darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Superchargers File gets Corrupted after Xbox 360 freezes.
Page 1 of 1
Superchargers File gets Corrupted after Xbox 360 freezes.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 01:37:07 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok well yay... Happy New Year to me and it starts out with my game getting corrupted!

I was playing the Supervillain Cup with my cousin and once we got to the fourth race, the loading screen froze so my Xbox froze. So I reset it and once I reset it my Superchargers game file said "CORRUPT" me and my cousin then got all worried so we reset the Xbox again but it was still CORRUPT, So I clicked the file and it said that I have to delete the file or continue and I have to reset the game AGAIN. Sooo, does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 01:38:51 01/01/2016
Delete the file from the system itself (to prevent further damage to game/console), not just delete it in game, and then start over. No way to uncorrupt that I could find back when I had to do the same with Swap Force when I was super close to getting every single non-collection star. Still haven't made all that back (but now I've upgraded to Wii U so hopefully it won't corrupt itself again).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:41 01/01/2016 by weebbby
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 03:05:55 01/01/2016
At least your hard drive didn't burn out and die while playing SuperChargers. I had to replace mine a week in with SuperChargers. A helpful reminder, to avoid loosing your saves, get a memory stick and save often to two different places. With Skylanders, you'll have to copy the files to the memory stick.
---
Stay Cool!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 03:43:52 01/01/2016
Isn't there a way to retrieve the last save file from the cloud?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 03:57:36 01/01/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Isn't there a way to retrieve the last save file from the cloud?

I believe that's only on Xbox One.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me