Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#101 Posted: 21:05:09 01/04/2016
Durza rolled his eyes "Icestorm you fail to see my point. just because you can doen't mean everyone else can."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#102 Posted: 21:44:30 01/04/2016
As Midnight walked quietly in the forest, glancing around alertly, she soon heard voices in the distance. She trotted forward a little faster, her paws crunching through the fallen leaves. She soon comes to a clearing, where she sees three dragons bickering and aurguing. Survivors! Before taking another step forward, she put deeper thought into her actions. What if their hostile? All these scientists lurking around and hunting us definitely is unnerving... Maybe I should check their thoughts, that should do me some explaing... Better keep myself hidden, but in a good range of their brainwaves... With that, Midnight quietly crept into a nearby bush and leaned forward just a bit to hear their thoughts. Alright, this should be close enough... And so, Midnignt focused on them and let their thoughts come rushing in.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#103 Posted: 22:28:31 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Let's just go, we might have some saving to do." Maria said in a bit of a irratated tone. She doesn't like it when people fight when there is an emergancy.

Aria decided to walk around to see if she could get un-lost. She found a pretty pink/black flower and picked it.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#104 Posted: 22:33:34 01/04/2016
"And I wasn't suggesting all of you split up. You all go and I will stay." Icestorm said looking at Vascou. He then sensed his mind was being read. "Who ever you are come out. We are not hostile."
---
SC
#105 Posted: 22:45:04 01/04/2016
Midnight jolted a bit in surprise and her eyes widened. What?! How did he-?! She gulped and lifted herself out of her shrubbery hiding place and stepped forward; seemingly not showing any fear, but her heart pounded. She let her deep sapphire eyes slowly narrow up to the dragon that acknowledged her and spoke in clear confidence, "Alright, who are you? And how did you know I was here?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:10 01/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#106 Posted: 22:47:49 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Psychic powers?" Maria joked. "In all seriousness, I am Maria. He probably felt your pressance because you know if someone is watching you, correct? I Felt it too."

Aria thought she heard talking in the distance, but shrugged it off. After all, she found beautiful flowers!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#107 Posted: 23:10:23 01/04/2016
Quote: Eevee88
"Psychic powers?" Maria joked. "In all seriousness, I am Maria. He probably felt your pressance because you know if someone is watching you, correct? I Felt it too."

Aria thought she heard talking in the distance, but shrugged it off. After all, she found beautiful flowers!

"Oh yes, I know each of you just by that small joint I managed to make out of your thoughts, so there's no need for introductions, Maria." She glanced back and turned to the other dragons with a calmer motion, showing she trusted the trio. "The one who called me goes by Icestorm..." She turned to the larger dragon and stared up at him, squinting a bit, "... And the fat one is called Durza, I believe." She smirked a bit. "But where are my manners? My name is Midnight." She added with a warm smile. "Sorry for my secrecy a minute ago, these are dangerous times for all dragons and other creatures, so it's hard to know who to trust..." She somberly looked down, but her expression perked up as she continued, "Though, I'm glad your all allies! It's nice to stick with those with a similar problem, it can help us all in the end!" She smiled. "You... Wouldn't mind if I joined you, would you? I'm afraid I'm a little lost..." She glanced around her surrounding, only seeing trees and leaves.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:47 01/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#108 Posted: 23:12:52 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I wouldn't mind, no. Not sure about the others." Maria giggled a bit. "Wait...Midnight? I know a male dragon by the name of Midnight. Do you know him? He is a black dragon with purple wings."
---
#109 Posted: 23:27:19 01/04/2016
Ooc: stupid I pad.

"I have physic abilitys so I can detect mind tricks more easily than most." Icestorm said.
---
SC
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#110 Posted: 15:16:07 02/04/2016
"Can you get me up,Maria?"Moonlight said ask help.she wouldn't stand up because her legs look like grey wolf.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#111 Posted: 15:21:48 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Who..are you?" I asked Moonlight.
---
#112 Posted: 15:43:58 02/04/2016
"I am MoonLight"She said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#113 Posted: 16:46:23 02/04/2016
Name: Falco Lombardi
Abilities?: Don't really have any abilities but pilots a Arwing and uses a reflector gun.
What is your Other One? : a blue anthropomorphic bird.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory: He was a troublemaker in elementary and middle school in Corneria than his parents died because a man flew to Corneria and killed his parents so he went goth in high school and after he graduated he started his own rogue pilot team until he was recruited by Fox McCloud to join the new Star Fox team. He was the second in command of the team and he played a very important role to the team. The man that killed his parents flew back and killed the other members of the Star Fox team and he was the sole survivor. He had to go on a mission to kill the murderer of his teammates and his parents. He went to the dragon world and got locked up with dragons and Odd ones now he escaped and got on his Arwing and will help the others defeat the scientists especially the man who murdered his teammates of the Star Fox team and his parents.
Crush: Katt Monroe
Likes: K-Pop Music, Helping, singing, Melanie Martinez's songs, Rock music, Getting whatever he needs to do done, honesty, friendship, Taylor Swift music, everything good.
Dislikes: Criminals, hatred, rap music, betrayal, Justin Bieber's older songs, not getting things done, laziness, humans, Lady Gaga's music, parties.
Other: His personality is a little cocky; very serious, very helpful and he is very nice though. He is the leader of his team of dragons and Other creatures and three of his personal school friends (Katt Monroe, Lana Hare, Ruth Lion)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#114 Posted: 17:28:20 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um... that's from a game. I kinda only want OC's....Sorry.
---
#115 Posted: 18:18:05 02/04/2016
Durza's eye twitches "excuse me! that was very rude of you Midnight! and just fyi I'm not fat I'm old."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#116 Posted: 22:53:56 02/04/2016
She smiled, a bit sheepishly. "Sorry, portal jumper, but there seemed not a better way to describe you." Midnight turned back to Maria with confused eyes. "As for your question, I don't think I've heard of other Midnights other than myself, I'm afraid." Midnight glanced around the scenery for a moment and then sighed. "So... Where to now? Standing around isn't going to aide us in many ways, so I suggest we move swiftly before-" A loud boom, that of a gunshot, ripped though the calm air, which rose in tension. "Well that's convenient..." She growled under her breath. "They're getting close... Let's move!" Suddenly, three sleeping darts came flying out from the forest, where Midnight quickly jumped out of the way and the darts hit a nearby tree instead. "NOW!" Not waiting for the others to respond, Midnight ran through the trees, disappearing through all the greenery.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:32 02/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#117 Posted: 23:01:54 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Okay, now I'm certain I heard something." Aria sighed and decided to look for the cause.

