darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > ....So, this thing in the Superchargers FAQ appeared.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
....So, this thing in the Superchargers FAQ appeared.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1 Posted: 22:15:18 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
https://support.activision.com...-SuperChargers/

I saw someone mention it on the Wiki and seriously thought it was a joke. Not only the game showers currency on you,now you can pay real money for customized cars! Useful...?

I just hope they don't make this the thing worth carrying over to Skylanders 6.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 22:20:45 16/01/2016
I haven't seen that option in the game. Is this some update I wasn't aware of, or what?
---
Dead
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 22:32:29 16/01/2016
I just saw the option to buy with real money when talking to BOOM 5000 on PS4. Microtransactions in Skylanders main games humm? As long as it is possible to get the custom parts with gearbits, it's really just an optional feature that you can ignore. Maybe they are experimenting? Maybe in future games we will have the possibility to buy virtual versions of characters/vehicles/items that can no longer be found at retail?
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:46 16/01/2016 by newkill
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 22:45:13 16/01/2016
OH ****

WE'RE DONE

IT'S ALL OVER

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#5 Posted: 22:50:54 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
As long as it's optional, of course it's fine, but out of all things giving it to the easily farmable currency is kinda weird - I definately was expecting them to bring over paid extra Instants.
Didn't see a post about a new update, so it might've been added already or they'll still get it fully implemented.
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 23:22:44 16/01/2016
So I see they're trying to jump on the DLC bandwagon, except this seems to be stuff you can already get with the Gearbits that are abundant. I'm not sure how they're expecting to make money off of this, because I know that I'm not paying for something that I could already get for free. Come on Acti, I've already given you enough of my money in the past four years......
---
Purple dragon.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7 Posted: 23:25:48 16/01/2016
Weird. I haven't found this option yet iether.

I don't think in game purchases are bad though. but obviously they'd have to b careful and not block content ( like the trophys) , just have it as an option to speed things up.

Sure farming enough gear bits to collect everything takes a while ( ive nearly got everything) but I don't really think people care enough to buy them with real money . They don't really do anything.

I agree it could be some kind of test, but I would've thought the iPad version this year was doing that already with instant figures.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 23:58:38 16/01/2016
Ok, I know it's very hard to get enough gearbits without C-Mor and some of us are pretty desperate... but not that desperate!!
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#9 Posted: 01:11:09 17/01/2016
Well luckily you don't have to set up your account with a credit card, otherwise there would be a lot of broke parents, LMAO!
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#10 Posted: 01:19:58 17/01/2016
Calling it how I see it - a desperate and petty cash grab. How low will they stoop to milk people of money? Come on now...we're super fans here...but the average more casual fan and/or parents will look at this and think it's ridiculous. As a fan, I'm disgusted with this move. I understand mobile games with in-app purchases, but this is a console game here. And don't try to justify this as proper DLC. Buying gearbits with money is basically the same thing as buying gems with money in Lost Islands. You expect it in Lost Islands, but not in a full-fledged console game...this wreaks of desperation. Superchargers already has it's many faults without this additional cash grab making it look even uglier. Add this to the list of complaints we've compiled about the questionable decisions Activision has made. This is just another hole dug into the grave of the Skylanders franchise.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11 Posted: 01:33:51 17/01/2016
Well, this is Activision we're talking about here. They won't be satisfied until they have a money bin the size of Jupiter.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#12 Posted: 01:44:01 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: mastermc54

Let's not be so dramatic. They're slapping microtransactions on something you can farm in Chapter 51 for 15-30 minutes easily. Feels like Acti couldn't find where to test it and put it on whatever, not a cash grab or greedy move or whatever derogatory term for IRL money purchases people are using this week. Yes, it can BECOME one if they start putting it as genuine advantages for people who pay more, but as a time saver, just like in Lost Islands and friends, it's harming no one.
Considering how microtransactions are here to stay, I'd rather have this than buying stat bonuses to Skylanders/Vehicles or Revenge of Trinkets DLC.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:43 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
#13 Posted: 02:56:23 17/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Let's not be so dramatic. They're slapping microtransactions on something you can farm in Chapter 51 for 15-30 minutes easily. Feels like Acti couldn't find where to test it and put it on whatever, not a cash grab or greedy move or whatever derogatory term for IRL money purchases people are using this week. Yes, it can BECOME one if they start putting it as genuine advantages for people who pay more, but as a time saver, just like in Lost Islands and friends, it's harming no one.
Considering how microtransactions are here to stay, I'd rather have this than buying stat bonuses to Skylanders/Vehicles or Revenge of Trinkets DLC.

