darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Favorite character from least favorite game.
Page 1 of 1
Favorite character from least favorite game.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#1 Posted: 22:25:03 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Title says it all, so what is it?

For me it would be Rattle Shake. I've always had a thing about snakes so getting a snake themed character was perfect. I love the Spanish accent and his gameplay is very fun.

Also is this the wrong place to post this?
---
Hahahahaha
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2 Posted: 22:32:47 01/01/2016
My least favourite game in the series is Swap Force, too. I liked the gimmick, but I don't understand why people say it's the best. Maybe it's cause I played on the Wii? But eh, opinions.
As for my favourite, definitely Night Shift or Blast Zone. Or Blast Shift. Firstly, Fire and Undead are two of my favourite elements. You get to unleash the destructive power of bombs and fire and have 3 lives. OP for sure, but I just have so much fun with him.
---
Soon.
#3 Posted: 22:35:44 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark
My least favourite game in the series is Swap Force, too. I liked the gimmick, but I don't understand why people say it's the best. Maybe it's cause I played on the Wii? But eh, opinions..

So are you just an alternate me? This is EXACTLY how I feel about Swap Force.
---
Hahahahaha
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 22:43:08 01/01/2016
Wash Buckler. He's SUPER fun to use!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#5 Posted: 23:04:03 01/01/2016
Quote: emeraldzoroark
My least favourite game in the series is Swap Force, too. I liked the gimmick, but I don't understand why people say it's the best. Maybe it's cause I played on the Wii? But eh, opinions.
As for my favourite, definitely Night Shift or Blast Zone. Or Blast Shift. Firstly, Fire and Undead are two of my favourite elements. You get to unleash the destructive power of bombs and fire and have 3 lives. OP for sure, but I just have so much fun with him.

It's definitely because you played it on Wii . It's an amazing game on the other consoles. Strongly recommend you try it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:56 01/01/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 23:13:51 01/01/2016
High Volt looks great, and looks like he has some fun game play.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:04 02/01/2016 by Badwolfmichael
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#7 Posted: 23:42:25 01/01/2016
Right place I guess, because it's still to broad to go on Toys and Merch.

Swap Force is my least favorite game as you'd guess, but Smolderdash is awesome. We have tooons of Fire melee characters now but her midrange moveset despite the weapon and the self-buffing was a really nice touch,plus an Eclipse thing is a really out there species concept. I prefer her Lost Islands backstory though,the final one is straight out of a mad libs like most of the other SF Cores.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 00:19:48 02/01/2016
Most definitely Pop Thorn and Dune Bug from SWAP Force.
I love both for their designs and prefer the second over the first in terms of gameplay but they are equally fun to play in my eyes.

Definitely play SWAP Force on a PlayStation or XBOX, the Wii version is awful.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#9 Posted: 00:29:30 02/01/2016
Bushwhack, most fun to play from the game that lacks the most.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 00:51:09 02/01/2016
Um... Well, I guess Trap Team is my least favorite so far (not that it's bad, just seriously flawed IMO). So for Skylanders, my favorite would be the undead powerhouse Krypt King, and for villains the glorious Golden Queen.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#11 Posted: 01:03:58 02/01/2016
A lot of salt towards SF. My least favorite is Giants because it felt so... small. Hell that's ironic. But my favorite character has to be Ninjini. Great design and powerful gameplay (don't wanna go too in-depth).
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12 Posted: 01:43:26 02/01/2016
Pop Thorn.
I can't say for sure, it might be Splat, but idk because I don't have SSC yet.
QuakeMarine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#13 Posted: 01:58:22 02/01/2016
Krypt King is my #1 from Trap Team.

Blackout looked really cool, but I could never find him anywhere. smilie
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#14 Posted: 01:59:53 02/01/2016
Deja Vu would be my pick, along with Gearshift and Snap Shot.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#15 Posted: 02:14:40 02/01/2016
Jawbreaker, Krypt King and Snap Shot, villains just Kaos
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#16 Posted: 02:30:05 02/01/2016
Punk shock gimmick was fun but story was meh
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#17 Posted: 03:31:08 02/01/2016
Scratch.
Her attacks are fun and the paths feel more distinct based on role (speed vs power) than just emphasizing one attack over the other.
The coloration and paint on the figure and base design are great, but I feel that the in-game appearance changes of her upgrades are too cluttered.
I also like that although she's a spinx, they took a fresher take on it than just throwing on as many Egyptian cliches as they could.
---
#all Spyros are valid
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#18 Posted: 03:54:25 02/01/2016
Slam Bam from SSA, which is my least favorite game.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#19 Posted: 05:47:06 02/01/2016
...Torch and Snap Shot. I bought Torch on day one along with Trap Teams starter pack, so they were the only two from Trap Team that I played as the most. It didn't that the waves with characters I liked were ignored in my city when SuperChargers was announced.
#20 Posted: 10:42:20 02/01/2016
Quote: Okaps

I also like that although she's a spinx, they took a fresher take on it than just throwing on as many Egyptian cliches as they could.