"Oh, okay. Midnight is my Cousin, so I was wondering if you knew him." Maria jumped out of the way before the darts hit her. "W-wait for me!"
---
#118 Posted: 23:53:11 02/04/2016
Icestorm quickly picked zip Maria and Vascou. Being a Kaiju he was stronger than most. "Hold on!" Icestorm ran as fast as he could.
---
SC
#119 Posted: 00:17:58 03/04/2016
"Don't leave me here,Maria"MoonLight sad.
---
#120 Posted: 00:22:18 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Uh....Sorry!" Maria yelled to Moonlight. "You can just follow us!"
---
#121 Posted: 00:35:22 03/04/2016
Midnight ran, ran like there was nothing else in the world but this moment. She breathed heavily and her heart pounded. She saw darts flying passed her, but she didn't dare look back. Only once, she glanced back to see Icestorm and Maria. She could hear footsteps this time - The scientists were nearing closer. She closed her eyes in frustration and forced out the sentence. "Augh... All of you, run on ahead! I'll distract them!"
#122 Posted: 00:48:26 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"G-got it." Maria said with a hint of concern. "You sure you can handle it?"

Oh my goodness, are those dragons?! Aria was near the group, she wanted to talk to them, but they seemed busy.
---
#123 Posted: 01:00:11 03/04/2016
"Of course, now... GO!" She listened as their pawsteps faded into the distance. Her eyes opened, full of fury as she heard the scientists closer than ever. She adrubtly stopped in her tracks, sliding in the dirt a bit. She heard the scientists stop - They had surrounded her. Midnight kept her back turned... Time it... She slowly turned around to face the scientists. They held up their dart guns and other odd machinery, just waiting for her to make a move... Midnight looked side to side. Then... She opened her mouth and blue, spiked light poured out of her mouth! Everything went into the sound of freezing, guns, and screaming. Frost had filled the air, making it impossible to see what had happened.
#124 Posted: 01:04:39 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Maria listened and ran fast away.

"Woah, that was soo coo-" Squealed Aria but quickly covered her mouth. Shoot....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:05 03/04/2016 by Eevee88
#125 Posted: 01:13:23 03/04/2016
A dart shot almost near to MoonLight."Whoa"She jumps."my leg start walking again"
---
#126 Posted: 01:25:21 03/04/2016
The frost had finally cleared. All the scientists where frozen solid in spiked ice. All the bullets had frozen before they reached Midnight. She slowly worked her way around the spikey iced-bodies and looked around, she had heard a voice. She turned her head to see in a clearing out of the forest a human girl. Midnight didn't know what to think of this, considering she had just taken on a few humans. To be safe, Midnight gave her a cold stare and growled from the back of her throat as a warning before disappearing mysteriously back into the dark forest, making it impossible to see her now as it was becoming night time.
#127 Posted: 01:27:14 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ohmygoodness~ A dragon actually notice me~" Aria was estatic. She followed the path where the dragon ma have gone.
---
#128 Posted: 01:42:07 03/04/2016
Midnight rushed through the now dark forest, almost running into trees a few times. She panted from exaustion. Finding no sight of Maria yet, she took the risk and flew above the forest to find any sight of her. She flew into the free air, the chilled wisps rushing through her wings in every beat. Finally, she hovered in mid-air and looked at the forest. Unfortunately the trees where too dense to see anything below. She exasperatedly sighed and glided back down to the spot she was in. She could've sworn she heard nearby footsteps, but instead she ran faster than ever, desperate to find her friends. "Maria?!" She looked around franticly, still running.
#129 Posted: 02:13:52 03/04/2016
MoonLight hides in the blush."I gotta hide myself in blush"She said.
---
#130 Posted: 03:12:05 03/04/2016
Ooc: remember Icestorm was carrying Maria.

