Page 1 of 1
Can I have help? [CLOSED]
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#1 Posted: 18:53:41 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been thinking about playing the IOS version of Superchargers on my IPad Mini 2, but if I wanted to, where would I find just a controller and a portal? Is that all it would take to unlock the full game?
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#2 Posted: 20:16:57 18/01/2016
You would need those and from what I've heard you would need a special iOS version of hot streak the problem is that even if you have a regular hot streak the ones in the iOS starter packs are considered "special".
---
PANCAKES!
Pokypro Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#3 Posted: 00:55:08 19/01/2016
There are tablet starter packs that you can buy for the tablet/IOS version, which comes with a controller and Bluetooth portal (as well as the three figures). But what I recommend is getting yourself a Skylanders Trap Team Tablet starter pack for pretty cheap and then buying one land vehicle (as Superchargers requires at least one land vehicle). The trap team portal works with superchargers meaning that you just scored two games for a good price. Sure you can buy the Supercharger one and use it with Trap Team, but the Trap Team starter packs would be way cheaper by now as stores are trying to get rid of them. Before buying however, I recommend looking the app up on the App Store and demo the first level for free (as the game allows you to do this), just to check if your IPad can handle the game (as some models are too old to handle the app). Hope I helped smilie
---
Skylanders Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokypro)
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#4 Posted: 15:06:30 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks, you guys were a big help! Someone can close this now!
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me