Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 05:39:41 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay so you just roleplay as your avatar smilie

I howled to the night sky. The moon was very bright, bright enough to light a house!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 18:50:24 16/01/2016
As the young Foxtail walked along on the moonlit night, he heard a howl in the distance. He howled in response; he always liked meeting new animals!
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 00:22:12 17/01/2016
(Moving to Role play, as this is more of a Role play than a Forum Game)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 20:13:58 18/01/2016
In a blinding flash, four characters appeared in the plane of night. Two were dark angels- one female, one male. One was an anthropomorphic hedgehog. The final one was a floating pink cat-like creature.
Shadmé looked at her companions in confusion. "Is anyone else getting déjà vu?"
Mew nodded its head, floating to Shadmé's other shoulder.
"We've done many strange things together," Dark Pit admitted. "Does anyone remember that one time we were on a bus?"
"I think so! And there was another time-"
The two angels were interrupted by howling in a location far from them.
"Stop messing around," Shadow growled. "If you were just watching what was going on, you'd have assessed the situation already."
"I'm not messing around!" Dark Pit retorted. "If you're so smart, then tell us: is whoever howling a threat?" The glimmering moon cast an ethereal light on his rather annoyed face.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#5 Posted: 04:59:37 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The wolf came down and growled, "you think I am a threat?" Said the wolf "I protect these realms and need no help!"
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#6 Posted: 21:40:09 19/01/2016
Freddy Fazbear tried to jumpscare the wolf and he said "Roar! I Am Scary!"
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#7 Posted: 23:03:24 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It didn't work
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#8 Posted: 22:32:10 20/01/2016
Shadmé and Dark Pit jumped as the wolf appeared from seemingly nowhere. They all listened to its words carefully before Dark Pit turned to Shadow, smirking slightly. "A threat, huh?"
Shadow twitched an ear, turning to the wolf. "Listen, pal," he growled back. "We weren't asking to help you. I don't know why you think we're so gracious. Besides, you didn't designate whether your are a threat to us. You make no sense."
"Calm down, Shadow," Shadmé sighed. She, too, made eye contact with the wolf. "We'll leave here if you need. But beg pardon, where do the 'realms you protect' end? I have no clue how we got here."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#9 Posted: 23:47:55 20/01/2016
Freddy saw Dark Pit and told him "All you are is a clone of Pit in Smash Bros." and he said to Shadow, "All you are is a clone of Sonic!"
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#10 Posted: 01:14:56 21/01/2016
"Shadme!" Skyward ran toward the angel. "I missed you! How are the others? Who's with you? And do you know exactly why and how we're here?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#11 Posted: 03:49:14 26/01/2016
Vascou was flying peacefully when he saw a group of creatures bellow. The dog/bat decended from the sky and landed on a large tree branch, watching curiously.

((This sounds cool!))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me