Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Rune Rangers
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Rune Rangers [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 18:41:15 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Here's the basic idea.

The new gimmick characters- The Rune Rangers- Have special, round bases, with a clear dome on them. You can put in discs with special symbols on them- Runes- to activate new powers and strengths.

Each character is bundled with 3 runes- 2 random ones and their signature "Ultra Rune." These runes are golden, and can evolve the matching character into an "Ultra" form!

12 runes per element. Blind Bagged. 120 runes!

-

more coming soon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 18:46:37 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ROSTER-

Bacon Blitz (Fire) (Rune Ranger)- A fire themed humanoid Pig with a flamethrower. (Included in starter packs.) (AKA the leader.)
Matchup (Fire) (Rune Ranger)- A fire imp, with a big match sword. (AKA fire trigger happy.)

Clairvoya (Magic) (Rune Ranger)- A wisp girl, who can summon rifts. (AKA The female magic one everyone loves)
Ventro (Magic) (Rune Ranger)- A black & white wooden puppet who summons other puppets, and can constrict enemies with strings. (AKA the awesome looking male magic one everyone loves)

Popper (Water) (Rune Ranger)- A bubble, with arms and legs, that holds a bubble wand to catch enemies. (AKA the cute one.)
Cryo (Water) (Rune Ranger)- A female ice dragon. (AKA the return to dragon form)

Cliffhanger (Earth) (Rune Ranger)- A gecko who can latch onto enemies. (AKA the creepy one)
Terradactyl (Earth) (Rune Ranger)- A rock pterodactyl. (AKA a hyped one)

Shreddy Bear (Undead) (Rune Ranger)- A small, teddy bear demon thing with wolverine claws. (AKA Undead trigger happy.)
Bonecrusher (Undead) (Rune Ranger)- A slender skeleton man who can use his spine and head like a whip. Also has armor. (AKA the one everyone names "Papyrus")

Flytrap (Life) (Rune Ranger)- A fly trap head, with big arms, and a centipede tail at the back. (AKA nightmare fuel)
Amazonda (Life) (Rune Ranger)- A giant snake. No arms. No music/gun. Just constrict/eat/bite. (AKA more nightmare fuel.)

Prime-8 (Tech) (Rune Ranger)- A technically advanced Gorilla with big fists. (AKA the cool one.)
Spectre (Tech) (Rune Ranger)- A thin, spy dude with four spider legs coming out of his back. Wears a mask to hide fact that HE'S A SPIDER DUDE. Shoots webs and other spiders. (AKA the one everyone names "Muffet")

Skyshot (Air) (Rune Ranger)- A cloud archer with the rainbow-and-arrow plus lightning gloves. (AKA the one i've used in EVERY FAN GAME IDEA EVER)
Dogfight (Air) (Rune Ranger)- A bulldog man with a bomb throwing power. (AKA the droopy one.)

Sun Block (Light) (Rune Ranger)- A light gundam knight with shield. (AKA cool dude)
Lightspeed (Light) (Rune Ranger)- A teenage light angel with superspeed (AKA the jerk)

Night Club (Dark) (Rune Ranger)- A crocodile with a CLUB. (AKA bad name.)
Shadowblade (Dark) (Rune Ranger)- A small girl with a big sword. (AKA hyped dark.)

RUNES-

COMING SOON
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:25 07/01/2016 by ZapNorris
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#3 Posted: 23:07:07 11/01/2016
Also known as Skylanders: Supernoobs.

[User Posted Image]

No offense, dude, I was trying to make a connection to a show I like...

Like the idea.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:08 14/05/2016 by SkylandrPurists
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 02:21:23 17/01/2016
Guest stars?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#5 Posted: 16:08:15 17/01/2016
Quote: Sleepy0429
Guest stars?

Ummmmm, King Dedede probably?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 01:10:57 19/01/2016
I wanted leo luster
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 07:01:36 19/01/2016
Good idea. Remember me of the DI's Power Discs.
---
Bruh
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#8 Posted: 13:17:23 20/01/2016
Speaking of the power discs, remember how those went? Disney has moved on from the blind bag idea and went to packages that contain certain power disc sets. I think that would be the better way to go.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me