She's a cat though. I know, cats don't have wings or dragon-like bodies, but she's specifically referred to as a cat.
---
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#21 Posted: 11:10:05 02/01/2016
Least favorite was definitely Giants, and my favorite from that was Ninjini.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#22 Posted: 18:25:20 02/01/2016
Idk whether I like TT or SC less, so I'll say either Rocky Roll or Nightfall/Smash Hit.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#23 Posted: 19:27:25 02/01/2016
what do you have with swap force! It's a fantastic game !
I think flip wreck is the best one in trap team .
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#24 Posted: 19:35:57 02/01/2016
Least favorite game... that's a hard one for me. I'd have to say Boomer since his top path can practically clear an entire screen if you spam it. SSA is probably my least favorite because I barely ever played it (I hopped on with Giants) but I hear it hasn't aged as well as the other games since it lacks the most features.
#25 Posted: 20:00:17 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trighap52
what do you have with swap force! It's a fantastic game !
I think flip wreck is the best one in trap team .

This.

Quote: GaiaMemories
Seems I'm in the minority, I really don't like SF. The gimmick and characters are fun but the game is long and boring. Not a fan of any of the new NPC's besides Tessa, the levels themselves are way to long and get tiring quickly, Kaos' s mother is just a bad character, I think Kaos and Glumshanks are not near as entertaining as they are in other games and the final boss was just a huge disappointment especially compared to what would follow it. The weakest entry in my opinion.

Even if I played it on a better console it would be awful. It would be pretty to look at but still bad.
---
Hahahahaha
#26 Posted: 20:12:59 02/01/2016
Wait,why are you quoting yourself?

I've said it time and again why I don't like SF, everything about it is bad taste in my mouth and after Superchargers its flaws have even less reason to be since VV proved they can give a crap about some things instead of 'I CHANGED THIS FROM TFB'S GAMES LOOK AT ME'.
Oh yeah and Kaos' Mom. Everything about her. Even the VV writer David seems to regret her since she has like two cameos in SC and he had to fix the plot mess he created on SF hard with her existence.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:19:16 02/01/2016 by Bifrost
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#27 Posted: 20:29:21 02/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Wait,why are you quoting yourself?

I've said it time and again why I don't like SF, everything about it is bad taste in my mouth and after Superchargers its flaws have even less reason to be since VV proved they can give a crap about some things instead of 'I CHANGED THIS FROM TFB'S GAMES LOOK AT ME'.
Oh yeah and Kaos' Mom. Everything about her. Even the VV writer David seems to regret her since she has like two cameos in SC and he had to fix the plot mess he created on SF hard with her existence.

wow! I like the game because it is related to good memorise because i bought it when i travelled but everything you said is right . but Trap Team will always be my least favourite game
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
#28 Posted: 20:32:16 02/01/2016
Trap Team I learned to admire more after this game,but it's still a looong way before SF no matter how empty and paywall-y it was; and that was with my horrible experience during my first playthrough where I forced myself to record a blind playthrough during a really hot week with really bad quality and it went nowhere.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:51 02/01/2016 by Bifrost
#29 Posted: 20:57:24 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Wait,why are you quoting yourself?.

I was quoting myself as that was where I explained why I dislike SF. I probably should have written my reasons but I wanted to do the easier thing at the time.
---
Hahahahaha
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#30 Posted: 19:59:37 03/01/2016
"Subtle" game bashing tread.
Yeah I'm not going to buy this.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#31 Posted: 20:44:22 03/01/2016
Blastermind and basically everyone else from Trap Team.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#32 Posted: 20:52:04 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Akseyomiht

I wasn't intending on it bein a "game bashing" thead. It was just something I thought of and wanted to see others thoughts.
---
Hahahahaha
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#33 Posted: 21:11:35 03/01/2016
Yep swap force was least favourite aswell ( not bashing, I actually like it, it just doesnt feel the same as SA Giants and TT) .

