
---
#188 Posted: 20:32:32 08/04/2016
ooc: Aria is on Durza's back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#189 Posted: 20:33:35 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Why? Midnight said to carry Icestorm
---
#190 Posted: 20:36:59 08/04/2016
ooc: he grabbed Aria and set her on his back and took off holding Icestorm
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#191 Posted: 21:04:05 08/04/2016
When Druza touched Icestorm he was extremely cold to the touch. Even some ice began to form on the tips of his claws.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 02:57:14 09/04/2016
Durza knew immedietlat that wasn't normal and picked up his pace.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#193 Posted: 07:11:13 09/04/2016
"there chance escape"MoonLight said.
---
#194 Posted: 01:57:47 10/04/2016
Vascou looked puzzled at Midnight but nodded anyway. He turned to the griffin and sniffed her, causing Kumara to back up in confusion.
"Umm... What are you doing?" she asked.
Vascou grinned, "I'm memorizing your scent."
"Right... I'm Kumara," she responded warily.
"And I'm Vascou!" he said as he cheerfully followed Midnight on the ground.
"Hey, wait!" Kumara called, chasing after him.
---
#195 Posted: 02:17:13 10/04/2016
Icestorms body temperature was now getting dangerously low. It was cold enough to give severe frostbite.
---
SC
#196 Posted: 02:31:16 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's pretty cold.." Aria said.
---
#197 Posted: 02:33:09 10/04/2016
Icestorms body temperature was now getting dangerously low. It was cold enough to give severe frostbite.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 06:41:15 10/04/2016
"Get Icestroms to warm quick"MoonLight rushed.
---
#199 Posted: 23:24:28 10/04/2016
Durza nodded in agreement. he touched down at the place were they were heading over to and set Icestorm down. he then began to breath white hot flames on Icestorm to try to heat him up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#200 Posted: 03:14:11 11/04/2016
The ice soon began to slowly disappear and Icestorms body temperature began to rise slowly. He soon opened his eyes to see Druza breathing flames on him. He tryed to lift up his head but couldn't due to him being extremely weak.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me