darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > What would you add if you could update Superchargers?
Page 1 of 1
What would you add if you could update Superchargers?
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#1 Posted: 07:57:41 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The title is self explanatory. This is what I would add in an update if I could.

In the racing mode, I'd love to be able to play as the other three villains. You know: The Gulper, Chill Bill, and Noodles for Sea; Hood Sickle, Bad Juju, and Threatpack for Sky; Dr. Krankcase, Pain-Yatta, and Broccoli Guy for Land. It looks like they were developed with as much effort as the playable villains. They got their own unique attacks! They wouldn't have to be fought individually like the playable four villains, maybe as a bonus for unlocking the full team, or bought from the store.

It could be in any game basically, but a bank where you could deposit gold. I'm sure we all got some Skylanders with tons of gold, and some with little to nothing. Deposit from any Skylanders into the bank, and withdraw into any other Skylanders. The same with gearbits and vehicles. I see it as a great way to speed things up like upgrading new Skylanders or buying super expensive things in the store.

What would you do?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:30:26 19/01/2016 by SpcePirateMnky
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#2 Posted: 08:07:34 19/01/2016
Bank Deffinetly, Maybe New Vehicle Customization, Like Halloween, Easter, April Fools Day
As For Removing Stuff, They Need To Remove Stardust After Hitting Rank 75 Or Atleast Make It Rarer
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 08:28:24 19/01/2016
I would personally raise the Portal Master Rank cap to at least 100, add a bank of some sort, create more Daily Quests and of course code at least 10 brand new Cores inside the game if possible.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#4 Posted: 09:26:52 19/01/2016
I think a bank is a terrible idea unless they double the stuff you can buy.
It's already too easy to fully upgrade skylanders. A bank would just make it that much worse.

I'd be happy with any of these .

battle brawl Island battle arena challenges.

An extra level or 2 , like adventure packs used to provide.

Quests for non superchargers.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#5 Posted: 09:41:27 19/01/2016
A bank sounds like a fantastic idea!

I'd also love some more on-foot gameplay. The combat is so much fun in this game, but there's not really any place where you can really explore the supercharger's brawling styles. (Battlebrawl island is great for exp, but very formulaic; and I gave up on trying to access the smaller battlebrawl missions because I kept getting that 'collide the mines' one instead). Even just making it so that you could pick which mission you do would be very much appreciated.

I do love the new mods for the vehicles, it'd be cool if you could do that to the Skylanders as well.

All this has been suggested before, but any really big ideas are better suited to Sky6. Hmm... maybe a modification on whatever determines when C-M0R shows up? Restricting the suggestions he makes to vehicles that aren't already listed in the collection? I love the free gearbits, but he's advertised the Stealth Stinger so many times. I already have the Stealth Stinger. I have two Stealth Stingers.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 11:00:41 19/01/2016
Bank, that Stardust fix, and make the villains from Supervillain Cup playable, at this point as long as it isn't IRL money.

More onfoot gameplay would be nice but at this point they might not have the devs for it avaliable.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Fireworks Emerald Sparx Gems: 3094
#7 Posted: 11:09:15 19/01/2016
A few arena challenges at BattleBrawl Island is all I'd ask for really.
---
Don't mind me, I'm just not a very talkative person.
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#8 Posted: 14:20:22 19/01/2016
I would like to see gearbits stored on the supercharger character for use on their particular vehicle instead of on the Vehicle itself. Maybe this is actually a better use for a bank, to hold gearbits. In co-op play only the vehicle being used gets them, the second character is shut out.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#9 Posted: 14:28:54 19/01/2016
It'd be a big one.

