darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Destroying the Destroyer's heart (console version).
Page 1 of 1
Destroying the Destroyer's heart (console version). [CLOSED]
Selene101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#1 Posted: 21:45:51 02/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Here is a guide on destroying the Destroyer's heart. I will make a complete Destroyer guide if I'm not lazy smilie.

After destroying crystal #11, a tunnel will open. I reccomend upgrading Fire as high as you can. Also, try to have Spyro's Mana bar as full as possible. After a while, the game will take over for a moment. Now you will have to fly past pillars in an air tunnel. Fire geysers are added about halfway through. Then you enter a lava chamber...where the heart is.

Use Spyro's Comet dash here; it is a powerful physical move. Don't use fury yet, use it later.

About the heart.......

Destroyer Heart
Difficulty [2/5]
Attacks

• Magma Plume
  • Fire Wall

Only two attacks? Apparently, that's all it needs.
Magma Plume brings up a plume of lava that -- sort of -- surrounds the heart with lava. When I say "sort of", I mean only part of it has lava on/around it. Just attack the parts not covered in lava.
Fire Wall brings up a wall of fire (obviously) that completely surrounds the heart. However, you can still attack the heart -- stay in-between the heart and the fire.

After you bust off part of the outer shell, you have to fly again. This is why I said no fury -- you'd be interupted and would have wasted a fury.

Once back to the heart, do as before. NO FURY YET. The attacks are like before, except Magma Plume covers more area, and Fire Wall leaves a bigger gap. And as before, a flight sequence once all of the outer shell comes off.

And back to the heart again. same setup as last time, except I'll let you use fury now. After the last shell is busted, the dark crystals are revealed. Now your mana will be sapped by the crystal. And Magma Plume covers the crystals completely now.

Once you destroy the crystals, it's time to fly out. Except you'll be chased by the BIGGEST wall of lava EVER. Keep flying as fast as possible and you'll be out in no time.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#2 Posted: 04:02:03 03/01/2009
So THAT's how to do it without being a n00b... XD

I didn't have any mana with Spyro the one and only time I did that. o3o
Selene101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#3 Posted: 18:23:13 03/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I'll write the Destroyer guide today --- once Mulan is over. Oh, Disney channel...................
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me