But the characters in it were pretty cool. Scratch, grilla drilla, dune bug to name some fav's smilie
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#34 Posted: 02:19:35 04/01/2016
Quote: Akseyomiht

I doubt that was GaiaMemories's intention.
It's just that every time any game is mentioned and it's remotely compared for any reason to another there are always those who say "X game is better" or "I cannot understand why Y is hated so much".

Every. Single. Time.
SWAP Force is indeed my last favorite game but it doesn't mean I don't like it, it's just that I prefer the others over it and it doesn't absolutely mean I am right or others are wrong.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:11 04/01/2016 by Drek95
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#35 Posted: 02:26:00 04/01/2016
Least favorite game is Superchargers.

Favorite character is Storm Blade.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#36 Posted: 05:23:32 04/01/2016
To be honest, I don't really dislike any Skylanders game. There are plenty of things I like about each one, such as the variety and customisation of SWAP Force, the Villain-collecting aspect of Trap Team and the racing in both of the current releases. Taking everything into consideration, however...I'd have to say Spyro's Adventure is the closest thing to what would be my "least favourite" title.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it immensely, but the later games each add something new and unique to the mix, even Giants (though not on the same scale as later titles), meaning Adventure is the most basic Skylanders game out there. It's awesome, but I thrive on innovation in this franchise. Plus, after getting used to the controls in later titles, I tend to have issues with muscle memory.

So what's my favourite character from the first game? Well, the answer is definitely Captain Flynn himself, but I assume this thread specifically asks for my favourite Skylander. Hm... I would have to say it's a toss-up between smilie and smilie . They're both dragons, which are amongst my favourite creatures of fantasy, and they represent my two favourite elements, Air and Magic. I can't rank one above the other, so they're my equal favourites in my (technically) least favourite game, perhaps even in the franchise as a whole. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:45 04/01/2016 by GamerZack7
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#37 Posted: 20:53:41 06/01/2016
Superchargers is my least favorite, but I haven't played it enough or bought enough characters to really pick a favorite.

smilie Roller Brawl was the best thing about Swap Force though.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#38 Posted: 21:34:20 06/01/2016
SC, Stormblade. I actually like the graphics of SC beyond all others (as well as story), but the vehicle mischief makes it the worst for me personally to play.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#39 Posted: 04:20:00 07/01/2016
Despite SWAP Force being the ONLY mediocer Skylanders game in my opinion (I really like the other 4) it introduced some great characters. Being the dragon fanatic I am you could probably guess Fire Kraken is my favorite. I always wanted a Chinese dragon and we finally got one. He even had the best character alt. yet (Jade Fire Kraken)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:23:01 07/01/2016 by GigaCamo
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#40 Posted: 06:21:26 07/01/2016
Of course my least favourite is Trap Team. My favourite character? I do like quite of characters even if they didn't play the greatest. Enigma, Blastermind and Gusto are great. And I'm surely not going by gameplay alone.
---
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#41 Posted: 05:09:13 12/01/2016
Right now my least favorite is Skylanders: Trap Team and originally 9 characters qualified for my favorite (Bushwhack, Wallop, Knight Light, Blades, Fling Kong, Deja Vu, Bat Spin, Ka-Boom and Short Cut, for those who are interested), but in the end, Wallop took the cake because he can do staggering damage in a real hurry, he's useful almost all the time and (in my opinion) he is well-suited for the mechanics of Skylanders: Trap Team.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#42 Posted: 11:56:04 12/01/2016
Swap Force was my least favorite too! So glad that I'm not the only one. smilie
Rattle Shake was actually my favorite too, but I kind of liked Stink Bomb, Fire Kraken and Trap Shadow equally too. ^-^
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#43 Posted: 23:04:53 15/01/2016
Superchargers is my least favorite game, all the boss battles are in a land vehicle, you can't use your magic items from before, also the new bases of the toys kind of makes them different from my collection from the past AND NO BATTLE MODE STILL! ;-;

My favorite character is smash hit tho
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#44 Posted: 23:06:31 15/01/2016
Even though I don't have them yet, Spotlight/Blackout from Trap Team. Their designs are adorable and are really the driving force to me even considering Trap Team.

Swap-Force was amazing, Flop Team was not.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#45 Posted: 04:31:07 16/01/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Even though I don't have them yet, Spotlight/Blackout from Trap Team. Their designs are adorable and are really the driving force to me even considering Trap Team.

Swap-Force was amazing, Flop Team was not.

100% agree, but I have Spotlight & Blackout.

Trap Team is my least favorite because traps don't reset and Trap Masters are too big. I love how they made Short Cut small though smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me