Page 1 of 1
iOS character downloading issues
anubis Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 09:40:29 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Hi,

Since the 12th of January, the iOS game has force us to upgrade the app to the latest one (1.2.1). The game has to download again all the characters and vehicles.

From our collection, these characters and vehicles don't want to download; it's blocked to 00% and then getting an error 23. It looks like an issue on their server side because the rest of our collections are downloading correctly...

- Sea Shadow (really annoying just got it last week!)
- Lob Star
- Crusher
- Terrafin
- Eruptor
- Double Trouble

All the compatible characters from our collection work fine under TrapTeam and before the update (using an iPad 4 with iOS 9.0).

@Advisor_Orville ??

Cheers,
Ced.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 10:58:31 16/01/2016
In the current update, collections seem to be scrambling in all sorts of different ways, Orville said in another thread the next update should fix it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
sirxtommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#3 Posted: 11:35:30 16/01/2016
they should need add options download all character and vehicles for future update
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#4 Posted: 19:56:37 28/01/2016
We received some reports of this problem and were able to uncover an issue. It should be a server side fix so hope to have this fixed this week.
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#5 Posted: 17:32:40 29/01/2016
This issue has been fixed. To get the fix, make sure you are on wi-fi, force-quit the app, and then re-launch the app.

1. Double click the Home button.
  2. Swipe to the Superchargers app.
  3. Touch the app card and flick it up and off the screen.
  4. Click the Home button.
  5. Re-launch Superchargers.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me