Sorry to burst your bubble Bifrost, but you have Skylanders love blinders on and you're making excuses for their bad decisions. I haven't mentioned it in the multiple other threads where you've gotten defensive of the franchise and/or Activision whenever people talk about "the elephant in the room" or discuss issues with Activision, but calling out others' comments as being overly dramatic in discussion about a dumb company move isn't going to fly. Everybody is allowed to bring their opinions to the table in this fan forum as we've all invested time & money in Skylanders. It makes Activision look bad & desperate to be doing this. And it makes Disney Infinity, Nintendo Amiibo, and Lego Dimensions all look better in comparison...not trying to be dramatic...just pointing out my personal view of the TTL market with this newly introduced attempt at bleeding consumer wallets dry of money. Toys are supposed to be the relentless cash grab in Toys to Life games. This is a new level of low.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#14 Posted: 03:10:34 17/01/2016
Micro transactions in a game that costs $75-$100 AND allows you to buy hundreds of dollars of figures....and we need to buy more? I get why micro transactions exist, but that's primarily on FREE games, which are primarily mobile. No business being in a game like this. Doesn't harm me per se, but it's irritating as all get out. I had this same feeling when they appeared on the latest MK game. In both cases however, both can be ignored with "effort" in the game itself. Microtransactions in free games are more insidious, because it essentially REQUIRES purchase to get the core value of the product to be exposed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:31:25 17/01/2016 by TakeYourLemons
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#15 Posted: 03:48:44 17/01/2016
There's no excuse for this at all. It's what everyone is saying is the desperation to recoup losses on this one. If there was another update to implement this. When I finally play the game i'll just delete the update to keep it off. Sorry, but the fact that many paid a ton of money for these there's no reason for this type of thing to be there. It's not dlc at all it's microtransactions to get people to pay more for a game that's just furthering a point of not supporting. Another reason it's time to pack it up.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#16 Posted: 03:52:24 17/01/2016
So, this is what Skylanders has become?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#17 Posted: 04:16:17 17/01/2016
I guess it's time to sell your entire collection and never support the franchise anymore smilie

you have Skylanders love blinders on and you're making excuses for their bad decisions.

No, that's called staying positive and keeping an open mind about the decisions the producers/developpers do with a franchise we love even if they seem odd or bad at first.

Quote:
bleeding consumer wallets dry of money.

That's dramatic. It's the consumer's fault if he thinks he is forced to buy everything and makes the personal decision to put all his money in it.
---
bye
#18 Posted: 05:05:21 17/01/2016
I'd say people have more than enough rights to be ticked off that what is essentially "Microtransactions: The Game" is introducing microntransactions.

This kind of stuff is why I think Activision is seriously hindering the franchise. They're too greedy. If they keep this up then Skylanders 6 very well could be the last game.
---
Check this out! Please?
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#19 Posted: 05:31:26 17/01/2016
Quote: newkill
I guess it's time to sell your entire collection and never support the franchise anymore smilie

you have Skylanders love blinders on and you're making excuses for their bad decisions.

No, that's called staying positive and keeping an open mind about the decisions the producers/developpers do with a franchise we love even if they seem odd or bad at first.

Quote:
bleeding consumer wallets dry of money.

That's dramatic. It's the consumer's fault if he thinks he is forced to buy everything and makes the personal decision to put all his money in it.

Well technically not "his" fault if "his" kid buys it without his knowledge.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#20 Posted: 06:08:13 17/01/2016
Still the parents' fault if this happens.

Quote: AdamGregory03
I'd say people have more than enough rights to be ticked off that what is essentially "Microtransactions: The Game" is introducing microntransactions.

