Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of spyro, hilarious mash up story
Page 1 of 1
The legend of spyro, hilarious mash up story [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 05:03:14 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
(This is made to be dumb and made to be funny and made to be a mixture of some other spyro games AND other things)
Spyro was reading the newspaper to find a new gold dragon was raiding the dragon realms and trying to destroy all of both avalars and skylands. Spyro had to do something he went to destroy him, but, the gold dragon trapped him. But, a ho-oh came and picked up Spyro and dropped him inside a tree.

Spyro had a broken wing because he had fallen into the tree. He moved his tail around to get out of the inside of this hollow tree. Then he decided to ask his ancestors what to do, so he asked "I want to get out of this tree but I don't know how." And one ancestor answered "so do I!" Then a tree cutter came along, he was an old beaver, with an axe. "Can you get me out of this tree!" Asked Spyro, "yeah, but it's will take ya'll to work for me's a years or two" the old beaver replied. "Okay, I'll cut trees with you for a year!" Spyro replied, so the cut down half of the trees in avalar and burned them. But, the power of the ancestors in spyro made spyro in one breath made the trees immediately come back. But then, he saw a strange plant, he had an urge to eat it. So he did. He became a monstrous beast like malefor, but worse, he became evil like Cynder was. But, it wore off. Then he thought, if I cut all the trees in Avalar I could get much money, but he didn't. A few days later, Spyro was running around. But then, malefor was standing right in front of him. "Well, well, we'll spyro your in a real pickle now!" Malefor flinged spyro right into a tree, again. The beaver came again "should I work for you again?" Said spyro. The beaver nodded and took Spyro out of the tree. He gaveven spyro cutting tools "This time I reckon we'll cutter down all of Avalar" The beaver clipped spyro's wings to make him not fly away and handed spyro an axe.

First they cut down the tree right after crossing the river, the big oak tree. Then they got some others. Spyro thought he could do it faster by cutting down the tree then burning it. Sometimes spyro would just hit the tree with his tail. Finally, all of Avalar was gone, every tree. Now, spyro breathed on Avalar and trees popped up randomly.

Spyro then went to fight malefor. But, Malefor was really big, and went to avalar and destroyed it. Spyro breathed on it, and it was back. But, he got in the tree, again. The beaver came back and made hime work for him again.

Will work more on it later
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:47:59 18/01/2016 by Alydol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me