- magic items are useful again not just trash vanity items
- land segments replaced by actual on foot gameplay
- randomized chests gone, replaced by actual exploration leading to set items
- new side chapters that play out like Adventure Packs due to the lack of Adventure Packs
- elemental gates that can be opened by ANY Skylanders (not just gimmick landers)
- swap zones so that everyone can know their swap landers matter
- feats of strength so that everyone can know their Giants matter
- Traptanium areas so that everyone can know their Trap Masters matter
- better hub as Superchargers hub was not fun to explore or even look at compared to Trap Team, Swap Force, or even SSA.
- challenges for stars that doesn't need a car
- bonus missions that grant permanent stat bonuses
- survival arenas (Swap Force style not Brock's lame challenges) with multipliers for not getting hit
- score attack mode for each story chapter
- time attack for each story chapter

Man, all this is making me miss Swap Force, the most complete and polished Skylanders experience ever.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 14:33:03 19/01/2016
-Playable villains (in traps)
-Nine more race tracks with Boss Rushes for the other playable villains
-Remove Stardust after Rank 75
-Get rid of the microtransactions (Seriously WTF guys)

Quote: GameMaster78
- swap zones so that everyone can know their swap landers matter
- feats of strength so that everyone can know their Giants matter
- Traptanium areas so that everyone can know their Trap Masters matter

If you want to play as older characters in the game, then just do it. You don't need to have something that "makes them matter". If they matter to you, that's all that's important. There's no reason whatsoever to bring back mechanics from previous games.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:36 19/01/2016 by AdamGregory03
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#11 Posted: 14:39:19 19/01/2016
Lol. Well, opinions are subjective, but I remember spending 15 on Giants, Swaplanders, and Trap Masters whereas I spent 10-13 on regular landers. 15 dollar figures that are nothing more than regular 13 dollar figures after their time to shine matters to me.

So you get charged a premium for what they can do in ONE game, and that's fine by you? I mean, hey, it's your opinion, but I'm sorry if I want to know my 15 dollar figures aren't just 13 dollar figures a year later. If that's the case, might as well sell all figures at the same price each year, because in the next game, that's all they will be, regular figures.

Edit: oops, forgot to add, 13 dollar figures as of this year. Normal Skylanders, only upgraded in price, nothing more.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:43 19/01/2016 by GameMaster78
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#12 Posted: 15:25:57 19/01/2016
Well, while I don't agree with returning Feats of Strenght, SWAP Zones and Traptanium Elemental Gates (especially the latter) I do think they should put some special things for old Gimmicklanders to do, which bend well with the gameplay and don't feel incredibly forced or rushed.

Breakable walls and throwable rocks for Giants (Trap Team had them), some actual areas where your SWAP Force's Skylanders abilities matter and not just a bunch of minigames, trappable villains and Traptanium shards here and there so Trap Masters can shine again.
I'd leave SuperChargers out: they are more Cores than Gimmicklanders in my eyes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13 Posted: 15:59:13 19/01/2016
Quote: Drek95
Well, while I don't agree with returning Feats of Strenght, SWAP Zones and Traptanium Elemental Gates (especially the latter) I do think they should put some special things for old Gimmicklanders to do, which bend well with the gameplay and don't feel incredibly forced or rushed.

Breakable walls and throwable rocks for Giants (Trap Team had them), some actual areas where your SWAP Force's Skylanders abilities matter and not just a bunch of minigames, trappable villains and Traptanium shards here and there so Trap Masters can shine again.
I'd leave SuperChargers out: they are more Cores than Gimmicklanders in my eyes.

The best way to make use of vehicles is to make the games OPEN WORLD. YOU HEAR ME VV AND TfB? MAKE YOUR BABY AMAZING! BE THE PARENTS YOU ARE MEAN'T TO BE!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#14 Posted: 21:49:50 19/01/2016
Pvp of corse
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 21:50:29 19/01/2016
ONLINE, 4 PLAYER PVP. THAT IS ALL.
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#16 Posted: 22:10:30 19/01/2016
Ok remember how we can race as villains? Well if i was able to update i would let more customization. Like for instance you can play as moneybone in stratosefears vehicle. And skylanders being able to use a villains vehicle and vice-versa. I would definetly consider a bank for both cash and gearbits. Old working adventure packs...this must happen!!!! i would add a bit more diversity for the levels, put a couple swap zones and traptanium / giant zones.
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#17 Posted: 22:47:15 19/01/2016
I'd like to have the nickname features return, not just for the Skylanders, but also include nicknaming Vehicles.
#18 Posted: 23:03:14 19/01/2016
smilie^ definetly! That would be awesome if they did
---
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#19 Posted: 00:04:06 20/01/2016
There is only one thing I would add to SuperChargers if I could (well, technically two things): a Yoshi Skybrid and his Sea-based vehicle. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#20 Posted: 00:59:46 20/01/2016
Quote: GamerZack7
There is only one thing I would add to SuperChargers if I could (well, technically two things): a Yoshi Skybrid and his Sea-based vehicle. smilie