Physical toys are not microtransactions.
---
bye
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#21 Posted: 07:06:07 17/01/2016
Okay, that's not bad, considering that is optional, and you can buy it with Gearbits. Don't get dramatic people. As long as it's optional, I see no problem. It's just a way to make money easily. You don't need to buy if you don't want. You can play the game for it.
---
Bruh
#22 Posted: 13:15:36 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator

Sorry to burst your bubble Bifrost, but you have Skylanders love blinders on and you're making excuses for their bad decisions. I haven't mentioned it in the multiple other threads where you've gotten defensive of the franchise and/or Activision whenever people talk about "the elephant in the room" or discuss issues with Activision, but calling out others' comments as being overly dramatic in discussion about a dumb company move isn't going to fly. Everybody is allowed to bring their opinions to the table in this fan forum as we've all invested time & money in Skylanders. It makes Activision look bad & desperate to be doing this. And it makes Disney Infinity, Nintendo Amiibo, and Lego Dimensions all look better in comparison...not trying to be dramatic...just pointing out my personal view of the TTL market with this newly introduced attempt at bleeding consumer wallets dry of money. Toys are supposed to be the relentless cash grab in Toys to Life games. This is a new level of low.

Are you going to get all up in arms and call me a white knight every time I try to defend something? Because that's getting tiring and it's kinda disrespectful.

You're being overly dramatic and acting like this is the end of the franchise over nothing, as usual. Acti put microtransactions in COD already, they shove it all on their mobile and F2P games, of course they'd attempt this here eventually. I'm just being thankful it's in some useless feature only people in a rush would even consider and not double paywalls on story chapters or locking good content behind DLC that's not a figure.
I didn't see you whining about it when buyable Instants appeared on the iOS version, which isn't exactly free, either.
Also,you didn't invent TTL,you're not the one that decides what the genre is supposed to be or sell, sorry.

Back on this subject, y'know something they could put behind microtransactions that'd harm no one? Music test. We rip the game's songs the old fashioned way already, and their soundtracks are absolutely horrid having 1/4 of the game's better tracks, why not just make the job easier and put some special Groove Machine that can play any section of a level's theme? Though this could lead to them hunting down the soundtrack channel, which then would not be cool at all, I guess. Aww.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:19:18 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#23 Posted: 13:44:39 17/01/2016
Please, keep it clean and relax.

This means nothing; this is an experiment to see how people react. If people react poorly (which is happening)? It won't show up in the next game. This isn't the end of the world; it's only a test.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:00 17/01/2016 by Matteomax
#24 Posted: 15:17:21 17/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Physical toys are not microtransactions.

Still, they're something you pay for in order to play the game.
---
Check this out! Please?
#25 Posted: 15:21:57 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The specific term might be DLC. Physical thing, but it's downloadable content to your game.Microtransactions are usually not huge content like an entire character, it's things like double XP, powerups, etc.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:43 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
#26 Posted: 15:35:39 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I also forgot to ask from those who have the option already,how much to Gearbits cost anyway? Battlecast has fair pricing on gold but Lost Islands was hilariously all over the place with their pricing(I think the amount to convert gems into gold wasn't even enough to buy decent houses, and you could spend those gems to speed up things that make double if not triple that gold).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:59 17/01/2016 by TTD
#27 Posted: 17:35:47 17/01/2016
Thank you. With that I know I should ignore every reply you make from now on in a topic. It'll save me a lot of pointless arguing over things that aren't going to take anyone anywhere, just cause a lot of anger and possibly removed posts for going offtopic.

Thank you for owning up to the fact that you make baseless accusations and can't back them up with proof...it certainly adds to your credibility. Feel free to ignore me...at least I can bring a balanced approach to this forum which includes both positivity about Skylanders and constructive criticism, not to mention the countless times I've helped others in locating items or pointing out sales. Obrigado.
#28 Posted: 18:17:03 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I could very well have basis to continue a pointless argument, defend my pride, be right, whatever the heck, but I think I made my point clear that I'll just stay on topic rather than try to stir up anger and bickering.

Oh yeah, I forgot.
Quote:
2. I purchased Custom Parts using Gearbits and they're not showing up in game. What should I do?

Remember to check in the Customization Station to be sure that the item is truly missing. The Customization Station can be found in the Skylanders Academy area on the left-hand side next to the BOOM 5000 robot.
In addition, remember that if you get a duplicate part, the value of the part in Gearbits will be automatically refunded to you.
If you are still missing your Custom Parts, please call 1-844-HELP-EON.

