darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Astroblasts disco ball space rock attack
Page 1 of 1
Astroblasts disco ball space rock attack
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#1 Posted: 06:59:14 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
In astroblasts in game soul gem video clip it shows him using his space rock disco ball attack thing in the gladfly glades level.

In the clip the disco ball seems to produces a large dome of light on the ground.

[User Posted Image]

The attack looks much better then what I've been able to get out of him . I've tried on both paths and it just doesn't do that .

Could one of his paths be glitches and not doing what it's spose to?

Or did they make a last minute change on his abilities?
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#2 Posted: 16:44:44 08/01/2016
Strange...it may just be a last minute change.
They have done this with other characters as well, and it usually turns out looking worse. The biggest change I have seen so far is Nightfall's hair whips. The clips shows her hair actually going under her and whipping, while her Bad Hair Day move looks like streaks of hair/darkness rapidly just obliterating everything. Now in-game, it looks like blobs of ink...
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 17:54:49 08/01/2016
Probably just a last minute change.
Happened last year as well with some characters (Meet the Skylanders' videos show Chill Bill's jetpack burst freezing enemies while it actually simply damages them).

It's really annoying but it has indeed already happened whether they were aesthetic or gameplay changes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 19:04:38 08/01/2016
Not the first time. Flashwing's preview showed an attack we never actually got to use. Shortly after her name dissapears she summons crystal shards from the ground (just like Nightfall's actual soul gem).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:25 08/01/2016 by Deja Vu
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#5 Posted: 19:19:25 08/01/2016
That reminds me of how Stink Bomb's top Soul Gem doesn't actually make him throw two or three shurikens at the same time.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#6 Posted: 20:47:41 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Echo2VX
Strange...it may just be a last minute change.
They have done this with other characters as well, and it usually turns out looking worse. The biggest change I have seen so far is Nightfall's hair whips. The clips shows her hair actually going under her and whipping, while her Bad Hair Day move looks like streaks of hair/darkness rapidly just obliterating everything. Now in-game, it looks like blobs of ink...

Yeah those blob thinks really don't look right do they. Why do they have a teal coloured glow ?!?!
It's the one thing about nightfall that I don't like .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Mister Chompy Green Sparx Gems: 211
#7 Posted: 14:21:07 09/01/2016
Kind of like wash bucklers flip in his preview.
---
Pop Fizz just might be the best skylander ever. Even with a tuba.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me