Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Ask Spyro and Dark Spyro
Page 1 of 1
Ask Spyro and Dark Spyro [CLOSED]
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#1 Posted: 15:26:21 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
*~Ask smilie and smilie~*

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Er... Hi, my name is Spyro! And my name is Dark. Uh, yeah, anyway, our Portal Master, Starlight, asked me if I wanted to do an ask blog and I thought "why the heck not!". So, feel free to ask me- AND me. ... Some questions. It'll be interesting knowing a few more of you Portal Masters out there!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:29 03/01/2016 by Starlight_Shine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 11:56:51 04/01/2016
Okay...are you two actually different people? I thought Dark Spyro was basically a form Spyro could access when he needed to.

And also, what are your viewpoints on Bowser as a Skylander, seeing as he is a villain back in his world?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#3 Posted: 12:21:43 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
Okay...are you two actually different people? I thought Dark Spyro was basically a form Spyro could access when he needed to.

And also, what are your viewpoints on Bowser as a Skylander, seeing as he is a villain back in his world?

As for your first question, yes and no. I am my own dragon when I decide to, Spyro just makes a good host. Feeding off of his strong emotions is what keeps me alive... Uh, yeah... As for Bowser, he really isn't on our team where we are but, I probably wouldn't trust him that much. You never know though, he could change his ways.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#4 Posted: 01:58:07 09/01/2016
Would you actually care if I said I was cursed to turn evil during the night and your daughter?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#5 Posted: 02:24:57 09/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: fyra
Would you actually care if I said I was cursed to turn evil during the night and your daughter?

Well, first of all, I would be pretty conserned. Though, you're probably thinking of another Spyro... Cynder and I aren't in love. We're really close friends, but other than that... Quite intriguing, lady Fyra... I might be able to help you harness this dark power of yours... That is, if you wish for me to.
#6 Posted: 15:43:03 09/01/2016
I would be greatly honored to
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#7 Posted: 22:58:28 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: fyra
I would be greatly honored to

Alright, it is best when you start to feel like you're loosing yourself to your inner darkness to think about your happier memories to repel the darkness. I should know, I am 45% darkness. Plus, Spyro uses this tatic when he feels me coming on to him, it annoys me greatly...
#8 Posted: 16:26:42 11/01/2016
It's a great idea but my dark self Darya is far too strong it fail every single time and I m quite surprised of the existence of a non evil dark side.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#9 Posted: 10:05:57 18/01/2016
I sugguest my darkness inside.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#10 Posted: 02:10:03 03/02/2016
smilie A question, Dark Spyro, after using Spyro as a host vessel, why did you then go after Stealth Elf, Slobber Tooth, Wash Buckler, Blast Zone, Snap Shot, Wildfire, Food Fight, and Spitfire?
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#11 Posted: 02:57:16 03/02/2016
Dark Spyro, I've been meaning to ask you -
what's going to happen to you now that The Darkness has been banished from Skylands for good?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#12 Posted: 00:25:22 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: night bomb guy
smilie A question, Dark Spyro, after using Spyro as a host vessel, why did you then go after Stealth Elf, Slobber Tooth, Wash Buckler, Blast Zone, Snap Shot, Wildfire, Food Fight, and Spitfire?

Well, after Spyro's strong feelings became less frequent for feeding on, I decided to find new hosts. I wasn't too picky, these particular Skylanders' feelings were quite delicious! Plus, after darkness gets to them, I get plenty of awesome dark friends that I can actually relate to~

Quote: Chompy-King257
Dark Spyro, I've been meaning to ask you -
what's going to happen to you now that The Darkness has been banished from Skylands for good?

My, my, aren't I popular~ Well, I might give you an answer you least expect... I'm glad the Darkness is gone. It's true, the Darkness is the cause of why I am here today, but I also had hard times. You have to note, dark energy that I can control is still very unstable and with the Darkness still lurking, I sometimes had hard times keeping a hold of myself. After I had been separated from Spyro, I decided to become my own dragon. Though, with the Darkness out there and all... I often felt... Faint, you could say. I fed of of Spyro's feelings and, as said above, after I needed new feelings to feed off of, I found new hosts to keep myself alive. When the time had finally come though, Spyro had actually been defeated in the final battle with the Darkness... So it was my time to take the reins... My emotions were all over the place during that time... I... I can't describe it really. But, to answer your question, I will be here... Always. I've become free from the Darkness' hold and I will have no more of my breakdowns. Though, that probably won't stop me from making some more dark buddies!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#13 Posted: 00:29:42 08/03/2016
can you help me find a girlfriend?
both of you thanks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:59 08/03/2016 by Badwolfmichael
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#14 Posted: 00:33:29 08/03/2016
Spyro...where the eff did you go in Skylanders?!
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#15 Posted: 09:11:39 14/03/2016
Do you like dank memes and/or cringe?
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
#16 Posted: 14:50:50 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
can you help me find a girlfriend?
both of you thanks.

I do not have any experience with females, so I cannot say I can help you.
Hate to break it to you, pal, but it's the same with me, too.

Quote: SodaPopHD
Spyro...where the eff did you go in Skylanders?!

What are you talking about? I've ALWAYS been here. It may seem like I'm gone because of all the new guys, but I've always been here.

Quote: SuperSpyroFan55
Do you like dank memes and/or cringe?

I am not aware of the meaning of "dank" , but I do enjoy seeing my enimies cringe, if that counts.
I have to agree with Dark here... Er... Except the last part... But I really don't know what you're talking about.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#17 Posted: 23:04:50 31/03/2016
Dark, can you access the power levels of an Elite like you're purple counterpart?

An how did you end up possessing our.....um, out of this world guests?
---
Hahahahaha
#18 Posted: 00:07:31 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: GaiaMemories
Dark, can you access the power levels of an Elite like you're purple counterpart?

An how did you end up possessing our.....um, out of this world guests?

As for your first question in the matter, I'm afraid not. Spyro can only have his elite armor, which I have major problems with... Although, the joke is on him, he doesn't have Convexity Fire like I do. And the second question... Let's just say I have my ways. Darkness is a very powerful and mysterious thing...

Also... What the darkness happened to the website's theme?!
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#19 Posted: 02:37:47 01/04/2016
How does it feel to be forgotten about for a bunch of blocks?
---
Hahahahaha
#20 Posted: 19:30:07 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: GaiaMemories
How does it feel to be forgotten about for a bunch of blocks?

Insulting.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me