I surely have the money to do an international call to ask for the bug with my magical disappearing big chest. At least I didn't get it with real money, just C-MOR. A bug fix so the game doesn't think I'm trying to acess Customization without a Supercharger because the select box for both places are too close?(did some testing and yeah, the amount of space they push you to the side COULD make the game select the other) Naaah. There's even an empty space to the other side of Pandergast to separate them, very little excuse.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:21:15 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#29 Posted: 19:05:37 17/01/2016
I'll move on from Skylanders to Playmation!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:08 17/01/2016 by Pokemon2
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#30 Posted: 19:16:29 17/01/2016
I surely have the money to do an international call to ask for the bug with my magical disappearing big chest.

To be fair, Skylanders isn't actually sold in your country, correct?
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#31 Posted: 19:19:55 17/01/2016
I hate the idea of microtransactions being incorporated into skylanders. One thing that turns me off of many games nowadays is when the publisher finds it necessary to essentially 'nickel and dime' the consumer. We already spend quite a substantial amount of money on the figurines which no doubt is making them millions so I fail to see no reason of putting microtransactions in the game other than to milk us. I always like to defend skylanders but I honestly cannot justify microtransactions. Let's not get confused between microtransactions and DLC here, DLC is downloadable content which adds a substantial amount of content to the game such as the Mario Kart 8 DLC (which I honestly wouldn't mind seeing in skylanders, especially considering how fair nintendo's pricing was) while microtransactions is essentially a business model where the players have the option to purchase virtual goods via micropayments such as skins or equipment for the character. I really hope that we don't see any in the next skylanders game because I fear that it will be the last straw for a lot of people and with competition such as Lego Demensions and Amiibo on the rise, this could really hurt sales.
#32 Posted: 20:04:48 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
I surely have the money to do an international call to ask for the bug with my magical disappearing big chest.

To be fair, Skylanders isn't actually sold in your country, correct?

Nah, but it's still going to be expensive from countries other than the US calling there. Unless the number actually works elsewhere - in here we don't support letters in phone numbers at all ._.

Quote: Pokemon2
I'll move on from Skylanders to Playmation!

????
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:09 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#33 Posted: 20:28:10 17/01/2016

Nah, but it's still going to be expensive from countries other than the US calling there. Unless the number actually works elsewhere - in here we don't support letters in phone numbers at all ._.

We don't support letters in phone numbers either - it's just that each letter has a number that corresponds with it - in this case 800.HELPEON is the same as 1.800.435.7366.

But in regards to this number, the website this is from is Activision's US support site. For non US countries, you'd be directed to the local support site.
#34 Posted: 20:30:44 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, that's why then. Well, you learn something new every day :3
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#35 Posted: 21:54:15 17/01/2016
Quote: weebbby

Thank you for owning up to the fact that you make baseless accusations and can't back them up with proof...it certainly adds to your credibility. Feel free to ignore me...at least I can bring a balanced approach to this forum which includes both positivity about Skylanders and constructive criticism, not to mention the countless times I've helped others in locating items or pointing out sales. Obrigado.

Thank you for being a hypocrite.

Care to elaborate there or or is it just a hobby of yours to make snippy comments just for kicks? I think Bifrost and I were done with our mini squabble.

You were done, I just had to stop sitting idly by:
Read your own posts -

"You seem to have a loose tongue and feel free to say whatever you want accusing others of stuff which simply isn't true."

It's described almost every post of yours in this topic.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#36 Posted: 23:02:31 17/01/2016
It's literally on the box.

It says "Additional game content that may be made available in-game can be purchased using real money through a PS PLUS account"

Did y'all not read this? Why are y'all surprised?
#37 Posted: 23:24:25 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I bought the Digital Owners Pack, so I have no box to read.

But huh, I think at the most people pointed this out waaaay back and since it wasn't in the base game no one cared.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:42 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#38 Posted: 00:37:06 18/01/2016
if they wanted to actually do transactions like that, why don't they add levels digitally? that might be something to consider or allow characters to get variant colors as such. Atleast the dlc could be considered that then.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#39 Posted: 01:58:44 18/01/2016
Quote: tigerdr
if they wanted to actually do transactions like that, why don't they add levels digitally? that might be something to consider or allow characters to get variant colors as such. Atleast the dlc could be considered that then.

I mean, if they REALLY want to go DLC, then add some real content. Levels and/or features.
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#40 Posted: 05:06:37 18/01/2016

TROLLING THUNDER has been unleashed!

