darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > What's wrong with Birthday Bash Pop Fizz?
Page 1 of 1
What's wrong with Birthday Bash Pop Fizz?
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 23:13:51 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
First thing's first, I am finally back. I got violently ill, I've recovered, so I'm finally back and I can finally get to those posts I said I would make.
So I just got Birthday Bash Pop Fizz in the mail, and he looks great, I plan on reviewing him in the review topic, but he seems glitchy... or at the very least, poorly done.

When jumping on bounce pads, he tends to freeze in mid air, only going about half the distance, making you jump on it over and over till it doesn't freak out. His poison attack simply doesn't exist on certain floors, the one I've seen most being wooden floors. His gloves are yellow and green, but when going into Beast mode, his gloves change back to the color of Big Bubble Pop Fizz. To top this off, when in the online lobby, the icon of Birthday Bash Pop Fizz is not Birthday Bash Pop Fizz, it's Pop Fizz in a clown suit.

What in the world is going on with Birthday Bash Pop Fizz? I've never once seen a figure that needed a patch this desperately bad...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 23:22:27 16/01/2016
Variants with form changes usually have only a few color changes if at all, Love Potion and Punch PF being the exception infact. Ninjini's effects are purple and her bottle is bright pink even in Scarlet version, for example.

Never heard of glitchy jumps though, but the picky floor AoEs are common - but some are invisible or spawned in the wrong elevation instead of just not activating, I've noticed.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 23:32:11 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Variants with form changes usually have only a few color changes if at all, Love Potion and Punch PF being the exception infact. Ninjini's effects are purple and her bottle is bright pink even in Scarlet version, for example.

Never heard of glitchy jumps though, but the picky floor AoEs are common - but some are invisible or spawned in the wrong elevation instead of just not activating, I've noticed.

Hear anything about the clown suit icon? It's really bugging me. That is not my Pop Fizz!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 23:47:15 16/01/2016
That was obviously an early version of BB BB Pop Fizz's design, it's not on the toy nor in the final game except in that one slot in the Collections.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 00:03:00 17/01/2016
Quote: CelesteInk
First thing's first, I am finally back. I got violently ill, I've recovered, so I'm finally back and I can finally get to those posts I said I would make.
So I just got Birthday Bash Pop Fizz in the mail, and he looks great, I plan on reviewing him in the review topic, but he seems glitchy... or at the very least, poorly done.

When jumping on bounce pads, he tends to freeze in mid air, only going about half the distance, making you jump on it over and over till it doesn't freak out. His poison attack simply doesn't exist on certain floors, the one I've seen most being wooden floors. His gloves are yellow and green, but when going into Beast mode, his gloves change back to the color of Big Bubble Pop Fizz. To top this off, when in the online lobby, the icon of Birthday Bash Pop Fizz is not Birthday Bash Pop Fizz, it's Pop Fizz in a clown suit.

What in the world is going on with Birthday Bash Pop Fizz? I've never once seen a figure that needed a patch this desperately bad...

Hmmm, well I remeber there was something *cough*Nightfall*cough*
#6 Posted: 00:11:33 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
@Aura24 Yeah, that's what I figured... and this is why it's bugging me so much. That's not Birthday Bash Pop Fizz, it's an early version of him, pretty much an image of a prototype. When you sell these figures, you fix that crap before putting it on shelves. I mean, it's just an icon... ._. One of the many problems with Superchargers, paying $15 for an unfinished product. Sigh.

@Deja Vu You know, you're right. I just don't own her, and I didn't experience all the crap that was going on with her, so I still never got to see how badly she needed to be patched. As for ones I've played as and seen with my own eyes, yeah, Birthday Bash needs a patch so bad.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 00:21:49 17/01/2016
Nightfall's issue was just not working at all in the first wave version. The gameplay on its own seemed to work fine, even with the amount of particles she uses.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#8 Posted: 00:36:30 17/01/2016
Despite the issues you've mentioned, my B4 (Birthday Bash Big Bubble) Pop Fizz is working fine and his health is a little higher than his original SuperCharger counterpart.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me