Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So... mini-modding...? [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 22:15:09 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It was left rather unclear with the last topic being abruptly closed by an "anonymous" individual who left no explaination or reasoning...

What's the deal with mini-modding? Is it allowed now, not allowed, or only allowed for a select few? If we're going to allow it for a select few, can we just go ahead and make them full mods so folks know who is in charge and gets the special treatment? It'd make it easier around here. :D
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 22:26:28 01/01/2016
Well,you did bump a dead topic, necroing is unadvised especially since that dicussion was long over, though a mod post explaining it would've been better.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:48 01/01/2016 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 22:30:18 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It was the most recent (and only) topic that came up when searching "mini". With the number of posts getting closed because there's a slightly similar one on another section of the forums, I figured it was best to just use the existing topic instead of creating a new one.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 22:55:28 01/01/2016
I'm the one who closed the other topic. Since the subject regarding mini modding and the admin is over and was never resolved.

And because hey, out of all the other times there have been mini modding between then and now, you chose to wait nearly a year to add something in. To me, it's... sort of suspicious. And I'm the cautious type.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 23:03:09 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: undefined
I'm the one who closed the other topic.

'kay.

For anyone else who wants to comment on the topic, I won't close this one, so feel free to have your say on the topic without worry that anything will happen to the thread (from me, at least).
#6 Posted: 00:05:02 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Normally, I'd agree - but flagging doesn't always seem to work - thus asking for clarification on the current status of mini-modding as a rule.

I'll continue to flag - and those reports may or may not be addressed in a way that satisfies me (and I have no expectations that everything will go my way) - but I was wondering if there was an official change in the rules, or if it's a situation of the "hypocritical" behaviors another mod spoke of in the other mini-modding topic.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 00:11:55 02/01/2016
I haven't been satisfied with the way some stuff was addressed but that didn't change the rules or the mods' opinions on it - but the site didn't implode or lose much at the time, so if it's not getting to a point people are fighting or derailing over it, hardly a big deal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:27 02/01/2016 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me