That's exactly what I was hoping for. Yoshi could be of the Magic element and his Sea Vehicle should be of the Water element. I would call them "Flutter Wing Yoshi" and the "River Dragon".
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#21 Posted: 01:00:28 20/01/2016
First, replace stardust with coins after rank 75. Second, make C-MOR automatically appear for everyone on the day of the update. Oh, and maybe some new Battlebrawl quests. They're the closest thing to arena battles right now.
#22 Posted: 01:58:02 20/01/2016
V Yes, I am getting tired of Stardust. Stardust has become completely useless ever since I've reached Rank 75.
#23 Posted: 03:02:17 20/01/2016
I really hope they consider updating the portal master rank to 100
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#24 Posted: 05:51:37 20/01/2016
PVP! And more stuff to do after you beat the game like challenges, bonus missions, quests, battles, etc.
---
Any last wishes?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#25 Posted: 07:41:29 20/01/2016

Please, no more exclusives.

I could just add some new little things and bug fixes, like... Some missions to do with the Skylanders, and bring back Magic Items.
---
Bruh
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#26 Posted: 09:12:35 20/01/2016
Pvp. Nothing else
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#27 Posted: 09:24:44 20/01/2016
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
Pvp. Nothing else

I'm in favor of PvP, but I doubt they could do something balanced now.
---
Bruh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#28 Posted: 13:01:05 20/01/2016
PVP and replacing the existence of Stardust with gold after you reach the maximum Portal Master Rank. Or just make it count as gold or something.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#29 Posted: 18:41:48 20/01/2016
Nickname return
Battle mode return
Online battle mode
Star dust changed to experience when reached max portal master rank
Portal Master Rank 100 cap
Bank
Arena challenges
Magic items
Trapmaster chests (like giants chests in swap force)
More purchasable levels like adventure packs
Some new cores that aren't superchargers. I hate how this year all the characters are the gimmick.
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
#30 Posted: 18:56:53 20/01/2016
That stopped being updates to the game and how one'd change the game entirely. Guys,patches don't work that way, it'd be asking too much if they had someone to code in PVP back with a few ported arenas because most of the team has moved on to their other games and 7.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:10 20/01/2016 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#31 Posted: 21:22:38 20/01/2016
Yeah, seems most people are talking along the lines of DLC here. A single update isn't supposed to be too drastic.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#32 Posted: 22:30:57 20/01/2016
Quote: TheShadowDragon

That's exactly what I was hoping for. Yoshi could be of the Magic element and his Sea Vehicle should be of the Water element. I would call them "Flutter Wing Yoshi" and the "River Dragon".

Those are the exact elements I'd considered. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#33 Posted: 06:18:08 22/01/2016
I'm also perplexed why they give out stardust after you've maxed. I think they should 2x or 3x gearbit awards (or gold) once you've achieved max rank.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#34 Posted: 12:57:05 22/01/2016
I would add new tracks based off of the Adventure Pack piece locations. Honestly, it's a damn shame they didn't implement this. Probably a decision made in an attempt to maximize profits.
#35 Posted: 20:57:38 27/01/2016
There's no loss of profit in just porting some assets from TT in a vaguely race track shape - Mirror of Mystery and Nightmare Express assets are even used in Racing from the look of a few ruins and dirt road tracks.

Also, I might've figured out why villains can't switch vehicles - in Racing,the end of race screen actually has the Skylander dismount to do an animation beside the vehicle,but you guessed it, villains stay inside. It's not impossible that they don't have their entire models there, though in console they definately do for the capture screens. Stupid reasoning,but not out of place this time.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me