Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A Skylanders RP. ((With OC's! xD)) ((Also an introduction about myself.))
Page 1 of 1
A Skylanders RP. ((With OC's! xD)) ((Also an introduction about myself.)) [CLOSED]
PorathSunGod Red Sparx Gems: 83
#1 Posted: 05:43:24 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Hello. I am quite new here too this forum, allow me to make a small introduction of myself, and of course, I am making a roleplay after this, because... Well... Why not? I'm bored. Haha!

Anyway, well.... Before I get too this Skylanders RP, I am only just gonna say that I have only played and finished Spyro's adventure, and I am working on Swap Team at the moment, yeah, I seemed too have skipped Giants.. But oh well, I don't really mind how much I skip. I can get it another time..

My favorite Skylanders villian is Kaos :/
Unexpected favorite I know, but he's just so strangely cute. They say ugly, I say cute. smilie
Anyway, I should stop fangirling like hot dang bro, I fangirl over a lot of characters.
Also, I am really not into Crossover's, I mean, some crossover's are fine. Just some I don't quite like. I kind of like the games itself.

So...... Should I explain who my O.C. (Own character) is?

Perhaps, I should, nobody even know's who she is!

http://feildmarshallwolf.devia...rs-OC-580853845
Just click the link, the biography of my OC is in the description of my drawing.
((Why did I draw her so cute??? >w<))

So now I should get started, hm? Yeah alright I will already, this chatter is already tiring me xD

((I am also quite descriptive xD))

A fox quietly sneaks, her glossy green and blue fur shone in the moon's light, but she hid back into the darkness, and was only a hallucinating glimpse, her paws quietly padded along the soft, grassy ground, this was a forest, and ((a character or OC you use's name)) could feel the presence of another creature, and it seemed quite hostile. The fox slicked under an arched branch, yellow eyes peeked silently at whoever she was watching, but she was quite careful of who she stalked, this could mean a risk too danger, herself..

((Character or OC name)) caught the shine of the glowing yellow eyes, as the eyes disappeared, and the beating of the wings were heard. The beating of the wings were loud, and close, and it came from the shadows, the wind grew a little intense for a moment, but stops, the beating of wings had stopped, something was getting the characters attention.
---
"Time was your ally, human, but now it has abandoned you... The Forerunners, have returned." - Ur-Didact
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 02:58:29 06/01/2016
ooc: i'll join just need to work on a character sheet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#3 Posted: 22:00:20 06/01/2016
ill give this a shot but as shade said, you should make a character sheet
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#4 Posted: 22:16:30 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
(My character sheet is in the link. The description is below the picture.)
---
"Time was your ally, human, but now it has abandoned you... The Forerunners, have returned." - Ur-Didact
#5 Posted: 22:17:58 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
(I am so unsure why people didn't understand what was under the link, I could've sworn I said something about the Biography.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 22:39:00 06/01/2016
((I think they're talking about a character sheet for their characters.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#7 Posted: 22:47:30 06/01/2016
(exactly that, and some things are oddly worded, so its a little hard to understand all of it, but nothing major just a note)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#8 Posted: 20:57:01 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
(I didn't understand, sorry.)
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me