Icestorm keept running with two on his back. They were slowing him down but he didn't care.
---
SC
#131 Posted: 03:16:59 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh oops, I missed that, hehe...
---
#132 Posted: 03:27:15 03/04/2016
Icestorm was trying to keep up with the others but was falling behind due to the extra weight of carrying two others.
---
SC
#133 Posted: 03:33:12 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Want me to get off?" Maria asked
---
#134 Posted: 04:42:57 03/04/2016
"If you can run." Icestorm said. Then a dart hit him. He instantly tripped and fell to the ground dropping Maria.
---
SC
#135 Posted: 05:01:48 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Icestorm!" Maria yelled. "Are you okay?! It's just a sleep dart....I hope."
---
#136 Posted: 05:54:31 03/04/2016
"R-run!" Icestorm said before falling asleep.
---
SC
#137 Posted: 06:21:12 03/04/2016
MoonLight quicking catch Icestorm."gotch and don't fall sleep"She said
---
#138 Posted: 10:28:11 03/04/2016
Midnight ran faster. Their voices! Their voices are close! She looked around and eventually came along Icestorm, who had a dart stuck in him. Midnight gasped in horror. There's no way they could have gotten to him this far... I froze all of them! Unless... There are more! AH! Midnight ducked a spilt second before a dart hit her forehead. "Oooooh.... Not good! Not good!" She looked around franticly for a way to save Icestorm, she wasn't going to leave him behind! Think... What if... No, that be too dangerous, but Icestorm needs help... Urrg, JUST DO IT! The last thought came in as she had to freeze three incoming darts as they zoomed in from the forest. Midnight let out a deep sigh. She looked down and closed her eyes, thinking this over one more time. She turned back to Icestorm, who was sleeping peacefully. She nodded to herself. This could be our only chance... Midnight took to the air again and hovered a good few feet over the forest, but still close. She inhaled deeply and waited a moment. ... ... ... NOW! Almost instantly, blue fire bombs came out of Midnight's mouth and spread all over the forest, setting it all alight. She flew back down to Icestorm, now surrounded by the wildfire. "Time for part two!" Midnight froze the fires infront of them and made a path that followed to Maria. Midnight froze the path before them and nudged Icestorm until he got on the ice. Once he did, Midnight slid him along the ice path and extended it every chance she could. She couldn't keep this up for much longer though, the fires that surrounded the forest were spreading and Midnight was already exausted enough. Midnight eventually collapsed onto Icestorm, tired from all that had been happening. She knew the scientists were slowed down, but she couldn't rest, knowing they were still out there. Desperately, she lifted her head up to the sky and screamed at the top of her lungs, "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US!", before it fell back onto Icestorm.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:43:08 03/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#139 Posted: 10:53:12 03/04/2016
Another dart got shot MoonLight."Yeow!I getting sleeply"she fall half sleep.
---
#140 Posted: 15:54:03 03/04/2016
Durza stayed behind to deal with the humans. the darts bouncing off of his scales as he stood his ground and yawned.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#141 Posted: 17:57:44 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Maria got hit by a dart too. "H..how foolish of me...heh..." And she fell sleep.

This is my chance to get up to dragons! Aria was excited, she didn't care about the fire that was almost directly by her. She tried to pick up a dragon, but it was a bit too heavy for her.
---
#142 Posted: 21:58:44 03/04/2016
Ooc: which dragon?
---
SC
#143 Posted: 22:04:43 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um... either Midnight or Icestorm.
---
#144 Posted: 22:22:08 03/04/2016
Durza saw her and swatted her away "I wont let you harm any innocent lives!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#145 Posted: 22:30:05 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Me?" Aria asked. "I wouldn't dare hurt a dragon! They're just too cute and adorable~"
---
#146 Posted: 22:45:28 03/04/2016
Durza's massive size would've been intimidating to most humans but this one was different "if that's the case then help them get out of here I'll take care of the dart slingers."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 22:47:12 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Got it~ But wait...their too heavy. Can you help me? Wait...you can't...I'll just drag them!" Aria kinda chuckled and turned away from Durza. Don't be a Idiot...Don't be a Idiot...
---
#148 Posted: 22:54:20 03/04/2016
"you know I can hear you thoughts if you think loudly enough. just relax and try to stay calm." said Durza over his shoulder as he went to engage the humans that are attacking.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#149 Posted: 23:19:49 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Eh?! Aria tried to grab Midnight, but she was still to heavy. "Ugh...this is useless." She sighed.
---
#150 Posted: 23:58:08 03/04/2016
Midnight opened her exausted, heavy eyes. Wait... That's...! "Y-you... You're the one from before!" Midnight got up hostilely. "What do you think you're doing here? It's dangerous!" Midnight looked around and saw the blue fire spreading. She breathed out more ice breath, attempting to put some of it out. She looked around and signed, then looked back down to Aria, "Listen, you need to get out of here. This isn't a safe place for a whelp like yourself." She narrowed her sapphire eyes down at her.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me