Anyway, a lot of users have made good arguments on both sides. When I looked this up, I was a little surprised in the end, especially given what an unnecessary service it seems to be, for reasons Sboy13 has pointed out. I've been playing through the game on nightmare difficulty and so far I haven't seen any need for gearbits or any sort of 'temporary power-ups' (as I think it said in the webpage in the link in the OP) that are paid for. With vehicles like the Shark Tank, Jet Stream and Sky Slicer, you'd never need to buy these, and there are already portal master powers that strengthen vehicles too. Frankly, I'm fine with it though--making elemental gates only able to be opened by trap masters in Skylanders Trap Team seemed much worse than this. Yes Skylanders is an expensive hobby, and a policy of "what you don't need to buy doesn't hurt you" is generally in order, but this isn't something you need to get to play the game like the Trap Masters in the previous example were, so I won't gripe.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#41 Posted: 07:13:09 18/01/2016
I really don't mind if in game purchases are a thing for unimportant items in games.

But I just saw the prices they are trying to charge for these 3 random boxes of parts and it's pretty ridiculous .

The 17 item chest costs almost as much as a new toy skylander costs.

The item chests are not worth anywhere near that. No one in their right mind would buy them.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#42 Posted: 08:52:25 18/01/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: tigerdr

I mean, if they REALLY want to go DLC, then add some real content. Levels and/or features.

Exactly, I'd quite happily buy DLC if it's worth the money. Microtransactions on the other hand, no.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#43 Posted: 09:12:29 18/01/2016
Will have a look today at these microtransactions. Fortunately we still have the option to get those gearbits just playing the game.

I hope it is clearly stated that those gearbits can also be get by playing the game, so people don't get confused.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#44 Posted: 16:12:52 18/01/2016
I just saw the option to buy with real money when talking to BOOM 5000 on PS4. Microtransactions in Skylanders main games humm? As long as it is possible to get the custom parts with gearbits, it's really just an optional feature that you can ignore. Maybe they are experimenting? Maybe in future games we will have the possibility to buy virtual versions of characters/vehicles/items that can no longer be found at retail?

first of all optional or not, microtransaction dont belong at all in a game that is so expensive as skylanders. you can try and ignore it, but this looks like the beginning of something more. next they are gonna sell you hats etc. and this was clearly patched in the game later, its another reason that i dont like patches. its so easy to change the game after release(the game had been given very bad press if reviewers had known about this). if this is the sign of what to come, then skylanders have pretty much come to its end for me.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:18:56 18/01/2016 by CountMoneyBone
#45 Posted: 16:21:36 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
You can complain about patches all day but as Hexin_Wishes pointed out this was planned and in the box.

Also slippery slope. There's no evil intent that says that they MUST start charging for other things next game,there's this thing called a choice that may or may not be made or changed.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#46 Posted: 16:37:23 18/01/2016
You can complain about patches all day but as Hexin_Wishes pointed out this was planned and in the box.

Also slippery slope. There's no evil intent that says that they MUST start charging for other things next game,there's this thing called a choice that may or may not be made or changed.

planned or not, there have not been said a word about it in the press or on any gaming web sites. they should have mention microtransaction in their videos. where they are smiling and saying how fantastic their game is. i sure did the right thing not to buy this game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#47 Posted: 16:40:04 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Why should they? It's optional. They didn't say a word about having two different control configurations, they didn't say a word about unavaliable villains, they didn't say a word about patches. For someone that likes the game,it's no less fantastic because they didn't say every single darn feature in the game before launch like everyone needed a manual of How to Like Superchargers.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:40:18 18/01/2016 by Bifrost
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#48 Posted: 17:08:24 18/01/2016
I think them including that line on the box of the game in plain sight (it's not huge text but you don't need a magnifying glass to read it) is suffice.

There's plenty this series has to be outraged over but this isn't really one of them. Almost every next gen game has DLC (and that's all micro transactions are) and patches fix games of glitches and other errors, why do you hate them?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#49 Posted: 20:25:58 18/01/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone

planned or not, there have not been said a word about it in the press or on any gaming web sites. they should have mention microtransaction in their videos. where they are smiling and saying how fantastic their game is. i sure did the right thing not to buy this game.

You just love looking for the downside and negative parts of the games, huh?

It's OPTIONAL, the game's not forcing us to buy the microtransactions. You are beginning to overdo your 'Here's another reason Skylanders fail!' routine.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me