Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Nintendo Invasion
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Nintendo Invasion [CLOSED]
PortalMasterone Yellow Sparx Gems: 1431
#1 Posted: 22:20:48 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Here's my title for the sixth game... Skylanders: Nintendo Invasion!

PLOT:

In Skylands time, it has been five years since the fall of the Darkness, and Bowser and Donkey Kong are now full-time Skylanders, however they make frequent visits to their allies and friends back home. One day in the Mushroom Kingdom, a familiar foe, Kamek, realizes that the Koopa King might be in grave danger of never coming back. Later that afternoon, he assembles a search party in an attempt to bring him back. Here is the Diabolical Search Party: Kamek himself, the Koopalings & Bowser Junior, Magolor, Petey Piranha & several Piranha Plants, Big Bob-omb and several Bob-ombs, King Boo and several Boos, King K. Rool and the entire of the Kremling Krew, Lord Fredrik and the Snowmads from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, King Thwomp and several Thwomps, several Goombas, Giga Lakitu and several Lakitus, and several Chain Chomps. He was originally to invite King Dedede, but he forgot that he committed to a life of good and is a full time ally of Kirby's. The evil forces then go through the very rift Bowser and Donkey Kong went through, this time ending up in the Outlands, where Hektore, the villain in the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure, is from, and built their fortress, Vortex Palace, 20 miles from nearby Galecrack Castle.

Fortunately, they never knew they were being followed, as a league led by Mario and Luigi wanted to figure out what the villains were up to, but are well aware of Bowser's transition to a protagonist as well as teaming up with Donkey Kong. Their search party has the following protagonists: Mario & Luigi themselves, Wario & Waluigi, Kirby, King Dedede, Bandana Dee, Candy Kong, Tiny Kong, Yoshi, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Rambi the Rhinoceros, Squitter the Spider, Meta Knight, Princess Peach, Rosalina, Toad, Toadette, Boomer (character from Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!), Dread Kong, Karate Kong, Ninja Kong, and Sumo Kong.

The heroes then entered the rift, ending up in Motleyville, not very suitable for the Kongs. Also, it had been recently rebuilt by Sharpfin's pit crew, Sharpfin himself (surprisingly), and the Earth Skylanders. The group then splits up and sets out to investigate the desert village. A short while later, one of its inhabitants, Gibbs, discovers Dedede, Bandana Dee, Kirby, and Meta Knight, and sees them as friendly travelers and invites them inside his hut for lunch, which they all thought it was a great idea. After lunch, Gibbs introduces them to Terrafin, who is on vacation, and immediately determines them as foreigners like Bowser and DK. The four then introduces the two Dirt Sharks to their companions, and Mario & Luigi explain to them that several villains from their world arrived in Skylands to, as concluded by their search party, to bring back Bowser to his castle. Captain Flynn then arrives to pick up Terrafin from his relaxing vacation, until he too discovers the foreigners. He then takes everyone aboard the Dread-Yacht Mark 2, a new ship provided by the Tech Skylanders, Mags, and Sharpfin, to the Skylanders Academy.

Meanwhile with the villains, they're wreaking havoc across Skylands, unbeknownst to the heroes. Fortunately, Spy Rise was spying on them and reported back to Buzz and Eon about the never-before-seen evildoers, and Bowser immediately concludes that they're looking for him, and he and Donkey Kong formally invites Mario & Luigi's search party, along with the SuperChargers and the rest of the Skylanders, to confront them themselves.

Spy Rise concludes that their hideout is in the Outlands, and finds the fiends with several Trolls, Cyclopses, and Greebles, and they easily thwart them. The Nintendo protagonists then enter the lair, only to be transformed by Kamek into a new breed of Skylanders... the Crossovers!

Starter packs, waves, alter egos, and levels coming soon!
---
smilie "A Watery Grave Awaits!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:43:40 12/01/2016 by PortalMasterone
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#2 Posted: 02:54:15 10/01/2016
Pac-Man and Sonic characters are Bandai Namco and SEGA, respectively. Not Nintendo.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
#3 Posted: 03:15:50 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
My mistake. I'll edit that.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 14:11:15 10/01/2016
Make Waddle Dee, Bandana Dee the more independent Waddle Dee.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:52 10/01/2016 by Sleepy0429
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#5 Posted: 00:03:48 13/01/2016
How would this work for non-Nintendo consoles? Same story, different characters?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#6 Posted: 11:02:56 14/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I would try to make this work on all consoles, except for Wii and 3DS.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me