Page 1 of 1
Elemental Abilities [CLOSED]
Selene101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#1 Posted: 02:27:47 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Here's a complete list on every breath ability in DOTD.

Spyro's abilities

Fire

• Dragon Fire -- The basic fire breath. At higher levels, the fire can spread from enemy to enemy
  • Comet Dash -- A powerful physical move. Leaves a trail of fire behind. Holding the button commences one Comet Dash after another.

Ice

• Ice Spikes -- Like the Ice Shards of ANB, but have a shorter range. At higher levels, they explode to freeze the enemy.
  • Snow Storm -- Spyro spins in an icy style. Mainly physical move. Leaves a trail of ice behind. At higher levels, rapidly pressing light melee speeds up the spinning and shoots ice shards.

Earth

• Earth Boulder -- Spyro rolls around in a boulder. Landing on enemies flings them up a little. At higher levels, holding the light melee button charges up a Boulder Dash.
  • Earth Shot -- Shoots a projectile. At higher levels, it can be charged up.

Electricity

• Electric Stream -- Locks on to enemies and stuns them. Only fires short bursts if there are no enemies.
  • Electric Sphere -- Forms an electric orb around Spyro and keeps him in place. at higher levels, repeatidly pressing the light melee button generates electric pulses.

Cynder's abilities

Poison

• Venom -- Shoots out balls of poison that leave behind green clouds. Any enemy hit by either the ball or the cloud are poisoned. At higher levels, it can be charged up.
  • Scorpion Strike -- Cynder flips/spins up and then down. A good physical move for ripping through crouds of enemies.

Shadow

• Shadow Strike -- Cynder is in a Cloak of Shadows as long as you hold the button. At higher levels, repeatidly press the light melee button to shoot Shadow Claws. Let go of the button to actually preform Shadow Strike.
  • Shadow Fire -- Looks like dark black smoke. Breathing it on enemies for some time will make them attack each other. When there's ony one he'll follow you until the shadow wears off.

Fear

• Siren Scream -- When it hits an enemy for long enough, the enemy will be shrouded in a red cloud. Simple.
  • Phantom Fright -- Shoots projectiles that either lock on to an enemy or dissapate. Same red cloud thing here, except the red cloud pops up sooner.

Wind

• Wind Stream -- The Electric breath of DOTD. It can pick up enemies after a while, literally.
  • Twister -- Cynder spins in a mini tornado. Like Snow Storm, except it sucks up enemies. At higher levels, repeatidly pressing the light melee button throws debris and speeds up the twister.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#2 Posted: 03:09:13 03/01/2009
With Shadow Fire breath I did not know that enemies afflicted with it will attack each other.....very nice....
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#3 Posted: 03:18:52 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I tested it out on Shadow Apes. The black shadow-stuff isn't super noticable, so use Shadowfire for about 3 seconds.
#4 Posted: 03:23:57 03/01/2009
The skeleton apes were very creepy......
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#5 Posted: 03:38:12 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
They didn't freak me out that much.

Anyways, back on topic.

Cynder's Twister is great for high combos when fully upgraded.
Spyro's Electric Stream is an awesome combo-getter, too.
#6 Posted: 03:40:26 03/01/2009
Yes....sorry about that.......smilie
---
#7 Posted: 03:47:21 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
It's okay smilie.

What freaked me out is this: I post, and in less than a minute, I get a reply!

Let's get back on topic now. What's your favorite element? I like Poison.

P.S: Wanna be friends?
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#8 Posted: 04:00:18 03/01/2009
Quite nice, but I don't think you need to keep posting info about the game unless someone asks for it.
#9 Posted: 04:00:19 03/01/2009
..........All of them.......
---
#10 Posted: 04:09:36 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
Quite nice, but I don't think you need to keep posting info about the game unless someone asks for it.

I don't really get that.

I just like being helpful, that's all.
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#11 Posted: 09:26:19 03/01/2009
I like them :
Spyro - 1st Electricity , 2nd Ice , 3rd Fire , 4th Earth
Cynder - 1st Fear , 2nd Shadow , 3rd Poison , 4th Wind
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
#12 Posted: 17:58:46 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Poison has a long range move, a physical move, and the poisoning effect, so that's why I like it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me